1 person likes this.

11 comment(s). Last comment by SoHai2 2015-12-06 15:40

Chinaboleh

687 posts

Posted by Chinaboleh > 2015-12-01 04:47 | Report Abuse

Most local listed China stocks fall not due to lack of fundamentals but rather issue of not paying dividend despite being cash rich. Wintoni case is different. Wintoni is losing money but people chased it up due to perception outsiders Yap Kok Weng(from SP Setia) can turnaround it. SP Setia is successful largely due to Tan Sri Liew Kee Sin. Others include Yap Kok Weng merely benefit from him.

fangyew

129 posts

Posted by fangyew > 2015-12-01 06:33 | Report Abuse

appreciate your 3am effort

fl888

7,534 posts

Posted by fl888 > 2015-12-01 08:34 | Report Abuse

KLSE and SC must take appropriate actions against all involved in this method of share manipulation and insider trading of Wintoni ,,,

imoogi99

1,640 posts

Posted by imoogi99 > 2015-12-01 08:34 | Report Abuse

After reading the article, it is really does not make sense to link Tan Sri Liew. If I work with Tony Fernandez does this means that whatever I do, it got to do with Tony. Basically the article above have some other motives. Wintoni is Wintoni, SP Setia is SP Setia. Let people in Wintoni resolve the issues and if cant, then go to court. Dont drag someone outside into it.

cindy_gal

79 posts

Posted by cindy_gal > 2015-12-01 12:13 | Report Abuse

stupid wanton...only an idiot would put their money into such a company thinking it will be able to shot above the sky. too bad for those minority shareholders that only want to gamble in the stock market haha

Posted by LiewKSJunior > 2015-12-02 22:36 | Report Abuse

Trespassing! That's the problem now we know why such big drama.

fl888

7,534 posts

Posted by fl888 > 2015-12-03 01:45 | Report Abuse

Short term gain for Jail awaits Yap,Chang and cronies foreseen unless....

Kucimiao

141 posts

Posted by Kucimiao > 2015-12-03 06:21 | Report Abuse

Anybody remember Ekowood? Satang? Datuk Keramat? and many many more same play. I notice that there are a few more in the making. Please read all announcement or news cautiously. Minority is in a disadvantage position. Can you say anything outside of EGM or AGM? Sometimes it makes you wonder what is the job of having Independent Non executive directors in a company.

We should have a more stringent disclosure rule like Australia. Directors should be held responsible for any for of manipulation. Of course in MY everything is difficult to proof - dilepaskan kerana tiada bukti kukuh or pihak pendakwa gagal membuktikan prima facie. Familiar?

It is up to us to use our wisdom to evaluate and make wise investment decisions. Afterall, it is our own fault we doesn't do well. There are always 2 choice - to buy or not to buy. I feel sad whenever I came across this type of cases.

Kucimiao

141 posts

Posted by Kucimiao > 2015-12-03 06:44 | Report Abuse

Nowadays, whenever before I invest in any counter I would run a check on the directors and shareholders back ground. Most important question in my mind is are they serious in their business? Or are they "hit and run" type? They have certain traits. Those in market long enough would know.

bgt9989

40 posts

Posted by bgt9989 > 2015-12-03 17:28 | Report Abuse

I bought 1 lot datuk keramat @19.80 before rights issue, then bonus issue and split 1 dollar par value to 50 sen.....and i make a handsome profit around rm180k......at that time..

SoHai2

31 posts

Posted by SoHai2 > 2015-12-06 15:40 | Report Abuse

Ykw, ckw, lks. Builders not actors. Pick the wrong actors. This is how the movie ends. Disastrous.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz