1 person likes this.

183 comment(s). Last comment by Fam Jenny 2019-06-26 19:30

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-18 22:38 | Report Abuse

The whole world is so violent now,my friend just parked her car near shops for lunch.Someone smashed her window screen and within second stole her old handbag with only a few ringgit.Just imagine how desperate the thief was and how daring he was in broad daylight.There are far worse violences to relate and no end for the stories.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-18 23:38 | Report Abuse

Nowadays a lot of us cannot retire comfortably because we may have potential cancer,cardiac, problems,diabetic and worse contacted dengue,etc.All sicknesses can cause our lives anytime and we are powerless to avoid them sobour lives are very fragile and short.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-19 06:46 | Report Abuse

Another big problem we will encounter is climatic changes which will bring great calamites to the earth like supertyphoon,sudden flooding,
earthquakes which mankind has no power to stop them except Jehovah God,the almighty,aren't we be glad to have a great daddy to help us.
Only the wicked ones will oppose his judgement day but for the meek ones they will rejoice as they know deliverance is near.
May Jehovah God bless the righteous ones as the Day draws nearer and deliver them from the evil.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-19 22:14 | Report Abuse

Today I was busy cooking for my christian friend in 4th stage of cancer and when she looked back how glad she must be for serving God throughout her life.
In the moment of death she must be confident of a resurrection hope given by God in the paradise earth and still can wake up to everlasting life.
What a blessing she will be rewarded for her enduring,faithful faith in God

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-19 22:51 | Report Abuse

Sometimes many may wonder why God has permitted wickedness till our day and hasn't done away with it earlier.This is because in the garden of Eden,Satan,Adam and Eve challenged the rightfulness and righteousness of God's universal sovereignty.In effect,Satan claimed that his rule would be better than the creator.(Genesis 3:1-5)
But history has proven its failure to rule by themselves so God's temporary permission of wickedness serves a long-termed purpose.It provides permanent testimony that only God's rule can be successful.After the destruction of the wicked,if anyone ever again challenges God's loving rulership there will be no need for God to permit it anymore.He can use their failure as a reason to remove such rebels quickly by not giving them any opportunity to establish any wickedness again.
Jehovah's creation of planets,galaxies has shown his great love for mankind and these creations give evidence of Jehovah's Godship and his virtues such as power,wisdom and love.Roman 1:20.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-20 10:53 | Report Abuse

On the other hand,our loving God,Jehovah wants to provides salvation of eternal life to mankind by planning a prefect person to die for the sin of Adam so that his innocent descendants will be qualified for everlasting life and released from the penalty of death.
Many may think it is possible for God to forgive the innocent descendants without having Jesus to die for mankind if he wants to as He is the most high in the Universe.But the question here is whether he is upholding the principle of righteous law of jurisdiction before the eyes of all the angels in heavens if he does that.Of course with great wisdom He won't choose this option.
So in order to upkeep its fair jurisdiction system before his subjects He must plan for a prefect human to die for innocent mankind.
Since all mankind is imperfect and none is qualified to be the ransom sacrifice for the sin of Adam,he must plan for another alternative to achieve it.
To be continued for more,stay tune.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-20 23:32 | Report Abuse

It is about 3 B.C.E.,there was a priest,Zechariah whose wife,Elizabeth was Mary's cousin and they were not young and his wife was barren.While he was in the temple,suddenly,Angel Gabriel appeared near the incense altar,that frightened Zechariah but the angel calmed him down and said,'Do not be afriad,Zechariah,because your supplication has been favourably heafd,your wife Elizabeth will bear you a don,and you are to name him John,he will be great in the sight of Jehovah and will get ready for Jehovah a prepared people.But he didn't believe it so he was made dumb.
Soon thereafter Elizabeth was pregnant.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-20 23:34 | Report Abuse

Correction:....Elizabeth will bear you a son...

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-21 17:17 | Report Abuse

Then Gabriel appears a second time to a young unmarried woman named Mary who lives in Galilee,in the city of Nazareth.He says'You have found favour with God,look!you will become pregnant and give birth to a son and you are to name Jesus."Gabriel adds,"This one will be great and will be called Son of the Most High.....and he will rule as king over the house of Jacob forever and there will be no end to his kingdom".(Luke 1:30-33)
As you read more about John and Jesus,it will be clear why these messages from heavens are so important.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-22 14:21 | Report Abuse

I am having a flu and need some rest,will resume when I recover from it.

Posted by Paper Yong > 2016-01-22 14:24 |

Post removed.Why?

Wahaha

77 posts

Posted by Wahaha > 2016-01-22 14:24 | Report Abuse

Sudah gila.

Posted by Paper Yong > 2016-01-22 14:27 |

Post removed.Why?

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-22 15:03 | Report Abuse

Jesus Christ and his disciples were accused and attacked when they preached the good news.So it is expected to have this reaction as this reaction was warned by Jesus about the hostility.What I wrote were the contents that were summarised from the scriptures.
You can oppose God and the scriptures but you will be abandoned by Him as salvation meant for the meek ones only.
In psalms 37:20,'But the wicked will perish.The enemies of Jehovah will vanish like glorious pastures.They will vanish like smoke'.
29 'The righteous will possess the earth.
And they will live forever'.Billions believe in the bible so are they crazy? Or you are the exception who cannot discern its authenticity.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-22 22:03 | Report Abuse

Hopefully Wish the world markets can recover slowly.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-24 11:53 | Report Abuse

My christian friend who was in 4th stage of cancer has passed yesterday and pray Jehovah God will resurrect her in the paradise earth.Looking back at last few weeks my friend and I were very happy to make out the time with her in her last days to express our love,concern and care for her.
In life besides making money there is a lot of things we can do to make our lives more worthy of living.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-24 12:48 | Report Abuse

Correction:....has passed away yesterday....
...my friends and I ....

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-24 22:02 | Report Abuse

Just three days,I almost have almost recovered from my cough and flu.My secret medicine is having english potatoes for my lunch and for dinner I boil green pea,sweet potatoes,ginger together added with some sugar.Before lunch and dinner I will one passion fruit in addition two pamegranates per day and a lot of water.
Hope it can help you if you contacted flu and cough.

gray

1,158 posts

Posted by gray > 2016-01-24 22:04 | Report Abuse

Grandma jenny dairy. Well i prefer this than the religions teaching.

foodie

535 posts

Posted by foodie > 2016-01-24 22:39 | Report Abuse

Dedicate to our i3 forum most gorgeous gal, Fam Jenny! Enjoy! ;)

Take a look at this video on YouTube:
Bread - The Best of Bread (1973)
http://youtu.be/dvsHkyqzy9M

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-25 00:23 | Report Abuse

Ayamtua,you have a good heart and hope you too will look for salvation like me so that we can forever live on this paradise earth.I do care for you,my dear.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-25 00:28 | Report Abuse

Foodie,thanks for romantic song.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-25 00:32 | Report Abuse

Coldrisks,you sounded like the mockers of Jesus when he was impaled on the torture stake and who taunted him,'Ask your God to save you'.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-25 00:35 | Report Abuse

With that Jesus performed the miracles and fed a multitude of people.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-25 00:42 | Report Abuse

Gray,Jesus says,You shall not live by bread alone but from every word that proceeds from the mouth of God'.
Your chance of living forever depends on taking knowledge of true God who is the creator of the universe and life giver.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-25 00:50 | Report Abuse

Tomorrow morning am going to attend for the funeral talk so have to sleep early,goodnight.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-26 11:38 | Report Abuse

After the angel Gabriel tells Mary her pregnancy,Mary asks,"How is this to be,since I am not having sexual relations with a man?" Luke1:34.
"Holy spirit will come upon you," Gabriel answers "and power of the most High will overshadow you.And for that reason the one who is born will be called holy,God's Son". Luke 1:35.
Perhaps to convince Mary further,Gabriel told her about her relative,Elizabeth's unusual pregnancy which is in sixth month and told her nothing is impossible with God. Luke 1:36,37.
In response to Gabriel,Mary exclaims,"Look!Jehovah's slave girl.May it happen to me according to your declaration." Luke 1:38.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-26 13:41 | Report Abuse

Wank,Jesus was only the first born and the only begotten son of God and not God himself.In John 14:28,Jesus said,'.......that I am going to my Father for the Father is greater than I am'.
Then in harmony with this,the Father acknowledged him as son in matthew 3:17,"Look!Also a voice from the heavens said:"This is my Son,the beloved,whom I have approved".
Whereas Adam and Eve were the first humans created by God as stated in Genesis.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-27 00:02 | Report Abuse

After Gabriel leaves,Mary prepares to visit Elizabeth who lives in Jerusalem.After 3 to 4 days'journey,Mary finally arrives at Elizabeth's house.As she enters,she greets her relative, Elizabeth.At that,Elizabeth is filled with holy spirit and she says to Mary,"Blesses is the young women,and blessed is the fruitage of your womb!So how is it that this priviledge is mine,to have the mother of my Lord come to me?.For look! as the sound of your greeting reached my ears,the infant in my womb leaped for joy." Luke 1:42-44.
Even unborn John can rejoice over the sight of Mary and her unborn infant in her womb.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-27 16:41 | Report Abuse

So the conceivement of infancies of both Mary and Elizabeth are very special and under the protection of Holy Spirit i.e God's power.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-27 22:27 | Report Abuse

Mary was with Elizabeth for three months and soon after that she gave birth to a baby boy.According to the law of Isreal,on the eight day the boy must be circumcised and be given a name.So the relatives using gestures asked Zechariah to name the baby as he couldn't talk.He was made dumb by Jehovah at the temple for not believing in the message of angel Gabriel.So by sign language he requested for a tablet and wrote on it'John is his name'.Luke 1:63.
With that Zechariah's speech was miraculously restored and what a happy occasion it must be for them.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-28 07:45 | Report Abuse

Correction:......and son after Mary had left,she gave birth......

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-28 07:46 | Report Abuse

Correction:.....and soon after Many had left she gave birth.....

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-28 22:34 | Report Abuse

Then,filled with holy spirit,Zechariah declares,"Let Jehovah be praised,the God of Isreal,because He has turned his attention to his people and has bought them deliverance.And He has raised up a horn of salvation for us in the house of David his servant"(Luke 1:68,69).
By 'horn of salvation,'he means the Lord Jesus,who is yet to be born.By means of Jesus we are rescued from the hands of the enemies,have the priviledge of fearlessly rendering sacred service to Him with loyalty and righteousness before Him all our days.(Luke 1:74,75) in harmony with John 3:16 which reads,"For God loved the world so much that he gave his only begotten Son,so that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life."

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-30 00:21 | Report Abuse

Today I am busy in other forums,will resume tommorrow.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-30 22:40 | Report Abuse

Now when Mary returns home to Nazareth from Elizabeth's house,she is in the fourth month of her pregnancy which will soon become public knowledge.
What makes matters worse is that Mary is engaged to marry a local carpenter named Joseph.And she knows that according to Isrealites'law,a woman who is engaged to one man but willingly has sexual relations with another man is to be stoned to death.(Dueteronomy 22:23,24)
Now she is cracking her head to explain her pregnancy to Joseph and wonders what will his response.
When they meet,Mary does her best to explain that her pregnancy is by means of God's holy spirit.And on the part of Joseph,this is a very difficult thing for him to understand and believe.
Joseph believes Mary is a decent woman with fine reputation and he loves her very much.So despite all her claims,it seems to Joseph that she could only be made pregnant by another man.Joseph does not want her to be stoned to death or to be disgraced publicly hence makes up his mind to divorce her secretly.In those days engaged persons were viewed as married,and a divorce was require to end an engagement.Later while Joseph was sleeping,Jehovah's angel appears to him in a dream and says,'Do not be afraid to take your wife,Mary home for what has been conceived in her is by the holy spirit.She will give birth to a son and you are to name him Jesus,for he will save his people from their sins." (Matthew 1:20,21).When he wakes up,how grateful he is that the issue becomes clearer.Without any delay he took Mary home and marries her.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-02-02 22:34 | Report Abuse

Tomorrow going to relate tha predicted birth place of Jesus Christ will be in Bethlehem instead of Nazareth as prophesied in in Micah 5:2'And you,Bethlehem Eph'rathah..........From you will come out for me the one to be ruler in Isreal.Whose origin is from ancient times,from the days of long ago'.And how come Mary doesn't deliver Jesus in Nazareth but in Bethlehem instead?
Stay tune for more tomorrow.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-02-04 00:00 | Report Abuse

Now Mary is late in her pregnancy but under the degree of Caesar Augustus,the Emperor of Roman,everyone must be registered in their city of birth.So Joseph and Mary must travel to the city of his birth,the city of Bethlehem,south of Jerusalem.
Since many are in Bethlehem to register,Joseph and Mary can only find to stay is a stable where animals are kept.Mary gives birth to Jesus there and wraps him in strips of cloth and lays him in a manger where animal food is placed there.Bethlehem is the hometown of his ancestor King David.This birth place of Jesus had been foretold in the scriptures long ago that the promised Ruler would be born.Micah 5:2.
What an important night this is.Out in the fields,a bright light gleams around a group of shepherds.It is Jehovah's glory!
One of the angels tells the shepherds," Do not be afraid,for look!I am declaring to you good news of a great joy that all people will have.For today there is born to you in David's city a savior,who is Christ the Lord.This is a sign for you,you will find an infant wrapped in strips of cloth and lying in a manger."Suddenly,many more angels appear and say,"Glory in the heights above to God,and on earth peace among men of goodwill" Luke 2:10-14.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-02-07 00:48 | Report Abuse

With the holy spirit of God,Jesus life was transferred into the womb of Mary to be born as a human baby and to grow up as an Isrealite with a prefect body to fulfill his mission as a ransom sacrifice for the sin of Adam.According to the scriptures,he is the ruler of spiritual Isreal which is God kingdom.This kingdom will be God's government consisting of the 144,000 co rulers that are from various nationalities and not restricting to the Isrealites only.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-02-07 14:56 | Report Abuse

Under God's government mankind will learn to be peaceful,exercise justice,fairness,righteousness and experience perfect health and evetlasting life.What a great joy to be there.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-02-14 23:20 | Report Abuse

During these holidays,the greatest joy I receive is being able to distribute some goodies to the needy ones such as oranges,vegetables,cookies,shower shampoo,hair shampoo and face foam.People today are not hardcore poor who need rice to fill their stomach but who do not have enough money to buy those abovementioned essential items.They are very happy to receive these goods as many never even have the chance to taste the delicious cookies and biscuits.In return I receive the joy of sharing some good things with others.I also must thank the supermarkets for selling the goods at great discount so that I can afford to give away freely and please do it more often so that I can help to distribute them too.
Let's continue to spare a little of our money to buy the goods for the less fortunate ones.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-02-23 11:19 | Report Abuse

It is joyful to talk about Jesus'ministry in his preaching works after his baptism by John the baptist.At Jesus'baptism something usual has happened,a voice from heavens proclaims'This is my Son,the beloved whom I have approved.'(Matthew3:17)This is God's voice and confirms Jesus is God's Son and not God himself.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-02-23 11:59 | Report Abuse

When Jesus was very young King Herod wanted to kill him and through the angel instruction they escaped to Egypt and stayed until King Herod died.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-03-28 23:22 | Report Abuse

Up to today since Jesus's birth, billions all over the world still commemorate his death and ressurrection with great joy and hope for a bright future which will be brought about by the universal God,Jehovah.I am certain this celebration is probably observed by the angels,Jesus and Jehovah in heavens as this ransom sacrifice will redeem sinful mankind from the slavery of sin and offer liberation to an opportunity of everlasting life which true christian must value and treasure.Cheers because we will soon see the salvation of God without any undue delay but need to see the fulfilment of the prophesies before the great tribution strikes.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-03-31 23:54 | Report Abuse

Many are eager to know exactly how Jehovah will end the wicked system and its wickedness.Well in Rev 16:17 it reads,"And the seventh one poured out his bowl upon the air.At this a loud voice issued out of the sanctuary from the throne,saying:It has come to pass!"
The air here is not the literal air but the air of Satan's influence i.e the bad inclination of his thinking whom Paul was discussing when he called Satan 'the ruler of the authority of the air'as stated in Ephesians2:2.It is the satanic 'air' breathed by the world today which displays satanic thinking that permeates every aspect of life outside God's organisation.So in pouring out his bowl upon the air,the seventh angel expresses God's wrath against Satan,his organisation and everything that motivates mankind to support Satan in defying Jehovah's sovereignty.When this final bowl is poured out,Jehovah himself proclaims,"It has come to pass!"Then there will be no delay in
his executing the judgements proclaimed by these messages by the seven angels.
John continues in Rev 16:18-21,'And the lightings and voices and thunders occurred and a great earthquake occurred such as had not occurred since men came to be on the earth,so extensive an earthquake,so great.And the great city split into three parts,and the cities of the nations fell; and Babylon the Great was remembered in the sight of God ,to give her the cup of the wine of anger of his wrath.Also every island fled,and mountains were not found.And a great hail with every stone about the weight of a talent descended out of heaven upon the men,the men blasphemed God due to the plague of hail,because the plague of it was unusually great."
Mankind will be shaken in a way that has never happened before as if by a devastating earthquake.The blockbuster shaking will shatter the great city,Babylon the great will collapse into an unredeemable ruin.The cities of the nations will fall."Every island" and "mountains"_ institutions and organisations that seem so permanent in this system will go.Then the falling hail used by Jehovah will be used to destroy the wicked in His destructive works against the wicked.
Thus Satan's world will meet up with Jehovah's righteous judgement.With their dying breath,they will rail against the God who declares:"They will have to know that I am Jehovah"(Ezekiel 38:23)
Nevertheless,the sovereignty/rulership of Jehovah God the Almighty will have been vindicated.
Then without any bad influence,God will establish his righteous rulership upon the earth for the meek ones to live forever on earth in paradise conditions.Cheers to the meek ones,salvation belongs to you only.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-04-01 07:42 | Report Abuse

Correction:....the lightnings and voices and thunders....
For more information,read website:jw.org for spiritual enrichment.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-04-30 23:52 | Report Abuse

Sometimes after the Passover of 32 C.E,three apostles,Peter.James and John were with Jesus at a lofty mountain,they saw a preview of Jesus as a glorious heavenly King.While Peter was talking,Peter and his associates plainly heard what Jehovah's own voice,'This is my Son,the beloved whom I have approved,Listen to him.'The apostles heeded that divine direction and listen to what Jesus taught and urged others to do the same as stated in Acts 3:19-23.
Hence Jesus is Jehovah's spokesman and he shared what his father wanted us to know.(John 1:1,14)especially about the heavenly government made up of Christ Jesus and his 144,000 corulers in Rev 5:10,' And you made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God and they are to rule as kings over tne earth.'Also in rev14:1,'Then I saw and look the Lamb standing on Mount Zion and with him 144,000 who have his name and the name of his Father written on their foreheads.'
There are over 100 references to the kingdom in the four gospels,most of them in statements made by Jesus who said,'I must also declare the good news of the kingdom of God to other cities,because for this I was sent.(Luke 4:43).Also this Kingdom is close to Jehovah's heart as well as He is the source of everything that his Son said and taught.(Luke 7:16)
Jehovah's spirit guided the writers of Gospels in recording the words and deeds that help us to understand the purpose of Jesus' ministry and what is most important to Jehovah(2Tim 3:16)
Hence we can conclude that Jehovah wants us to know what his Kingdom is all about.
To to be continued later.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-05-31 22:45 | Report Abuse

Good evening everyone,tonight I am going to explain what is this God's kingdom which many believers pray daily to God using Jesus model prayer in Matt 6:9,10,'Let your kingdom come and will be done on earth as in heavens.'In these scriptures,Jehovah God has three purposes 1)the sanctification of his name 2)The coming of his kingdom 3)The carrying out of his will on earth as in heaven.These petitions are closely linked.The Messianic Kingdom is the instrument through which Jehovah will sanctify his name and carry out his will.
This kingdom is God's government which consists of Jesus Christ and his 144,000 joint-rulers as stated in Revelation 14:1 and Rev 5:10.Just before it seizes control of the earth,it will remove the present wicked system of things,including all man-made governments and bring in a righteous new world as spelt out in Daniel 2:44,'In the last days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed.And this kingdom will not passed on to any other people.It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms,and it alone will stand forever.In 2Peter 3:13,it states,'But there are new heavens and a new earth that we are awaiting according to his promise and in these righteousness is to dwell'.Then under Kingdom rule,the entire earth will become a paradise.
Those in God's memory will be brought back to life and be reunited with loved ones.(John 5:28.29)
Obedient humans will reach perfection and enjoy endless life as mentioned in Rev 21:3-5,'..............4 And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes and death will be no more,neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore.The former things have passed away.5And the One seated on the throne said,'Look I am making all things new.'Also he says:"Write,for these words are faithful and true."
At last,earth will be in perfect harmony with heaven,reflecting the will of Jehovah God.Remember that every time you pray for God's kingdom to come,you are praying for these precious promises to be realised/fulfilled.
It is clear that God's government has not come yet as man-made governments are still ruling and the righteous new world is not yet here yet.
To be continued later.

Posted by _OptimusPrime_ > 2016-05-31 22:48 | Report Abuse

Who read? I respect.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-06-01 11:49 | Report Abuse

_Optimus Prima_,thks for kind appreciation,many think I have nothing better to do without realising that this knowledge exposed them to the priviledge of knowing the true God who extends them the chance of everlaeting life.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz