9 people like this.

46 comment(s). Last comment by koonkoon 2015-02-21 12:09

Posted by Shaharudin Abu Bakar > 2014-05-19 15:26 | Report Abuse

OLD MAN PLS USE POLITICAL FORUM TO EXPRESS YOUR DISLIKE TO BN AND UMNO.

Posted by Jonathan Keung > 2014-05-19 15:32 | Report Abuse

I agreed with Mr Koon assessment that PR (DAP) has an edge over the BN ( GRM) candidate. However, the voters turn out will be the deciding factor. Both PR and BN has their core supporters.

With the Hudad law proposal hanging over the PR coalition. DAP may be hurt by the current sentiment. assuming 20% lower turn out by the voters ( either thru work commitments or disillusion by the PAS proposal.

a simple calculations means - 20% ( non malay support ) and assuming fielding a malay candidate may attract Malay support of + 5% to the DAP candidate. This means simple calculations shows - 15% votes for the DAP .

whereas the BN ( Mah ) support base may not varies much as most of the 20% non Malays vote is not going to the BN. the 5 % swing in the Malay vote may not translate into actual votes loss.

The UMNO ( BN Machinery ) is still very strong in their rural kampong base not forgeting the Perak MB comes from UMNO. most of their core (UMNO) supporters are residents in the Teluk Intan area. as such DAP may not have it easy this time. A 10% swing will be tough to stomach.

Posted by Lim HangKok > 2014-05-19 15:39 | Report Abuse

Bakar Abu pls leave if you don't like

Posted by Shaharudin Abu Bakar > 2014-05-19 15:53 | Report Abuse

HANGKOK

Posted by ramkarpalsingh > 2014-05-19 16:00 | Report Abuse

I will make official complain to the admin of i3investor. I hope justice to all that this forum only for investment and not privilege of Mr. Koon for his political views.

Posted by Koon Yew Yin > 2014-05-19 16:15 | Report Abuse

ramkarpalsingh, politics, economics and investment are all inter-connected. The politicians you elect will make all the rules and regulations that will affect you and your children.

If you complain you are showing your ignorance and I am 100% sure the editor of this forum will ignore you and readers will laugh at you. If you don't believe me, you can complain.

If you do not like politics so much why do you use the great hero politician's name Karpal Singh?

Posted by ramkarpalsingh > 2014-05-19 16:16 | Report Abuse

I have made my official complain to i3investor. This forum strictly for investment purpose.

fireball

111 posts

Posted by fireball > 2014-05-19 16:20 | Report Abuse

ram, why u use politician's name n show ur ignorance here?? it is disrespectfull..

Posted by ramkarpalsingh > 2014-05-19 16:23 | Report Abuse

Mr. Koon, to publish a defamation article related to Ahmad Said is bad for I3investor. What if Ahmad Said sue this forum for carrying article without any proof?

fireball

111 posts

Posted by fireball > 2014-05-19 16:23 | Report Abuse

if u have 3rd class politicians, wud u expect 1st class investment to flourish?? ignoramus frog??

Posted by ramkarpalsingh > 2014-05-19 16:26 | Report Abuse

"....must vote to ensure that we Perakians put a stop to the corrupt and dirty rule of BN". Why making sweeping statement? Where is the proof? But not in i3investor forum. Please!! We are investing community here!!

jc_ooi

28 posts

Posted by jc_ooi > 2014-05-19 16:47 | Report Abuse

ramkarpalsingh, why don't u share with us your confident level to win in the coming re-election?

fireball

111 posts

Posted by fireball > 2014-05-19 16:51 | Report Abuse

a duck and a sulking frog, frog gets lotsa ducks, happy frog jumps back into the pond with the lovely ducks...

Posted by Koon Yew Yin > 2014-05-19 17:09 | Report Abuse

ramkarpalsingh, Malaysiakini also published my article today on Money Politics and Mr Loh their editor assured me that my article on Telok Intan by election will be published.

My articles also appeared in other media. If you want to read more just google koonyewyin.com

You can ask Ahmad Said to sue me. You must remember that he and 2 other resigned and as a result the BN would have lost control of Terengganu State if the 3 frogs did not jumped back. I can imagine some big money must have change hands.

wies

35 posts

Posted by wies > 2014-05-19 17:18 | Report Abuse

LOL investing community do not vote?

soojinhou

869 posts

Posted by soojinhou > 2014-05-19 18:33 | Report Abuse

Keep those articles coming Mr Koon. Those who complain about your articles are most likely those amoral and selfish investors who care only about milking the system with no regards to making the country better. Just ignore them. And yes Dyana is a great choice for it laid bare the essense of UMNO's obsession with sex, sex and more sex.

choop818

689 posts

Posted by choop818 > 2014-05-19 19:20 | Report Abuse

Ramkarpalsingh, in the money game, no handicaps are given. If you choose to handicap yourself, just skip Mr Koon's articles. Simple.

Posted by ramkarpalsingh > 2014-05-19 19:31 | Report Abuse

Choop818, Mr. Koon is welcome to advise on investment. We all know his strong recommendation for JTiasa and Mudajaya that never move so far. The issue is come political view, best to air in proper forum like Malaysiainsider, Malaysiakini etc. I3ivestor is not Mr. Koon place to promote his brand of politic. Mr. Koon is not a privilege member where the rest of us are refrain from publishing our political views. This bias preference given only to Mr. Koon akin that this forum is opposition front and such impressive may affect us who are neutral in political view. Not all stocks are political related. There are many counters gaining 30% to 100% with no political relation whatsoever.

Posted by idiotbuster > 2014-05-19 19:41 |

Post removed.Why?

Soo Cheng

17 posts

Posted by Soo Cheng > 2014-05-19 19:46 | Report Abuse

Mr. Koon please keep on writing your political thoughts. We have a great time with it. Investors should also be concern about the direction which the country is heading. Thank you for your investment advice too.

alphajack

3,685 posts

Posted by alphajack > 2014-05-19 19:47 | Report Abuse

ramkarpal tiam tiam please. I studied at a top university in the States where I practiced my 1st Amendment rights openly and I still do even at this shit hole country because I know one day people like me will lead the nation. Nothing wrong with transparency and freedom of opinions, the government may suppress us but they cannot stop us from exposing their fallacies.

fireball

111 posts

Posted by fireball > 2014-05-19 19:55 | Report Abuse

ram bn frog asslicker..dont make a fool of yurself n pretending to hide under karpal singh's id. Jayatiasa has moved from 2.00 to 2.70..or u r a blind asslicker talking thru ur ass again..ignoramus frog ass licker..

soojinhou

869 posts

Posted by soojinhou > 2014-05-19 20:25 | Report Abuse

Ramkarpal, who asked u to refrain from talking politics? Not I. And not from 99% of level-headed commentators in i3. U r free to express your political views. Like I say, in Malaysia, politics is business and business is politics.

imoogi99

1,640 posts

Posted by imoogi99 > 2014-05-19 21:11 | Report Abuse

Cheating????? Mr. Koon, did you mean the 40000 bangla that flew in to vote??? Hmmm...where are they hiding them? Ooops....no, no, no he never said 40000 bangla.

benson911

639 posts

Posted by benson911 > 2014-05-19 22:11 | Report Abuse

More and more educated Malays support DAP not only educated Chinese.....salute...........Those supporting BN are either less educated or blinded by money/power......change for the better.........Checkmate for BN.

andychucky28

1,600 posts

Posted by andychucky28 > 2014-05-19 22:15 | Report Abuse

All the BN cronies. MAS also can let it die. Don't even know how to manage airline. How you think they can manage your country?

HJey

1,368 posts

Posted by HJey > 2014-05-19 22:19 | Report Abuse

Another by-election. Anyways, my choice still go to DAP even if the candidate is kangkung or RM1 chicken. Regarding Dyana, why didn't choose her as candidate for Kajang by election. She is charming

Posted by Man144324 > 2014-05-19 23:41 | Report Abuse

all 2 x 5....

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2014-05-19 23:44 | Report Abuse

The Teluk Intan by-election is a good opportunity for the voters to decide on
-Which candidate is better qualified to bring in changes that improves the economic wellbeing of the people and society at large.
-Which Party can indeed promote policies that "Bring people in Malaysia together rather than Drive them apart."
-Which political party fights for free, clean and fair elections be practised and be upheld at all times
-Which party fights for opportunities be given to all Malaysians with the ultimate objective of openly inviting willing participation, creating an environment for a society that respects the principles of justice, rule of law, democracy , civil liberties, empowers its citizens with knowledge and linguistic skills and getting the best and brightest talents to come forth, be entrepreneurial, working as a team to create employment opportunities , assume leadership roles, take charge, manage and influence the process which creates better opportunities for successive generations living in Malaysia.
-Which party is better in improving the general economic wellbeing of the younger generation in empowering and arming the young generation with knowledge and skill sets that improves their economic wellbeing , improves the competitive edge of the country in that process and eventually result in better quality of life, better employment opportunities for the young generation

The voters of Teluk Intan will have time up to May 31st 2014, to perform their fundamental analysis on both candidates and also evaluate and decide for the policies of the respective political parties that each candidate represents.

bracoli

2,579 posts

Posted by bracoli > 2014-05-19 23:46 | Report Abuse

Seriously mah will win. Uncle aunty are voting him this time.

Mitras

130 posts

Posted by Mitras > 2014-05-20 00:15 | Report Abuse

Wah Jadi katak pasti untung $$$$
takda risiko sambil untung banyak $$$$
Cuma perlu kemahiran wayang kulit ja atau EQ paling tinggi tahap ja
IQ tinggi tak perlu lah, Cuma perlu EQ tahap tinggi ja
Lebih baik berbanding dengan menjadi pelabur saham

Hahaha Huhuhu

8u29song

2,592 posts

Posted by 8u29song > 2014-05-20 00:22 | Report Abuse

intan, lebih sepadan bagi adik dyana !

Mitras

130 posts

Posted by Mitras > 2014-05-20 00:37 | Report Abuse

Jadi pelabur saham, tak pasti untung seratus peratus
Pelabur saham boleh rugi juga, tak untung
Jadi katak sementara, takda risiko
Boleh untung $$$$$$$$

Hahahaha Huhuhuhu

Mitras

130 posts

Posted by Mitras > 2014-05-20 07:59 | Report Abuse

Katak katak yang senantiasa duduk di bawah tempurung, takda untung
Menurut blog Pak Cik Koon tentang Teluk Intan by election,
Katak katak sementara yang berani keluar tari tempurung BN
dah untung $$$$$$$$

Apa kah ROE atau ROIC Katak katak sementara tu?

Sebahagian kecil pelabur pelabur i3 disini dah catatkan rekod ROE atau ROIC 30%, 100%, 300%, 1000%, 10,000% atau kadar yang lebih besar
Kebanyakan pelabur saham i3 di sini untung sikit ,rugi sikit atau rugi besar
Namun begitu "invested capital atau equity capital" para pelabur pelabur saham tu dah berkurangan

Katak katak sementara takda "invested capital atau equity capital"
IQ tinggi takda,
Cuma memperolehi EQ dan keberanian yang canggih ja
Macam mana nak nilai EQ yang canggih tu?
Siapa di antara pelabur pelabur i3 forum ni boleh menilai EQ yang canggih tu?
Nampak nya setakat ni tak boleh menilai EQ yang canggih tu

Oleh tu, apa kah ROE atau ROIC katak katak sementara tu?
Nampak nya ROE atau ROIC katak katak sementara tu ia lah "Infinity"
Katak katak sementara tu dah mecapai ROE atau ROIC yang paling tertinggi
Rekod ni susah di cabar oleh pelabur pelabur saham i3 yang tercanggih

Hahahaha Huhuhuhu

tc2012

362 posts

Posted by tc2012 > 2014-05-20 08:11 | Report Abuse

ABU......Asal Bukan Umno.
Beri BN makan telur......Hahahaha huhuhuhu

Mitras

130 posts

Posted by Mitras > 2014-05-20 08:16 | Report Abuse

Para katak katak sementara tu
ABU bermakna, ia tu

ABU= Aku Baru UNTUNG $$$$$$$$

Hahahaha Huhuhuhu

tc2012

362 posts

Posted by tc2012 > 2014-05-20 08:24 | Report Abuse

ABU = Aku akan Untung (BN akan runtuh)
......Hahahaha huhuhuhu

Mitras

130 posts

Posted by Mitras > 2014-05-20 08:33 | Report Abuse

Menurut blok Teluk Intan by election tu, ABU para katak katak sementara tu bermakna

ABU= Aku Baru UNTUNG $$$$$$$$

ABU= Ada Banyak UNTUNG $$$$$$$$

ABU = Aku Baru UNDUR

U ada untung ke???

Hahahaha Huhuhuhu Hahahaha Huhuhuhu

tc2012

362 posts

Posted by tc2012 > 2014-05-20 08:37 | Report Abuse

ABU = Aku banyak Untung (BN akan runtuh)
......Hahahaha huhuhuhu

Leepy

3 posts

Posted by Leepy > 2014-05-20 22:34 | Report Abuse

Go Dyana go.

tc2012

362 posts

Posted by tc2012 > 2014-05-25 15:01 | Report Abuse

ramkarpal ,dont talk politic lah.Everything will be okay without talking politc in I3

Posted by ramkarpalsingh > 2014-05-25 15:10 | Report Abuse

Well, i do have political question to Mr. Koon. Why is Mr. Koon so supportive of KIDEX when majority of PR supporters are against it. Mr. Koon want to put blind eyes to KIDEX as long as his Mudajaya get awarded the project? Can Mr. Koon answer this investment but politically link counter?

Posted by Koon Yew Yin > 2014-05-25 16:29 | Report Abuse

Where did you see that I supported KIDEX? Although I was one of the founders of Mudajaya, I sold most of my holding long ago and currently I have less than 1%. You must remember that as opposition party,PR must oppose BN projects irrespective of its benefit to the rakyat.

Please note that I am not a politician and I am not a DAP member so that I can comment freely as a NGO.

Posted by ramkarpalsingh > 2014-05-25 17:25 | Report Abuse

I guess the whole Malaysia know who is Raja Putar Alam but i am surprise to know Mr. Koon has similar EQ too or should i say IQ too. The mark of high EQ and IQ are those who practice 3 things, deny, deny and deny.

Posted by Koon Yew Yin > May 25, 2014 04:29 PM | Report Abuse

Where did you see that I supported KIDEX? Although I was one of the founders of Mudajaya, I sold most of my holding long ago and currently I have less than 1%. You must remember that as opposition party,PR must oppose BN projects irrespective of its benefit to the rakyat.

Please note that I am not a politician and I am not a DAP member so that I can comment freely as a NGO.

carson

418 posts

Posted by carson > 2014-05-27 12:05 | Report Abuse

share investment are likes of many and plenty of reading up is one option to better oneself in this investment business, recently i select one related book from the many display and so happen its by Glen C Arnold, a starter book of mr Koon too, i will be going over it real soon, everything seems to be heading in the right direction for me even in book selection, ha ha, bingo. thanks mr koon for sharing

koonkoon

24 posts

Posted by koonkoon > 2015-02-21 12:09 | Report Abuse

My articles also appeared in other media. If you want to read more just google koonyewyin.com JUSTICE FOR ANWAR !!!! ANWAR FOR PM !!!!!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz