14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2016-10-31 00:01 | Report Abuse

This is really entertaining....

Koon Bee

255 posts

Posted by Koon Bee > 2016-10-31 00:22 | Report Abuse

LOL

Posted by buddyinvest > 2016-10-31 00:24 | Report Abuse

Calvin, I will expose your bpuri failed project in Brunei.

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2016-10-31 01:13 | Report Abuse

Are you a construction clerk ?
Frankly speaking u have good imagination.
But, most of your thoughts not relevant.

Shopping mall very depend o their strategies offered, and the contents are most important .
U juz cant jump on conclusion best on your totally fantasy dude.

MuttonCurry

1,192 posts

Posted by MuttonCurry > 2016-10-31 01:22 | Report Abuse

aka bpuri holland sifu floggig per 41 counter ... kekeke

batman11

267 posts

Posted by batman11 > 2016-10-31 01:33 | Report Abuse

Oh yeah, that entire building is Gadang's everything.

Posted by necromancer > 2016-10-31 01:34 | Report Abuse

reminds me of MidValley...look how THAT turns out!!till this day really regret not taking up the Manhatten Fish Mkt (formerly The Fish Shop) franchise outlet offered in MidValley!Anyway, JB is a different ball game...good luck to Gadang holders!!

Posted by Spencer88 > 2016-10-31 02:45 | Report Abuse

This is really entertaining in the midnight, especially your "Aiyoyo!" and Sup Tulang ZZZ

ppfoong

130 posts

Posted by ppfoong > 2016-10-31 03:01 | Report Abuse

Capital City is a joint venture project, do you know:
1. How many % of the joint venture belonged to Gadang?
2. How many capital has Gadang put in this project, in terms of dollar and cent?
3. How much Gadang expect to get from this project? In what form?

And if you are in Johor, should go and see Pengerang instead of Capital City.

Chelsea

223 posts

Posted by Chelsea > 2016-10-31 03:28 | Report Abuse

Damn idiot is calvin. Rubbish article

Wing50

22 posts

Posted by Wing50 > 2016-10-31 05:59 | Report Abuse

Fact finding exercise before investing is so important. For some investors it is a bit too late now but nevertheless it is helpful to know.

pussycats

7,611 posts

Posted by pussycats > 2016-10-31 06:01 | Report Abuse

Calvin, really eye opening photos to all of us. TQ for yo efforts to wake us up by showing the real Capital City.

fattycat

687 posts

Posted by fattycat > 2016-10-31 06:09 | Report Abuse

stock market is like that.When price drop terrible ,suddenly all bad things come out ...haiz~~

wahahaha

445 posts

Posted by wahahaha > 2016-10-31 06:34 | Report Abuse

just a few photos and some writings, i can do that very simple and fast too. who would spent so much time and efforts talking all negative about one counter? i think most ppl can guess this kiasu's intentions while at the end of his article promoting his own stocks. Be careful with such person. Do your own research and decide yourself.

calvintaneng

53,357 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2016-10-31 07:18 | Report Abuse

Good morning to all who visit here,

I have taken notes of all comments here.
Some received with good faith, some got negative response while others thought it entertaining & one fella got wild imagination!

I would like to answer this one:

Posted by ppfoong > Oct 31, 2016 03:01 AM | Report Abuse

Capital City is a joint venture project, do you know:
1. How many % of the joint venture belonged to Gadang?
2. How many capital has Gadang put in this project, in terms of dollar and cent?
3. How much Gadang expect to get from this project? In what form?

And if you are in Johor, should go and see Pengerang instead of Capital City.

Calvin replies:

According to AR of 2015 Gadang land is 16.2 acres with a value of RM21 millions. Gadang provides the lands while Hatten is the building. So the profits will be shared.

Now that the sales of Capital City might be impacted by the current property slow down plus its undesirable location Gadang might have its lands held up in limbo. As Gadang has already factored the sales into its previous quarters results any reversal of "projected profits" into losses will greatly reduce the future EPS later.

Since Gadang is a hot momentum stock all expectation is focused on its continual exceptional performance. Any slow down or even one negative quarter might cause price to collapse and plummet!

As such it is better not to chase it.

Whatever reason like

Gadang might secure some future award
Prominent Investor & gang are buying
Research Houses are all projecting higher profits

can be summarized as speculative. This is in the realm of gambling & Not True Investing.

And your last question

"And if you are in Johor, should go and see Pengerang instead of Capital City."

Gadang's profit from construction is quite thin unlike PTaras. It is only 7%

I have already been to Pengerang 2 times:

See my posts

http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/forum/800000378.jsp

The high cost of doing business in Pengarang will eat into the profits of Gadang!

davidkkw79

5,068 posts

Posted by davidkkw79 > 2016-10-31 07:44 | Report Abuse

Master cold eye has just mentioned who always high profile to talk rubbish, his actual perform is terrible.....

muscular

280 posts

Posted by muscular > 2016-10-31 07:48 | Report Abuse

Sell gadang.. Over value with tis result

calvintaneng

53,357 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2016-10-31 08:03 | Report Abuse

Muscular is correct!

Gadang is overvalued!

Now you lucky guys who kena conned in Gadang.

Calvin got good news for you!

NST's article today quoted JP APEX forecast for Gadang at Rm3.70!

You better take this opportunity to sell to other greater fools who know nothing as yet.

You guys are the luckiest of all to know the truth first.

So take this opportunity to sell Gadang into strength!

Last time NST helped to PUSH PECD FROM 22.5 cts to over 80 cts. I sold and made profits from other sorchai. PECD later gone bankrupt and delisted!!

OrlandoOil

4,772 posts

Posted by OrlandoOil > 2016-10-31 08:16 | Report Abuse

Calvin if ur photo in ur IC not handsome volunteer a nice wan u wil be feature

Posted by cresbinvest > 2016-10-31 08:20 | Report Abuse

rubbish..

Posted by Benjamin_8888 > 2016-10-31 08:24 | Report Abuse

I agreed the location is within tampoi industrial. But let me tell you ZZ sup tulang is a famous Malay restaurant in Johor Bahru. Again this small kuku bird trying to confuse readers here.

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2016-10-31 08:29 | Report Abuse

You are lying and misrepresenting, just like what you have always been doing

I have been there before to see it. They purposely choose to locate it in an industrial zone. The concept is like Jusco - located away from key commercial areas so that can avoid traffic jam. If you have been to Jusco, you will know how it works well

I have sold my Gadang last Friday, but I still want to speak up when I see you write nonsense like this

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2016-10-31 08:48 | Report Abuse

Btw why would people go to a half completed project ? Are we supposed to see a lot of cars touring a construction site ? You are really funny

calvintaneng

53,357 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2016-10-31 08:52 | Report Abuse

icon8888,

NO, YOU ARE WRONG.

I HAVE DONE MY HOMEWORK CAREFULLY BEFORE I POST.

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO LIED ABOUT DOLOMITE THE DYNAMITE WHO KILLED OFF SO MANY SORCHAI. WHAT ABOUT THE CON JOB YOU DID TO POOR KOONBEE, VENFX AND MUSANGFOX.

YOU BETTER NOT SIMPLY POINT FINGER AND ACCUSE.

AS FOR GADANG THE WHITE ELEPHANT TIME WILL PROVE ME RIGHT.

AND FOR THAT I CAN WAIT

Posted by aizuddin1199 > 2016-10-31 08:54 | Report Abuse

i live in that area..calvin comment on the location is so stupid..that area is very busy..one of the expensive area in JB (BBU)..later on will have traffic jam there everyday on peak hour..calvin even comment badly on Sup Tulang ZZ..oh how stupid and clueless you are haha~

Posted by Benjamin_8888 > 2016-10-31 09:07 | Report Abuse

Haha I think this small kuku bird never try the sup tulang at ZZ.

calvintaneng

53,357 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2016-10-31 09:09 |

Post removed.Why?

aidwiz

356 posts

Posted by aidwiz > 2016-10-31 09:09 | Report Abuse

aiyoh even if sell gadang why do wanna buy binapuri hahah

popo92

578 posts

Posted by popo92 > 2016-10-31 09:21 | Report Abuse

this seems familiar with hevea 's robertl, however calvin reputation is way unreliable.

calvintaneng

53,357 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2016-10-31 09:26 | Report Abuse

Posted by popo92 > Oct 31, 2016 09:21 AM | Report Abuse

this seems familiar with hevea 's robertl, however calvin reputation is way unreliable.

Calvin replies,

Perception is caused by syndicates trying to malign Calvin because Calvin exposes their conman games! They used fake IDs to put Calvin in bad lights. Calvim

yktay1

464 posts

Posted by yktay1 > 2016-10-31 09:50 | Report Abuse

Honestly I dont see anything wrong with the development. If the project is abandoned or massively behind schedule then maybe.

Calvin being the drama queen and trying to cause panic to promote his stocks. Its just another stunt.

smalltimer

1,501 posts

Posted by smalltimer > 2016-10-31 09:50 | Report Abuse

Hi calvin, note that photo's taken on Sunday, after Deepavali holiday..since its a factory area, a supermarket will strive and catchment area there with low income and middle income..

keke

784 posts

Posted by keke > 2016-10-31 09:50 | Report Abuse

ya...property very bad nowadays....even ecoworld also every month got roadshow at mall. last time where got like that one....open house summore, free eat, free play for kids, free this free that.....ecoworld wor...are u kidding me.

keke

784 posts

Posted by keke > 2016-10-31 09:51 | Report Abuse

btw, i din means to say ecoworld is hopeless ah...dun quote me wrong.

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2016-10-31 09:52 | Report Abuse

Why there are always someone stupid come out to say despicable things after share price up or down. It juz like Gwak Gwak all the time.
FOR THE PUPBLIC ATTENTION ? His name suck, anyhow.

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2016-10-31 09:52 | Report Abuse

It's Calvin I refer to.

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2016-10-31 09:54 | Report Abuse

Calvin are u the properties salesman or construction clerk ?

wahahaha

445 posts

Posted by wahahaha > 2016-10-31 10:00 | Report Abuse

calvintan is a attention seeker. the more u retaliate will just incite his egoism. ignore him and do your own research then decide. don't be swayed away by such half-baked analysis and no one here can say his own analysis is well rounded.

Posted by Jonathan Keung > 2016-10-31 10:18 | Report Abuse

buying a property and building a mega-mall is 2 different type of projects. buying a project (you can forsee or project the value based on traffic count, location or infra development projects )

building a mall looks at things ina different angle. location and attracting buyers or tenants. selling on future catchment areas or potential capital appreciation.

some developers are good (enticing customers ) some are not soo good. Mall attractivneess subject to tenants mix or branded lifestyle. Sg Wang plaza is a prime example where MRT projects and on going construction (plus certain local factors ) has turned the once sought address into less desirable or secondary choices for city folks.

traffic at Pavilion or Low Yat is less affected compared to Sg Wang Mall. Whether Gadang project at Tampoi is a hit or being hit ( is still early days )

xuewen

374 posts

Posted by xuewen > 2016-10-31 10:24 | Report Abuse

True story

I do not believe there is Satan in this world, Now I believe.

indeed there is Human with a Satan heart

before this I do not be there is Satan in this world . now I believe , indeed, there is human with a Satan heart.

Posted by calvintaneng > Oct 29, 2016 11:25 PM | Report Abuse

Posted by pisanggoreng > Oct 29, 2016 11:09 PM | Report Abuse

a chinese saying,

one type of rice , all sort of people

ah boon not interested in gadang because it is a share promoted by his enemy KYY and he is jealous of OTB . so do not hope to hear anything fair and unbiased from him regarding all the stocks recommended by KYY or OTB

Calvin refuses to believe Gadang can perform well because of capital city .

he is convinced that houses are difficult to sell now a days , not only capital city but the whole property market in Malaysia and Singapore. He had seen this with his own eyes.

But he is a good christian with a careless heart.because he did not do his homework well before providing his golden advises not to invest in Gadang .

why i said he is careless?

1. He did not read the agreement of the JV of Gadang and Hatten for the development of Capital city.
you may view the agreement through the following link:

http://www.bursamalaysia.com/market/listed-companies/company-announcements/4381697

if he had read the agreement carefully with an unbiased heart (hati terbuka), then he would have convinced that whether capital city a "white elephant" or "not a white elephant" , Gadang is guaranteed of the profit sharing of some RM334,000,000.00 or a steady income of about RM55M - 60M per year, every year for a period of 5 five and half year starting from 2015 untill 2021

Gadang did not have to pay a single sen for the development , just a piece of land bought a price of RM 30,500,000.00. all the development cost is borne by Hatten

2. Calvin did not check the financial status of Hatten international pte limited company. if he had done that,then he would have convinced this capital city project for Hatten is just a "sap-sap-sui" case.

Conclusion :

Capital city is a Goose that lay the Golden eggs for Gadang ,

how can you let go easily a Golden Goose with a small gain.

God will never give you a second chance if you do not treasure the first one.

Calvin replies:

Pissanggoreng or pissang sudah kena goreng?

Calvin good Christian with careless heart?

Calvin has studied both Hatten from Singapore & Gadang's position.

I think Hatten has tried to wear a Hat Too Big For Its Own Good.

Now of course Gadang is providing the 16.2 acres land worth Rm21 millions for the Capital City JV project.

Share of Rm334 millions windfall of JV with Hatten? I think you prepare to forget it. There is a blindness of colossal proportion if people are buying into the Capital City story.

Mow that Capital City is being built in stages Gadang's own 16.2 acres land are liable for quit rent & assessment. It will be more and more from MPJB later. Just like they slapped a Huge Tax on UEMS!

So in stead of a profit from Capital City Gadang better be prepared to pay more land taxes. That will be a wake up call later.

xuewen

374 posts

Posted by xuewen > 2016-10-31 10:26 | Report Abuse

I still remember when LIM GOH TONG built his GENTING in the middle of the jungle people called him GILA_BABI

xuewen

374 posts

Posted by xuewen > 2016-10-31 10:27 | Report Abuse

now this white elephant has become the favorite of most Singaporean

moneySIFU

5,848 posts

Posted by moneySIFU > 2016-10-31 10:28 | Report Abuse

Very interesting, Mr Calvin go all the way to hantam Gadang, really brave one.

xuewen

374 posts

Posted by xuewen > 2016-10-31 10:36 | Report Abuse

Singaporean are very smart, smarter than you can imagine. otherwise how a nation without natural resources can survive and prosper .

His intention is to create more panic sell , so that he can buy more , one year later he will start telling you his successful story about when others are fearful , he his calm and greedy

only our Malaysian are foolish, lazy to do homework, pay subscription to buy tips, when the trend reversed, panic sell. Singaporean adds oil, add salt... quietly collect more and more

xuewen

374 posts

Posted by xuewen > 2016-10-31 10:40 | Report Abuse

Calvin said :

These are the Shocking Photos of Capital City 21.

Located in an industrial area without population catchment. A middle Class Malay area with average purchasing power. A sure White Elephant in the making.

I still remember when LIM GOH TONG built his GENTING in the middle of the jungle people called him GILA_BABI

now this white elephant has become the favorite of most Singaporean

calvintaneng

53,357 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2016-10-31 10:41 | Report Abuse

Posted by moneySIFU > Oct 31, 2016 10:28 AM | Report Abuse

Very interesting, Mr Calvin go all the way to hantam Gadang, really brave one.

Haha MoneySIFU,

Calvin likes your humble and teachable attitude!

Give you a FIVE!

djibaok

1,175 posts

Posted by djibaok > 2016-10-31 10:44 | Report Abuse

How about Calvin go to ZZ sop tulang and review their food. More reliable than this article.

Op3rs

396 posts

Posted by Op3rs > 2016-10-31 10:46 | Report Abuse

sometimes i really dont know how thick a human face can be. ive nvr seen such shameless child before
how old are u anyway calvin? cz the way i see it, u might be still living with ur mom

calvintaneng

53,357 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2016-10-31 10:50 | Report Abuse

Posted by djibaok > Oct 31, 2016 10:44 AM | Report Abuse

How about Calvin go to ZZ sop tulang and review their food. More reliable than this article.

Ok,

I like soup. All kinds of soup. Will go try out this soup tulang ZZ.

ZZ? Giving me nice good sleep? I already slept soundly every night.

berry

1,036 posts

Posted by berry > 2016-10-31 10:50 | Report Abuse

your warning is too paranoic : medical: a serious mental illness that causes you to falsely believe that to an extend destructive!

Wait to see things shaping up.. along with MRT & LRT contract awards.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz