1 person likes this.

71 comment(s). Last comment by samsungriger 2016-01-15 09:40

Posted by Fortuneball > 2016-01-12 22:50 | Report Abuse

Reposting again and again. Aiyah

MuttonCurry

1,192 posts

Posted by MuttonCurry > 2016-01-12 22:52 | Report Abuse

Yeah baby yeah ... Optimus give it to me one more time ... http://www.theedgemarkets.com/my/article/heveaboard-rebounds-allegations-against-it-were-dismissed-frivolous

chantp88

49 posts

Posted by chantp88 > 2016-01-12 23:10 | Report Abuse

looks like cerita 1MDB

MuttonCurry

1,192 posts

Posted by MuttonCurry > 2016-01-12 23:18 | Report Abuse

Ya ya i advice them to advice 1MDB. Their talent very much needed over there.

Posted by David Gunter > 2016-01-12 23:20 | Report Abuse

ha3 losers at it again. Sohai sohai

MuttonCurry

1,192 posts

Posted by MuttonCurry > 2016-01-12 23:22 | Report Abuse

Ryan88 you mean this one ? http://www.theedgemarkets.com/my/article/heveaboard-rebounds-allegations-against-it-were-dismissed-frivolous

dunno lah ... why ar ? hehehehe

Ryan88

1,327 posts

Posted by Ryan88 > 2016-01-12 23:25 | Report Abuse

I think we have to share it in every threads of i3 , every stocks and articles. So that tmr direct go to 3.0

MuttonCurry

1,192 posts

Posted by MuttonCurry > 2016-01-12 23:30 | Report Abuse

Ya loh ... agreed ... but the thread all in chinese. google translation aso cannot understand ... hmm

fangyew

129 posts

Posted by fangyew > 2016-01-13 00:43 | Report Abuse

aiyo, why waste time fire robertl? continue buy up the share lah

pingdan

1,549 posts

Posted by pingdan > 2016-01-13 09:59 | Report Abuse

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me!!!

Posted by cutemother > 2016-01-13 10:59 | Report Abuse

Is about time for you to change to a different username or account to start acting like another person and share out some other news to create panic sell then u can earn more again... Oops.. I forgot that u said that u don't hold any shares... Or do u mean u don't trade at all? Well...

PlsGiveBonus

3,749 posts

Posted by PlsGiveBonus > 2016-01-13 18:00 | Report Abuse

Lady and gentlemen please read this article at your own risk because it is proven by CIMB as baseless allegation

voonyoke

1,036 posts

Posted by voonyoke > 2016-01-13 18:02 | Report Abuse

Official Statement by HeveaBoard Berhad

This announcement is made in relation to the article published in TheEdge Financial Daily on 13 January
2016) titled “HeveaBoard rebounds as allegations against it dismissed” in relation to certain articles
posted by certain parties on an online stock investor portal known as I3investor recently:
(a) “HEVEA, Internal Cracks Emerging” dated 6 January 2016;
(b) “HEVEA: 700 Containers Stranded in Korean Port” dated 7 January 2016; and
(c) “HEVEA” Ingenuity Accounting (Bomb No.1) dated 10 January 2016.
The contents made in those articles are untrue, defamatory and malicious in nature.
The Company states the following:

1. It is business as usual at the Company and its subsidiaries (collectively, the “Group”).

2. Business operations of the Group have not been interrupted as a result of the allegations
contained in the abovementioned articles.

3. The civil suit (“Suit”) filed in the High Court of Malaya in Seremban (“Seremban High Court”)
in September 2014 is a suit brought under Section 181 of the Companies Act 1965 by the
minority shareholders of HeveaWood Industries Sdn Bhd (“HeveaWood”) against the majority
shareholders of HeveaWood (i.e. Yong Kian Seng @ Yoong Tein Seng, Yoong Hau Chun, Tenson
Holdings Sdn Bhd, Firama Holdings Sdn Bhd and HeveaWood Industries Sdn Bhd). The minority
shareholders alleged that they have been oppressed by the majority shareholders, and non
payment of dividends by HeveaWood was one of the allegations made. On a separate note, the
Company had not paid any dividends during the financial years ended 2009 to 2012 due to its
financial position during that period of time.
HeveaWood should not be confused with the Company. HeveaWood is a substantial
shareholder of the Company and is a private limited company.
This Suit had been decided by the Seremban High Court in favour of the majority shareholders.
The minority shareholders have subsequently filed an appeal against the decision of the
Seremban High Court.
As the Suit does not involve the Company and is at the shareholders’ level, it is a private matter
and there is no legal requirement for the Company to make any announcements to Bursa
Malaysia Securities Berhad on the same. The Suit has no bearing on the governance of the Company.

4. As for the allegation of 700 containers of the Company being stranded in a port in South Korea
in October 2015 due to non-conformance of quality standards, the Company reiterates that this
is untrue. The South Korean authority had changed its standard of panel products from E2
boards to E1. As South Korean E1 testing standards differed slightly, the Company had decided
to delay its shipment to South Korea pending clarification on new testing standards applicable
to its products. As of to-date, this matter has been resolved.
5. In respect of the allegation of ingenuity accounting in that there were discrepancies between
the amounts owed by related parties to HeveaWood and the amounts owed by the Company
to related parties, the Company understands that in addition to the amount owing by the
Company to HeveaWood, there are other amounts due from other related parties to
HeveaWood. Hence, the alleged discrepancies. The amount owing to HeveaWood by the
Company is intended to be repaid in 2016.
The Company reserves all rights to take legal steps

PlsGiveBonus

3,749 posts

Posted by PlsGiveBonus > 2016-01-13 18:02 | Report Abuse

I wait for your "details" this afternoon and I even forget to eat
Now I'm still waiting for this explosion to unleash
So sell at your own risk

PlsGiveBonus

3,749 posts

Posted by PlsGiveBonus > 2016-01-13 18:07 | Report Abuse

What is the risk to buy Hevea now?
Because Robert ask to sell now
Didn't you see Hevea share price plunge last few days?

PlsGiveBonus

3,749 posts

Posted by PlsGiveBonus > 2016-01-13 18:11 | Report Abuse

I did like to see them perform on the court with their england
So the allegation now is goreng goreng
This Hevea like to goreng everything need to goreng so it taste better

PlsGiveBonus

3,749 posts

Posted by PlsGiveBonus > 2016-01-13 18:16 | Report Abuse

Please hire the top legal firm that is represented by the wsj and also use a power england to ask them are you sure you want to bring this to court and all your affivdavit is valid.

hamster1

20 posts

Posted by hamster1 > 2016-01-13 19:23 | Report Abuse

robert...you also soon gonna get one of those receipt for registered mail. come to you from Hevea MD...very EXPLOSIVE too!!!!

Posted by samsungriger > 2016-01-15 09:40 | Report Abuse

Spread to everyone about this:

3. Section 176 of CMSA- Stock Market Manipulation
Stock market manipulation is the act of transacting in the securities of a company that will have or is likely to have the effect of raising or lowering or maintaining the price of the company’s securities on a stock market, with the intention of inducing other persons to purchase or subscribe for the company’s securities. Such acts are illegal under the CMSA.

Note: Essentially, the law provides that a person shall not effect, take part in, be concerned in or carry out, either directly or indirectly, any number of transactions in securities of a corporation, being transactions that have, or are likely to have, the effect of raising, lowering or fixing the price of securities of the corporation on a stock market in Malaysia, for the purpose or purposes which may include the purpose of inducing other persons, to purchase or dispose of the securities of the corporation or of a related corporation.

A person who contravenes section 176 commits an offence and shall be punished on conviction to imprisonment for a term not exceeding ten years and to a fine of not less than one million ringgit.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz