8 people like this.

115 comment(s). Last comment by timetokoon 2015-11-22 10:19

F22Raptor

608 posts

Posted by F22Raptor > 2015-07-26 15:46 | Report Abuse

KYY i respect so i give face dun kacau you too much here.

Probability

14,402 posts

Posted by Probability > 2015-07-26 15:58 | Report Abuse

Someone teaching us how to fish? really???
that's like teaching a 30 year old man to catch worms and place on the hook!
Even 5 year old knows that...

Actually i doubt..if there is any substance worth to be learnt that truly gives one an edge over the market...any 'angels' is willing to share it...i truly doubt this.

Don't you think the main objective here is to promote these stocks...and those who support are just because they r holding stakes in these stocks..

Not saying these stocks are bad investment...but there are so many other good stocks which one may just give as examples instead...and show their prove later that it had moved up!

Alphabeta

235 posts

Posted by Alphabeta > 2015-07-26 16:07 | Report Abuse

In FYE 07/13, VS has acquired 17.19% of V.S. International Group Limited (VSIG) and resulting VSIG being consolidated as a subsi. By doing so, it has reported a fair value gain in re-measurement of RM 28.4 million, effect of acquisition of a subsidiary.

In the last quarter ended 30/4/15, it has diluted its interest in VSIG to 43.92% arising from new issue of shares (refer to note 10). In other words, VS no longer consolidate VSIG result but merely equity accounting its results going forwards.

It did not report why it has change its strategy on VSIG and the impact of such move on its profit & loss. Such financial engineering acrobatic move does not reflect well on the management.

pisanggoreng

1,065 posts

Posted by pisanggoreng > 2015-07-26 17:09 | Report Abuse

KYY is a successful businessman , a philanthropist and a renown politician. he is somebody not nobody. what he said carries weight.
most of the people including me and you would believe and follow without second thought, now he is recommending or may be not recommending but telling us what stocks he is still holding and will still performing well and plenty of room for growth

Please use your chicken big brain to imagine , would you or I not follow what he said?

I believe 99% of the readers here will follow if they do not know this old man had ever make some buy call to bring many to Holland

I am very grateful to those people in i3 , many of them, can not name one by one, trying hard just to warn us , the possibility of CRY-N0-TEAR when this old man and his gang start clearing their position

stockraider, you don't know , you are too young , or you are so worry that the uptrend of VS and latitude will be spoiled, so you hope what we said is not true, but you also know very well and can not deny the fact the big buaya is at work,

now the price is almost static, they play splitting, to improve the liquidity,so that they can transfer the huge amount of shares to you and I later . they walking singing happily to the bank while we are still singing happily "TOMORROW WOULD BE BETTER"

Right?

I don't know

my respect stockraider, why you forego your good English and adopt a broken English?

to suit me ?

not necessary. I like your first version of English very much, second version difficult to catch gist you want to convey

TAH

797 posts

Posted by TAH > 2015-07-26 19:25 | Report Abuse

I agree with the comments by Mr Thebadguy.

Chinaboleh

687 posts

Posted by Chinaboleh > 2015-07-26 20:42 | Report Abuse

If low PE is the reason for stocks to move as mentioned by KYY why China stocks(PE less than 2) like Msports, Xinghe and even Xinquan cannot move.

johnny cash

6,356 posts

Posted by johnny cash > 2015-07-26 20:57 |

Post removed.Why?

johnny cash

6,356 posts

Posted by johnny cash > 2015-07-26 20:59 | Report Abuse

Actually he is marketting his stocks today, and he want us to buy them. Smarty snake he is

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-07-26 21:14 | Report Abuse

I am happy to note that so many people knew the real koon koon now....

pisanggoreng

1,065 posts

Posted by pisanggoreng > 2015-07-26 21:23 | Report Abuse

TAH,

if he is not promoting his stock here , then why he publishes the article emphasizing on vs and latitude.....

why he need to say he is not responsible for the loss if we buy and lose money?

he is a very talented and successful in our eye

his most fatal weakness is too much borrowing

here is a fictitious story, not true story, posted solely to gain some laughter only , entertaining purpose, NOTHING TO DO or TRUE WITH THE fictitious PERSON MENTIONED

I guess , now he can't sleep well, the interest he need to service every now and then has already eaten up a big portion of his profit, he must sell, but so much share how to sell in a short time. so must tell story loh...., with your little saving may be not enough to save him so he encourage to play margin, it is stupid you don't play margin he said, the shanghai people are very brave , they dare to jump from high tower

this is wild guessing, if you believe then it is your choice, i do not force you to believe

pisanggoreng

1,065 posts

Posted by pisanggoreng > 2015-07-26 21:32 | Report Abuse

actually what I want to convey in the story is " if you do not want people to lose from you story , then don't tell the story"

how can you say, I tell story, I did not force you to believe, I am not responsible for your loss.

if you selling pisanggoreng at the roadside me is ok, but you are not , you are somebody, big body, heavy weight body,

how can I ignore your say

moreover you already told me , 100% gain, 200% and seem more gain

sure gain because going to split in to 5 ma...

immediately the number of shares gain 5X ,

must buy .....

tomorrow pinjam along buy

goreng_kaki

1,909 posts

Posted by goreng_kaki > 2015-07-26 21:35 | Report Abuse

Loser always lose........

TAH

797 posts

Posted by TAH > 2015-07-26 22:21 | Report Abuse

Frankly speaking VS is high so not worth to take risk. why not buy stocks like Pworth and china stocks which are low risk and got potential to move.

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-07-26 22:24 | Report Abuse

A crook is always a crook

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-07-26 22:25 | Report Abuse

Regardless how old or how rich he is....

enning22

2,869 posts

Posted by enning22 > 2015-07-27 08:11 | Report Abuse

i saw a evil,tacit campaign ,trying to belittling KYY,it has nothing to do with investment or stock selection etc , it is personal grudges ,or political..

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-07-27 08:19 | Report Abuse

The evil campaign oredi started few years ago when somebody used his reputation to conduct talks/ seminars in Ipoh to promote Rsawit/ Jtiasa/Mudajaya etc, and also collabrated with bloggers such as Dali etc etc to promote the shares he intended to sell...check the histoty

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-07-27 08:20 | Report Abuse

If not OTB, he will still stuck in his darling plantation counters.....

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-07-27 08:21 | Report Abuse

Stop claiming from OTB's credit.......

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-07-27 08:23 | Report Abuse

For the newbies,just subscribe to OTB's service....The so called Super Investor is made by OTB....As for Koon Koon,empty vessels make the most noise

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-07-27 08:24 | Report Abuse

Just check OTB N Koon Koon's records in I3 from 2012...not difficult to find the truth...

enning22

2,869 posts

Posted by enning22 > 2015-07-27 08:33 | Report Abuse

like I said before , there are many weakness in KYY theorectical ,analytical scheme, it could be over simplification,that could lead to flip and flop,and possible encountering lots of unexpected uncertainty.

enning22

2,869 posts

Posted by enning22 > 2015-07-27 09:02 | Report Abuse

so next time , ask them to name their blog articles under the name of OTB/KYY , not just KYY alone, that could make you happy.

skyz

1,650 posts

Posted by skyz > 2015-07-27 10:05 | Report Abuse

"noble intentions" again. look at his last line disclaimer. he will never be obliged to tell you when he plans to unload. use your brain, loyal blind followers. its a dog eat dog world. you wanna take profit, you need to look for buyers who are willing to buy in your offered sell price. where to 'fish' for buyers? here la! if not so passionate keep posting posting about the same counters for wat?

speakup

25,101 posts

Posted by speakup > 2015-07-27 11:05 | Report Abuse

Believe in God!
Others depends.

Lim Elson

2,550 posts

Posted by Lim Elson > 2015-07-27 11:13 | Report Abuse

haha... OTB vs Koon...

what is the purpose for OTB gang shooting kyy here...
OTB gang please be gentlemen, create another blog and promoting...

so i prefer decide myself from OTB and KYY..

U know the game is once your follower is getting bigger.. it is much easier for the main actor to gain money...

so i hope both of you getting stronger.. get more follower..

At the same time please dont stingy to share the tips... hehe..

Posted by Tey Tian Foo > 2015-07-27 11:23 | Report Abuse

Appreciate and thanks Mr KYY

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-07-27 11:44 | Report Abuse

Aiyo...all Koon Koon's current winning stocks are from OTB....U guys are funny...

skyz

1,650 posts

Posted by skyz > 2015-07-27 11:55 | Report Abuse

if you really have intention to share about a counter, write one article then enough la. why keep on reposting it? ppl believe or not its up to their own business. here you write "i'm not responsible for your profit or loss" and there he is so desperate keep promoting that counter. those ppl who "worship" KYY, pls do more homework to cross check, especially timeline of events. he is not obliged to tell you the WHOLE story or WHEN did he started accumulating before he become a substantial shareholder

Berlin

258 posts

Posted by Berlin > 2015-07-27 12:24 | Report Abuse

Why keep blowing own trumpet repeatedly? Answer: Has a really old and bottomless superego. At least now, he no longer claims to be noble. Everyone should watch out when Bursa announcements come out when he sells Latitude, VS or Lii Hen. You better sell too. For Rsawit, JTiasa, Mudajaya, he quietly sold tens of million shares and now these stocks are down 40% from followers price. Those who still hold curse him.

Wikiileaks

262 posts

Posted by Wikiileaks > 2015-07-27 22:28 | Report Abuse

I believe in myself only in share MKT!

johnny cash

6,356 posts

Posted by johnny cash > 2015-07-27 22:35 | Report Abuse

KYY is picking other professionals stocks then he is claiming that it is his picks

Tok Batin

29 posts

Posted by Tok Batin > 2015-07-27 22:36 | Report Abuse

To be fair to Mr Koon Yew Yin, share price Rsawit and JTiasa have dropped so much just because of the weak market of crude oil and palm oil , these were out of his control and expectation...

Wikiileaks

262 posts

Posted by Wikiileaks > 2015-07-27 23:21 | Report Abuse

It is not fair to say that, if u really professional, you sold know palm oil cyclical!

Wikiileaks

262 posts

Posted by Wikiileaks > 2015-07-27 23:21 | Report Abuse

Then next time techno stocks drop also can say to be fair even Nasdaq drop?

Wikiileaks

262 posts

Posted by Wikiileaks > 2015-07-27 23:22 | Report Abuse

Next time all exports stocks drop then said due to myr strengthened back? Just due to myr stronger, so not his fault picking all those exporting stocks now? Can we say like that?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2015-07-28 09:03 | Report Abuse

A good investor is flexible & change if circumstance change loh...!!

When Jtiasa, Subur & mudajaya....Mr Koon change to VS, Lihen and Poh Huat all performed extremely well mah....!!

Instead of crying over....poor thing n underperformance...he recover n invest into super performance loh....!!

THIS WHAT RAIDER SEE A GOOD INVESTOR LOH....!!

Berlin

258 posts

Posted by Berlin > 2015-07-28 09:26 | Report Abuse

Conmen are long on self promotion but short on actual deeds. Also try to ride on others good reputation and constantly trumpet own small contributions. Which philanthropist tells you he will donate all wealth to charity after his death but do stock speculation during his remaining years? Probably a fake one. Use a little money to help poor students and then milk the ensuing goodwill to enhance reputation. How can anyone verify such claims of charity and $ numbers? Very suspicious. Get an audit firm to verify. By the way, what happened to RM30 million to build hostels at UTAR? Why not use it to start KOON YEW YIN charitable foundation now as someone has suggested while you still breathe. Put your money where your mouth is. A solid RM30 mil vested now is more appreciated than a RM100mil promise in 10 years. At least people know the money is there and the intention is real. As it is, there is too much smoke and mirrors.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2015-07-28 09:32 | Report Abuse

Why complain so much on people's donation ?
I think Mr Koon....is doing very well on his charity work mah...!!
I see a lot of businessman....make monies but not a single sen donate to the society loh...!!

I think Mr Koon is quite sincere on his charity issue loh...!!

RAIDER DON UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE NEED TO ATTACK HIM SO MUCH until RAIDER AS A BYSTANDER CANNOT STAND...COME TO HIS DEFENSE LOH...!!

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-07-28 09:34 | Report Abuse

Understand that Koon Koon oredi given out around 200 scholarships over the years.Assuming he started to do so since 20 years ago, that's an average of 10 scholarships a year, say each one is RM5K-RM10K, then thats around RM50K-RM100K a year. In view of Koon Koon's tremendous gain from OTB's tips (VS, Hevea, Latitude, Poh Huat etc), we sincerely hope and believe Koon Koon can do much more than this....

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-07-28 09:36 | Report Abuse

Stockraider, I think many of us here donates much more than Koon Koon (dont laugh, I am saying in terms of percentage over our wealth). We are just doing our part to the society and there is nothing to shout about

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-07-28 09:54 | Report Abuse

Assuming Koon Koon's total wealth is ard RM200 million, making a donation of RM100,000 a year is just 0.05% of his wealth..if RM1 million is 0.5% per year...

Poor man like me donated around 5%+ last year...My donation yield (donation amt over my wealth) is abt 10 times-100 times higher than Koon Koon...why nobody call me Philanthropist? Or shall I call myself Super Philanthropist??hmmm...

Berlin

258 posts

Posted by Berlin > 2015-07-28 11:58 | Report Abuse

Conman Koon is a very clever trickster with smoke and mirror illusions that impact impressionable minds. If he stop bragging repeatedly and start real good deeds, I will be the first to laud his contributions. Start with RM30 million vested in charitable foundation in his name and where he is trustee. Let us see some real money doing good work out in the open.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2015-07-28 13:38 | Report Abuse

MURALI,

NO ONE KNOWS U R DONATING MAH.....!! EVEN RAIDER DONATING NO ONE KNOWS TOO.....!!
BUT MR KOON....EVEN KNOWS HE IS DONATING LOH....!!
ALOT OF STUDENTS....SAY THANK U....UNCLE KOON LOH !!

MR KOON....EVERYONE KNOWS....HE IS CHARITY MAN...NO DISPUTE OVER THAT LOH.....!!

kkp34

6 posts

Posted by kkp34 > 2015-07-28 16:29 | Report Abuse

Agree or disagree with Mr Koon, data you can put your view . Do said Mr koon as conmen his unfair to him. I belive this forum his to share view of each individual.

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-07-28 19:39 | Report Abuse

http://www.tindakmalaysia.com/showthread.php/1040-Koon-Yew-Yin-Scholarships-for-the-needy

As I couldnt find any info prior to 2009(maybe Koon Koon was still busy goreng shares in HK?), I assume Koon Koon started his scholarships for the needy since July 2009. By giving out 50 scholarships a year X RM20,000 (I must say, quite a significant amount) = RM1 million every year. By now, he should have oredi aided 300 students (50 X 6 years) or a total of RM6 million was being given out.

A big clap to Mr.Koon!!

cefiro22

383 posts

Posted by cefiro22 > 2015-07-29 12:28 | Report Abuse

Hello Mr Koon...I just came across the above postings and feel sorry for the unfair comments against you for the good you try to do. Never mind, please leave the past and hurtful comments behind.
Can you start anew??

Forget the successful ( and failure picks too). Start right now with stocks that are in the "dumps" and neglected but that you think will show promise for turn round. I prefer not to wait for your formula of increasing profits before you decide to pick them up. Go one step ahead ie be the early bird that catch the worm, and get it right with your prediction that that Company has potential for a turnround.
I am sure with all your years of experience you will be quite good at this game to be the early bird. Please list out a few stocks now and I shall ride with you and laugh together too. Thank you.

timetokoon

305 posts

Posted by timetokoon > 2015-11-22 10:19 | Report Abuse

I believe you KYY. JTiasa best for super investor

Post a Comment
Market Buzz