5 comment(s). Last comment by contemplator 2015-08-10 09:58

newbird33

167 posts

Posted by newbird33 > 2015-08-10 02:26 | Report Abuse

还是要丢臭鸡蛋,因为本来可以只显示股名而不登股票的数量。

bgoon99

63 posts

Posted by bgoon99 > 2015-08-10 08:01 | Report Abuse

You were doing it for good faith so you have my support :)

Tan KW

1,408 posts

Posted by Tan KW > 2015-08-10 09:54 | Report Abuse

Why Cold Eyed so worry? http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/kianweiaritcles/81034.jsp

Tan KW

1,408 posts

Posted by Tan KW > 2015-08-10 09:56 | Report Abuse

善意的資訊。。。 不過給有心人惡意利用了。。。。

Posted by contemplator > 2015-08-10 09:58 | Report Abuse

Hi Mr Ali, I think Mr Fong's article is not really mean to attack you or insult you. I hope you don't take it too hardly. Your purpose is mean for altruistic and most investors should understand. Well, Mr Fong requested you to stop sharing his portfolio and you did response to that request... Nothing further damage already... Nice and case closed.

Between, for Warren Buffett, it is not easy for you to trace his buying. He often stated in his annual reports that the newspaper often misquoted the stocks he is buying. The newspaper often followed the news released in SEC US (changes of major sharesholder's stock) and publish the that buying/selling as WB's move.

WB often clarifies that such buying and selling is often done by other Berkshire's manager. The correct title for the news should be "Berkshire buying xxx". I think we all understand why WB make his stock buying/selling discreet.

Stop worrying about Mr Fong's allegations, let's see what can be bought in the Malaysia's Stock Supersales NOW. Mr Ali, don't miss the sales yea.

Decision to buy or sell, as an intelligent investor still will depends on own's notion.

Happy investing and wish you have a nice day!

Rainy day will eventually come (i don't actually suggest it come now through). :)

Post a Comment
Market Buzz