53 comment(s). Last comment by abdulrahim 2016-07-13 14:13

hsteoh56

Posted by hsteoh56 > 2016-07-02 20:44 | Report Abuse

alar! there are still a lot of undervalue 2nd. hand properties. If 2nd. hand houses are much cheaper, then why buy the new overvalue properties???????

Posted by VenFx > 2016-07-02 21:27 | Report Abuse

@Calvin, Which planet are u from ?
Don't use your nose to drink beer lar...not funny at all.

After 10yrs , then we talk property counter .

53,265 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2016-07-02 22:23 | Report Abuse

A Wonderful evening in Singapore

Enjoying a nice hymn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBLRsUMtuFQ

yongleosg

42 posts

Posted by yongleosg > 2016-07-02 23:27 | Report Abuse

Sound ridiculous to promote iskandar still....don't hardsell to pull in innocent people in this trap....sounds irresponsible....how many property you own in iskandar???

cltat119

Posted by cltat119 > 2016-07-03 01:31 | Report Abuse

Iskandar is a dead town!!!! Those who want to invest there better think twice!

Posted by stockmanmy > 2016-07-03 01:59 | Report Abuse

don't believe government hypes too much.....

better to invest in the time tested areas.

Posted by stockmanmy > 2016-07-03 01:59 | Report Abuse

Malaysia is not Singapore

Posted by Ricky Yeo > 2016-07-03 06:02 | Report Abuse

So an article written by someone that runs 'flip your way to riches' workshop. I suppose it would be suicide for her career and life to say something out of ordinary.

53,265 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2016-07-03 11:22 | Report Abuse

“A visionary is one who can find his way by moonlight,
and see the dawn before the rest of the world.”
Oscar Wilde

Posted by stockmanmy > 2016-07-03 11:43 | Report Abuse

visionaries mostly get eaten by the lions.

Posted by stockmanmy > 2016-07-03 11:45 | Report Abuse

those Iskandar flippers are getting 40% discounts from developers.....how do you explain that?

Noob123

Posted by Noob123 > 2016-07-03 11:49 | Report Abuse

I am quite skeptical on the higher end segment of Iskandar residential property. However, I totally agree with you on industrial segment. For the past two years, Ringgit has depreciate so much which in the view point of a foreign investor, industrial property is only becoming cheaper. I believe the investment from Amore Pacific will probably have a spill over effect on our oleo-chemical sector

53,265 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2016-07-03 12:21 | Report Abuse

Posted by Noob123 > Jul 3, 2016 11:49 AM | Report Abuse

I am quite skeptical on the higher end segment of Iskandar residential property. However, I totally agree with you on industrial segment. For the past two years, Ringgit has depreciate so much which in the view point of a foreign investor, industrial property is only becoming cheaper. I believe the investment from Amore Pacific will probably have a spill over effect on our oleo-chemical sector

Calvin replies,

You are correct on higher end of Iskandar's properties. 2 things will hit higher end houses & condos. The lack of buyers for houses & condos over Rm1 million. The stringent loan from banks.

However, there is very healthy pent up demand for houses priced between Rm150,000 to Rm400,000 in Iskandar both for sale or rental right now.

Avoid high end condos by all means. Out of 50 houses sold only one is a condo. So those who buy landed will do well while those who buy condos will suffer losses.

As for Industrial properties there is healthy demand from FDI and Spore SMEs relocation into cheaper Iskandar.

Posted by stockmanmy > 2016-07-03 12:49 | Report Abuse

but developers are not building any thing between Rm150,000 to Rm400,000//..........

53,265 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2016-07-03 12:54 | Report Abuse

Posted by stockmanmy > Jul 3, 2016 12:49 PM | Report Abuse

but developers are not building any thing between Rm150,000 to Rm400,000//..........

Yes, there is

Mahsing is building 2 storey 18x65 houses in Bandar Meridin East at omly Rm365,000.

Scientex is selling 2 storey compact houses 16x60 for around Rm300,000 in Pasir Gudang & Kulai.

And there are still plenty of 2nd hand houses with prices ranging below Rm400,000 in Iskandar.

But I think these prices won't hold for long.

Once HSR from KL & MRT from Spore in place you won't see these prices any more. Just like you won't see Public Bank falls back to Rm5.50 which I bought in early days.

yongleosg

42 posts

Posted by yongleosg > 2016-07-03 15:00 | Report Abuse

When HSR will be ready? Do you think now is a good timing to buy? Do you mean all the properties in JB will be in boom because of HSR? Do you ever ask our neighbour who is bigger potential investor to Iskandar will dump their money in Iskandar? I doubt so....don't keep on analyze and dream based of ideal situation, Brexit is a good example....

53,265 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2016-07-03 15:06 | Report Abuse

YongleoSg

Hsr will increase real estate value by 64% according to Shinkensen experience in Japan.

As for Singaporeans living in Johor? You have to look at HongKong Shenzhen example.

yongleosg

42 posts

Posted by yongleosg > 2016-07-03 15:20 | Report Abuse

Again, you are analyze based on ideal situation, Hong Kong and Shenzhen are under the same roof, our neighbour still has Indonesia which they think they are more trustworthy, again HSR just a transport option, if the fare price is too expensive, for myself, I prefer to drive, it just take 4 hours to drive from JB to KL....ask urself as m'sian who stay in M'sia, maybe u don't stay in M'sia and don't aware of the pain, the cost of living is so high becos of the rm depreciation....if u have a choice, will u save ur expenses?

Posted by Ahbeng Beng > 2016-07-03 21:17 | Report Abuse

Everyone seem scare, think no hope for iskandar ady. Shud b the right time to get in. Hsr impact limited to the land surrounding it, or those cheap agri land can jump up value nia. Game changer shud b BRT network...but then say say only.

Avoid condo, if old township got ppty under 400k, landed, go for it lor....not easy nowadays.

Posted by stockmanmy > 2016-07-03 21:24 | Report Abuse

hsr....

as a Malaysian, I will say Malaysia has no need for HSR

just upgrade to double tracking electric lines will do.

Posted by stockmanmy > 2016-07-03 21:25 | Report Abuse

even the China HSR is under utilised and not profitable.

Malaysia surely no hope to be profitable without major subsidies.

Lk036

929 posts

Posted by Lk036 > 2016-07-03 21:37 | Report Abuse

Malaysia no hope. Penang n even kl no hope in future, now ppl are hoping the last hope is Johor under brighter sultan. Imagine the next 20 year maybe all the citizen no more lee, lim tan etc anymore. Johor want to develop but lack of ppl. Need brighter Malaysian, business ppl, foreigner to migrate.

Posted by Ahbeng Beng > 2016-07-03 21:56 | Report Abuse

Calvin, no need to hard push iskandar la. Like klang valley, there is up and down, diff area diff fate. U dunno iskandar now is kl in 1970 or kl in 2000. Got one time klang area price few hundred thousand n stagnant there for years, everyone shouting oversupply, ppl cant afford, bubble! Back then if get in, stuck for years do nothing for what. I know u r right, if stay long enough....but hey your timing wrong badly liao leh.

U buy now, u take risk lor. Who know nxt yr brt hsr rts all start ground breaking. Those iskandar bear can change bull instantly de, when they want to get in, u ady can earn early bird profit.

Yongleosg, why u think sg dun want to dump money here? If they are so smart, they wouldnt even come medini or ph to buy liao lor. They are stupid clueless ppty investors on earth that only use their singapore ppty investment experience and apply it to other part of world. Wait brt hsr rts news all come, they will lining up again, supporting our unlimited supply condo market, they love staying on tree so much.

53,265 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2016-07-03 22:09 | Report Abuse

Lemon Juice

I don't understand why Dap choose Penang as their stronghold! In fact it's better for all penangites to migrate to Johor! Penang is overrated island anyway! What, so neighboring Thailand is the best defend, what a joke! As least in Johor, you have Singapore to cover you up in case things go south in Malaysia! Sometimes i think chinese are like jews, too smart but not smart enough! If jews adopt Arab Saudi as their homeland instead of worthless Isreal, they could have been the wealthiest race in the world! Hence same with Penang, why stay in an island knowing you are surrounded by danger when you have Johor offering you the best possible option! I rest my case!
03/07/2016 21:54

Fortunebullz @ Lemon Juice is correct!

All Penang people have the best of both worlds if they learn how to take this opportunity now.

Sell their houses in Penang. From the sale price they can buy 2 or 3 similar properties in Iskandar!

Also His Royal Highness the Sultan of Johor is against racial discrimination. He advocates Bangsar Johor - following the precedent set in Singapore.

This window of opportunity won't last for long as Johor House Prices won't stay at such low prices indefinitely.

So better Act Fast Now!

Posted by Ahbeng Beng > 2016-07-03 22:09 | Report Abuse

Stockmanmy: have you take the spillover effect into account? Twin tower real value is not the tower office rental, is the tourism money that hard to quantify. Take bandar malaysia, gerbang nusajaya, and those cities into your calculation. Not all china hsr underutilised, cannot count the rail company making money or not as sole indicator. What about the new business it brings, shorter distances etc and overall impact is positive for sure.

53,265 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2016-07-03 22:12 | Report Abuse

This song is good for Singapore. Also can apply for Johor also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzm5o9GwLH8

Posted by Ahbeng Beng > 2016-07-03 22:17 | Report Abuse

State gov not much money de. If johor remain bn stronghold n kl penang give to opposition, bn continue governing, federal shud know which state shud b treated nicely. Dap welcome to govern jb only if pakatan winning the federal, if not, dun kacau. Dap can be clean as they want, not becoming the federal gov will not bring in the investment money that we want to johor.

Posted by Ahbeng Beng > 2016-07-03 22:23 | Report Abuse

This article conclusion point 4 quite illogical. U go n ask those chinese prc investors why they buy here, they will say shenzhen experience...n they expect price rise or rental income....when reality come, they will cabut n cause condo bubble burst. They got extra money come here not to stay or do charity. Cant make money everyone runs. What u think calvin?

Posted by stockmanmy > 2016-07-03 22:42 | Report Abuse

beng
China HSR is running empty. Old trains are running full.
same here
Double tracking KL Singapore 4 hours good enough.
At what cost KL Singapore 2 hours? No need and no such demand at 4X the cost...and how many billions?

yongleosg

42 posts

Posted by yongleosg > 2016-07-03 22:59 | Report Abuse

How long has iskandar started? Anything significant? All houses occupied? If the project has so much potential, why need to hard sell? Don't just talk to make yourself 'song'? Got second hand value now? Possible to rent out now? If not now, when? No point paint a beautiful story that mislead others....

yongleosg

42 posts

Posted by yongleosg > 2016-07-03 23:12 | Report Abuse

ah beng beng: for your question, let's don't drill too deep...but based on what you see at the ppty in jb, do you think there is a sign of foreign investor rush in?

53,265 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2016-07-03 23:20 | Report Abuse

Posted by Ahbeng Beng > Jul 3, 2016 10:23 PM | Report Abuse

This article conclusion point 4 quite illogical. U go n ask those chinese prc investors why they buy here, they will say shenzhen experience...n they expect price rise or rental income....when reality come, they will cabut n cause condo bubble burst. They got extra money come here not to stay or do charity. Cant make money everyone runs. What u think calvin?

Calvin thinks Some day Iskandar will be as popular as Shenzhen.

1476 posts
Posted by stockmanmy > Jul 3, 2016 10:42 PM | Report Abuse

beng
China HSR is running empty. Old trains are running full.
same here
Double tracking KL Singapore 4 hours good enough.
At what cost KL Singapore 2 hours? No need and no such demand at 4X the cost...and how many billions?

Yes! For those who want to save money just take the normal train. For tourists & businessmen in hurry HSR will be best option after plane.

yongleosg
Posted by yongleosg > Jul 3, 2016 10:59 PM | Report Abuse

How long has iskandar started? Anything significant? All houses occupied? If the project has so much potential, why need to hard sell? Don't just talk to make yourself 'song'? Got second hand value now? Possible to rent out now? If not now, when? No point paint a beautiful story that mislead others....

Iskandar is now full of cars compared to last time. Rental demand for houses exceed supply now due to huge influx of people.

Lemon Juice
Posted by Lemon Juice > Jul 3, 2016 11:01 PM | Report Abuse

I don't understand why Dap choose Penang as their stronghold! In fact it's better for all penangites to migrate to Johor! Penang is overrated island anyway! What, so neighboring Thailand is the best defend, what a joke! As least in Johor, you have Singapore to cover you up in case things go south in Malaysia! Sometimes i think chinese are like jews, too smart but not smart enough! If jews adopt Arab Saudi as their homeland instead of worthless Isreal, they could have been the wealthiest race in the world! Hence same with Penang, why stay in an island knowing you are surrounded by danger when you have Johor offering you the best possible option! I rest my case! For me sticking in Penang is the silliest move ever! Calvin is right, sell you useless Penang property and buy extra 2 in Johor! Of course I recommend landed instead of condo! Don't listen to that slime Lims, they basically useless politicians making so many mistakes if you fail to notice them! Penang connected by 2 bridge and the Lims want under water tunnel! How silly is that! Penang is held hostage by connecting bridges! What if federal decided to increase toll by 200%, what are you going to do about it!

Lim Kit Siang already captured Gelang Patah!

yongleosg
Posted by yongleosg > Jul 3, 2016 11:12 PM | Report Abuse

ah beng beng: for your question, let's don't drill too deep...but based on what you see at the ppty in jb, do you think there is a sign of foreign investor rush in?

Plenty of Australians & Thais in PineWood Studio. Japanese are in Tmn Molek. Lots of Angmo in Ledang Heights. And many foreigners in International Schooll especially Educity!

Posted by Ahbeng Beng > 2016-07-03 23:30 | Report Abuse

Stockmanmy: err....maybe ur idea come from one of the old news from Western media, i rmb i read it somewhere long time ago. Shud b time to update yourself, if you believe data from china chinese sources, read this

http://m.mydrivers.com/newsview/455882.html?ref=
高铁见闻:
这个问题啥也别说了,直接上数据。
第一,我们看高铁列车发送旅客人数增长的情况,也就是高铁列车在旅客运输方面的贡献。从2008年京津高铁投入运营以来,2008年至2014年,高铁列车发送旅客人数从1.28亿人次增长到9.1亿人次(9.1亿人次占全球高铁旅客发送人数的55%)。
第二,我们看高铁列车发送旅客人数占整个铁路旅客发送人数的比例,也就是高铁列车的贡献率。2013年高铁旅客发送人数5.3亿人次,占全年旅客发送人数的21.06亿人次的25%,要知道高铁里程只占到我国铁路总里程的11%,也就是说高铁用11%的里程完成了25%的旅客运输;2014年高铁旅客列车发送人数9.1亿人次,占全年旅客发送人数23.57亿人次的39%,此年高铁总里程达到1.6万公里,占全国铁路运营总里程的14%,也就是用14%的营运里程,完成了39%的旅客运输。这就是高铁的效率。
第三,高铁的诞生是否挤占了普通旅客运输能力?2008年-2013年,铁路客运发送量年均增长7.6%,其中传统铁路年均增长1.5%,高铁旅客运输年均增长40%。也就是说,普通铁路旅客运输,虽然相对高铁旅客运输,增长速度缓慢,但是一直在正增长,这是因为旧有的铁路网络,通行能力已经接近饱和,所以已经不可能实现大幅度的增长

yongleosg

42 posts

Posted by yongleosg > 2016-07-03 23:41 | Report Abuse

calvintaneng:do you ever ask why those foreigner are here? They migrate here? They own a property here? Or they just have been posted to work here? Are they bring in money to buy a property here? all these is your assumption again? Do you ever ask why Iskandar is started?

Posted by Ahbeng Beng > 2016-07-03 23:54 | Report Abuse

Yongleosg: yes, exactly no need drill too deep. When medini up few yrs back, do u think singaporeans ppty investors got take rental, demand aspect ie population, spending power, living preferential etc into consideration? Hell no! They are all driven by hype. Simple?

Will they come in again? When positive news come again, iskandae marketing team do it nicely, temasek gic all coming in build their projects, they surely will come back again.

I think you ady see iskandar as ghost town...no need like that la. Good investors know how to change view de, dont take an idea as religion, investor has no religion to clinch on forever. If you know how to manipulate your religion belief when u want to belief, totally devoted, when you dun want, instantly rebel....then potentially can b a good investor because you are versatile to idea changes.

53,265 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2016-07-03 23:59 | Report Abuse

YongleoSg

Why foreigners are here?

These are the answers:

1) Japanese have bought up entire Block of Condo in Tmn Molek. They have their own onsen bath. Reason: they want to escape earthquake & tsunami in Japan.

2) European expats have moved to LEDANG HEIGHT BUNGALOW PARK. Because it is cheaper than buying or renting prime condos in Singapore. They love the vast spacious lands in Johor.

3) Australians after Filming in Pine Wood Stidio decided to live in Iskandar. Iskandar got 24 hour mamak store & things are only 10% to 20% of those in Australia. VERY CHEAP!!

4) Singaporeans (5,000 families) have sold their 2 rooms HDB Flats (Over S$400,000) or Rm1,200,000 in ringgit. Here they could buy one Semi Dee Bungalow with extra monies left to retire for the rest of their lives.
Things are SO CHEAP HERE! So the poorest Singaporeans can live like a King in Johor just by switching their cramped 2 rooms flats in Spore.

5) Many Foreign Nationals are taking Cue from other Investors. Malaysia (Especially Iskandar) is the best country for retirement in all of Asia.
My 2nd Home program draws in many.

6) The setting up of Many FDI Factories will employ multiplied expats. Educity employ lots of European professors. Legoland bosses are expats. Same for Pine Wood Studio.

7) With Communist China strangling the freedom of HongKees expect more to migrate here. Even China nationals are buying up Country Garden & Forest City. If you enter Forest City you won't find Bahasa Malaysia as the prime language - OVER HERE SIGNS ARE IN BIG CHINESE CHARACTERS!

8) In Johor Premium Outlet the Language of communication is ENGLISH! YES! ENGLISH & ENGLISH SIGNAGES ARE EVERYWHERE.

9) So when you visit Medini you will find it just as metropolitan like Orchard Road - people of all races mingle here!

10) ISKANDAR WILL BE THE FASTING BOOMING REGION ON PLANET EARTH FOR THE NEXT 30 YEARS! THE DYNAMIC WHEEL OF GROWTH & GRAVITY IS NOW SHIFTING HERE!!

Posted by Ahbeng Beng > 2016-07-04 00:01 | Report Abuse

Calvin: yes, one day will be shenzhen, i agree! Maybe 2050, then we will be wrong for the next 40 yrs, those prc chinese will bad luck buy into the shenzhen story and all cabut with losses, n local will be happy to pick up cheap. If price not drop, ghost town. Either way, no good to any ppty investing in iskandar esp condo buyers.

53,265 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2016-07-04 00:11 | Report Abuse

Ahbeng

Balakong was once a swamp. Puchong rubber trees with only monkeys. Semenyih?? Semua monyet?

Now all developed.

Same for Bayan Lepas, Batu Maung, Balik Pulau in Penang. Only good as plantations. There weren't any proper road through Paya Terubong. Now Penang is crowded with people.

Over in Singapore Jurong was swampland. Sentosa Island once known as Pulau Belankang Mati (Quite mati in 1977 when I camped at the beach). Now got Universal Studio (Never came to my imagination at all)

So like all other Region ISKANDAR WILL ALSO BOOM IN TIME.

JUST SIT BACK AND WATCH

Goooood Night

Calvin
Jurong. Singapore

yongleosg

42 posts

Posted by yongleosg > 2016-07-04 00:13 | Report Abuse

Ahbeng Beng: thanks for your 2 cents, appreciate it. Sometimes, just don't overestimate ourselves and underestimate others...I just believe what I see...maybe you can change view easily...becos you have tonnes of money....when you change view, just cut lost.....but this may not applicable to others .....

Posted by Ahbeng Beng > 2016-07-04 00:31 | Report Abuse

Calvin,

Question now is, if those foreigners esp PRC come buy ppty, mislead by agents, all want to make money. U think when their prime mission failed, they will come n stay? When they want to cabut massively, local market have no impact at all? This is the illogical part.

You tell me juromg, kl, balonglong for what? I also believe one day iskandar will be like them, but that is long term. Short term conclusion that u made, "China developers who are projected to contribute the most to the housing glut are in fact targeting mostly foreigners and won’t make a big impact on the sales of local market, and foreigners are buying" by all means has nothing to do with long term.

Think it this way, Jurong in 1950 already build like jurong in 2000, can u see the problem?

Posted by Ahbeng Beng > 2016-07-04 00:38 | Report Abuse

Jurong in 1950 build like 2000, those bangla that use their hard earn money to buy in punggol will prefer jurong, actually other part of sg will be affected too and housing landscape in sg will totally different.

Iskandar can be successful...but that not necessary mean ppty investment there will be successful, totally diff story.

Posted by Ahbeng Beng > 2016-07-04 00:53 | Report Abuse

Yongleosg: you r wrong, no money lagi need to be more versatile. Tonnes of money i lazy to change also, lose then lose money, dun care.

Believe what you see is right, but know when to change view is skill. Ok example, u think medini is ghost town right, tmr sg my gov announce a bridge will link to puteri harbour, direct mrt link these 2 places. Do u still believe what you see? Coz what you see on the spot now is a ghost town.

Ok that was radical example, but always, factors change, things will change. Always.

N when i change view, is the time i make money, not cut lose, im always ahead of others n make money when others start follow me to change, i can sell to other who start to change their view easily and at higher price bcoz i got it cheap when no one buying. Ya, easy say, not easy to do.

yongleosg

42 posts

Posted by yongleosg > 2016-07-04 01:06 | Report Abuse

Ahbeng Beng: Sounds great, maybe u can share some 'lubang'....lead those who in need to good life...haha.....

53,265 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2016-07-04 08:31 | Report Abuse

Good morning,

China Investors are all over the world in London, New York, Sydney, Toronto, Vancouver & Singapore. So they also invest in Forest City. Will they dump the properties in market downturn? Or will they use them as holiday homes? Or they just park their monies as a form of diversified investments oversea?

For whatever reasons Thousands & Thousands of Foreigners Have Bought into London, New York & Singapore properties. And they have kept them for decades.

Today, in Star Newspapers, China Companies will invest another Rm2 billions in Johor State.

These are the increasing FDI statistics:

1) Year 2013 FDI for Johor is Rm14.1 BILLIONS
2) Year 2014 FDI for Johor is Rm21 BILLIONS
3) Year 2015 FDI for Johor is Rm31.1 BILLIONS

No where on planet earth today has such powerful FDI like Johor State.

http://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2016/07/04/rm2bil-investments-for-johor-from-china-firms/

Posted by Ahbeng Beng > 2016-07-04 11:44 | Report Abuse

Yongleosg: haha believe me la, there are still many positive news haven't shoot out, ruling party gather all the good news and will be shoot out pre election, BN good at it to win election. If not, economy lousy like that how to win? Certainly they have way to change investors sentiment, not that hard.

Ppty as a whole may not doing good but ppty is a broad word for many types of real estate investment. My lubang also not applicable to many others, a lot land play, singaporean cannot buy land in malaysia, n i think singaporean a lot never have any land play experience b4.

Posted by Ahbeng Beng > 2016-07-04 12:01 | Report Abuse

Calvin: They are aiming at ordianry medium class PRC who have a little bit spare money, are price out from western countries, and they are not rich to simply buang money like those able to dump their money in western countries did. Many of them get their money from hard work, not corrupted money. Even those rich prc park their money on matured township, not a new town like forest city.

So the investors is totally diff than those you said. Risk is there.

Posted by stockmanmy > 2016-07-04 12:21 | Report Abuse

even if China can fill its HSR...Malaysia population is not China.

yongleosg

42 posts

Posted by yongleosg > 2016-07-09 01:09 | Report Abuse

Ah beng beng: thanks la, unless you are the one rule the country, then you can make this comment...land investment, it just overprice and land price seems out of control, you can ask the price you want...regardless that piece of land worth that price...

Posted by Ahbeng Beng > 2016-07-10 03:32 | Report Abuse

Yongleosg: huge capital outlay, a lot uncertainty and not easy. We are very keep in touch with the development, well connected and know the land price well. Want to make money need to be more profession de.. buy condo and earn money everyone know how to do, and when everyone know how to do, everyone cant make money.

abdulrahim

397 posts

Posted by abdulrahim > 2016-07-13 14:13 | Report Abuse

calvin, so which share counter to invest? any advice of the list counter?