4 people like this.

34 comment(s). Last comment by 3iii 2015-11-30 20:34

Probability

14,402 posts

Posted by Probability > 2015-11-28 19:30 | Report Abuse

There is one advantage of buying a 'crooked co.' like the above....you are sure they can generate E out of nowhere, and even keep increasing it... So accordingly you P will go up and give u enormous gain.
i.e, its like joining a 'robbery gang'...just that you don't know when one of your own gang members will rob you....and shoot you dead! ha ha..

May be u can still escape the Police - Bursa.

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2015-11-28 22:53 | Report Abuse

"Madu dan Racun"

Engkau yang cantik
Engkau yang manis
Engkau yang manja

Selalu tersipu
Rawan sikapmu
Di balik kemelutmu

Di remang kabutmu
Di tabir mega-megamu
Ku melihat dua tangan
Di balik punggungmu

[Chorus:]
Madu di tangan kananmu
Racun di tangan kirimu
Aku tak tahu mana yang akan kau berikan padaku

So..hmmm... What is "Madu"and What is "Racun"?? Anyone??

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2015-11-29 00:32 | Report Abuse

madu and racun song reminds of
failures to recognize the devil
beside oneself... a deep meanings
ability to see 1000 years ahead

kikikiki

Posted by talkcockbotakchek888 > 2015-11-29 01:18 | Report Abuse

I thought you need to adjust earnings for any abnormal or non-recurring items to calculate your P/E? Both multiple or DCF methods need to adjust for extraordinary items and consider the earnings quality right.

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2015-11-29 06:10 | Report Abuse

When "God is in the detail" catches and filters out "the devil is in the detail"....Your investment decision will bring u "MADU"...OTHERWISE u will have "RACUN"

Posted by DreamPravira > 2015-11-29 06:12 | Report Abuse

really ... butut itu maciam ah ...

Posted by donfollowblindly > 2015-11-29 09:57 | Report Abuse

Why always claim make high return but never got rich? Meaning high return fake one?
I never got rich.
http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/kcchongnz/87147.jsp

Posted by BenBlurBlur > 2015-11-29 10:19 | Report Abuse

sunztzhe, you are politely requested to stop using "sunztzhe" as ur ID especially after hisbics. U are not good at all. Not nice la for u to use sunztzhe as u r crappy is it?? Thank u

zbaikitree

1,196 posts

Posted by zbaikitree > 2015-11-29 10:26 | Report Abuse

I second the request.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2015-11-29 10:46 | Report Abuse

Posted by talkcockbotakchek888 > Nov 29, 2015 01:18 AM | Report Abuse
I thought you need to adjust earnings for any abnormal or non-recurring items to calculate your P/E? Both multiple or DCF methods need to adjust for extraordinary items and consider the earnings quality right.

The abnormal or non-recurring items were reported as "net profit for the period" which are used to calculate earnings per share. They are not reported under the "other comprehensive income" section.

How many people in your opinion know how to do the adjustment?

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2015-11-29 10:47 | Report Abuse

Multiple identities at work again.......frauding under multiple identities....Why must you hide under multiple identities?? Do u relish the fun in commenting using multiple identities as in the case of a pathological liar???

chonghai

478 posts

Posted by chonghai > 2015-11-29 10:55 | Report Abuse

PE is for novice, or during initial screening. Ability to generate cash is what matters most.

Posted by I_like_dividend > 2015-11-29 11:02 | Report Abuse

Cash-China stocks is best for their price esp Xinghe.

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2015-11-29 11:03 | Report Abuse

Income Statement for Malaysian Companies

Revenue
Cost of Sales
Gross Profit
Other Operating income
Operating expenses
Others
Operating Profit
Interest Income
Interest Expense
Others
Share of Associate company P&L
-------------------------------
Pre Tax Profit
Taxation
-------------------------------
Profit after Tax
------------------------------
Extraordinary items
Minority Interest
------------------------
Net Profit
----------------------
Adjusted Net Profit

EPS
Adjusted EPS

DPS

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2015-11-29 11:28 | Report Abuse

Would the person hiding under multiple identities come forth to contribute positively rather than relish the joy of negatively attacking others with devilish delight in i3 forum?

i3 forumers already know who u are..please don't ever think again that others do not know...the fact is they know.

Come right up ...just come clean ...please don't be shy...

Please take this opportunity to cleanse yourself and you will be forgiven for being a fraudster with multiple identities

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2015-11-29 11:31 | Report Abuse

For a start, would the person hiding under multiple identities come forth to comment positively on recomputing EPS from operational activities?

Posted by BenBlurBlur > 2015-11-29 11:38 | Report Abuse

U are spoiling d name of d great man. U r not good at all use la ID like NotSoGood StilSitupid BlurAsBen etc is more suitable is it?? Thank u

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2015-11-29 11:42 | Report Abuse

Would the person hiding under multiple identities also come forth to contribute positively on the principles to use

- in Estimating future cash flow
- in determining the WACC

to arrive at Net Present Value or Intrinsic Value(IV)

Posted by BenBlurBlur > 2015-11-29 11:45 | Report Abuse

Compare co 2 3 year account n if d co is selling roti canai so anything no directly from sales of roti canai tat appear in one year but not the others shd b excluded from its eps is it? Thank u

Posted by BenBlurBlur > 2015-11-29 11:50 | Report Abuse

IV WACC All d big big words big big titles but u r all theory nothing else not good is it?? Thank u

Posted by BenBlurBlur > 2015-11-29 11:53 | Report Abuse

If don't even know how to adjust eps soMe more want to use IV WACC better change ur ID immediately better is it?? Thank u

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2015-11-29 12:39 | Report Abuse

BenBlurBlur IV WACC All d big big words big big titles but u r all theory nothing else not good is it?? Thank u
29/11/2015 11:50
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe u r indeed really BLUR BLUR...I stronly recommend that you change your name of BenBlurBlur...you r indeed really BLUR

IV WACC Future cash flows are not big words..its the normal word used in Corporate Finance..why you say "All d big big words big big titles"

So what info do u use in buying a stock besides the investment advice already stated by KYY since you had already poo poohed DCFA...which is the current subject matter of discussion by kcchongnz??

KYY advise is very straight forward and simple..increasing EPS year after year and he had been extremely successful with his investment methodology...look for shares with increasing EPS year after year..low PE multiple..ride the winnings until the EPS start to disappoint...not relying on NTA, IV from DCFA, EV/EBITDA etc etc

PLEASE DO SHARE ON WHAT IS YOUR INVESTMENT ADVICE IN YOUR SUCCESSFUL INVESTMENT?

For a start, r u a Value Investor who relies on FA, a Contra player or just a Technical trader or a hybrid of "FATA n gambler..all in ONE"?

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2015-11-29 12:58 | Report Abuse

BenBlurBlur,
Do u have extreme difficulty in managing and controlling your emotions? Why r u so emotional in your responses?

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2015-11-29 18:08 | Report Abuse

Posted by donfollowblindly > Nov 29, 2015 09:57 AM | Report Abuse
Why always claim make high return but never got rich? Meaning high return fake one?
I never got rich.

The article here discussed about if solely relying on PE ratio is a good way to invest. But why are you talking whether I got rich or not?

High return fake one? The two portfolios of mine were published in i3investor 2-3 years ago. Both gained more than 100% now while the overall market is flat. How can they be fake?

If others follow those stocks in the portfolios, they would have made more than 100% return in less than 3 years. They probably would have made more if they have invested in other stocks following those principles and methods of investing.

Isn't the above more satisfying for me, than whether I got rich or not?

Posted by donfollowblindly > 2015-11-29 18:13 | Report Abuse

Why in your calculation of return you always miss this investment: Maybank C6?
http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/kcchongnz/58905.jsp

Posted by donfollowblindly > 2015-11-29 18:17 | Report Abuse

Coastal Contract bought at RM 3.27 now RM 1.90, why also miss in your calculation of return?
http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/kcchongnz/70035.jsp

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2015-11-29 18:24 | Report Abuse

Posted by donfollowblindly > Nov 29, 2015 06:13 PM | Report Abuse
Why in your calculation of return you always miss this investment: Maybank C6?
http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/kcchongnz/58905.jsp

Maybank C-6 was not included in the portfolios of investment put up in 2013. For investing, I do not advocate people punting in call warrant.

I wrote about Maybank call warrant to share what is financial risk management is about. It teaches about what option is, what is it made up of, time value and intrinsic value, premium, gearing etc. I even share the valuation of call warrants.

I advocate financial risk management, and not speculating or gambling as explained in that article.

Have you learned anything from it?

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2015-11-29 18:32 | Report Abuse

Posted by donfollowblindly > Nov 29, 2015 06:17 PM | Report Abuse
Coastal Contract bought at RM 3.27 now RM 1.90, why also miss in your calculation of return?
http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/kcchongnz/70035.jsp

Yes, I have shared the investment thesis of Coastal, but Coastals is not one of the stocks in those two portfolios.

I shared scores of stocks in i3investor over these three years, mainly for sharing on some investment principles and methods. If you want to talk about the returns of what I have shared, try tabulate all those stocks I have shared, and check the returns of all the stocks I have written. Don't pick and choose just to engage in personal attack.

I am amazed that you are so unlucky that you have followed blindly investing in the less than 10% of those stocks which I have written and made losses.

It is an unfortunate six-sigma event.

3iii

12,805 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2015-11-30 13:18 |

Post removed.Why?

3iii

12,805 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2015-11-30 13:22 |

Post removed.Why?

i4investor

2,797 posts

Posted by i4investor > 2015-11-30 16:06 | Report Abuse

why make investment so difficult, I just use EPS & PE, settle...

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2015-11-30 16:52 | Report Abuse

Posted by i4investor > Nov 30, 2015 04:06 PM | Report Abuse
why make investment so difficult, I just use EPS & PE, settle...

Good point. That was what I did 30 years ago when I was a sucker in the stock market.

See the list of lemons mentioned in this post which was put up 2-3 years ago? Investors who base on PE ratio and rumours about how good they were and invested in them,lost their underwear, without any exception.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2015-11-30 19:05 | Report Abuse

Hibiscus just announced its first quarter result ended 30 September 2015. Revenue is RM245k, but net profit is RM4.75m!

Wow, how interesting. There is a "other income" of RM24m arising from "Unrealized gain in foreign exchange"!

How interesting.

Go ahead and do you PE ratio investing.

3iii

12,805 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2015-11-30 20:34 | Report Abuse

<i4investor why make investment so difficult, I just use EPS & PE, settle...>

The only 2 classes that an investment student needs to take
Buffett believes that investment students need only two well-taught classes:

1. How to Value a Business?

2. How to Think about Market Prices?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz