3 people like this.

21 comment(s). Last comment by hiddengem 2014-02-12 10:21

mc121534

2,517 posts

Posted by mc121534 > 2014-02-04 00:34 | Report Abuse

1.which counter next will make money?
The owner,the founder, the merchant banker, the fund managers, deal maker ,accountant, lawyers and etc.They will know any bad news and good news that determine the winning stock.
Whether you know them or they want to tell you is another issue. But it is possible and real.

2.what counter is good for investment now?
The same people above will have an early entry and exit points, depending on the information.
Whether investors dare to bet their information is depending on individual's (investors) appetite.
It is also possible and it happens all the time.

3.What counters can be invested long term?
The same apply to the people stated above,they have the upper hand to the core and the operation of respective stocks and company for long or short position,this also depends on individuals (investors) financial capacity.

I belief there are real people giving information , insider news, tips and advises are real.
The problem is there are too many fake sifus, experts and boosters around in i3.
In short I fully belief there are genuine news and real info available, the problem is not with the successful entrepreneurs that willing to share their information, it is the investor's fault that chooses to trust the the wrong person or choose to punt and gamble.

Be positive. There are always opportunities, whether you meet the right person or not is depend on each investors commonsense and who they know.

Thats all for today.

hiddengem

1,186 posts

Posted by hiddengem > 2014-02-04 06:19 | Report Abuse

Good morning bro MC. I'm the first person to sign in yr informative forum thread. TQ

connie

37,592 posts

Posted by connie > 2014-02-04 14:35 | Report Abuse

mc, thanks so much for sharing :)

mc121534

2,517 posts

Posted by mc121534 > 2014-02-04 16:41 | Report Abuse

Your point are;
1. There are no gurus , sifus and expert in stock market around the world. There are only Wise , Brilliant and Successful Business Creators.

Yes!They are extremely rich by building their empires and from THEM, comes birth to all the Sifus, Gurus and so call experts begin to invest in their businesses.Some make it big , some become extremely rich by investing into successful Companies.Those empire builders never ever need gamblers /short term investors help nor give any help to others to speculate and a free lunch at all.Why should they do it? They dont need those short term money, they are looking at real investors that are willing to join and create their passion and long term objectives. They don't give free lunch but THEY did donated huge amount of monies to Charities all the time.

Why they need to borrow and make money from their own companies,it doesn't make sense to do it. They are already extremely rich!
Here is the point;
Only Fake Guru, Sifus and Experts and investors will borrows to punt and gamble on those companies.
Those real Experts, Sifus and Gurus will eventually gain and get rich from their genuine investing methods and strategies. They are not punters amd gamblers, they are real ,tough ,accurate , and long term investors.

Sadly, there are only minority of them make it and become rich and famous but majorities failed, cause they are no such thing as you say " free lunch." !

You are right! Conflict of interest.
Have anyone heard of The Successful Entrepreneurs simply leak out their deals just to please their followers and let them have a free lunch? NO! They are Successful because they know how to keep secret!

I wish all investors to focus and inwest wisely and not for the sake of punting and predicting the market.
Dont buy for the sake of buying. There are always Successfull Enterprenuer willing to share their experiences but not their SECRET!

Last,

Happy investing.

mc121534

2,517 posts

Posted by mc121534 > 2014-02-04 16:42 | Report Abuse

hiddengem

1,186 posts

Posted by hiddengem > 2014-02-04 18:01 | Report Abuse

My dear brother MC who never lies. I'm totally supportive on what u hv presented on the above realistic points that every investors r experiencing in the financial market.

In the stock market there r no gurus, sifus & experts who can predict accurately the direction of the future market unless they hv a crystal ball. Those who r always a step ahead of the crowd are the wise & brillant business entrepreneur such as Creador, a private equity fund equipped with RM250 millions on hand is focusing on long-term investments in INDIA, INDONESIA, MALAYSIA & SINGAPORE.

Creador is essentially a growth-oriented investor, with a goal of providing smart capital to promoters with well-established business. Creador's strategy is to look at sectors which r consumer oriented.

In Malaysia they hv invested heavily on potential consumer oriented Co's such as OLDTOWN, BONIA & GHLSYS which hv rewarded Creador with handsome returns.

Christine Goh

3,117 posts

Posted by Christine Goh > 2014-02-04 19:07 | Report Abuse

ROGER Mc.....great sharing~

hiddengem

1,186 posts

Posted by hiddengem > 2014-02-04 19:17 | Report Abuse

Roger Christine Chit Pai Ho Sei Liaw. HING AR! ONG AR ! HUAT AR !

Sky

1,094 posts

Posted by Sky > 2014-02-04 19:24 | Report Abuse

MC san, arigatou gozaimasu.

hiddengem

1,186 posts

Posted by hiddengem > 2014-02-05 10:15 | Report Abuse

GHLSYS is expected to achieve higher profit margin for its quarterly report on consolidated results for the financial period ended 31/12/2013 which will be release on or before 21/2/2014.

It will provide the necessary catalyst for the share price to rise again after having consolidated n reached its strong support level. Lately v noticed that GHLSYS hv been attracting a lot of buying interest outnumbering the sellers in anticipation of a reversal of bullish momentum just around the corner. Good luck.

hiddengem

1,186 posts

Posted by hiddengem > 2014-02-06 06:25 | Report Abuse

GHLSYS has unleash its sparkle showing bullishness & its share price is ready to escalate to higher level.

hiddengem

1,186 posts

Posted by hiddengem > 2014-02-06 13:53 | Report Abuse

GHLSYS EGM has been scheduled on 10/2/2014 (Monday) for the proposed acquisition of all the remaining shares of ePay Asia Limited (A Public Listed Co on the Australian Security Exchange 'ASX') for a cash consideration of AUS$0.40 (equivalent to RM1.21) per share or in exchange of 2.75 new GHLSYS shares for every 1 (one) ePay share held by ePay shareholder.

Upon the completion of M&A corporate exercise, ePay will be delisted from ASX & shall merge with GHLSYS (FBM KLCI) as a single entity with an enlarged market capitalisation, higher NTA & EPS value. It will further enhance the value of GHLSYS share & shall attract more institutional & foreign investors to accumlate its shares.

Christine Goh

3,117 posts

Posted by Christine Goh > 2014-02-06 18:16 | Report Abuse

Hiddegem.... ghlsys good show today. .. :)
Thanks for urs honestly explaination ...u are ours sparkle Gem... :)

Happy trading

hiddengem

1,186 posts

Posted by hiddengem > 2014-02-06 21:19 | Report Abuse

Christine as a minority shareholder of GHLSYS, I'm just performing my duty & responsibility to share factual information that hv already been reported & circulated in the press & internet, becos some minority or potential investors might hv missed & hv not read the news. However, the final decision to buy or sell is at the sole discretion of the respective investor.

I'm just doing a promotion campaign hoping that it will attract more investors to accumulate GHLSYS shares, when buyers came in droves outnumbering the sellers the share price will definitely goes up.

For example, if u dont advertise or promote yr product, how r u going to attract potential buyer to buy yr product to achieve higher sales volume.

Good luck.

hiddengem

1,186 posts

Posted by hiddengem > 2014-02-09 07:38 | Report Abuse

I strongly believe GHLSYS will be on the firing line again next week & shall resume its uptrend momentum.

Hopefully it can break its strong resistance at 0.805 & continue to rise to higher level.

This is just my personal outlook & it is not an invitation or solicitation to buy or to sell. The money is yours & the final decision is still yours to make. Good luck.

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2014-02-09 08:18 | Report Abuse

hiddengem. good morning.

kk123

1,964 posts

Posted by kk123 > 2014-02-09 08:23 | Report Abuse

I look at ghlsys.
I don't see anything special about this company
Having said that the shares already gone up 200% due to the gst play
Which I think may not be sustainable
Going in when the share has gone up 200% is like asking for big trouble
U shld buy when it's 24 sen , ppl who bough at 90 sen they already trap by the syndicate.

Posted by musang_foxking > 2014-02-09 08:25 | Report Abuse

i like duitbesar

he's right...he's very rational and straight forward...bravo duitbesar

Posted by musang_foxking > 2014-02-09 08:26 | Report Abuse

koon is now and still then asking free lunch from u all hahaha

hiddengem

1,186 posts

Posted by hiddengem > 2014-02-09 09:15 | Report Abuse

Good morning sifu mikekong55. Congratulation on yr guts for adopting the 'fast & furious' formulae during the prevailing volatile mkt sentiment & having rewarded with huge profit margin.

hiddengem

1,186 posts

Posted by hiddengem > 2014-02-12 10:21 | Report Abuse

A stock with great potential & a rising star GHLSYS earnings is expected to be double after the merger & acquisition of EPAY.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz