为何别人都说buy the rumor sell the news?原理是什么? dont forget bomoh... ha.. ha.. ha

YC Lee

94 posts

Posted by YC Lee > 2014-04-10 21:02 | Report Abuse

望远镜找神股?:-S lol

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2014-04-10 21:10 | Report Abuse

dont waste tooooo much time to really go and learn "buy from rumour sell after news". This is an open question so you will get a bunches of open answer.

You got another way, that is to boost up your profile and get 90-100% accurate when u hanatam any stock during a long period. I can bet your remisier will inform to their regional or chief investment manager to Radar you. AFter that, when you step in any counter the specific remisier will trigger their superior then share to more and more network (because they suspect you alwyas work on RUMOURs) to different buyers/banker/fund managers/different investment institution and etc etc.

Then after few hours or 2 days the news spread out. You may start to sell the counter at any price as u wish gradually or 1 sort.

"THIS IS WAT I CALL CREATE RUMOURS, BLOW WIND AND DISPOSE AFTER NEWS".

yOU MAY ASK sometime after very chun(accurate) still no responce from peoples snipping you. EASY is that you purposely call to remisier and highlight:
"Mr Mr why I cannot use my online banking today. I wanna buy BRIGHT tomorrow. Because I need it fast to capture more cheaper lot before news come out. Please help me queue at wat price wat price and when shares matched please phone me".

Here you set the complete publicity for urself and it is free (provided that you are quite famous and firm with ur prediction la)

Soft Reminder for starter: Try to figure out some stocks with low volume ( at least can push up 4 bids with RM300k) because you need to ensure that YOU TOUCH;and IT SHOOTS UP!

Then lama lama the remisier will allert to other buyer wat wat share jz now duitKWSPkita placed order. V

Based on my experience, it is pretty fast!

Haqhahahahah.........hope you guys doing perfectly well then.

So, now you hav graduated to become "Create rumours, blow wind, sell on news" manipulator and gain money as you like (must align to correct market move, dont simply whack when market is wait aside or downturn)
But, bear in mind that when Market is down heavily that is the best chance to create rumours. Will explain to you guys next time, HOW?

Here you go. Lastly I urge people who are doing perfectly fantastic to donate money to others poor or unfortunate. Pass our happiness and concert energy to light up their life.

Happy reading and happy trading.

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2014-04-10 21:45 | Report Abuse

我不应该这样写。。。。。这可能无心造成误导和社会伤害。

我劝记读者一个明确资讯:
我想和你分享武功,更想把武术套在你身上。我的用意是学了武功你必要时可以防身(钱不容易被骗掉)也可以救灾救难。

如今天你欺负了人家,明天一定被欺负回,到时就没完没了。。。。。。记得:这不是我们的美德!!!!!!你可以选择,用我们的良心朝着容易被人家敬佩的行动而去。

投资愉快!·

Posted by splendid_ignorance > 2014-04-10 21:52 | Report Abuse

interesting read bro duit. much truth to it. rmbr hearing about a fren asking some fund manager about their trading style and he found out that the fund managers follow a client's trade because dey found that his trades vry cun. so while there are genuinely fundamental companies, alot of short term movements are due primarily from this.

Posted by splendid_ignorance > 2014-04-10 22:09 | Report Abuse

true but the brokers will be asking their clients to buy. but i think some fund managers have enough clout in the company to make the trade. of course in the portfolio it will be mixed with some good fundamentals all in order for window dressing.

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2014-04-10 22:17 | Report Abuse

yup...u are absolutely correct! all mixed type!

Ideally the 4 stages of manipulation;

1) Global and Local Indexes down: Very easy, spotlight strategy to manipulate

2) Global and Local Indexes up: No need to do anything, close eyes and buy like March-April 2014

3) Global Down Local up: Create rumours on trendy profile stock (rubber/water/healthcare/<RM0.100/ ~RM0.900/Furniture/Oil & gas/Privatisation/MRT/GE/Foreign fund stock etc etc etc

4) Global Up and Local Down: Figure out recovery stocks, then manipulate it

Ohhhhh...........better stop write rubbish here. After all I am just an ordinary learner here.

Happyy trading!

Posted by splendid_ignorance > 2014-04-10 22:20 | Report Abuse

haha you are far too humble mr duit. you are good but humble. the best kind of good haha. looking forward to more of your posts when u have the time. Happy trading to you too!

YC Lee

94 posts

Posted by YC Lee > 2014-04-10 22:35 | Report Abuse

I ad said, mr duit is GOD...simpan simpan tak mau orang tau...lol

rchi

20,923 posts

Posted by rchi > 2014-04-10 22:37 | Report Abuse

kikikiki,duit ..beginner , or rather hidden dragon.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2014-04-10 23:03 | Report Abuse

like abang duitkwspkita !

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2014-04-10 23:07 | Report Abuse

AyamTua...you really salah faham......saya bulat bulat salin orang punya karangan. Saya tak mungkin boleh tau sebegitu.

duitKWSPkita kerja as cleaner ekat Econsave sana saja. Bila senang sini salin sana salin.....semata mata nak tunjuk macam saya tau sesuatu saja.

Tapi tak apa, kita sama sama belajar daripada mentor yang bertauliah.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2014-04-10 23:12 | Report Abuse

YC Lee I ad said, mr duit is GOD...simpan simpan tak mau orang tau...lol
10/04/2014 22:35

- i was moved by this statement :-) one hell good writing.

yg betul kita setuju
yg kurang tepat kita fikir-fikirkan cara penyelesaian ma..

kikkiki

klse007

403 posts

Posted by klse007 > 2014-04-11 09:31 | Report Abuse

Better run... cut loss

ngssbb

133 posts

Posted by ngssbb > 2014-04-12 14:17 | Report Abuse

just buy the share anothers 100 years still needed, like tenaga, pba, airport, bursa, you not need to worry, who not use tenaga? who not drink water? who no travel? who buy share, bursa sure get commision.... buy....buy......buy....

Post a Comment
Market Buzz