Be the first to like this.

9 comment(s). Last comment by leno 2014-05-05 20:38

Linabee

127 posts

Posted by Linabee > 2014-05-05 16:14 | Report Abuse

Don't say kids lar...me everyday play iPad oso I feel my brain different already...like got electric inside....

leno

6,123 posts

Posted by leno > 2014-05-05 16:24 |

Post removed.Why?

ksng0307

1,038 posts

Posted by ksng0307 > 2014-05-05 16:32 | Report Abuse

agreed

kltan

143 posts

Posted by kltan > 2014-05-05 17:17 | Report Abuse

100% agree with you! Once they get addicted, they forget how to socialize, interact with human being.

HJey

1,368 posts

Posted by HJey > 2014-05-05 17:27 | Report Abuse

Funny guy. Leno from investlah? I think so

fookchng

13 posts

Posted by fookchng > 2014-05-05 17:57 | Report Abuse

Agreed. However totally not letting the kid touch or play ipad is not a wise act also. This will cause them disconnected from the technology world especially marginalized from the peers in the school. This is about psychology game, if you never let them try, they are surely intrigued and will do it quietly. Thus it is a matter of how do we discipline the kids when they will get the reward of playing the ipad. Instead of stopping them from getting to near ipad, we could use our wisdom to use the ipad to benefit them in their study (for example: a big screen dictionary). Everything has their pro- and cons-, as long as parent know how to manage and control it, then we will not fear and worry they will get addicted and intoxicated in playing games. I never allow my kids to play ipad when having meals together. No ipad on dining table as a basic rule. This is very important to educate and discipline our kids. It is a great moment for a family to share their thought, talk to each other during having breakfast, lunch or dinner.

Posted by Waterlily0 > 2014-05-05 18:04 | Report Abuse

Hjey- Leno is a gal and not a guy.... I'm not sure why many say she is a 'guy' .... Haha check her profile lol....
Leno- I agree 100%...

fookchng

13 posts

Posted by fookchng > 2014-05-05 18:12 | Report Abuse

One more thing...do not act stupidly by letting the baby plays with ipad, pls. The reason baby's vision is not fully developed yet until 3 years. The backlight of ipad or tablet is so high intensity which could damage the baby's eyes.

leno

6,123 posts

Posted by leno > 2014-05-05 20:38 | Report Abuse

wat i do is ... to ask my kids to look at all those kids who are playing with ipad, or touchscreen phone ... even adults. I will say ... see see ... see all those people have changed into ZOMBIES !! Dun even BLINK ! One table a family of four ... not talking to each other, but fingers keep wiping the the handset. Sometimes 4 teenagers having a drink at same table but never talk to each other. My kids go WHOAH ! Quick quick .. Get the AXE !

Post a Comment
Market Buzz