4 people like this.

16 comment(s). Last comment by paperplane 2019-10-11 02:32

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2015-04-13 17:27 | Report Abuse

wow, long time no see the great sifu !!! : )

NOBY

936 posts

Posted by NOBY > 2015-04-13 17:32 | Report Abuse

No doubt super quality company but seems a bit too expensive now... non-operating assets about RM 0.24 (investment properties+net cash+associate stake+other investments) per share but PE is already 17x TTM. Will do a follow up check on DCF but quite sure that high growth assumptions will need to be put in to justify current price.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2015-04-13 18:09 | Report Abuse

Posted by Icon8888 > Apr 13, 2015 05:27 PM | Report Abuse

wow, long time no see the great sifu !!! : )

I thought I have just written a five-part article on the stock market?

I hope you were not referring to me in the last few words of your sentence, for that one should be Icon8888 who has been contributing immensely with your numerous stock picks in i3investor to share.

Well done Icon8888

Posted by donfollowblindly > 2015-04-13 18:18 | Report Abuse

Since finally admitted he has retired(as oppose to people in i3 thinking he still work in NZ) 10 years ago in 1 of his blogs, he can only recommend a new purchase after disposing another(Insas?).

Posted by NOBY > Apr 13, 2015 05:32 PM | Report Abuse

No doubt super quality company but seems a bit too expensive now... non-operating assets about RM 0.24 (investment properties+net cash+associate stake+other investments) per share but PE is already 17x TTM.

Thanks for Noby comments.

NOBY

936 posts

Posted by NOBY > 2015-04-13 18:52 | Report Abuse

Errr.. not sure how my post got anything to do at all with KC retired or not... pls keep the discussion purely on the topic here. No personal attacks

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2015-04-13 18:53 | Report Abuse

Posted by donfollowblindly > Apr 13, 2015 06:18 PM | Report Abuse

Since finally admitted he has retired(as oppose to people in i3 thinking he still work in NZ) 10 years ago in 1 of his blogs, he can only recommend a new purchase after disposing another(Insas?).

Posted by iafx > Jul 19, 2013 08:12 PM | Report Abuse
my original comment is CLEARLY stated ABOVE all comments!! how to delete and still above kcchongnz's cmment?? kcchongnz is clearly once again pusing his cerita, anyone still wanna take her word seriously so be it

so call live in NZ? pui pui pui! one hell of sickening liar!

Umm, there are a lot of similarities on the above two posts. Why have to change id? Lost credibility?

Who said and think I work in NZ? I am enjoying my life in NZ; golfing, fishing, trampling etc.

I don't live in NZ? Tell you what, I have a few students in NZ too participating in my online courses. I am not sure if they want to identify themselves or not.

Think of it yes, I am doing something to earn some money, but I don't consider it as working, as I enjoy it immensely.

Yeah, I have disposed of some Insas just today. Too much value weighted now with the rise in the price these few days. Still gone some more, Insas, Insas warrant and Insas PA. Thanks for the concern. Oh yeah, I talked about them here. Just to share with you. Hope you have the ability to read.

http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/kcchongnz/71783.jsp

No, you read it wrongly. I never recommend shares to anyone to buy. Just share knowledge. You need to improve your English reading skill.

No, I seldom buy and sell shares. Yes, I still hold many of my shares in my portfolio since 2009. Want to know my return? Please read Table 1 in the article here:

http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/kcchongnz/74098.jsp

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2015-04-13 18:58 | Report Abuse

bloggers very chum one.. always got attacked....

I know it better than anybody else... got whacked left right centre by ghosts....

willnck

18 posts

Posted by willnck > 2015-04-13 19:29 | Report Abuse

Kc and Icon,please continue with your good work.Much appreciated by many here.Many thanks.

Posted by alpha investor > 2015-04-13 19:45 | Report Abuse

Thank you KC for your great work!

fortunebullz

2,000 posts

Posted by fortunebullz > 2015-04-13 20:11 | Report Abuse

I have recommended Elsoft and MMSV since last year! MMSV is in my stock pick because of it's penny stock status!

apini

1,440 posts

Posted by apini > 2015-04-13 20:55 | Report Abuse

I do pay Mr kcchong a single sen, I do not join his on line course, yet I learnt many valuation techniques from his articles. esp the calculation and implication of EY and ROIC and also NNAV in the financial anlisis. without his unselfish sharing of knowledge, I would not have known Elsoft is a good buy well before this article, I would not dare to pour all my FD into frontkn which moving up trend now, and I am very confident i am going to close my portfolio account with a handsome return by the end of the year.
so I take this opportunity to express my thought and say a great THANK YOU to Mr kcchong. ( I hope with this good words, it is enough to cover the tuition fee I supposed to pay you)
THANK YOU VERY MR KCCHONG.

tony89

303 posts

Posted by tony89 > 2015-04-14 01:38 | Report Abuse

both kc and icon8888 are my favourite.. haha, haters gonna hate

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2015-04-14 05:51 | Report Abuse

Posted by apini > Apr 13, 2015 08:55 PM | Report Abuse

I do pay Mr kcchong a single sen, I do not join his on line course, yet I learnt many valuation techniques from his articles. esp the calculation and implication of EY and ROIC and also NNAV in the financial anlisis. without his unselfish sharing of knowledge, I would not have known Elsoft is a good buy well before this article, I would not dare to pour all my FD into frontkn which moving up trend now, and I am very confident i am going to close my portfolio account with a handsome return by the end of the year.
so I take this opportunity to express my thought and say a great THANK YOU to Mr kcchong. ( I hope with this good words, it is enough to cover the tuition fee I supposed to pay you)
THANK YOU VERY MR KCCHONG.

Well done apini.

Tis goeth down to a fundamental aspect that “An investment in knowledge pays the best interest” - Benjamin Franklin

You are successful in investing because your quest of knowledge, the time and effort you are willing to put in. Many of us work very hard for the companies we are employed to make money for them. I do not see the reason why one shouldn't work hard for his own personal finance, such as putting in some time and effort to learn some investment skills.

apini, your kind words motivate me. Thanks you.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2015-04-15 13:21 | Report Abuse

This appears in the other Elsoft thread.

[Posted by donfollowblindly > Apr 14, 2015 09:50 AM | Report Abuse

No bank coverage. Don't follow half past 6 analyst here. ]

Quite similar to this posting more than 2 years ago on Pintaras when its adjusted price is about RM1.40. Pintaras is now RM4.00+

[Posted by iafx > Feb 17, 2013 12:16 PM | Report Abuse

there is no securities house covering this counter - why? no need to reply here, go & do yr homework.

ptaras solely a family business, no liquidity, core value is never about retail investors, they would rather place $ into private fun(d). mega infra prjs r not forever, after ge13 many will realize "lots of prjs in hand" on the "paper", but only few r running & probably not running at the size stated, not to mention not all running prjs make good $ - what u read is only lum-sum, data in the passed.

ptaras a pick only bcos it is small & relately safe given its cash (also means $ not utilize); maybe could exercise bonus (hopefully not yet another private placement). given its outlook, it is actually too expensive already. given that price, there r a number of other counters worth better than this one. those who grabbed it during the 1.4-1.5 days a bless of god (no need say anything :). those who buy above 2.7 should continue to assess the viability of holding this counter. GCruey could have done a right thing by disposing it now & wait for next opportunity.

god bless u ptaras to issue 1:1 bonus share, good luck all :) ]

newb1995

65 posts

Posted by newb1995 > 2016-10-10 21:37 | Report Abuse

Good buy at current Rm1.88?

paperplane

21,542 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2019-10-11 02:32 | Report Abuse

hehe

Post a Comment
Market Buzz