Haha love the sarcasm

yktay1

464 posts

Posted by yktay1 > 2016-10-18 20:43 | Report Abuse

your thong guan dying

ronnietan

141 posts

Posted by ronnietan > 2016-10-18 21:06 | Report Abuse

My view of blogs, sarcasm and attacks. Read what you want, or don't. Take what you want from it or don't.
Bloggers are not Gods of Prosperity, and offer only stocks that double. Some will be duds. They're human.
Do your own homework and make your own decisions.

Posted by donfollowblindly > 2016-10-18 21:11 | Report Abuse

Agree. Bought at RM 4.24, today only 3.94 losing 30 sen in less than 1 month. That's why I said he never highlighted those he lose money.
http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/kcchongnz/104956.jsp

Posted by yktay1 > Oct 18, 2016 08:43 PM | Report Abuse
your thong guan dying

valuelurker

1,133 posts

Posted by valuelurker > 2016-10-18 21:11 | Report Abuse

Oh come on give the old man chong a break even god takes a siesta on a sunday

Posted by Intelligent Investor > 2016-10-18 22:55 | Report Abuse

Don't follow blindly. Enrol the course and gain the knowledge to empower yourself to make your investment decision.

KLCI King

3,220 posts

Posted by KLCI King > 2016-10-18 23:04 | Report Abuse

This KC must be always monitoring all forums to make sure he can reply back (or talk back) in his article when someone is bad mouth him

kchia

172 posts

Posted by kchia > 2016-10-18 23:07 | Report Abuse

Tguan will come. Year End or next year

Bizfuneng

883 posts

Posted by Bizfuneng > 2016-10-19 01:33 | Report Abuse

Posted by donfollowblindly > Oct 18, 2016 09:11 PM | Report Abuse

Agree. Bought at RM 4.24, today only 3.94 losing 30 sen in less than 1 month. That's why I said he never highlighted those he lose money.
http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/kcchongnz/104956.jsp

Posted by yktay1 > Oct 18, 2016 08:43 PM | Report Abuse
your thong guan dying

Now I understand why he keep bad mouthing sifu KC. Haha.....really losing money on this investment? Must be very worrying as price drops 30 sen. So do ur own homework to determine ur own value for the share. This take care of ur problem from blindly following sifu KC number.

Come on, pls be fair in ur comment on others.

yktay1

464 posts

Posted by yktay1 > 2016-10-19 09:08 | Report Abuse

Being fair means accepting negative comments too, no?

Bizfuneng

883 posts

Posted by Bizfuneng > 2016-10-19 09:20 | Report Abuse

Absolutely.

nokenzo

591 posts

Posted by nokenzo > 2016-10-19 09:30 | Report Abuse

Sifu KC chong taught us to look at P/B, magic formula and FCF before you buy a stock. So, Thong Guan, at the time of KC publication, qualified for the criteria or not? So, be patient.

yktay1

464 posts

Posted by yktay1 > 2016-10-19 09:46 | Report Abuse

To be fair, I am flaming just for fun. I have a lot to thank KC Chong for. I started dabbling into the stock market in 2012-2013 and his articles taught me immensely. I really do owe him a lot and he made a ton of good calls back then. Just hope he would focus on making calls once again and stop bothering about the haters.

nokenzo

591 posts

Posted by nokenzo > 2016-10-19 10:53 | Report Abuse

KC is the most generous teacher. He does not bother about monetary return, the fee he charges is just a pittance compare to the knowledge he imparts on us. I salute him.

Why_

750 posts

Posted by Why_ > 2016-10-19 10:54 | Report Abuse

If generous why must charge fee? i3 is free forum.

Posted by nokenzo > Oct 19, 2016 10:53 AM | Report Abuse
KC is the most generous teacher. He does not bother about monetary return, the fee he charges is just a pittance compare to the knowledge he imparts on us. I salute him.

Bizfuneng

883 posts

Posted by Bizfuneng > 2016-10-19 11:18 | Report Abuse

osted by Why_ > Oct 19, 2016 10:54 AM | Report Abuse

If generous why must charge fee? i3 is free forum.

Hello Why.....1st - hv u seen Sifu KC training material b4? Hv u? One of his student told me the training matl itself worth much more than the amt of money he paid. The matl compilations and the exhibits to demonstrate lessons one cudn't find in textbooks particularly on shares trading in Bursa. This is a personal tuition on line. Likewise ur children getting free education in gov school. The same teachers providing education to ur children charge u for a fee when they providing tuition outside the school. Why r u willing to pay? Same reason KC charging a nominal fees. If it is free, for obvious reason most ppl will drop off after a month or so....I can guarantee u.

2nd - providing training to student willing to pay to acquire financial education and SIfu KC giving free article on financial knowledge to the public via i3 is two separate things/events. Pls dun confuse urself.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2016-10-19 15:36 | Report Abuse

Posted by KLCI King > Oct 18, 2016 11:04 PM | Report Abuse
This KC must be always monitoring all forums to make sure he can reply back (or talk back) in his article when someone is bad mouth him

Why would someone wants to bad mouth somebody who shares with you knowledge and experience in a forum of investing?

Why would I care if someone wants to bad mouth me, for what? And I have nothing else to do?

Mr. King, although I am making use of this person who follows me blindly, I am actually making use of his name to share with you what are corporate exercises, how to avoid this trap, or to take the opportunity of these corporate exercises.

I do read postings in i3investors, some of the writers have great contributions here, I am looking for opportunities in stocks shared by them. I have no interest to watch and see if anyone badmouth me or not. It doesn't create value for me.

king36

1,022 posts

Posted by king36 > 2016-10-20 10:11 | Report Abuse

kcchongnz - I salute you.
Don't be border by petty criticism.
I love your articles and have learned from them.
I am lucky to have you and many generous hearts on this forum to share their valuable thoughts.
Once again Thank You All Big, Big, Big.

Posted by stormspike > 2016-10-20 14:13 | Report Abuse

Why all the complications about these corporate actions?
Just invest in value generating companies.

Share split = increase liquidity (High time for BAT, NESTLE, DLADY to be splitted)
Share consolidate = decrease liquidity (High time for all the penny shares to be consolidated)
Bonus issue = Can't pay me by special dividend, bonus issue is fine too. They are fully paid up bonus shares that are injected into the circulation. EPS and DPS drops. Because the cake needs to be shared with the bonus issues that comes into circulation
Share buyback = Reduce number of share in circulation. Hence everyone have a bigger slice of the cake. Improves EPS, DPS. It is yummy. But hey, you don't know what to do with my money and instead spending the money on reducing the number of shares in circulation? I know what I can do with those money, I will invest them in other shares that can give me better return.

No extra values created through all these corporate actions. So, stop dreaming. Just move on and concentrate on investing in value generating companies.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz