Be the first to like this.

54 comment(s). Last comment by Chua See How 2016-10-19 17:13

calvintaneng

53,448 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2016-10-13 18:17 | Report Abuse

Chua See How @calvintaneng, May I know Bina Puri sold all the main place residence?

@calvintaneng, I agree with @andy87, if Binapuri continue show the MainPlace Mall Value in NTA but not Profit, high possible it will not help the Share Price move forward for the time being.

@calvintaneng, Binapuri nowaday more toward Development more than Construction, i think that's why share price similar pattern to Major of the Listed Property Firm.

BUYING BINAPURI LIKE BUYING A DEVELOPER FIRM'S STOCK. ANYWAY, BINAPURI HAVE SIGN OF REVERSAL FROM DOWNTREND

BUYING GADANG IS BUYING A CONSTRUCTION FIRM'S STOCK. HIGH POSSIBILITY OF CONTINUE UPTREND

Since Most of the Investor prefer to see Stock Price increase and increase in near term, that's why they choose Gadang in Lieu of Bpuri
13/10/2016 06:46

Calvin replies:

Both Gadang & Bpuri have construction & real estate projects

Gadand has Capital City 21 while Bpuri has Main Place Mall, The Opus & others.

Both Gadang & Bpuri got jobs from Pengerang's RAPID

Bpuri also secured job in Pan Borneo Highway

Also JV with China co for a cool Rm15 Billions project.

Only thing is - Gadang share price already surge to multi year high while Bpuri is still a laggard. So buying BPuri will give you a better upside

Posted by Benjamin_8888 > 2016-10-13 19:34 | Report Abuse

Calvin I like your fighting spirit

PlsGiveBonus

3,749 posts

Posted by PlsGiveBonus > 2016-10-13 19:44 | Report Abuse

Johor buddy very rich
Buy one full lorry of Bpuri after bjcorpse

Posted by Chua See How > 2016-10-19 17:13 | Report Abuse

Thanks Calvin. I have bought Bpuri at 0.425 after your answer on 13 Oct and due to Graph showing Bottom Reversal

Post a Comment
Market Buzz