6 people like this.

137 comment(s). Last comment by sunztzhe 2014-10-25 11:56

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2014-10-03 22:09 | Report Abuse

Economic recovery losing momentum means interest rate will remain low for an indefinite period and there will be more QEs in the future. Of course it is quite obvious to any investor what QEs can do to future stock prices and never at any instance ever underestimate the firm resolve and money creation power of the Global Central bankers in doing what it takes to do what is materially necessary at any time that require their prompt unified response!!

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2014-10-03 22:19 | Report Abuse

Economic/Investment gurus are mere mortals and irrelevant when stacked against the might of the Global Central Bankers who are the indeed the TRUE MONEY GOD.

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2014-10-03 23:02 | Report Abuse

Look at the positive side of the Petrol subsidy issue. Malaysians and Malaysian business must wean itself away from the Petrol/Diesel subsidy mindset which is a drag on improving towards a more knowledge intensive and more competitive business mindset.

There will be SHORT TERM PAIN but arising from this there will be LONG TERM GAIN for the ECONOMY. The market will react POSITIVELY to the trimming of the Malaysian government fiscal deficit but people & businesses who are very much entrenched with the petrol/diesel subsidy mindset may not be too happy as they still want to be in their own "COMFORT ZONE". "NO PAIN, NO GAIN" does not exist in their vocabulary nor their mindset. These people and businesses will not be the future champions of FUTURE BUSINESS TOWARDS HIGH VALUE ADDED KNOWLEDGE INTENSIVE INDUSTRIES.

http://www.thestar.com.my/Business/Business-News/2014/10/03/Boon-from-lower-crude/

leno

6,123 posts

Posted by leno > 2014-10-04 12:31 | Report Abuse

Capital Dynamics’ Tan warns of overvalued global markets
BOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOOW CCCCCCCCCCCCC AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!
http://www.thestar.com.my/Business/Business-News/2014/10/04/The-cautious-contrarian-Capital-Dynamics-Tan-warns-of-overvalued-global-markets/

leno

6,123 posts

Posted by leno > 2014-10-04 12:39 | Report Abuse

“To know whether a market is bullish or bearish, you see what kind of fools are around. In a bear market, the old fools are in the market. These are the seasoned people who have made mistakes. Today, there are a lot of new fools around.”

Posted by stillaughing > 2014-10-04 12:39 | Report Abuse

who is Capital dynamic? laugh die me!

he think he is warren buffet? if he mean malaysia mkt is overvalued i may agreed, but to caution on Global mkt? give me a break, Nikkei is on the young bull. will shot pass 20,000 next year together with DJ. on parity.

i used to think CD Tan is a OK fund mgr, now i change my mind,

NOW i announce Fortunebullz is better more qualified to run Capital Dynamic

Fortunebullz, congrats, finally your thinking is intune with the Best.....kakakaka.

Posted by stillaughing > 2014-10-04 12:40 | Report Abuse

Leno now is rubbish la. he was smarter than the average but now no bola already... wakakaka..

Posted by stillaughing > 2014-10-04 12:43 | Report Abuse

the next theme the Big fund will sing is,

Oil price retreat good for global growth. more so for oil dependent country like North Asia, japan, korea, taiwan, bla bla

usa consumer confidence up due to more disposable income (saving in gas) next quarter GDP to exceed expectation!

leno

6,123 posts

Posted by leno > 2014-10-04 12:59 | Report Abuse

U USED TO THINK CD TAN IS GOOD ... WHICH TURN OUT U ARE WRONG. MEANING U ARE THE TYPE WHO ALWAYS MAKE WRONG JUDGEMENT MAR. NOW U THINK LENO IS NOT GOOD ... AND TRUST ME ... LATER U WILL SAY ... SOMETHING LIKE .. " I USE TO THINK LENO IS NOT GOOD, BUT IT TURN OUT LENO IS VELI VELI GOOD ... " HAHAHAHAHAH ... HISTORY ALWAYS REPEAT ITSELF ... THE FOOL ALWAYS MAKE FOOLISH JUDGEMENT AGAIN ... AND AGAIN. BOOOOOO CHOOOOWWWWWWWW CCCCCCCCCCCCC AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH !!!!

Posted by stillaughing > 2014-10-04 12:59 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by stillaughing > 2014-10-04 13:00 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by stillaughing > 2014-10-04 13:01 | Report Abuse

leno, u were good, until u panic panic dump all your bjcorp at 54c, and cry baby, i changed my mind.

wakaakakaka.

leno

6,123 posts

Posted by leno > 2014-10-04 13:02 | Report Abuse

TTB IS ALWAYS GABAGE ... CORRECT LOR ... LENO IS ALWAYS THE MOST PANLAI ONE ... ALSO CORRECT LOR ... BOOOOOO CHOOOOOOOWWWW CCCCCCCCCCCCC AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !!!!

Posted by stillaughing > 2014-10-04 13:03 | Report Abuse

leno, how to cccccc? dj +210pts, biggest gain since aug.

how to ccccc?

leno

6,123 posts

Posted by leno > 2014-10-04 13:04 | Report Abuse

HOW TO CCCCC ? SIMPLE NIAH ... IF U BOOOO CHOOWWWW .....THEN CCCCCCCCCCCCCC LOR. THE KEY WORD IS BIGGEST GAIN MAR ... HAHAHAHAH .... BOOOOOOO CHOOOOOWWW CCCCCCCCCCC AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !!!!

calvintaneng

53,365 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-10-04 13:05 | Report Abuse

Chintong88 or Albertng of PM Corp,

Sorry, Calvin was busy. Just took notice. Yes! I remember Albertng - faithful follower of Power Money Corp.

These Two Rock Solid Counters Will Withstand Any Crisis

1) PM CORP

2) BJ CORP

Both Have Potential To Rise Up Into Blue Chip Zones!

leno

6,123 posts

Posted by leno > 2014-10-04 13:19 | Report Abuse

CALVIN TAN REPUTATION ONLI COME OUT DURING THESE 2 YEARS BULL RUN LOR ... WHEREAS LENO REPUTATION DATED FAR BACK EVEN MORE LONGER THAN RAIDER LOR. LENO REPUTATION HAS PASS WITH FLYING COLOR DURING UP DOWN FLAT UP DOWN FLAT MARKET LOR ... AND LENO RECORD OF DOUBLING NET PORTFOLIO ASSET EVERI 3 YEAR OR LESS FOR THE PAST STRAIGHT 12 YEARS LOR. RIGHT NOW LENO BETTING ON SIDEWAYS, LIQUIDATING INTO CASH AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE FOR COMING FUTURE OPPORTUNITIES. HOLDING CASH TO CATCH CHEAPER FISH ... NEVER WRONG ONE ... HAHAHAHAHAH ... BOOOO CHOOOOOWWWW CCCCCCCCCCCC AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH !!!!

hanting999

463 posts

Posted by hanting999 > 2014-10-04 15:32 | Report Abuse

BOOOO CHOOOOOWWWW CCCCCCCCCCCC AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH !!!! Mana eh cccccccc. Leno si poon tang. Kah ee long; Kia ccccccc bueh tang looi. ai chooooooww leh choooooww pin toh. Shares mesti naik; jangan takut. you see DJI, how many top-top.

leno

6,123 posts

Posted by leno > 2014-10-04 16:07 | Report Abuse

u r wrong last time ... and u r wrong this time ... BOOOOO CHOOOOOWWW CCCCCCCCCCCCC AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!

calvintaneng

53,365 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-10-04 16:08 | Report Abuse

HaHa!

Leno Is Clever! Another One From Invest lah called "Baby" also clever.

This Is Calvin's Views On Market Crash

In Year 1997 When Alfred Ong warned me about Coming Crash. Calvin Sold Everything and keep to Cash. I am so grateful. Every time Alfred pays a visit Calvin belanjar

In Year 2007 Calvin also took heed to George Soros' warnings about US Subprime. (Calvin was in USA in 2009 and saw Subprime starting) Calvin again Sold All except OPCOM.

So Calvin did what Leno the Clever Girl Is Doing Right Now. But why this time Calvin didn't panic like before?

Last week Calvin was in Perth. Most of the time Calvin listened to Doctor Talking To Senior Nurses. Among Doctors & Experienced Nurses Calvin learnt a lot.

You see, after we got kena a disease one time we are immunized for life. Example if you got chicken pox once you won't get it the 2nd time for the rest of your life.

The 1929- 1939 US Depression was sweeping, scathing & scarring many for the rest of their lives. It was a scary time in US history. Will it happen again? Maybe it will. But like the human body that learn to build up defense the Governments of the World have A NEW WEAPON CALL QE (Quantitative Easing). It's like applying panadol to kill pain. And some people do live out all their lives on pain killers.

So we wait for the patient to die. TTB waited for 5 years. Still didn't die lah!
Dr. Marc Faber waited 3 months (Marc is my Sifu on Gold. Bought US$320. Sold US$1,700. Thank you to Marc Faber.) And George Soros Short S&P for 6 months.

All waiting for the patient to collapse and just die. Die lah Dow Jones. Why stick kicking?

The patient refuse to die because Dr & Nurses put him in life support indefinitely.

Indefinitely?

Aiyoyo!

How long more to wait ah?

Don't waste time waiting any more lah. Sifu Warren Buffet just bought a lot. Confidence returned. So don't wait. Go for those stocks you know which have fallen to attractive levels.

Get them now while the getting is still cheap!

I mean Rock Solid Counters with High NTA. Not Hot Air Balloons lah.

Best Regards,

Calvin the student.

leno

6,123 posts

Posted by leno > 2014-10-04 16:22 | Report Abuse

correct lor ... dow jone crash mani times, bursa also crash mani time .. and yet dow jone and bursa survive and bounce back again. But how many time u hear about traders and investor go jump building with every crash ? How many lost money ... and lost A LOT ! Bursa will survive ... no doubt about this ... but will U ? BOOOOOO CHOOOOOW CCCCCCCCCCCCCC AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH !!

leno

6,123 posts

Posted by leno > 2014-10-04 16:30 |

Post removed.Why?

optimuss

1,321 posts

Posted by optimuss > 2014-10-04 16:39 | Report Abuse

leno, my apology again, i didnt know u wrote this moronic article "sell in oct and buy in 2015 oct"

totally rubbish article.

optimuss

1,321 posts

Posted by optimuss > 2014-10-04 16:40 | Report Abuse

just becos your 2 bola stolen by bursa, doesnt mean u other must follow u.

change your pic to tikus la, now u r a tikus.

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2014-10-04 16:40 | Report Abuse

The GLOBAL MONEY GOD ala GLOBAL CENTRAL BANKERS had learnt a useful lesson in 2008 crash and their FUTURE RESPONSE SYSTEM had been immunized by the experience of 2008!!!

leno

6,123 posts

Posted by leno > 2014-10-04 16:48 | Report Abuse

Global economies CONTRACT and yet share price shoot up ... this means over-value lar ... leno calculate alreadi reach un-sustainable region liaw ... especially the treshold alreadi brought down by hike in petrol price. BOOOOOOO CHOOOOOWWWWWWWWW CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH !!!!

optimuss

1,321 posts

Posted by optimuss > 2014-10-04 16:53 | Report Abuse

Posted by leno > Oct 4, 2014 04:48 PM | Report Abuse

Global economies CONTRACT and yet share price shoot up ... this means over-value lar ... leno calculate alreadi reach un-sustainable region liaw ... especially the treshold alreadi brought down by hike in petrol price. BOOOOOOO CHOOOOOWWWWWWWWW CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH !!!!

i tot u r better than that. 20c petrol hike take away your 2 bola.

omg. i m so dissapoointed.

leno

6,123 posts

Posted by leno > 2014-10-04 17:02 | Report Abuse

solli optimus ... i cannot entertain u ... u are not in my fan club list ... but feel free to post anything u like here ... but i hope u will not get angri because leno may ignore u okay. Last time got one fellow feel veli veli angri because leno accidentally ignore him due to busy entertain other fansi ... cheeers to u optimus. Wish u all the best in your investment.

ps : if u feel like it, u can register your name into my fan club at www.leno@fansi.club.my ... registration is free.

leno

6,123 posts

Posted by leno > 2014-10-04 17:06 | Report Abuse

i ask u ... last week petrol price got increase or not ? U go to same shop see still got ppl buy iphone6plus anymore or not ? then u go again next week ... see got different or not ... Dun just tok ... GO AND SEE FOR YOURSELF AGAIN !! BOOOO CHOOOOOOOWWW CCCCCCCCCCCC AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH !!!

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2014-10-04 17:09 | Report Abuse

Share price shoot UP because Share price expect FUTURE GROWTH after ECONOMIES CONTRACT.

Commodity prices including Crude Oil had corrected, Global equity markets had corrected for past 2 odd months. Commodity prices had retraced and that's good for business.

Economic growth in USA will gather more traction in future years , USA will export Gas more and more, Europe had made decision to QE more if economic growth falters in the future, China will also QE more...

What are the pre condition that must exist before a GLOBAL CRASH OCCUR? I think a global crash will occur when there is GLOBAL IRRATIONAL EXUBERANCE IN THE STOCK MARKETS and the MONEY GODS LACK RAPID COORDINATED RESPONSE.

What is your basis to conclude decisively that a crash shall occur in 2014???

leno

6,123 posts

Posted by leno > 2014-10-04 17:14 | Report Abuse

ECONOMY has contracted and commodities price coming down one by one is the sign of economy has contracted. But share price and index has not corrected downward. Wat is the index 12 months ago compare to today ? wat is the palm oil price last year compare to today ? Next drop will be the oil price ... and index and share price will follow for obvious reason. Value will be wipe out first ... some one need to suffer loss. I dun wan to be that person. This is the nature of share market. BOOOO CHOOOOOOWWW CCCCCCCCCCCCCC AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2014-10-04 17:18 | Report Abuse

Malaysians r delaying car purchases due to the expectation that car prices will be cheaper after GST had been implemented...so they delay purchase... The uncertainty created by the GST had delayed consumption .. Moreover as petrol prices go up, car prices must come down as in the developed markets.

leno

6,123 posts

Posted by leno > 2014-10-04 17:20 | Report Abuse

u open bottle 1 k .. got nothin to do with me. U no see i cry or shout anything. It is your money. But 20 sen a liter ... why ? u pump 1 liter oil niah meh ? wat car u use ?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOWWWW CCCCCCCCCCCCCC AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH !!!!

leno

6,123 posts

Posted by leno > 2014-10-04 17:26 | Report Abuse

why how many litre use a month x 20 sen ? u no need to eat, drink and sheet meh ? u thing food price will increase or not ? The correct or more accurate is time 10% of your monthly expences lar. U no believe .. at of this month u see how much your expences increase. Then next month and next month. Leno wont go into other consequences yet. BOOOOOOO CHOOOWWWWW CCCCCCCCC AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !!!!

optimuss

1,321 posts

Posted by optimuss > 2014-10-04 17:27 | Report Abuse

leno, thanks for the offer. i will never b your fan.

wrong channel la.

Malaysian r so cash rich. tell me which weekend north south highway is not packed? mostly 1 or 2 passengers car. 20c? even if Petrol hike 50c the highway would also jam.

malaysia oil price is too cheap that it distorted the economy, the allocation of resources are misallocated in wrong area. bcos of the cheap n subsidies Petrol hence the Electricity and other utilities. malaysia bcome a low cost low end production for many MNC.

optimuss

1,321 posts

Posted by optimuss > 2014-10-04 17:34 | Report Abuse

stock market go in opposite direction of real economy!

wisdom of OptimusPrime.

leno

6,123 posts

Posted by leno > 2014-10-04 17:34 | Report Abuse

leno no comment on good or bad about subsidies ..
the concept of politician is simple. When they start cutting subsidies ... meaning goverrment in trouble. Reserves is bleeding veri bad until they need to cut subsidies. U think they cut subsidies for long term good aaah ? HAHAHAHAH ... dun be naive hor. Even PR offer water free, universiti free, toll free ... if they can. If they cannot ... mean bad things veri near or we are alredi in bad shape liaw. I tot early this year petrol onli 1.90 niah .. now 2.30 ... up 40 sen worr. BOOOOOO CHOOOOW CCCCCCCCCCCC AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!

optimuss

1,321 posts

Posted by optimuss > 2014-10-04 17:35 | Report Abuse

that is why we dont believe in FA, TA, we only believe in GA. Goreng Analysis.

leno

6,123 posts

Posted by leno > 2014-10-04 17:37 | Report Abuse

Petrol at 2.30 is not sustainable ... economies will have to crash at this price. Common sense. BOOOOOO CHOOOOOOWWW CCCCCCCCCCCCC AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH !!!

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2014-10-04 17:37 | Report Abuse

Crude Oil price dropped follows the basic economic principle of supply versus demand. There is more supply than demand now. The shale oil & gas boom in USA had turn USA from an oil importing nation to an oil & gas exporting nation.

The commodity super cycle as predicted by the world renowned Commodity guru Jim Rogers will most probably end by 2018 -2022. That means commodity prices will be cheaper then relative to current price. Cheap commodity prices is good for economic growth in future years.

Industry worldwide besides will welcome the lower commodity prices and there will spur more demand , more economic growth.

Moreover Asian countries(China, India, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines, Burma, Malaysia etc) and South American countries are aspiring for the lifestyle of the American consumers and this will lead to more robust economic growth globally in the future years and the consumption of energy and commodities over a long term basis will grow in tandem with the rise in living standards over time in these two major continents.

optimuss

1,321 posts

Posted by optimuss > 2014-10-04 17:39 | Report Abuse

20c hike is nothing la. it only affect the hardcore poor. anyhow. the hardcore poor has to work harder smarter get pay rise get brim get whatever they will pull thru.
another thing abt the hardcore poor. how much petrol they use wor.
motorbike. yes food price and everything go up, but being a hardcore poor. they know how to survived. there r always substitute.
well the best entertainment is always free. they just do more in room at nite.

leno

6,123 posts

Posted by leno > 2014-10-04 17:41 | Report Abuse

okay ... enough for today ... everi one stop tok kok here ... go exercise, stretching, and spend time with family or friends. Take good rest, read more books ... meditate ... listen to music. Bye ! And remember ..... BOOOOO CHOOOOOOOW CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH !!!

optimuss

1,321 posts

Posted by optimuss > 2014-10-04 17:42 | Report Abuse

suggest u remove this blog. this is an evidence by leno and a laughing stock forever.

bro listen to me, remove this blog for your own good. we all forgot what u have said here.

wakakaka.

optimuss

1,321 posts

Posted by optimuss > 2014-10-04 17:44 | Report Abuse

communist system is perfect in theory, but when implementation, it is subject to more abuses than free economy. refer china disaster until millions starve to death.

jolie2

2,039 posts

Posted by jolie2 > 2014-10-04 17:44 | Report Abuse

leno = tan teng boo = cash 240 mil = BUY CHEAP

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2014-10-04 17:47 | Report Abuse

Crude Oil price drop had affected the income of the Malaysian government. Therefore the petrol/diesel subsidy must be cut to compensate for the lower income resulting from the drop in Crude Oil revenue.

There is tremendous uncertainty now on the impact of the GST on consumer prices generally and Malaysian consumers had postponed consumption because of the uncertainty due to the lack of clarity on the impact of impending GST on price to consumers.

optimuss

1,321 posts

Posted by optimuss > 2014-10-04 17:49 | Report Abuse

Posted by sunztzhe > Oct 4, 2014 05:47 PM | Report Abuse

Crude Oil price drop had affected the income of the Malaysian government. Therefore the petrol/diesel subsidy must be cut to compensate for the lower income resulting from the drop in Crude Oil revenue.

There is tremendous uncertainty now on the impact of the GST on consumer prices generally and Malaysian consumers had postponed consumption because of the uncertainty due to the lack of clarity on the impact of impending GST on price to consumers.

sunzthe, not really.

your govt sold oil futures far into years ahead. many contracts of oil futures are locked in more than a decade for a low price. no matter how old price perform in short term, up or down wont affect the govt budget.

dont believe me, dig deeper.

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2014-10-04 17:54 | Report Abuse

Thanks for the info Optimuss

muimui

129 posts

Posted by muimui > 2014-10-25 11:18 |

Post removed.Why?

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2014-10-25 11:56 | Report Abuse

Blog: BCC !! BCC !! EARTHQUACKE, VOLCANO - TYPHOON, FLOOD - DOW CRASHED - EBOLA !!

Oct 8, 2014 08:54 AM | Report Abuse

Good Morning Leno ala BCC,
There will be a mid term election in USA on Nov 4, 2014. During this midterm election year, all 435 seats in the United States House of Representatives and 33 of the 100 seats in the United States Senate will be contested; along with 38 state and territorial governorships, 46 state legislatures (except Louisiana, Mississippi, New Jersey and Virginia),four territorial legislatures and numerous state and local races.

The Dow in 64 Octobers since 1950 had been up 38 times(59%) and down 26 times(41%)and October month in USA is a "BEAR KILLER". This year being mid term election year October is particularly MORE BULLISH SINCE 1950. In the past 16 mid term elections in USA, the DJI rose 3.4% versus its 64 year average of 0.51% and The S&P rose 3.4% versus its 64 year average of 0.8%.

So based on past statistically significant evidence , October is an advantageous time to BUY ON WEAKNESS as the BEAR WILL BE KILLED IN OCTOBER 2014!!!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz