kk123

1,964 posts

Posted by kk123 > 2014-02-13 08:06 | Report Abuse

Maybe those who attend late can bring their own chair

iTrader

38 posts

Posted by iTrader > 2014-02-13 10:43 | Report Abuse

Mr Koon,

BRAVO! The response is overwhelmingly fantastic. Thanks for taking time in organizing such investment sharing session for who are seriously keen to learn more in this area.

Looking forward to seeing you this coming Sunday.

chanal

1 posts

Posted by chanal > 2014-02-13 11:13 | Report Abuse

Mr Koon, I hope you talk could be video recorded and posted on Youtube for people who are unable to attend. Your talk is most valuable I have attended one many years ago. I am from Melaka

Posted by Koon Yew Yin > 2014-02-13 18:10 | Report Abuse

Regret that I have to inform you that I have accepted a total of 180 people and I do not have any more standing room to offer. Please stop writing to me. I must thank you all for the trust you have shown.

Saturn

2,148 posts

Posted by Saturn > 2014-02-13 18:18 | Report Abuse

Yes yes pls record....I am a fan and he is a noble man and philatrophist......

kk123

1,964 posts

Posted by kk123 > 2014-02-13 23:12 | Report Abuse

Anyway like typical Malaysians not all will turn up in the end.. So no need to worry..
This ideally a forum shld be 2 ways ,Eg each tell what's their favorite stocks and gives reason and share view ..
Then instead of 1 hidden gem maybe 100s of hidden gem can be discovered ..
There is simply some really undiscovered stocks which once mkt discover it , then it will no longer be cheap ..
The early bird as u know will captured the gem
Hahahaha

johnny cash

6,356 posts

Posted by johnny cash > 2014-02-14 00:10 | Report Abuse

CIMB REPORT ON MUDAJAYA,,TITLE REALITY CHECK IS ALREADY OUT TODAY.. SO MUCH NEGATIVITY ON THIS COUNTER,,NOW THEY ARE SAYING 2015 WILL BE THE RECOVERY YEAR FOR THEM,, DELAY DELAY N DELAY AGAIN.. COMING EARNING REPORT WON T BE THAT GOOD.. ORDER BOOK IS DEPLETING.. THEY TALK SO BIG THAT THEIR SHARES ARE TRADING AT DISCOUNT LEVELS.. THEN THEY TALK OF RERATING ANOTHER BULLSHITTING

johnny cash

6,356 posts

Posted by johnny cash > 2014-02-14 00:12 | Report Abuse

ACTUALLY THEY ARE CONSOLIDATING FOR LONG TERM

kk123

1,964 posts

Posted by kk123 > 2014-02-14 06:13 | Report Abuse

Mudajaya is always cimb favourite recommended stocks.
It's partly owned by mulpha
I think the decline in confidence in mudajaya started by news of some probe in their India power plant & also related party fund transfer. I wouldn't invest in a company low in regulatory compliance and Disclosure.

Malaysia’s Securities Commission (SC) had investigated Mudajaya’s power plant project in India in 2010 and concluded that Mudajaya had failed to adequately disclose its transfer of funds between related entities, a practice known as “round-tripping”.

“The SC views seriously the failure to make adequate disclosures by MGB (Mudajaya) prior to August 30, 2010, and had on October 6, 2010 issued a caution and reminder to MGB and its board of directors to strictly observe its disclosure obligation,” the SC said in a statement dated October 7, 2010.

- See more at: http://www.themalaymailonline.com/money/article/mudajaya-denies-being-probed-by-india-over-coal-plant-deal#sthash.CuAHzeHT.dpuf

titus

4,158 posts

Posted by titus > 2014-02-14 08:17 | Report Abuse

I hope of those who is going for the seminar will kind enough to video it and post it on the utube.So that those people like me that can't attend the seminar will get a chance to learn as well. Please share if any of you have such video later. Thanks in advance.

Saturn

2,148 posts

Posted by Saturn > 2014-02-14 08:23 | Report Abuse

Uncle Koon, got give Ang pao or not at the event?? Got food ??
Then we can visit, listen, eat and take....all happy happy.....
Wait a minute, this sounds like Tony Supermans trait......,ambil semua

Saturn

2,148 posts

Posted by Saturn > 2014-02-14 08:24 | Report Abuse

Tony Superman Lim is Sie Beh tham sim.....aka greedy

Posted by Tan Chin Kok > 2014-02-14 09:10 | Report Abuse

Just wondering if the MOU signed between Mr. Koon, Mudajaya and Government of Mandalay Myanmar has turned into something more concrete and solid. It seems like the MOU has lapsed as it had over 12 months period since signing.

I'm personally more interested on this potential Myanmar project as I seen Myanmar as a huge & untapped market, plenty of potential there. I'm working on some telecommunications project in Myanmar currently, with Ministry of Telecommunications, travelling to Myanmar quite frequent.

The scene I remembered the most is that, the power supply there is not 24 hours. Even the hotels and data centre (suppose to be at least 99%++ uptime) are experiencing power blackout and power trip frequently in daily basis, few time a day.

That's why I'm wondering if the MOU signed on January 2013 has moved forward to an executable agreement.

Posted by Koon Yew Yin > 2014-02-14 09:11 | Report Abuse

I want to accumulate Mudajaya when Fund Managers and people are fearful to buy it. Time will only tell who is right. I trust my own way to select stocks because my method has a long proven track record.

I will elaborate on this during the Seminar on Sunday

Posted by Koon Yew Yin > 2014-02-14 09:13 | Report Abuse

Mudajaya Group (AD, TP:RM3.10) - Reality check by CIMB
We remain upbeat on Mudajaya's longer-term prospects, though we were too bullish in our earlier profit estimates. Going by the delays in job flows from 2H13, we believe order book could continue to deplete in the medium term, but with possible green shoots in 2H14. We now expect the upcoming 4Q13 results to be weak. We cut FY13-15 EPS by 11-31% mainly to account for timing risks on job replenishment. Our target price drops, still set at a 40% discount to RNAV. EPS revisions do not alter the stock's appeal as a key proxy to domestic power plants and highways construction theme this year. We continue to expect power-plant and highway jobs as catalysts in 2014. The wild card remains the Indian IPP. Maintain our Add rating.

johnny cash

6,356 posts

Posted by johnny cash > 2014-02-14 09:45 | Report Abuse

Mr Koon good morning, please get your speech in ipoh recorded.. on mudajaya and other hidden gems. not all can attend this talk in ipoh due to home family commitments.. thanks

Posted by Koon Yew Yin > 2014-02-14 10:29 | Report Abuse

Please look at http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/cimbresearchklse/46361.jsp which is all about MUDAJAYA.

Ricky Kiat

1,356 posts

Posted by Ricky Kiat > 2014-02-14 11:40 | Report Abuse

Mr .Koon ,i am same boat with u now.

johnny cash

6,356 posts

Posted by johnny cash > 2014-02-14 18:39 | Report Abuse

this report REALITY CHECK is to cool off the negative 4th quarter 2013, earning report that will be coming out if not mistaken on 25th feb this month

Posted by kiasutrader1 > 2014-02-14 22:10 | Report Abuse

This share is a good medium to long term "bet" with momentary upsides and downsides that can be advantaged upon when one look at the charts. The Weekly charts shows that the trading band is between 2.50 to 2.83 which had been established since the week of 27/4/12.

Fundamentally, the company is doing very well with its ROE at 23.02%, in a cash rich position (Quick Ratio of about 1.6), low PE (8.32) and EV/EBITDA of 4.2. Dividend Yield of 4.31% is not exciting, however.

Currently the share lack "Buying" conviction and should return to test the recent support of 2.59 which on 29 Jan 14, rebounded from the low with relatively higher volume of 2.635 Million shares, with no follow thru selling.

The current follow thru from 29/1 on low volume was not encouraging however as it shows that only Retailers were buying and this cannot be sustained for a strong rebound. For now, it appears that the previous support of 2.59 will be tested again and if the rebound this time is accompanied by strong "Buy"volume like what happened between 4/10 to 21/10, a sustainable rebound is a possibility.

Caution :

If the immediate support of 2.59 cannot hold, the sell down will be short lived as can be observed in previous episodes of such breakdown of the 2.59 level between 20/6/13 and 15/7/13 and 22/8/13 to 9/9/13. "Value" investors were seen to enter and mop up the shares when the share fell at both periods.

Unless there are unforeseen circumstances, for example, more problems at its Indian project, or negative Emerging Market related news, the share should be supported at the 2.59 level. If that price level fails as a support, a return to 2.50 is a possibility if accompanied by strong "Sell" volume.

Upsides :

If positive newsflow comes on stream as mentioned by Mr Koon, a breakout of the 2.83 level is a possibility and the share should then trade above 3.00 and possibly forming another trading band at a higher level than what it is currently.

We have provided the Daily & Weekly Charts as at the end of today, 14 Feb 14 in the Technical Analysis section of the website, www.kiasutrader.com.

Posted by kiasutrader1 > 2014-02-14 22:10 | Report Abuse

Comments above are about Mudajaya

Posted by Koon Yew Yin > 2014-02-15 12:05 | Report Abuse

I have rearranged the seating, now I can offer another additional 40 seats, totalling 220 seats. Those who are interested can write to me, especially those whom I have turned down. koonyewyin@gmail.com.

johnny cash

6,356 posts

Posted by johnny cash > 2014-02-15 13:29 | Report Abuse

Mr Koon, please get your speech video or audio recorded

Posted by Lim HangKok > 2014-02-15 15:58 | Report Abuse

We would appreciate if someone could record the speech, video or audio. Thanks.

Duitbesar

915 posts

Posted by Duitbesar > 2014-02-15 17:09 | Report Abuse

Abang nasihat korang hati-hati dengan saham sawit kat Sarawak tu. Perkembangan terbaru Wilmar tu jangan ambil mudah. Korang boleh baca ini link buat pertimbangan. http://www.bernama.com.my/bernama/v7/bu/newsbusiness.php?id=1014477

optimus7

571 posts

Posted by optimus7 > 2014-02-15 17:19 | Report Abuse

duitbesar, lu tak tau ka, ini jtiasa the best undervalued stock in bursa. lu jangan main main sini, nanti kena flag.

Duitbesar

915 posts

Posted by Duitbesar > 2014-02-15 17:21 | Report Abuse

Gua tau saham kuat lari saham baik punya. Lu bagi tau gua ini saham manyak bagus tapi tak lari gua tak kesah. Dalam peti sejuk banyak daging kuda.

johnny cash

6,356 posts

Posted by johnny cash > 2014-02-17 00:57 | Report Abuse

so was Mr Koon speech recorded,,,anybody out there attended his speech in ipoh???? please reply

lohman

205 posts

Posted by lohman > 2014-02-17 09:44 | Report Abuse

If you read all his stock investment articles on this blog site, you would have got the essence of what Mr Koon said at the 2 hour talk. At the event, got an autographed copy of his book 'Malaysia - Road map for achieving Vision 2020' which is very interesting reading.

johnny cash

6,356 posts

Posted by johnny cash > 2014-02-17 15:44 | Report Abuse

I AM TRYING TO SEARCH HIS ARTICLES ON THIS BLOG,,ALL ARE SCATTERED HERE N THERE...SO WHERE SHOULD I GO TO SEE ALL OF HIS PAST ARTICLES ARRANGE IN MANNER

thumxj

33 posts

Posted by thumxj > 2014-02-17 23:54 | Report Abuse

Is there any particular points about MUDAJAYA?
Mainly due to the potential recurrent income generated by power generation concession? What is Mr. Koon's view on the corruption rumours?

johnny cash

6,356 posts

Posted by johnny cash > 2014-02-18 13:27 | Report Abuse

so what did he talk on mudajaya?? i hope those attended his seminar at ipoh,,could answer this?? if the answer is too confidential then send it to my e mail address-- mia.pancho@gmail.com

Posted by wallaceboy > 2014-02-18 13:39 | Report Abuse

johnny cash,you can find Mr.Koon's compilation of articles at KoonYewYin.com. Its unofficial page dedicated to his articles. Happy reading.

Posted by Phomrakkhun > 2015-12-03 20:15 | Report Abuse

Hi, is there anyone know how to email Mr.Koon ? The email shown above doesn't recognize by gmail. Thanks

Post a Comment
Market Buzz