Be the first to like this.

13 comment(s). Last comment by xenolover 2014-03-29 12:30

fortunebullz

2,000 posts

Posted by fortunebullz > 2014-03-28 13:50 | Report Abuse

Thailand's Kra Ithmus definately impact both Malaysia and Singapore in big way! You can say can bankrupt both countries! But that will be years to come! Another bad news for Malaysia is oil drying up! 2017 will be net importer status for Malaysia! Hence urgency for m&a of oil and gas players! I say lets just make money for this year! Tough years will arrive!

fortunebullz

2,000 posts

Posted by fortunebullz > 2014-03-28 13:58 | Report Abuse

Thailand is definately want to monopolize trade in south east asia! This canal mark the beginning of Malaysia and Singapore lost glory days! Once Kra canal in full force, Malaysia and Singapore will be just backwash countries! Expat will be running to Thailand! Singapore will just be another Macau! Malaysia will be Myammar! Myammar will be Malaysia! I am not joking!

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2014-03-28 14:08 | Report Abuse

As an ethnic Chinese of Malaysia, I call on every body to unite behind our government.

No doubt the government had made some mistakes handling the case. However, as Malaysians, let's react in a calm manner and speak with one voice.

What happened to MH370 is out of ordinary. They are bound to be confusions. However, we must be united during difficult time.

Thank you

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2014-03-28 14:13 | Report Abuse

There is no need to be alarmist and started talking about how this incidence is going to drag down Malaysia. Let us react in a cool and responsible manner

This thing will come to pass. During time of adversity, let's stay cool and united

No need for this kind of article that paint an end of the world scenario

fortunebullz

2,000 posts

Posted by fortunebullz > 2014-03-28 14:23 | Report Abuse

Icon! MH370 will be forgotten in a year time! But Kra Canal will be the death of Malaysia! You are talking about trade bypassing Malaysia! Thailand is more than capable to sapu everything! Tourism, export products with much higher quality! Cheaper and better too! In 5 years time Malaysia will nosedive like airplane and crash!

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2014-03-28 14:29 | Report Abuse

I know about that thing. Don't worry we will be fine. Trust me, a nation is very resilient. Let's not care ourselves before to actually happen.

Thailand is currently in political turmoil. They can't even agree on the high speed rail, let alone the Kra channel

Furthermore there is insurgency in southern Thailand. The Chinese better do proper due diligence before they start digging

In the meantime let's keep our market positive by ignoring all these yet to materialize events

fortunebullz

2,000 posts

Posted by fortunebullz > 2014-03-28 14:33 | Report Abuse

The building of Kra canal is not new Icon! It suggested 300 years ago! It is wildly rumoured Malaysia and Singapore bribe government officials to vote against Kra canal for years! But current news suggested China is doubling the bribe as China will be partnering in building the canal, ports and military base along Kra canal! As for Thailand, the trade is too hard to resist! Malaysia and Singapore will definitely bankrupt! This I can very sure of!

fortunebullz

2,000 posts

Posted by fortunebullz > 2014-03-28 14:37 | Report Abuse

Try reading this link Icon! You can see how huge Kra canal impact is! http://thediplomat.com/2013/12/how-a-thai-canal-could-transform-southeast-asia/

kkng0819kk

1,566 posts

Posted by kkng0819kk > 2014-03-28 16:45 | Report Abuse

Being next door to the peoposed canal,the northern states especially Penang will definitely benefit fr the economic spill over.t

_redbull_

171 posts

Posted by _redbull_ > 2014-03-28 18:55 | Report Abuse

Cmon...they should just tell that main suspect is Memetjan Abdullah from PRC themselves..

bless88

29 posts

Posted by bless88 > 2014-03-29 01:02 | Report Abuse

Sadness.. Malaysia and singapore now being the target to make look bad to the eyes around the world for like example lahad datu tragedy making people of phillipine make up bad comment about malaysia during that tragedy trying to make malaysia as negatif as possible, Now like the target getting bigger by 307 tragedy making china have bad comment about malaysia.. seeing this sequence my point of view is that there is some trying to make malaysia and singapore look as bad as they can make it look bad very negative.. such sadness.. Malaysia is where the land of human unity together tight bond put aside our differences as human with religion christian, islam, buddhist and other religions that pray to god and against the devils.. Malaysia Singapore Human unity pray to god for safety of all and we are the humans not against humans but we unite against the devils and pray to god.. We are all the same human being.. Human Unity

Posted by Powersourse > 2014-03-29 09:34 | Report Abuse

We need to get prepared with all possible situation as China funding will be unlimited

xenolover

414 posts

Posted by xenolover > 2014-03-29 12:30 | Report Abuse

一个国家,如何看待自己的公民?乾隆时期,荷兰在婆罗洲杀死了数千名中国人。那时候,清廷实力强大。荷兰殖民者内心恐惧,因此到清廷来谢罪。不料乾隆皇帝大手一挥,称这些草民不顾祖宗的“庐墓”跑到外面去谋生,回来也是要杀头的。你们替我们惩办,很好啊很好——这样的历史,读过之后让人内心发凉。

Post a Comment
Market Buzz