3 people like this.

108 comment(s). Last comment by VenFx 2016-11-06 17:55

xuewen

374 posts

Posted by xuewen > 2016-10-31 11:22 | Report Abuse

Calvin,

do you dare to swear in front of your God , you will not buy a single share of Gadang for the rest of your life since it look so hopeless to you

I think you dare, you are a Christian but you heart is occupied by Satan . if not then you must be GILA_BABI

Posted by younginvestor92 > 2016-10-31 11:23 | Report Abuse

so funny to see calvintan posting, i wonder how poor he is in real life......all the stocks he recommending is like half dead company,not dead thou hahaha

calvintaneng

53,254 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2016-10-31 11:23 | Report Abuse

xuewen Calvin is not interested in Gadang
He does not hope to buy gadang cheap

do you believe a smart Singaporean and a good Christian can put in so much effort and time to create fear here if it is none of his business
31/10/2016 10:58

Xuewen,

Please understand this

Calvin's heart is overflowing with care and concern. Actually I hate to be so outspoken.

Why then Calvin is speaking out against all conman stocks, all overvalued stocks being promoted by syndicates & other pump and dump stocks

Last time Calvin got 3 good friends

1) Mr N of Batu Pahat.

He lost Rm5 millions in the stock market during the Asian Financial crisis.

He gone bankrupt himself. Not only that. He used 6 of his relatives to buy on margin. Each name got Rm200,000 margin. He lost it all & caused 6 of his close innocent relatives to go bankrupt. He fled Ah Long. He changed his name to Peter.

2) Mr Ho of SP Motor has 9 Motor Repair Shops, 9 managers and over 70 employees

He, too, lost Rm3 millions and chased by Ah long later. Mr. Ho chased name twice!

3) Mr. Lee of Lee Motor, KL ( not the Mr Lee of Sitiawan) lost Rm500,000 and gone into hiding.

SEE

Last time I don't know anything about stocks so I can't help them.

NOW I AM HERE TO SAVE SOME.

I HOPE I CAN SAVE SOME POOR SORCHAI (SIMPLETON) WHO WILL LISTEN.

THAT IS MY MISSION AND CALLING.

I hope at least one or two can understand.

paperplane2016

21,540 posts

Posted by paperplane2016 > 2016-10-31 11:24 | Report Abuse

calvin bro, buy MSC

cheoky

2,819 posts

Posted by cheoky > 2016-10-31 11:26 | Report Abuse

Msc is good. Gudang is to avoid as I m staying in jb.

calvintaneng

53,254 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2016-10-31 11:27 | Report Abuse

Posted by paperplane2016 > Oct 31, 2016 11:24 AM | Report Abuse

calvin bro, buy MSC

Yes, Steven Yong,

MSC is far better than Gadang. For now I think MRCB & DRB will be in vogue as GE14 coming next

Posted by Jonathan Keung > 2016-10-31 11:28 | Report Abuse

Xuen wen. we are all God fearing people. we dont want people to think we are still living on tress. Remember God tell us. do more good deeds, talk good and think good. ( most important do not take advantage of other people but twisting facts ) Cheers have a nice day

xuewen

374 posts

Posted by xuewen > 2016-10-31 11:29 | Report Abuse

I can tell you in advance, some day after Sept 19, Calvin will be posting a photo showing he is joining me in the BERSIH 5 rally.

he is Singaporean, why he does that ?

GILA_BABI mah....

like he is doing to Gadang now

calvintaneng

53,254 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2016-10-31 11:45 | Report Abuse

xuewen I can tell you in advance, some day after Sept 19, Calvin will be posting a photo showing he is joining me in the BERSIH 5 rally.

he is Singaporean, why he does that ?

GILA_BABI mah....

like he is doing to Gadang now
31/10/2016 11:29

Xuewen?

Sounds like Siew Wan? A girl?

Calvin does not take sides in politic.

This i3 Investors is an Investment Forum

Tell you what Calvin SEES today.

Pm Najib going to China & get JV from China. Lots of it this round as All The Big Guns of Industry are going with him

I SEE 2 stocks. Though many don't have even a vague notion, or even a slight hint at present.

These Are The 2 Stocks to Watch Out. They might be next year's Super Stock

1) The recent Rm55 Billions Eastern Coastal Link from KL City to Tumpat, Kelantan is an appetizer for More Investments into BANDAR MALAYSIA - A RM160 BILLIONS PROJECT. And Najib already bought up 8% of MRCB shares through PP. And more PP planned for MRCB. So just watch where the action will be...

2) Pm Najib going to See Jackma of Alibaba. JV with POS? No wonder DRB has taken substantial position in POS. Now DRB owns more than 50% of POS. So watch POS & DRB very carefully.

They say, "No smoke without fire". So if there are stirrings in these 2 Calvin directs your attention there.

Will post more on DRB later.

Posted by buddyinvest > 2016-10-31 11:46 | Report Abuse

Yes yes, gadang recovers!

xuewen

374 posts

Posted by xuewen > 2016-10-31 11:47 | Report Abuse

Posted by calvintaneng > Oct 31, 2016 11:23 AM | Report Abuse

Xuewen,

Please understand this

Calvin's heart is overflowing with care and concern. Actually I hate to be so outspoken.

my answer: which true good man will feel he is good enough

Calvin : Why then Calvin is speaking out against all conman stocks, all overvalued stocks being promoted by syndicates & other pump and dump stocks

My reply : a man with evil intention will tell you others are more evil

Calvin: Last time Calvin got 3 good friends
Last time I don't know anything about stocks so I can't help them.
NOW I AM HERE TO SAVE SOME.
I HOPE I CAN SAVE SOME POOR SORCHAI (SIMPLETON) WHO WILL LISTEN.
THAT IS MY MISSION AND CALLING.
I hope at least one or two can understand.

My reply : but you are doing more harms to them than good and you are not aware
read the agreement of the capital city JV I have attached for you easy reference , but you refuse to read , you choose to believe in what you see in the photo than the truth behind, kill the gold goose that will lay golden eggs, if you know share investing a few years earlier when lim goh tong want to build Genting in the jungle ,i believe you will call it a white elephant also.

Calvin,

please wake , you are a good son of Jesus Christ, chase away the satan that has occupied your heart.

God Bless You.

ckkhen

193 posts

Posted by ckkhen > 2016-10-31 11:51 | Report Abuse

traderman,
Calvin has already warned about Gadang before collapse last Friday.

Ryan88

1,327 posts

Posted by Ryan88 > 2016-10-31 11:51 | Report Abuse

Haha....

Ryan88

1,327 posts

Posted by Ryan88 > 2016-10-31 11:53 | Report Abuse

Hi Calvintan
interested to know you more.

How many childrens/grand do u have?
How old are you ?
Where u stay ? In hdb/condo/landed in sg?
How many frens you have ? How frequent you hang out v them ?

calvintaneng

53,254 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2016-10-31 11:55 |

Post removed.Why?

paperplane2016

21,540 posts

Posted by paperplane2016 > 2016-10-31 11:56 | Report Abuse

whenever Calvin post a doubt post, you better watch out.
so far his call on problems hit 100% correct!!
Too bad we cant sell short, else he is 100 times richer!

Posted by Investor899 > 2016-10-31 11:56 | Report Abuse

HA HA HA HA

xuewen

374 posts

Posted by xuewen > 2016-10-31 12:02 | Report Abuse

Calvin,

not all shares recommended by KYY and OTB are bad,
you do not know who am I
but I know Gadang better than you
I understand your target is not Gadang
your target is OTB and KYY
this time you have really chosen a wrong battle ground
please wake up
back to your true-self of a good Christian while still not too late

calvintaneng

53,254 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2016-10-31 12:05 | Report Abuse

paperplane2016 whenever Calvin post a doubt post, you better watch out.
so far his call on problems hit 100% correct!!
Too bad we cant sell short, else he is 100 times richer!
31/10/2016 11:56

HAHAHA!

Steven Yong,

Great Raider said you might be i3 Investor's champion this year like last time you were champion in investlah!

I think OTB got the championship with 3 boosters

1) He picked quite good stock momentum stocks

2) He boosted it with his subscribers monies by piling on to boost shares further

3) And KYY also joined in to promote. So OTB did well for last few years because of added boosters

So everyone has a race car with one engine. But OTB's car has 3 engines. 1) His own. 2) His subscribers 3) KYY powerful engine.

Under true competition rule I think OTB will be disqualified!

See

Even our Own Badminton Champion Datuk Lee Chong Wei was once banned for suspected doping.

berry

1,036 posts

Posted by berry > 2016-10-31 12:08 | Report Abuse

Calvin, few years ago, he was promoting BJCorp like mad, shouting forRM1.00, now 3 years already NEVER HAPPENED & WILL NOT HAPPEN IN ANOTHER 3 YEARS, HELLO WAKE UP!!!

berry

1,036 posts

Posted by berry > 2016-10-31 12:09 | Report Abuse

MOST OF THE TIME, CALVIN MISJUDGED!!

calvintaneng

53,254 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2016-10-31 12:19 | Report Abuse

Posted by xuewen > Oct 31, 2016 12:02 PM | Report Abuse

Calvin,

not all shares recommended by KYY and OTB are bad,
you do not know who am I
but I know Gadang better than you
I understand your target is not Gadang
your target is OTB and KYY
this time you have really chosen a wrong battle ground
please wake up
back to your true-self of a good Christian while still not too late

Calvin replies:

Calvin has a lot to learn from OTB about momentum stocks.

See, I learn from OTB not to simply buy dead stocks although got High NTA.

Now I have laernt Momentum Stocks like in Thematic Plays

I bought Jaks at 40 cts in WATER THEME PLAY. It went to Rm1.20 (Up 200%)

I bought MyEG for GST PLAY (Govt needs money due to less revenue from Petronas) MyEG (Emas Gold) Jumped from Rm2.00 to Rm4.00 & split (up 100%)

I bought Super Enterprize at Rm1.25 due to Oil Crash that benefitted Plastic Stock. Super taken private at Rm3.80 (Up 200%)

Others were Ajiya (Up 100%), Sabah Election Theme plays (I made from 30# to 40%) & others.

So I am here to learn from All & Everyone.

I also learn from KYY about how MBMR came into being. How he formed Gamuda, Mudajaya & IJM. I like to learn from his vast experience.

So Calvin appreciates all & dislike no one.

Even if I spoke bad about Venfx, musangfox & koonbee it is because I care for them. I warn them to escape from harm.

That's all.

Going for lunch now.

Yes,

People who said baid about Calvin like MikeKong55, NancyTang, Crischan , MrTigerShark & all others Calvin also care and concern for them.

Wish they all can come back and join us.

See

Dr M also made friend with Anwar.

Nothing is impossible!

Let love, kindness and care prevail

MAY ALL HAVE A NICE DAY

WARM REGARDS,

Calvin your servant.

calvintaneng

53,254 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2016-10-31 12:24 | Report Abuse

berry Calvin, few years ago, he was promoting BJCorp like mad, shouting forRM1.00, now 3 years already NEVER HAPPENED & WILL NOT HAPPEN IN ANOTHER 3 YEARS, HELLO WAKE UP!!!
31/10/2016 12:08

Berry?

Be careful lor!

Actually Calvin still like Bj Corp. See Icon8888 posted Bj corp no muscle. Bj Corp really now bo lat (no muscle strength). You should go and squeeze Icon's neck for being so negative. Never mind. After MRCB & DRB & BPURI POWERED UP I WILL POST ON BJ CORP AGAIN

Hungry now. Must go for Soup Tulang ZZZ?

berry

1,036 posts

Posted by berry > 2016-10-31 12:32 | Report Abuse

cALVIN,
I SOLD THEM LONG TIME AGO & I DON'T OWN BJCORP MAH... I WARNED YOU NOT TO PROMOTE AND TRAP OTHERS!POOR CALVIN, STILL BELIEVE IN SAND CASTLE!

Actually Calvin still like Bj Corp. See Icon8888 posted Bj corp no muscle. Bj Corp really now bo lat (no muscle strength).

Jay

1,126 posts

Posted by Jay > 2016-10-31 12:33 | Report Abuse

thanks for going on the ground to take and share these photos. but one crucial thing to note is gadang is only providing the land. costs will be fully borne by Hatten and Gadang will get a share of the GDV. So the risk is much lesser for them. Usually for Hatten projects, I noticed they like to sell the units and provide a guaranteed rental scheme (for 1-2 years). so chances are the units were already snapped up by investors who thought they can get rental yields.

but of course I could be wrong. maybe they have difficulties selling the units then selling price and GDV will need to be slashed. then only that would be negative for Gadang

berry

1,036 posts

Posted by berry > 2016-10-31 12:34 | Report Abuse

CALVIN, YOU MISJUDGED! DON'T BELIEVE IN CALVIN, HE IS NOT A RESEARCHER OR ANALYST... CALVIN, DO SOMETHING ELSELAH!

GG3261

44 posts

Posted by GG3261 > 2016-10-31 14:14 | Report Abuse

Posted by GG3261 > Oct 31, 2016 02:11 PM | Report Abuse X

KC , your target of talk is wrong this time

it is Calvin who is having the "cognitive confirmation bias" you said.

look at the way he commented about Gadang,
other than Capital city that he called a white elephant, what other fact and data that he had provided.
did he read the agreement of the JV?
did he evaluate the financial status of Hatten int ptv ltd ?
did he knows how JV work?
did he knows how Gadang unlocking the value of the land that was bought and now fully paid , at a price of 35M in return of a profit sharing of 334M for a period 5 and a half years starting from 2015.
why going round bull-shitting creating fear at all corners of i3
he should stick to his bina puri where know more than talking rubbish about thing that he doesn't know much

calvintaneng

53,254 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2016-10-31 14:34 | Report Abuse

Hi Guys,

Calvin is the Biggest Bull in the Iskandar Story. Please don't get me wrong.

Because Pengerang is so booming I think Gadang is facing very high cost of operation there. So last quarter profit from construction is only 7%.

See my past post on Pengerang

http://www.johorinvestment.com/days-tour-iskandar-pengerang-oil-gas-region/

tksw

12,382 posts

Posted by tksw > 2016-10-31 16:04 | Report Abuse

waa.. build so high already arr... mani come liao

calvintaneng

53,254 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2016-10-31 16:31 | Report Abuse

Wahaha!

Bina Puri holding firmly!

Calvin and Johor Buddies loading up DRB on weakness.

YAHOOOOOOO!!!

davidkkw79

5,068 posts

Posted by davidkkw79 > 2016-10-31 16:34 | Report Abuse

Where got such as honor buddy, all are created by your imagination.

WB2F

330 posts

Posted by WB2F > 2016-10-31 17:06 | Report Abuse

CALVIN TAN, could you please explain ?

Posted by GG3261 > Oct 31, 2016 02:11 PM | Report Abuse X

KC , your target of talk is wrong this time

it is Calvin who is having the "cognitive confirmation bias" you said.

look at the way he commented about Gadang,
other than Capital city that he called a white elephant, what other fact and data that he had provided.
did he read the agreement of the JV?
did he evaluate the financial status of Hatten int ptv ltd ?
did he knows how JV work?
did he knows how Gadang unlocking the value of the land that was bought and now fully paid , at a price of 35M in return of a profit sharing of 334M for a period 5 and a half years starting from 2015.
why going round bull-shitting creating fear at all corners of i3
he should stick to his bina puri where know more than talking rubbish about thing that he doesn't know much

J2529

379 posts

Posted by J2529 > 2016-10-31 17:08 | Report Abuse

must be very lonely have no one argue with him in singapore forum. poor guy.

want to grab gadang till like this. poor singaporean guy

Posted by Benjamin_8888 > 2016-10-31 19:16 | Report Abuse

WB2F not only on gadang, this small kuku bird also bull shit on mrt/lrt project in JB which he only know the surface info.

HiWorld

18 posts

Posted by HiWorld > 2016-10-31 19:58 | Report Abuse

Thanks for sharing

berry

1,036 posts

Posted by berry > 2016-11-01 10:10 | Report Abuse

calvin,

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2016/11/01/china-to-pour-in-billions-for-rail-project-engineeringandconstruction-contract-will-also-be-signed/

As a follow-up:
Please go & take more photos with your smart phone, also please find out what China companies involved, also,how all this can be done, where are the terminals-how far from Tempoi etc..

I only respect SERIOUS ANALYSTS WHO DO RESEARCH AS A TEAM, NOT RANDOMLY SNAP SOME PHOTOS LIKE TOURISTS, YOU KNOWLAH, TOURISTS COME TO TEMPOI CAN ONLY SEE A SMALL PERSPECTIVE, THEY CAN'T CAN'T SEE FUTURE AND THEY ARE NOT INTERESTED ABOUT THE FUTURE!!

CALVIN, DO YOUR HOMEWORK SERIOUSLY!!

Posted by qiqimon5566 > 2016-11-01 14:11 | Report Abuse

THE MOST RUBBISH ARTICLE I HAVE EVER SEEN...
WTF is this???

calvintaneng

53,254 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2016-11-01 14:54 | Report Abuse

Tell you more about the criteria for a successful shopping mall.

They are:

1. VISIBILITY

It must be visible in its location.

Last time in Kl I say Jaya Jusco in Tmn Maluri is a very visible location towards Cheras. Capital City is not visible from Pasir Gudang highway.

2. ACCESSIBLILITY

A Shopping Mall must be easily accessible. By car, bus or train or frequent taxi plying by. This Gadang Elephant) is so out of the way. How to go?

3. Population Density.

Ikea is also building in Tebrau City. The catchment is a nice 150,000 people. For Capital City I think not more than 10,000 people if only Malaysians are counter.

4. PURCHASING POWER

Population density is good only if there is purchasing power. Some shops have little sales because the majority of the people are bangla who carry their own food to work. So purchasing power being poor will add little value.

5. LOCATION OF BUSINESS

A Shopping Mall should be located in prime area with good catchment of wealthy people. It should be visible and also accessible. And it should also be safe with connectivity to transport arteries.

6. NATURE OF BUSINESS

If located faraway it should be a bargain shopping mall offering discounted goods like JPO or wholesale discount store. In that case the rental must be cheap so that they can give better discount.
However, Capital City shops are selling as high as Rm5,000 psf. It cannot but only sell high end goods.

7. REALITY OF BUSINESS CYCLE

Now Spore is entering a recession. In recessionary times people hold tight their purse and cut down unneccessary spend.

To adapt to recession people in Spain made and sell small tapas. During the last down turn in Johor KSL adapted by building smaller single storey houses - one storey 20×65 ft houses selling at Rm110,000.

In bad times downsizing and economy is the name of the game. High end highly expensive in out of the way location like Capital City is out of the affordability of many today.

This reality will soon dawn on all hopeful buyers of Capital City and will also wake up unsuspecting sorchai who buy into the Gadang story.

Posted by Ahbeng Beng > 2016-11-03 00:38 | Report Abuse

Capital 21 idea is good, location super bad. Such concept if put at jln wong ah fook, will even beat city square. Current location, and if hatten do not have control over tenants, or type of shops they are going to bring in, visitors will only visit once or twice, just to look at the interior, then bye bye. Chances of failure is super high. Good thing: hatten and gadang have the power to build it up and not cabut. Just that capital 21 cannot perform at all due to location.

Posted by Ahbeng Beng > 2016-11-03 00:58 | Report Abuse

The Mall building (at the bottom of the model) comprises of 11 levels :-

(a) Level 1 (Mall Ground Floor) - Retail units to be retained by developer for rental income;

(b) Level 2 (Mall Upper Ground Floor) - Retail units for sale (Theme America);

(c) Level 3 (Mall First Floor) - Retail units for sale (Theme Europe);

(d) Level 4 (Mall Second Floor) - Retail units for sale (Theme Oceania);

(e) Level 5 (Mall Third Floor) - Retail units for sale (Theme Asia);

(f) Level 6 (Mall Fourth Floor) - Retail units for sale (Theme Africa);

(g) Level 7 to 10 (Car parks); and

(h) Level 11 (World Museum) - Not for sale. Visitors pay entrance fees.

http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/icon8888/62027.jsp

Also gadang provide land, do they capitally involved?

Posted by Ahbeng Beng > 2016-11-03 01:03 | Report Abuse

This shopping mall got attraction point la, if marketing gao gao, or as tourists must visit spot, then hard to put conclusion now. Among all factors, only 1 downside, location!

Koon Bee

255 posts

Posted by Koon Bee > 2016-11-05 09:54 | Report Abuse

Calvin real joker

Koon Bee

255 posts

Posted by Koon Bee > 2016-11-05 10:19 | Report Abuse

I can conclude this sochai Calvin Tan have mental problem...suggest him go check in tanjong rambutan for the treatment

calvintaneng

53,254 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2016-11-06 17:34 | Report Abuse

Koon Bee

Calvin real joker. Calvin cracks jokes and made all very happy in i3 forum like a big happy family.

Calvin warns people to run away from conman stock like comcorp. And buy good stocks like POS, DRB & MRCB

Keep it up Calvin!
05/11/2016 09:54

Koon Bee

255 posts

Posted by Koon Bee > 2016-11-06 17:37 | Report Abuse

Meat
4 posts
Posted by Meat > Nov 6, 2016 05:32 PM | Report Abuse

Calvin add more on weakness? You mean you had add more MUIIND @ 15 sen?
Will sell another house to buy MUIIND should it down to 11 sen
sell another bungalow should MUIIND reach 8 sen
sell your son you wife your mum to acquire MUIIND if it falls to 5 sen?

Ooopppps,, did you sell your father to buy PERISAI @ 4.5 sen *on Weakness* ?

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2016-11-06 17:38 | Report Abuse

Don't let Calvin-the headless chicken jokes kill your invest life. U CAN MADE FAR BETTER THSN HIM !!!

Koon Bee

255 posts

Posted by Koon Bee > 2016-11-06 17:39 | Report Abuse

Calvin spent his life in i3 but keep average down his share coz his share all going to holland after his buy call...i wonder he earn any cent from stock market in his whole life...LOL

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2016-11-06 17:47 | Report Abuse

Ill brad Calvin pls stop your idiotic behave.
U are totally suck with your bleeding portfolio.
Don't try to mislead other, bad karma will come back to u.

calvintaneng

53,254 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2016-11-06 17:49 | Report Abuse

Posted by VenFx > Nov 6, 2016 05:35 PM | Report Abuse

Don't let Concorp-the headless frog jokes kill your invest life.
U CAN MADE FAR BETTER THSN HIM !!!

Posted by Koon Bee

Calvin real joker. Calvin cracks jokes and made all very happy in i3 forum like a big happy family.

Calvin warns people to run away from conman stock like comcorp. And buy good stocks like POS, DRB & MRCB

Keep it up Calvin!
05/11/2016 09:54

Calvin replies

Koon Bee & Venfx are so clever!

Clap!
Clap!
Clap!

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2016-11-06 17:55 | Report Abuse

This is only will show how low u are.
Don't twist my words.