13 people like this.

373 comment(s). Last comment by wt222 2014-03-03 09:57

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2014-03-02 11:01 | Report Abuse

oh another solly - does not matter your ibu ka bapa ka putih ka hitam ka coklat ka no color ka but BUT if u BORN in the US of A and if you're CAPABLE - (no clutches please) u can YES U CAN be the PRESIDENT of THE UNITED STATES of AMERICA :)

Jal 贾彬得

1,563 posts

Posted by Jal 贾彬得 > 2014-03-02 11:36 | Report Abuse

tak payah kutuk tak payah complain "actions are better than words". Malaysia is going down every year simple poor quality of teachers very true compared to previous generation teachers which had passion now all the teachers care is money " 1 of my teacher told me that if u want to learn more and better teaching come for his tuition and pay him" can u tell me corrupted teachers like this who earn pay check from the government( makan gaji) not even bothered about the students performance and when parents come to school to ask the teacher just give some comments and off u go, teachers now days are getting more and more useless forcing students to find alternative of taking tuition's might as well we dont have to go to school and just take tuition and go for exams saving the government cash flow on teachers and only open smaller schools for the needy children and saving large amount of cost that could help the public for better for better usage. Besides the vernacular teachers only mainly use a singular language perfectly shows no openess for the school to the outside world and thats the shame for his school shut down and transfer vernacular teachers to government base schools. I have even heard the standard of vernacular school are droping gradually equating to government school students. The fundamental error of this country education system. In our country to much focus on grades and small amount of sports activity compared to passion. If u go to some foreign companies to work and even getting into masters where by your grades are low they are given the opportunity to work and continue their masters because of the passion they have and not on exam based results. People in malasyia thinks 10A+ are the best but awkwardly they are not, they are good in studies, sometimes in work but they lack of creativity. The world resolve in creativity and not good grades, 1 of the fundamental problem in our countries people thinking. We need passionate people to teach and not greedy people, we need passionate people to love this country and not just go around fighting with one another and looking down at each other because of something they dont know about, learn things that u dont know if u said something wrong ask forgiveness and learn to forgive others instead of building hatred( I dont think each and everyone religion taught anyone to hate they taught to love why cant u do the same thing and yet u pray everyday and its a shame to yourself) , we need passionate people to change and evolve this country and not people who are sulking and complaining over and over again about the same thing. WHY CANT EVERYONE BE TOLERANT TO EACH OTHER? DO WE HAVE TO FIGHT? DONT U THINK WE LEARN ENOUGH FROM WORLD WAR 1 AND WORLD WAR 2 sadly not taught in schools? WHY CANT WE NEGOTITATE? WHY DO WE BEHAVE WORST THAN ANIMALS? WHY WHY WHY? Do something about it and stop writing bullshit upon this post. again i will state that """ACTION IS BETTER THAN YOUR WORDS""" DO something now and not regret about it later. Thank you.

Duitbesar

915 posts

Posted by Duitbesar > 2014-03-02 11:41 | Report Abuse

Frank Soweto, then lebih baik awak migrate Amerika sebab you percaya system sana. :)

SANG-JERO

3,980 posts

Posted by SANG-JERO > 2014-03-02 11:54 | Report Abuse

Please migrate to other countries if you feel that this country is not a good place to stay.....Many Chinese, Indians etc who are not happy with Malaysia have migrated......Even Malays also migrated to Australia, UK, US etc.......

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2014-03-02 11:55 | Report Abuse

if you cannot take criticism then please leave this blog. kikiki..

BuLLRam

1,104 posts

Posted by BuLLRam > 2014-03-02 12:02 | Report Abuse

dont sound like those retard MPs who always resort to asking ppl who disagree n criticise them to migrate n leave this country....

benson911

639 posts

Posted by benson911 > 2014-03-02 12:06 | Report Abuse

History wont lies....Compare Malaysia with Singapore....Singapore is poorer than Malaysia last time, but where Singapore is standing now...Meanwhile,u can find Singapore is made up majority of Chinese...If Lee Kuan Yew got chance to be PM of Malaysia last time and execute the same principle, then now Malaysia I think can on par with UK, US.....

wt222

1,228 posts

Posted by wt222 > 2014-03-02 12:10 | Report Abuse

If LKY were PM of Msia,then Duitbesar should be goreng mee now instead of goreng shares.....luckily....

BuLLRam

1,104 posts

Posted by BuLLRam > 2014-03-02 12:11 | Report Abuse

m'sian edu system same like our football..last time in the 70s we can beat S.Korea n Japan..now we struggle w Laos n Myannmar..real niamah leh..

soojinhou

869 posts

Posted by soojinhou > 2014-03-02 12:19 | Report Abuse

Hmmm... The last I checked, those who are dissatisfied with the system are the majority. BN is now a minority government. I think those who should migrate are the minority UMNO goons like Duitbesar. But then again, they are probably too incompetent and too racist to be accepted anywhere in the world, except maybe Zimbabwe.

tc2012

362 posts

Posted by tc2012 > 2014-03-02 12:20 | Report Abuse

Why should we migrate.We should kick out BN.ABU is the way and the only way to change course.We are the son of malaysia.We are born here,we will die here.This is tanahair ku.
We want change.We want change.We want change.
ABU

BuLLRam

1,104 posts

Posted by BuLLRam > 2014-03-02 12:25 | Report Abuse

most of our ancestors come from ..China, Java, India,Pakistan etc..n of course..Kerala..why make so much useless crap about migration??

BursaWolf

13 posts

Posted by BursaWolf > 2014-03-02 14:04 | Report Abuse

Everyone here debating about the differences that we have so that we can be more unite learn each other way perspective towards nation building together. Make a good positive debate. Anyway right now god clearly shows the problem that all human must unite taking care of is healing the earth environment. See how the mother nature effecting us the super flood, drought, sudden cold and many more. Everyone busy talking about differences race, religion, politics and other differences but don't see the bigger picture effecting us now that is the environment. Everyone see this is a small matter once it hit us very very hard surely all human unite to solve this big problem. We all the same human have heart, brain, face and more. The thing that changes human behaviour knowledge to become of what they are now is how human grow up, learn, influence and

Posted by Koon Yew Yin > 2014-03-02 14:55 | Report Abuse

WOH! 363 commentaries within 2 days of the posting of my article!! I am happy that my article has generated a lot of discussion. It may seem the whole picture is milky, but eventually people will see the truth.

If you like me to write another piece on how to make money from the stock market, I like you to say so now.

wt222

1,228 posts

Posted by wt222 > 2014-03-02 15:24 | Report Abuse

Dont write abt jtiasa again pls.....

lohman

205 posts

Posted by lohman > 2014-03-02 15:27 | Report Abuse

Yes. Too much of Malaysian current affairs makes Jack an angry boy and Jill an angry girl. Especially since no solution is in sight. Let's take a breather and look at the stock market, which is neutral ground.

waiming

13 posts

Posted by waiming > 2014-03-02 15:35 | Report Abuse

Yes Uncle Koon, we are the defenceless people. Every now and then, we will have the present day government officers telling those who are not satisfy/happy to emigrate, even school children are not spared!

These morons think this country belongs only to them because they have forgotten their roots (coz their forefathers/mothers are also immigrants from Indonesia, India, Pakistan, etc.) and the country's actual (not twisted) history.

For those successful people like yourself, I'm sure you had put in a lot of efforts and struggles (blood, sweat & tears) before you reached your current status. For those who made their billions because of their status and connections, they don't care how the poor and struggling people feels. They don't need to work but just show off their identity to make money. There was a Tan Sri's son who had never work a single day in his 20+years of life, is able to afford to buy a 7million bungalow for his girl friend and suddenly a son of a Tun is listed on the Forbes billionaire club!

We had to suffer daily humiliation and the only way to ensure we have a better life here is to make more money.
So Uncle Koon, please continue to write more articles to advise us!
Thank you.

Posted by PeaceForce > 2014-03-02 16:07 | Report Abuse

Here investment on green energy green money. To gain money by selling renewable energy to save the environment

http://www.senheng.com.my/updates/2013/08/senheng-residential-solar-partner/

http://www.senq.com.my/green-energy-green-money/

Posted by Koon Yew Yin > 2014-03-02 18:50 | Report Abuse

wt222, I have just sent another lesson to be posted. It is time you must look at your track record of your past performance. Basing on your rude remark, I can only conclude that you are a poor gas bag and you have not been successful.

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2014-03-03 04:58 | Report Abuse

Posted by Duitbesar > Mar 2, 2014 11:41 AM | Report Abuse
Frank Soweto, then lebih baik awak migrate Amerika sebab you percaya system sana. :)

haiya Tuan Duitbesar ( see I call you Tuan because I respek your ketuanan and also u duit manyak besar ma :) ) dun be like tat la - u said takde langsung cina billionaire and politician in USA I only point out to you that is NOT true ma and also provide you the facts but u same2 like the Umno Ministers la ( oh that one manyak busar punya TUAN ) also tell to dun like migrate la. haiya like that difficult la u facts no right also tell me to migrate so becoz u also Tuan I Listen Listen Listen to u lo and I migrate o.k. and when I pegi USA and makes lots of $$$$ I come back and become Tuan o.k Hasta la vista Amigo Adios :)

wt222

1,228 posts

Posted by wt222 > 2014-03-03 09:42 | Report Abuse

Dear Mr.Koon, on contrast,I see you as one kind old man in real life....

Posted by Koon Yew Yin > 2014-03-03 09:55 | Report Abuse

wt222, I thought you would be very angry with me after what I said about your rude remark. Just basing on your reaction, I believe you have a good future because you are willing to learn from your careless mistake of making that rude remark. My best wishes to you.

wt222

1,228 posts

Posted by wt222 > 2014-03-03 09:57 | Report Abuse

U r what u c mah.....

Post a Comment
Market Buzz