1 person likes this.

2 comment(s). Last comment by Yeap Chin Poh 2013-08-26 15:07

Posted by sense maker > 2013-08-22 18:48 | Report Abuse

This article is really far-fetched, frivolous even, seemingly coming from someone who desperately hopes to push down Liihen share price by fair means or foul. The management of Liihen has imrpoved by leaps and bounds with increasing dividend especially since last year, to be fair. Investors should focus on the fundamentals of its business which has improved by a great deal. As said earlier, those who bought in and did not sell during 2004 share rally have only themselves to blame as they did not pay heed to the obvious fact that the price then was bought up to a level disconnected from its fundamentals. I went through the announcements made in 2004 and there were nothing wrong with them. If the directors colluded with the remisier in question in manipulating share price, then they would face the laws in their personal capacity. It has nothing to do with the company proper. So, I find it vert funny that some bear a grudge against Liihen, the company, to the extent of magnifying neglible administrative routines during the recent AGM beyond all proportion.

Posted by Yeap Chin Poh > 2013-08-26 15:07 | Report Abuse

I fully agree. We have here a company that pays dividends dutifully to its shareholders 4 times a year. The directors have done well and has increased the EPS by leaps and bounds. To fault and bring down this company over a small technicality is I think frivolous. There are companies that have done much worst than Liihen. I am NOT selling my shares.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz