1 person likes this.

7 comment(s). Last comment by beso 2015-04-11 19:35

willnck

18 posts

Posted by willnck > 2015-03-03 10:42 | Report Abuse

Price near 52 week low.What profit to take??

ks55

3,503 posts

Posted by ks55 > 2015-03-03 10:49 | Report Abuse

Hey.. cut loss lah, where got profit to take?
TP 1.50. This Q lose money, next Q worse. Why? Big flood in East Coast yet to reflect on the account.

willnck

18 posts

Posted by willnck > 2015-03-03 11:07 | Report Abuse

That`s what they should be saying,cut loss,instead of profit taking..

Posted by Kian Leong Lim > 2015-03-03 15:03 | Report Abuse

Everytime you release a report,miraculously the stock didn't go downward but upward instead. Why can't you just think why this is so? To not become a laughing stock after a while, maybe it is better to wait until you see the outcome, then you release the report. Everyone including me is seeing a technical rebound right now after a few years of fall and now trending higher (not sure whether it is sustainable or not). But volume decreases so the price stays. Furthermore, what for we look at old data and not the present conditions and future prospects. I actually think and others also think the same that due to flooding supply of palm oil and China imminent economic recovery which is a sure thing is going to push up palm prices in the slightly far future. Why sell now because of old data and not future prospects. Know what you are doing before you post anything, I don't know why i3 forum doesn't scrutinize peoples' posting. Our only danger is management does not know how to repair some damages and act rationally from now onwards.

Posted by Kian Leong Lim > 2015-03-03 15:08 | Report Abuse

You don't know how to read technical chart also, we already have a W bottom (after today), the share price did not break the lowest point that occured in the last few months when there was flodding. WE are having a technical rebound but you are saying we have technical bad things. The bad quarterly results are more serious than the flooding and the price did not break the lowest support at that time (RM$2 or so). Do you know how to read technical chart or not or else don't put one that you give the wrong comment about it.

Posted by Kian Leong Lim > 2015-03-03 15:35 | Report Abuse

Right now is the time to buy if you are buying for long term investment, I think the price will stay flat from now onwards until there is further good news to announce. But the fall is stopped by some powerful force and will stop here for now.

beso

2,137 posts

Posted by beso > 2015-04-11 19:35 | Report Abuse

buy now lose later, this counter price is still far too high even at 2.00

Post a Comment
Market Buzz