1 person likes this.

75 comment(s). Last comment by Ooi Teik Bee 2016-10-21 10:49

Investar

43 posts

Posted by Investar > 2016-10-14 10:30 | Report Abuse

Write a comment..agree.
so now koon koon/otb gang is going to say ah_boon = optimus = investar = insulter = everyone did not agree with their scheme.

in fact they will categorize everyone that did not agree with their scheme belonging to them same person.

come one man, you are 83 years old, as a chinese saying, "eat salt more than eat rice", by look at the grammar style, do you seriously think all people that did not agree with your scheme belong to the same person?

do not try to cheat yourself.
at this age, one shall be enjoying life with the money you have instead of still trying to earn more money.
money can't buy happiness, health nor a way into heaven.

Investar

43 posts

Posted by Investar > 2016-10-14 10:32 | Report Abuse

i know you are filthy rich as you assume everyone here is poorer than you and is making a losses in the market.

1,902 posts

Posted by 007 > 2016-10-14 11:01 | Report Abuse

ah-boon quote "I was away for 3 weeks holiday in London and part of Europe enjoying my profit from stock marke. Do remember, its never wrong to take comfortable profit if you can sense weakness in share price run"

After reading the above statement, I stop reading the below and the rest.
My conclusion: another boastful fella and CANNOT be trusted. The end result is not as what he had boasted

KYY at least he lay down his strategy and discuss about pro and con
Ah_boon-Use your so call London and Europe trip to boast to KYY Aiya smile

meathere

748 posts

Posted by meathere > 2016-10-14 11:15 | Report Abuse

OTB,

A small observation from me: (Not meant as attack or to belittle anyone here).

If I am that Ah Boon client and read your posting below,

1) How you think I will feel about you as an investor/ financial consultant and as a person to associate with?

2) What integrity and character that you have displayed?

I manage fund for my millionaire students. I had a lunch with them last Monday. My return is 48% ROI in 2016. One of your client followed us, he told me that your performance on his portfolio is < 10% p.a. He heard that my performance is 48% p.a. in 2016, he wanted to switch his fund from your side to my side. I told him without any hesitation that I will not accept his fund, I told him to continue with you. I told him that you are also very good if ROI is about 10%. I did not take this opportunity to attack you, instead I said good words about you. I pretend to say that I know you well and you are also very good. In actual fact, I do not know you at all.

insulter

211 posts

Posted by insulter > 2016-10-14 11:16 | Report Abuse

well, no point to argue, just continue to repeat the the case like focus lumber and xinquan. history tell what is a person

insulter

211 posts

Posted by insulter > 2016-10-14 11:19 | Report Abuse

that why the old times different with now

Posted by Benjamin_8888 > 2016-10-14 11:37 | Report Abuse

Insulter why r u start talking politic now?

insulter

211 posts

Posted by insulter > 2016-10-14 11:41 | Report Abuse

well, i dont want to talk anymore, the character of them is totally same. You imagine la, KYY is the najib and OTB is jamal and you will know what is the relationship already. Master pay slave money, and slave die hard to protect them, regarding what the master did, the slave just saying stop attacking instead of make a correction. However we no matter what we talk still got so many follower to support them. Well, just let them to pool up all the money and see who is the first one who withdraw the money from pool. Good luck to them

insulter

211 posts

Posted by insulter > 2016-10-14 11:43 | Report Abuse

so as the example i mentioned just now, if you support them, so please do not complain the najib, because it is same

insulter

211 posts

Posted by insulter > 2016-10-14 11:45 | Report Abuse

i am sorry for the harsh word, however sometimes if we does not stand out to talk, it will rotten the forum just like malaysia is rotting

1,902 posts

Posted by 007 > 2016-10-14 11:51 | Report Abuse

When I graduated 1980+ I invested small savings of my small salary into Hong kong and shanghai bank recommendation from a badminton kakis who was a very senior TNB Engineer at that time and I held it until today. Listen and you will be benefited.
Now many people thinking are difference in the market share, things move very fast in second and minute.
People are more greedy, people are more tricky and sophisticated but I always do remember the Chinese say 一山比一山高. so be humble.

Ooi Teik Bee

11,090 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2016-10-14 11:55 |

Post removed.Why?

insulter

211 posts

Posted by insulter > 2016-10-14 11:58 | Report Abuse

ya, now i am trying to be humble, pls 'THINK' before you follow anyone, the next generation is not only PAY the subscriber and get the spoon feed from the others, market is full of tricky people, anytime you may eat by others, and the people can just say, invest got lose and win. Please be independent, and learn the fundamental technique to invest, not just blindly follow the people, only the people who willing to learn only can get rich, not follow the people can get rich

1,902 posts

Posted by 007 > 2016-10-14 12:15 | Report Abuse

@insulter, Totally agree with you, this is not only in KLSE, the whole world stock exchange are like that. You can always learn "the so call technique" and publish a book of your frustration to teach the next generation. Probably you can be a betterman and more happy, cheers

meathere

748 posts

Posted by meathere > 2016-10-14 12:58 | Report Abuse

OTB,

You made your intention clearly in your 1st posting that you do not like to attack other ppl, but the outcome of what you did still do not bode well with the image of a professional investor consultant and as a person in general.

Reasons being:

1) You said is up to the client to decide; but you said without hesitant you refused to accept his fund just because he was with someone else before - by refusing you deprived the client the opportunities to improve his/her financial standing and family.

Is like a doctor telling the patient to continue to take the medicines or treatment regimes prescribed by another doctor when he knows a better treatment methodology or meds. All doctors have taken the oath that basically to do their best ability and to give correct judgement at all time regardless.

2) As a person you lied. Yes, you given your reason and it may seem trivial in this scenario but is actually a misrepresentation of yourself. >>>> quote ....'I pretend to say that I know you well and you are also very good. In actual fact, I do not know you at all.'

davidkkw79

5,068 posts

Posted by davidkkw79 > 2016-10-14 14:48 | Report Abuse

Well said meathere, these old folks always narcissistic about themself.

Ooi Teik Bee

11,090 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2016-10-14 14:51 | Report Abuse

Dear meathere,

I say sorry to you.

Thank you.
Ooi

Posted by Alwin Wong > 2016-10-14 14:52 | Report Abuse

ah_boon so pro ! thumbs up Boon !!

Ooi Teik Bee

11,090 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2016-10-14 14:53 | Report Abuse

I hope Ah_Bong will realise that I know more than what I said in this posting. If he still want to attack people in I3, I will tell the truth.
I will not give Ah_Bong any more second chance, no more face saving for him here.

Thank you.
Ooi

paperplane2016

21,546 posts

Posted by paperplane2016 > 2016-10-14 14:59 | Report Abuse

results speak all, winners take all

Ooi Teik Bee

11,090 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2016-10-14 15:01 |

Post removed.Why?

insulter

211 posts

Posted by insulter > 2016-10-14 15:07 |

Post removed.Why?

insulter

211 posts

Posted by insulter > 2016-10-14 15:09 | Report Abuse

KYY never quit i3 because he need more follower to help him pushed up, just like you said u never enter i3 again since 3 years ago

insulter

211 posts

Posted by insulter > 2016-10-14 15:12 | Report Abuse

so can KYY and the OTB make a reply on above statement? No? Only able to find those kind of unrealistic comment to reply? Say we are cyber bully, so what do you think you are, you are just the same, using the cyber to obtain your follower to help you push up, you are bullying the retailer as well bro.

insulter

211 posts

Posted by insulter > 2016-10-14 15:13 |

Post removed.Why?

makubex718

161 posts

Posted by makubex718 > 2016-10-14 15:20 | Report Abuse

I see the comment first, the way Mr Ooi comment already contradict. See further the article i feel the same as 007

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2016-10-14 15:23 | Report Abuse

to those flagging...are you all flagging to cool down the debate participants who are sweating? Kipas angin kah?

dont like.. don't watch...
no body force u to watch at gun point (famous quote from Koon supporters)
you have point to say ...say it...if not go away...

stop la this childish flags.

insulter

211 posts

Posted by insulter > 2016-10-14 15:24 | Report Abuse

human do not have earth, human will die. earth do not have human, the earth will live better. Without you both, the investor will not die, however without us, the OTB and KYY will die because they dont have money. Look on the focus lumber, without the KYY, it grow very healthy like now isn't?

insulter

211 posts

Posted by insulter > 2016-10-14 15:27 | Report Abuse

it rose 15% ++ after KYY quit as the big share holder, is this the best example for you all to see?

Investar

43 posts

Posted by Investar > 2016-10-14 15:56 | Report Abuse

you will realize he will keep bragging about how many % the shares he recommended rise but he will NEVER say a single word about those shares that he had done doing his job, causing retailer suffer from massive loss, eg FLBHD, XINQUAN etc.

same as he keep bragging about how many charity work he had done, but how about the opposite?

i wonder is his cousin still working at the audit firm auditing the account of XINQUAN.

insulter

211 posts

Posted by insulter > 2016-10-14 15:59 | Report Abuse

and one thing i need to defend for the ah boon, when the OTB said want to say out the truth about ah_boon, what did ah boon done ? He is sharing what he did, he never go ask people to chase up the stock like you both did, and like this article he teaching us why he buy he buy a stock which is how to catch a trend? Is this so so wrong?

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-10-14 16:01 | Report Abuse

Are we going to see ah boon's ic copy soon?

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2016-10-14 16:07 | Report Abuse

from i3..we can easily see whats happening with the Country at the top level...

it shows how $$ can buy everything...principles/ethics/moral...has no place when it comes to money...so dont blame the politicians - blame yourself. echoes...with look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself why u are so poor?

Of course if you are already making lots of $$ like the politicians...u can laugh at the rest la....congrats to u!

Life is game...do whatever u want...

Investar

43 posts

Posted by Investar > 2016-10-14 16:26 | Report Abuse

http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/marketcheck/102074.jsp

we should salute ah_boon which can give the solid proof of wat koon koon & his gang done.
as shown as this previous blog post.
from the graph and timing you can visualize how they operate their scheme.

as otb always say he want solid proof, when someone post up the solid proof, he will just ignore it and start bashing with personal comment.

Jester

852 posts

Posted by Jester > 2016-10-14 16:35 | Report Abuse

I just came back to i3 a few days ago and this still in the talks?

Just let people believe what they want. If they hit the wall by blindly following other people, they will learn then. If they don't hit the wall, good on them and their family.

People learn on mistakes. Great people learn on other people's mistakes.
Have a nice weekend people! :)

Posted by Jasmine Ang > 2016-10-14 23:09 | Report Abuse

Mr Ah Boon,

Your performance seem to beat most of the fund manager!

Can you recommend some stocks that you are buying?

I do have the same suspicion about Koon's intention, but it seem like majority of the stock he mentioned perform well so far, except a few which went bad.

A few of my colleagues who follow Koon's portfolio did make some money a few round this year by buying during price pull back & sold after price rebound.

I think most investor welcome good recommendations, no matter who it come from whom.

I hope you can recommend us a few stock that you have bought / going to buy and the reasons behind it.

I believe everybody will appreciate good recommendation.

Thank you in advance!

Posted by Edmund See > 2016-10-14 23:32 | Report Abuse

I think ah boon should list down 5 stocks that he think will perform in the next few months.

Don't follow KYY style who only show the stock after he bought.

No point show us the stock that you already make profit.

Show us what stock that we can buy now.

You wrote many blog but all were targeted at KYY.

I think you are wasting time attacking KYY as most investor won't buy KYY stocks because the price is already very high when he recommended.

We need people like you who can show when the stock price is low.

pputeh

698 posts

Posted by pputeh > 2016-10-15 00:28 | Report Abuse

Its so easy to point to stocks after 2/3 months and say I have made 10-40% profit. The proof of the pudding is in the eating . So lets all look to the future and help each other here, rather than humbling others.

WB2F

330 posts

Posted by WB2F > 2016-10-15 00:45 | Report Abuse

Edmund See, are you really so naive or you are just out from school. Ah_boon is Santa Claus so good that recommend you a share to buy first before he invested first ? So far never in real life that I knew a person (financial analyst) so good that he let the whole world know that he recommended a share but he still did not invest. He will wait till the shares go higher then only start buying. If really so you should be very careful cause he also dare not buy the share that he recommended to u.
Ha..ha...provided he is your father then should be OK la.

WB2F

330 posts

Posted by WB2F > 2016-10-15 00:46 | Report Abuse

Aiyo please be logical & reasonable. No body owe you a living

sostupid

447 posts

Posted by sostupid > 2016-10-15 08:58 | Report Abuse

(1)講出來不值錢.
(2)講不值錢的東西不是更不值錢.
(3)講不值錢的東西把自己變不值錢.
(4)你也不用我不路地域誰入地域.
(5)因為地域是給勝利者去的地方.(6)喜歡輸的人是去不喜歡跟別人打架的地方.
(7)你如果喜歡當勝利者請打敗你自己先.
(7)勝利者跟勝利者助再一起當然還是喜歡打架.
(8)失敗者者失敗者當然還是喜歡打架.
(9)地球上大家都是失敗者. (Earth=ground zero)
(10)你還有手有腳地球上大家都是失敗者.

Satan like to win God or God like to win Satan,
who likes winning other people better, the Satan or God. You better read the Bible carefully to determine the winner go where and the losers like to live where. If you called other people losers please don't tell people your identity as a Christian yourself whether losers or winners before you read the Bible carelly or have consult with your Paster. Jesus said I come to save the poor the needy the sick and the destitude and he didn't said he come to save the winners. God is the winner already what for God need to save the winners for them to come and fight with the winner (to see who can fight better in a zero-some game)is it?

sostupid

447 posts

Posted by sostupid > 2016-10-15 09:12 | Report Abuse

meathere: Good English, Good Brain, Good Heart, Thumps Up.

sostupid

447 posts

Posted by sostupid > 2016-10-15 09:17 | Report Abuse

Ah_Boon: My suggestion: Could you please start a good-stocks recommending company so we all can follow you instead of following Mr. KYY or Mr. Ooi which is a good way for you and for them to get out of this stalemate of both 3 of you. Could you please start one? Think about it? Don't Give Up Too Quickly.

rosetan

944 posts

Posted by rosetan > 2016-10-15 10:19 | Report Abuse

Yes, Ah_Boon, instead of badmouthing KYY, why not do something more constructive like recommending winning stocks to challenge KYY?

KarimHL

3 posts

Posted by KarimHL > 2016-10-15 10:38 | Report Abuse

Yes, instead writing so many blog to condemn KYY, be constructive.

List out a few stock and see how they perform in next few months.

Most investor is willing to pay top dollar for good recommendation.

Proof it first!

Posted by Benjamin_8888 > 2016-10-15 10:50 | Report Abuse

Where is timetokoon? Disappear edy?

541 posts

Posted by 914601117 > 2016-10-15 17:59 | Report Abuse

I don;t know about others, when someone recommend a stock which had risen more than 30% since 3 months, i will not buy.

Posted by RUOutOfUrMind > 2016-10-15 23:39 | Report Abuse

Talk shit is always easy, hide behind to shout is also easy. Like old lady, talk old stories sure chun one.

Posted by RUOutOfUrMind > 2016-10-15 23:40 | Report Abuse

Never see this writer recommend any share & hit good return, all he is doing just ATTACK, nothing to do with investment, rubbish writer!

Ooi Teik Bee

11,090 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2016-10-21 10:49 |

Post removed.Why?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz