probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2016-10-16 19:26 | Report Abuse

smells...like Icon only...
by the way..where the heck is Icon8888?

insulter

211 posts

Posted by insulter > 2016-10-16 19:31 | Report Abuse

please read the top of the article, the market cap is too big, the retailer is not easy to move the price of those share, unlike focus lumber, u just need to use 171m to acquire the share, mean that the price is easy move if u got money,look on the fgv, 8609M, bro , do you think the retail have so much power to push 8609m market cap stock??

CharlesT

14,572 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-10-16 19:36 | Report Abuse

Koon bee works very well in small n mid cap.....

insulter

211 posts

Posted by insulter > 2016-10-16 19:36 | Report Abuse

if a retail use 1m to purchase focus lumber, mean that 1/171 u already acquire the 0.5% of the share, if u use 1m to touch fgv, 1/8609 = 0.01% of the share, the price is not easy to move bro

insulter

211 posts

Posted by insulter > 2016-10-16 19:37 | Report Abuse

Yes, this is how they manipulate the stock. using the small cap , you see their stock pick, which one more than 1000m? it is very less. even latitude also 500m only

ipomember

615 posts

Posted by ipomember > 2016-10-16 19:53 | Report Abuse

(1)"Next , do you all realize the budget 2017 is coming?

So what is my food next?? of course is GLC(Government Linked Company) ! Instead of picking the stock which is not belong to the UMNO , I am looking for their crony company UEMS,DSONIC,FGV for the moment. Why these caught my eyes, since the government announce the budget, what do you think who will benefit most? of course is their UMNO own BAPA punya company.

I am not like some investor talk without any reference. Please looking this"

(2)"So the every year is same before the budget coming. Especially look back on the friday volume, the FGV,UEMS, DSONIC, and others GLC volume is duper high, in this case, what you can smell from it?? Volume is the everything. Lets just ride the wind!"

Indeed you talk with reference, but in fact it is just your assumption and wild guess only. You should talk with more solid proof. Just my recommendation

insulter

211 posts

Posted by insulter > 2016-10-16 20:10 | Report Abuse

so what kind of reference you want me to leak to you, actually when a new article posting out, everyone is create as the assumption. When the DRB value worth 3.0, if an article published, do you think the market value will really going into that price? It may or not to hit the higher price, but as the history of before of the budget, the GLC will rally. I cannot guarantee you for anything, if there is a guarantee flying stock i will not share to you all too, i admit i am selfish, everyone is selfish. However, i only can based on what i see, how is this, to tell you what it may happen, if u buy it and win it, congratulations to you all, remember i not even earn single digit from you, however if lose it, i only can say sorry to you, this is charity, not a subscribed channel.

wcchua

25 posts

Posted by wcchua > 2016-10-16 20:10 | Report Abuse

TQ for the recommendation. However, your recommendation is nothing new and it is very short term. To summarize, it is national budget play. Beside GLC, we can also look at which sector most likely will get a surprise boost. from there, we could make some money. but again it is short term.

insulter

211 posts

Posted by insulter > 2016-10-16 20:12 | Report Abuse

Remember, if you purchase the GLC there is no fundamental is value in the stock, however, there is government support the stock. Thats why i not able to share any fa to you all and only the ta

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2016-10-16 20:14 | Report Abuse

Lihat...orang mintak rekomen saham...dia udah pun beri...

dah diberi betis...jgnlah nak peha jugak!
aduh...

mcmlah tuan mulia tu beri banyak bukti kukuh...
hmmm...tak adil macam ni....

calvintaneng

53,217 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2016-10-16 20:14 | Report Abuse

Calvin Tan Research

Top pick

BINA PURI

Don't go contra or day trade. Just buy & hold for next 2 quater results!

insulter

211 posts

Posted by insulter > 2016-10-16 20:16 | Report Abuse

wcchua, there is no much boost for the current now, the stock is always a theme to play, for eg, megasteel issue, the steel boost, thats why before the direction is clear, we cannot assume like now, 'I EXPECT SOMETHING SOMETHING IS BREWING' without a reference and direction. Just save the money for the next theme, cash is always king isnt?

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2016-10-16 20:18 | Report Abuse

eagle are supposed to be apex predators...
but..we have one scavenger in i3.

wcchua

25 posts

Posted by wcchua > 2016-10-16 20:23 | Report Abuse

in this article, it said small cap stock is easily manipulated. bina puri only 240 mil share, market cap barely 100 mil only. so calvin need retailer to push? hahaha....

wcchua

25 posts

Posted by wcchua > 2016-10-16 20:31 | Report Abuse

oh ya insulter, appreciate your advise on the export play too. TQ.

ooihk899

2,008 posts

Posted by ooihk899 > 2016-10-16 21:27 | Report Abuse

Irrespective of exchange rate, some export sector is still doing well.
Pls check out article by 杨名万 in Nangyang newspaper. E&E, furniture, apparal is doing well. Although small cap stock is easy to goreng, there are still good fundamental stock in those sector such as KESM, Magni, Homeriz to name a few.

Posted by shareinvestor88 > 2016-10-16 21:37 | Report Abuse

IQ is worth a look. Export ,net cash , no debt. PE less than 10. DY 4-5%

ipomember

615 posts

Posted by ipomember > 2016-10-17 07:10 | Report Abuse

@insulter

Since you are making recommendations on stock, i am just saying what i think after reading your article. For me simply look at the past year chart and saying those counters will be benefited is providing no information. Instead, maybe you can write in what way those stocks will be benefited?

1,902 posts

Posted by 007 > 2016-10-17 10:02 | Report Abuse

Sorry to say the writer don't seem to understand the investment philosophy and what drive the company share price up or down

meathere

748 posts

Posted by meathere > 2016-10-17 11:01 | Report Abuse

The writer's rational for THIS article is base on the budget GLC wave trends with reference to previous year chart as reference ONLY. Nothing more nothing less. Arguments like FA, forex, theme play, or other factors even there are very valid in stock selections/movements and timing, are not considered for THIS article's stocks selection. To argue/comments, hence should base on the writer's factors for the stock selections in question in this article in fairness. Don't simply like the saying; bark at the wrong tree.

Posted by younginvestor92 > 2016-10-17 14:42 | Report Abuse

Mr.Kuih, you lost so much money in the stock market, how can we believe you?

nkpi3

8 posts

Posted by nkpi3 > 2016-10-17 16:52 | Report Abuse

Ya lah! This is like Auntie 4-digit giving tips to punters.

xuewen

374 posts

Posted by xuewen > 2016-10-17 17:47 | Report Abuse

aiyoh.....

what sort of recommendation is this ?

TA not TA , FA not FA .....

just main guessing only...

KYY must be very happy to see that you can be that be that pandai...

hahaha....

Posted by Watoexpect > 2016-10-17 21:56 | Report Abuse

Stock recommendation macam bodoh, banggang

Pavillion

3,100 posts

Posted by Pavillion > 2016-10-17 23:27 | Report Abuse

This time the focus is Sabah. Sabah is too important to BN.

If Pan Borneo Highway for Sarawak, Security is the main issues for Sabah......they have to address it immediately before next election.

insulter

211 posts

Posted by insulter > 2016-10-17 23:41 | Report Abuse

However, in the end, I cannot satisfy all the people, like the stock alliance recommend kgb, got rise , also kena scold, no rise, also kena scold. Regarding of the fa, most of the glc fa is sucks since they are just support by the government , what make the value of the myeg when nta is 0.16 and dividen pay for each year is not even one percent and pe 39, this make the glc fundamental is not recommend to everyone however on the short term chart for the glc is all up trend, it is up to u want to believe or not, like the fgv is still supporting with the ema20 mean that all the stock is on the trend. however there is nothing I can do if people really like to follow their false god, that is what we can do, good luck to u all

insulter

211 posts

Posted by insulter > 2016-10-17 23:46 | Report Abuse

Will you believe the rich will make friend with u in the market ? Today u see the poor African boy, will u share you wealthy to him, if it is not, why does kyy want to share his information to all his follower ?

insulter

211 posts

Posted by insulter > 2016-10-17 23:49 | Report Abuse

Remember like on a Facebook video does not mean u will save the African boy , so same as this, like on a Facebook video does not mean u will show your pity to the African boy if they in front of u, maybe you will ask the people to return Africa when he in front of you

ipomember

615 posts

Posted by ipomember > 2016-10-18 08:34 | Report Abuse

lol i think you have diverse the topic already. Nevertheless i am just giving out my sincere opinion only,other than that i rest my case.

redwin

8 posts

Posted by redwin > 2016-10-18 12:18 | Report Abuse

Hmmm. Great discovery. Perhaps I should aim for so call budget trend every year. Each transaction gets 10-20% return. I believe u are wealthy now and by compounding the effect. I can't imagine how wealthy you are.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz