1 person likes this.

2 comment(s). Last comment by chongkonghui 2013-08-12 14:58

bsngpg

2,842 posts

Posted by bsngpg > 2013-08-12 13:36 | Report Abuse

There are lots of good prospects on Zhulian, one of my favorite counter. It is relatively a very good and safe counter to invest into. Lately, I have a dilemma if to further accumulate at the current price. Why?
Some Gurus said that while investing, first thing to think about is not to lose money before thinking how to make money. In this perspective, now is not a very safe time to buy Zhulian as if we check thru the historical PE, Zhulian were traded with PE below 10x except the bull run in FY12. If the forecasted eps of FY13 is ~30sen, the safe price shall not be higher than RM3 with PE not more than 10X. I would feel safe to go in at RM2.40 with PE 8x. I will see it as “Christmas Sales Offer price” at RM2.10 with PE 7X. Can I get it ? This is a game of patient and luck.
If the current bull goes up further, I believe I will lose the opportunity of making more money from this relatively safe counter since I do not buy now. However let us imagine, if S&P and Moody downgrade our credit rating as Fitch in the upcoming few months, how chaos Bursa will be? I foresee Zhulian may drop to RM2.40 then and the golden time to buy emerges.

chongkonghui

1,117 posts

Posted by chongkonghui > 2013-08-12 14:58 | Report Abuse

RM2.10~RM2.40??? Let wish it comes.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz