6 people like this.

6 comment(s). Last comment by ah_boon 2016-02-07 11:56

bracoli

2,579 posts

Posted by bracoli > 2014-05-15 18:39 | Report Abuse

Kc how can we know whether it is merely a speculating or c***k shares regarding with the CEO?

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2014-05-15 19:29 | Report Abuse

Look at the performance of the company, what is ROE, ROIC? Are they good? Make sure you know what I mean.

Listen to what the CEO says; Is he talking about how he is going to grow big the company with this and that acquisition, how he always says the share is undervalued, that he is going to privatize it, announcing this and that without any substance etc. Whereas the company's fundamentals continue to deteriorate and he is not taking any measure to address it. You know he is talking c***.

Posted by stockoperator > 2014-05-15 20:23 | Report Abuse

well i hope everybody can read this one and I suggest admin to put this up everyday. Financial basic Education ya. I wish I could write like this.

bracoli

2,579 posts

Posted by bracoli > 2014-05-15 22:56 | Report Abuse

Tq kc. Superficially i know roe, which includes debt calculated with return of assets and financial leverage, presented betterway in profitability matrix. Roic should be deducted tax of roe.. Own study ma.. Mayb i incorrect lor... Roic quite complex with invested capital;denominator.. Hmmm

Well seems need to attend agm then onli know they are c**k or serious...

Posted by stockoperator > 2014-05-16 12:07 | Report Abuse

I treat this like a Bible.

ah_boon

249 posts

Posted by ah_boon > 2016-02-07 11:56 | Report Abuse

Can any share holder although small amount can attend the AGM?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz