Be the first to like this.

20 comment(s). Last comment by rmkfac100812 2015-03-21 02:23

calvintaneng

53,443 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-03-20 21:09 | Report Abuse

Mr Bull,

Foreign funds run to Japan when Abenomic started Japan Qe. Nikkei surge. Then they spokeill of India as gone case. When India crashed they rushed in to scoop up cheap shares. India powered up!

Last year they pushed up China by 45%.

When Dragi implemented Euro Qe they Poured money into Eurozone. Euro shares jumped up!

Now they speak bad about Malaysia with their mouth But They Empty All their money into Malaysia's KLSE.

And when Foreign Sells They Will Praise Malaysia to the Sky. You don't buy during Euphoria. You buy now in pessimism.

And You Must Certain Sell During Euphoria.

calvintaneng

53,443 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-03-20 21:14 | Report Abuse

Ringgit drop is another form of currency devaluation.

Very Bad to hold Cash but Very Good for Stocks!

calvintaneng

53,443 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-03-20 21:26 | Report Abuse

Mr Bull

The word crisis in chinese consists of 2 words

Ngai - danger

Khay. - opportunity

In times of danger there is opportunity!

So don't fear crisis.

Who knows?

You might get some Public Bank shares below Rm5.00

Whoa!

I am salivating at the thought of Getting Bargains!

optimusprime

1,149 posts

Posted by optimusprime > 2015-03-20 21:43 | Report Abuse

let me be the PM. i will make all malaysian into millionaires by adding 3x 000 behind all your bank account.

and all the shop also will add 000 behind the price tag.

u happy?

ImCK

2,941 posts

Posted by ImCK > 2015-03-20 21:47 | Report Abuse

respect fortunebull foreigner wont stupid throw money into
profit decreasing company lol when GST come all sales comfirm drop
cash flow also have problem . now u see foreigner maybe is EPF or others . If you want to know foreginer is running or not just monitoring the USD/MYR

ImCK

2,941 posts

Posted by ImCK > 2015-03-20 21:55 | Report Abuse

fortunebullz you forget 1 more case >>>> FLYMOJO
another A money plan

ImCK

2,941 posts

Posted by ImCK > 2015-03-20 21:58 | Report Abuse

FGV really sad case wordclass company also can rugi so much
another few year continue losing profit i think

optimusprime

1,149 posts

Posted by optimusprime > 2015-03-20 22:00 | Report Abuse

fortune bro.

the world is heading for super mega trend in equities mkt. like it or not. there will be abundance of trading opportunities going forward, be it europe, us, asia or even the underdog bolehland.

to be a stock trader u must IGNORE the real economy. being a good economist will only kill your chance or making profitable trade in ANY stock market.

stock trading is all about Following the Trend of a stock. it has nothing to do with the economy.

last year i mentioned DJ will break 20,000 together with nikkei. u can check. and i was blasted by everyone incl the kc loh.

what is it now? next week nikkei will break 20,000. then a few months later dj. as for klci? matter of time.

icon8888 hedging on his put warrant will all trade at zero cent.

wait and see who is right.

optimusprime

1,149 posts

Posted by optimusprime > 2015-03-20 22:04 | Report Abuse

all politics scandal corruption and bad economy bla bla bla doesnt kill a bull. a bull is a bull.

the opportunities lies in your ability to by pass all the noise and make the trade.

which country is not corrupt in asia? in japan there have been countless sex scandals. is indonesia and philipine more transparency and accountability than bolehland? n u can check, all their stock mkt is at life time high.

dont have to agree with me NOW...

ImCK

2,941 posts

Posted by ImCK > 2015-03-20 22:05 | Report Abuse

optimus nikkie share market up is because of QE
japan is gambling big or small. if this way cant sucessfull
there will be a big crisis for japan .
japan this time QE is 70% of asia debt
super big bubble

ImCK

2,941 posts

Posted by ImCK > 2015-03-20 22:08 | Report Abuse

now waiting U.S 1 button click hike rates
then all country bubble bye bye .

optimusprime

1,149 posts

Posted by optimusprime > 2015-03-20 22:10 | Report Abuse

duit bro, i dont trade bluechips or index stock i think they are rubbish stocks when comes to trading.

my niche is in syndicated small cap.

i dont make money when ci go up high, i wish ci dont go up forever stay at 1800 or even 1600, better.

i love scary mkt. when everybody is fearful thats the time i perform.

proven for more than 2 decades.

ImCK

2,941 posts

Posted by ImCK > 2015-03-20 22:21 | Report Abuse

fortunebullz how u see U.S hike rates
as i look thier data is look goods if compare to previous
just a bit slow down

optimusprime

1,149 posts

Posted by optimusprime > 2015-03-20 22:35 | Report Abuse

duit. bolehland mkt is so weird. that foreign fund always lose money in malaysia.

it has never been an attractive mkt to anyone who want to invest. its only the local fund that are trap are force to make a living from it.

like a small toxic pond. my job is to fish the new born fishes that are edible. and they can be very delicious.

so i ady knew the pond is toxic. the pond has nobody interest. the pond is mismanaged. i knew it for 2 decades and yet i m still fishing happily year in year out.

weird isnt it?

optimusprime

1,149 posts

Posted by optimusprime > 2015-03-20 22:44 | Report Abuse

fortune bro,

for example, if dj +500 pts nasd +100pts tonite.

would u not hand itchy wanting to trade next monday? and u will be spending your weekend thinking which counters is a better trade...

for that moment, would u still worry about najib problem, ringgit problem, debt problem, bank nlp problem?

none, u only want to get in action!

i bring u to niteclub, give u rm10,000 cash to spend for the nite. and there r wide selection of KFC. would your mind start thinking whether they have std? and deadly decease? no. your brother take command of your thinking.
and you tell yourself as long as u do the proper protection, u will have fun..

same?

andychucky28

1,600 posts

Posted by andychucky28 > 2015-03-20 23:37 | Report Abuse

waiting to see one trillion in debt. what dr. M got to say?

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2015-03-20 23:40 | Report Abuse

Mahathir say: Geramnya, kalau tau awal awal... saya telan semua one trillion itu.... sikarang dah terlambat la

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2015-03-20 23:47 | Report Abuse

In short don’t ever check where the Dow Jones (or any index) closes. For the person with a day-job outside of finance, trying to divine truth from the daily machinations of the stock market is at best a waste of time.

At worst, it increases the odds you will be trapped by all the behavioral biases that cause people to make the wrong investing decisions – and become the dumb money of Bursa or WallStreet.

A far better plan is to focus on what you can control: decisions based on socking money away in a broadly diversified, low-cost portfolio and behaviors that allow you not to dip into that money.

there is truth in what optimusprime said ...

Posted by optimusprime > Mar 20, 2015 10:10 PM | Report Abuse

duit bro, i dont trade bluechips or index stock i think they are rubbish stocks when comes to trading.

my niche is in syndicated small cap.

i dont make money when ci go up high, i wish ci dont go up forever stay at 1800 or even 1600, better.

i love scary mkt. when everybody is fearful thats the time i perform.

proven for more than 2 decades.

tjhldg

27,218 posts

Posted by tjhldg > 2015-03-21 00:57 | Report Abuse

:)

Posted by rmkfac100812 > 2015-03-21 02:23 | Report Abuse

at last got some understdg of optimus!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz