7 people like this.

57 comment(s). Last comment by hok7772121 2014-12-21 22:13

Posted by Random Trading > 2014-09-07 17:48 | Report Abuse

Hi Noraini, to be honest, I don't really trust him or any well connected tycoon for that matter. As I mentioned above, to be smart like him as indicated in this article doesn't mean he is a 'con man'. He could be seriously looking to build something or a legacy for himself since we all know he doesn't really needs the money or the fame and so far he did lived up to his promises. So as I said, only he knows what is his plan. If he is serious about it and build it in good faith then honestly it is good for the shareholders, if not then we all know how it will ends. Let's see!

kakisaham

7,263 posts

Posted by kakisaham > 2014-09-07 18:05 | Report Abuse

sumatec npdz belum berakhir,next week is second chance spt yg dikatakan oleh puan noraini...friday siapa sangka boleh up terutamanya pdz..inilah malaysia market,,hanya siapa yg berani saja dapat beli harga rendah..pergerakan diluar jangka..saya mengambil pengalaman pdz ketika harga 27c dua tiga minggu lepas tiba2 melonjak 34n dan seterus ke 42bsebelum jatuh minggu lepas .begitu juga sumatec..mari kita renong ,org yg beli suma harga 50,52 dan keatas mesti mengharap harga naik lagi dgn pelbagai cerita tentangnya.kesimpulannya suma n pdz masih relevan next week n bergerak positif

Musashi57

294 posts

Posted by Musashi57 > 2014-09-23 13:45 | Report Abuse

1st round made plenty of money by swapping JIA of Raku oilfileld with cash and shares
What happen?? Cant even deliver the projected profit for 2014??
2nd round to make plenty more money by swapping lost making companies which owns the new oilfields even when these oilfieds are already producing oil??
2rounds and to make plenty also??
With toned down profit projection for 2014??For investors :What happened to Suma shares when it reached 60+sen?

2ndround and future profit projection ammounting to rm billions based on what??
Definitely cannot be based on the 1st round swapped assets which cant even delver as projected in 2014
Based on the newly acquired assets owned by two companies losing money even when these assets are alredy producing oil??
What is the end game??
Any substance to back all this projections when a mere rm60+ cant be achieved for 2014??
More questions than answers??
Any good news for.......
..........Investment or Entertainment........??

Musashi57

294 posts

Posted by Musashi57 > 2014-09-23 14:31 | Report Abuse

I go along with randomtrading and appreciate his articles for me to make an informed decision as an investor and i also have heard few times before where money is concerned.......TRUST is a fool 's CURRENCY........anyway i agree ........lets see

Posted by Random Trading > 2014-09-23 18:14 | Report Abuse

The sell down of the counter before the RI is quite surprising especially it is currently trading so close to the indicative price. 40 sen is a quite an important support so if it breaks then things might get very ugly. For those bought the mother share near the peak already loss one third of their investment. It is even worse for the warrant holders that see half of their investment gone. Of course, as long as you don't cut loss it is still only a paper loss, but how long one can hold? Can you afford not to have any cut loss point at all? Is up to individual investor to decide.

Mat Cendana

2,333 posts

Posted by Mat Cendana > 2014-12-08 14:50 | Report Abuse

WOW! This is an excellent post of very high quality. I was doing some research on beaten down oil & gas counters and making a list of companies "with potential" to invest/speculate in. Sumatec is one of them. Your post here has helped A LOT towards my understanding. Thanks for your great effort. I will be reading your other posts too, that's for sure. It's very difficult to find quality analysis and posts concerning Bursa Malaysia but I'm encouraged after reading this.

By the way, the Corston-Smith Asset Management Managing Director in Malaysia is Datuk Shireen Muhiudeen who writes "Governance Matters" in StarBizWeek on Saturdays. For what it's worth, my wife was her classmate at BBGS in the 70s and she knows what type of person Datuk Shireen is. I'm very sure she had done a lot of research on Sumatec before approving the purchase for the client, whoever this may be.

And the involvement of people like Halim Saad and also Chua Ma Yu - they have the experience and credibility. This isn't a group of market manipulators out to hype and chase up a counter... and then selling off for huge profits after retail investors had piled in. I believe they are after genuine projects with potential. I'm going to put Sumatec at the top of my list regardless of the O&G turmoil, crude oil prices etc. The present low price presents an opportunity for those who have holding power.

Thanks again for this very informative post.

Posted by hok7772121 > 2014-12-21 22:13 | Report Abuse

I think the guys at sumatec are as bewildered as every one else out there. How will they navigate through the current environment?? I cannot help thinking that THS has made a booboo...and as proven in the past his so called expert team of managers are not particulary expert. He has a history of not succeeding outside of Malaysia.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz