4 people like this.

60 comment(s). Last comment by buddyinvest 2016-09-24 17:24

Posted by shortinvestor77 > 2016-06-06 12:45 | Report Abuse

Don't trust anybody. Do your home work. Money is mine. I like Liihen performance like many others including you rosetan.

ah_boon

249 posts

Posted by ah_boon > 2016-06-06 15:04 | Report Abuse

In order to be rich, one must not be too greedy and know when to take comfortable profit. If too greedy then prominent investor will take his profit first.

skyz

1,650 posts

Posted by skyz > 2016-06-07 14:46 | Report Abuse

yup, ah_boon has his point. KYY is not obliged to tell u first hand at what price is he accumulating before he hits the 5% substantial shareholding threshold. and after he has became a substantial shareholder, you can see him bragging about how good that counter (although he has his point), but past cases like Jayatiasa and Mudajaya... he is not obliged to tell u first hand also when is he locking in profit. dun forget he has the pole position advantage on both buying and selling, bcoz you guys are tempted by his postings to keep chasing after his "noble intentions"

Jester

852 posts

Posted by Jester > 2016-06-07 14:58 | Report Abuse

Careful when the Noble Koon comes out and promote. Liihen is a good counter for a long term investor. But beware of buying at high. Koon is definitely looking to sell now that he is out promoting. It is his usual MO. He is not wrong. It is the blind followers fault for not having an exit plan. This is how he makes money. Good for him. :p

I'm holding Liihen as well though I have already sold partially. But I buy way before it shoots out and therefore I have a little moat helping me. I go long for this counter. And I have my exit plan already just in case I cannot weather out the impact of Koon selling later.

For those thinking of buying, have a plan.

Posted by wintercamel > 2016-06-09 22:53 | Report Abuse

To be fair to Koon, the FB page and website were set up few years ago and has been cross-posting with i3. If both have been used since last time along with i3, I don't think it's right to say that the facebook page and website is used to find newbies victim.

ah_boon

249 posts

Posted by ah_boon > 2016-06-09 23:10 | Report Abuse

He has a Facebook page for quite sometime but not as active as now. If you noticed, his page on klse i3 talk less about stocks now. So intention to find new target buyers is there.

Posted by wintercamel > 2016-06-10 14:14 | Report Abuse

I see. But how do you define it being 'active' or otherwise? Articles have been consistently posted there. Perhaps, I guess you define active by the number of likes, shares, comments etc. That increases with his popularity, not as a result of changing channels to reach out to people. Just to be clear.. I am not defending his actions of untimely reporting or the type of posts he writes. It is not very credible to convey to the public that he's finding channels other than i3 to find 'newbies victim' when in actuality the FB and website, if I am not wrong, has been in existence for quite a while and has been actively posting.

ah_boon

249 posts

Posted by ah_boon > 2016-06-11 18:55 | Report Abuse

Then why only post Liihen can go higher article in Facebook but not on klse i3? Do check out whether he consistently post in Facebook before Liihen went up. Its quite surprising that he also post educational materials on Facebook now.

ah_boon

249 posts

Posted by ah_boon > 2016-06-11 18:57 | Report Abuse

Somemore this wintercamel were created just to defend the prominent investor.

Posted by buddyinvest > 2016-09-24 17:24 | Report Abuse

Ah_boon_tot, kaninah, hai si lim peh sell too early

Post a Comment
Market Buzz