4 people like this.

10 comment(s). Last comment by Chris Sy 2014-07-14 16:34

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2014-07-13 21:37 | Report Abuse

Chris Sy.. nice post, keep up! :-)

Posted by stockoperator > 2014-07-13 21:59 | Report Abuse

Very nice. But any difference from hundred of thousands honest company outside?

Henry HO

42 posts

Posted by Henry HO > 2014-07-14 06:38 | Report Abuse

Chris Sy great article...
As investors or trader, what is the price to pay for all these conditions???
89cts, 90cts or ????
every investment, good or bad, there is a price tagged to it....
If GHL is good; what price do investor buy into this...

Steven Yong

1,251 posts

Posted by Steven Yong > 2014-07-14 07:28 | Report Abuse

No d
ata show sustained.

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-14 12:00 | Report Abuse

Stock operater, first of all you have to differenciate the word intergrity and honest. Yes, there are not only hundred of thousand of companies , there are millions of it around. By the name of Ghl Systems Bhd, only ONE...

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-14 12:41 | Report Abuse

Henry, I buy this stock when I realized its reaches a point that I personally feel it is undervalued. To the view as a investors anytime is a good time. I don't time the market. On a lighter note, I treat this stock as my best friend. He must have all the criteria stated above before I befriend him. No point befriend someone that betray you. Its waste my time staying with somebody that never kept their promises. On the other hand, I will look at their performance. It's like a companion to me. To a short term trader's perspective, its different all together. You have to know what is your priority in the first place. Thank you.

Posted by stockoperator > 2014-07-14 13:02 | Report Abuse

Well company with good quality is sought after all the time and will always be a premium and well known. It would not be undervalued at any point of time. Surely it does not need any promotion.

Posted by stockoperator > 2014-07-14 13:14 | Report Abuse

I am here to make money and invest for next ten years.

How do company create value for shareholders for past ten years? The price is even lower than ten years ago?? Can it be lower ten years later?

Posted by stockoperator > 2014-07-14 13:39 | Report Abuse

Surely i will invest in this company if it is doing well for next ten years.

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-14 16:34 | Report Abuse

Stockoperater, first of all I am not promoting this stock. Again, you misunderstood the context of my investment philosophy. Secondly, you did not know the difference scenario of 10 years ago and present time. Compared to 3 yrs ago it has risen more then 300 % because of the management has done a good job .If you have 10 year investment time frame for your money, you have hundreds of thousands of good and decent companies to choose. Ghlsys for me, 2 years is enough to reach my target. Anything above is a bonus to me.
In fact, it is above my expectation as at today. Wish you all the best with your next long 10 years .

Cheers.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz