7 people like this.

56 comment(s). Last comment by yewyin33 2016-01-05 03:43

i4investor

2,797 posts

Posted by i4investor > 2016-01-04 18:19 | Report Abuse

scare to heaven that time...still got much money in the bank...that's total loss...

whichone

848 posts

Posted by whichone > 2016-01-04 19:20 | Report Abuse

alpha jack Holland , i am just attracted by your "Holland Investment method" and not respectful to peoples (no age range--generally everybody)and further more make trap to ruin the newbies future.I knew i am wasting time to write this comments to you but at least i rescue you from your Put Warrant investment. You should thanks me...
Angry, i am angry......you have do nothing to me. Why do i angry? I guess your blood is burning now but is not me.
I am earning money everyday from stocks market. I am happily enjoy my life over here. day over day...that why i am so free to write to you.

whichone

848 posts

Posted by whichone > 2016-01-04 19:25 | Report Abuse

You can curse all old-man here but you need to remember that you will get all the bad thing you have done by time..

greatful

1,644 posts

Posted by greatful > 2016-01-04 20:49 | Report Abuse

is KYY losing money today? or should i ask, how many trapped by his bought?

GODinvest

377 posts

Posted by GODinvest > 2016-01-05 01:11 | Report Abuse

Lose money in xingquan only little cat 。how many uncle koon earn in vs, latitude , geshen , chin well , canone ,?

yewyin33

294 posts

Posted by yewyin33 > 2016-01-05 03:43 | Report Abuse

fong7 and others who say that when I post or recommend any share, I want you to

buy so that I can sell to make money out of you; how can that be true when I own more than 100 million VS shares as you can see VS's latest annual report and I am a substantial shareholder in Latitude, Lii Hen, CanOne, Chin Well, Focus Lumber, T Guan, Favco and Xingquan. Why are you so stupid to sell all these good shares to make me so rich? As I said Xingquan does not look good now but my charity foundation can wait and I can afford to lose a little if it eventually gone rotten.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz