Be the first to like this.

9 comment(s). Last comment by murali 2015-06-21 08:25

singkalan

88 posts

Posted by singkalan > 2015-06-19 02:21 | Report Abuse

Now i know your score should be 8 win lose 25! Otherwise you would have defended yourself again and again! 一時唔偷雞做保長!

singkalan

88 posts

Posted by singkalan > 2015-06-19 10:24 | Report Abuse

Mr. MURALI, this post from cpteh is specially dedicated to you lol. Con man finally retaliated!!

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2015-06-19 10:32 | Report Abuse

murali, join his group. he is offering you free trial. Then you can tell us all here what you get from his expertise

Kevin Wong

416 posts

Posted by Kevin Wong > 2015-06-19 11:01 | Report Abuse

Keep uptrending stocks, not trade downtrending stocks for quick small profits...money is made by sitting, not trading.

Kevin Wong

416 posts

Posted by Kevin Wong > 2015-06-19 20:52 | Report Abuse

Unlikely to make much by trading downtrending stocks. Slightly better chance if one choose to trade uptrending counters instead. Best method is to buy and hold uptrending winners and ignore all the short to medium term volatilities.

Kevin Wong

416 posts

Posted by Kevin Wong > 2015-06-20 09:47 | Report Abuse

Good luck and my best wishes to all!

Posted by bursatigers > 2015-06-20 12:49 | Report Abuse

" I will sell 1.79 all the 70lots. That is 29cents x 70 = RM2000 "

Cikgu alway say he don't have target price and he don't predict, now he is counting chicken b4 they hatched.

What happen to your balance of 70 lot of Airasia? Sold all or still holding? Care to share?

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-06-21 08:19 | Report Abuse

Dear Mr.CPTeh, sorry for the late reply as I was away for last few days. I must admit I was really touched by your time and efforts in answering/ entertaining me...Anyway,it's a good move initiated so as to clear my (or our) doubts on your self proclaimed fantastic trading records. Again, thank you for your kind invitation for joining your e-meeting. Hopefully I will be able to join you on day in future.

I think I may sound a little bit axxxhole now to ask you if you could post your trading records on Airasia this week (15-19 June).Like what you did in the above article-print screened your 5,000 shares of Airasia bought (or sold?) at RM1.58. Please show us the date of transactions, buy or sell, matched quantity of your Airasia this week.

By showing this to everybody here, this will convince most of us that you are a man of your words and not only talk cxxk. If this can be done,me, as one of your regular critics will say sorry to you and shall then become your No 1 die hard fan in I3 and maybe Singkalan will join me too to become your No 2 fan. We will then joint hand in hand to support you and to whack those who always tease/curse/screw you over your noble intention and excellent trading skills and records.

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-06-21 08:25 | Report Abuse

Seeing is believing....everyone can fly.....

Post a Comment
Market Buzz