13 people like this.

6 comment(s). Last comment by ladzatz 2013-12-02 01:35

CHONGWAY

340 posts

Posted by CHONGWAY > 2013-11-30 21:50 | Report Abuse

THANKS TO TKWAH again ! WHRE U FIND IT ? U CREATE N DESIGN IT ? ANYWAY very very the good discription..
Target, goal setting is important but dun know DEATH music stop. DONT KNOW WHEN WILL STOP,WETHER U LIKE IT OR NOT it will happen so to me fucosing and ENJOYING every detail and process of activity on the way of achieving our goal.through karma of life gain more 智慧。

Posted by 爱丽斯 梦幻世界 > 2013-12-01 23:16 | Report Abuse

Tan, That's was real wonderlands! similar like 黄粮一梦。 Great and i read 3 times. thx

ipomember

615 posts

Posted by ipomember > 2013-12-01 23:59 | Report Abuse

nice one, it reminds people to look back on what we are actually, after pursuing for something that we might even lost ourselves, and forgot that treasuring the present moment is important before it is too late. I remember that i have gone through some moment which exactly same as the person in this story, calculating the cash flow which i can get, putting it in future investment and calculate what i can achieve after 10 years. With that, i end up living a calculative live which make my live miserable.. everyday eating rm4 mix rice, want to order teh o ice to drink also need to think hard... it shouldn't be this way....life is short, we might not even know 如果还有明天...lol

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-12-02 01:29 | Report Abuse

ipomember,
I agree with what you had said...it is important for people in general to live a balanced lifestyle and make friends...share experiences ...value relationships...and the happiest people are the ones who know that they cannot carry away all the money they had made with them when they are gone from this world...but honestly ...I find street food very good and is a joy eating it!!
Good Night

ladzatz

975 posts

Posted by ladzatz > 2013-12-02 01:35 | Report Abuse

ching chong chenh xiu ta me wo ai ni hau ma shongsheng...get it?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz