Be the first to like this.

120 comment(s). Last comment by moneySIFU 2016-12-27 10:57

Sslee

4,699 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2016-12-26 09:08 | Report Abuse

For God’s sake, can we all enjoy a peaceful holiday? This is just an investment game or education tool to welcome all new comers on share investing.
If my intention is to win this game, with current rules of limited fund and duration of one year. Then I will go for high risk and high return stock like penny stocks or warrants. You just need to make a few correct guess and you will be most likely crowned the champion for 2017, but so what? No responsible SIFU or Fund managers will recommend this strategy but believe me the probability of winning is very high.
In real investment you need to:
1. Monitor the price moving daily for the TA chart analysis and read through all the comment in i3 investor to gauge the general public feeling on that stock.
2. Monitor the company quarterly report for the FA analysis.
3. Have business senses to know what the company produces and what the products of the company and to which country they sell their products. Then need to monitor daily the commodities price movement, produce price movement, currency movement and country tax structure movement so that you can estimate the company current earning (Sale –Production Cost) and future earnings. Then from this knowledge you can buy more or take profit or cut loss.
Tell me if today crude oil price jump to above USD 100+ who don’t take profit on some of your other stocks and put your money into oil and gas stocks.
4. The people that run the company for you. Are they trustworthiness, had vision for the company or plain cheater. I had to admit I make a terrible mistake and misjudge the people running the Xingquan.
5. Word events that will cause market crash imagine if US declare (Physical war or trade war) war with Russia or China or just a regional war between China and Taiwan. All those Big heartless foreign Fund Manager will quickly dump their share or even short selling not for cutting loss but to make huge future gain because they know everybody will be panic selling and if you cannot top up your margin account the bank will sell it for your no matter how low the price now and how good the fundamental of that stock. I agree with Mr. KCCHONG margin accounts are for those experience and deep pocket players not for general public.
Thank you
Dear OTB,
I appreciate all fund manager that have to work 365 days and long hours per day reading up all the information so that you can make a right call on your recommendation with available fact and figure at that time. Keep up your good work. Please do take your holiday and spend more and quality time with your family.
Thank you
Dear Stockmanmy,
If you cannot argue your case with fact, figure and record then please do not further ridicule yourself in this forum, it reflect very badly on yourself.
Thank you
Have a happy Holiday and please read up on http://cnb.cx/2i52UEW link.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2016-12-26 16:36 | Report Abuse

sslee

OTB tai sai?...cannot touch? beyond touch? God or Jesus?

isn't that what I say? what is the difference?

For God’s sake, can we all enjoy a peaceful holiday? This is just an investment game or education tool to welcome all new comers on share investing.
If my intention is to win this game, with current rules of limited fund and duration of one year. Then I will go for high risk and high return stock like penny stocks or warrants. You just need to make a few correct guess and you will be most likely crowned the champion for 2017, but so what? No responsible SIFU or Fund managers will recommend this strategy but believe me the probability of winning is very high.

Sslee

4,699 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2016-12-26 17:03 | Report Abuse

Dear Stockmanmy,
The way you say it is so rude, not mannerism, insulting people and without providing reasoning.
Just compare yourself with my explanation and the way I say it. Humble with reasoning and respect for other. If you still cannot see the different than god help you. Please continues with your arrogant style and bring further ridicule to your own self.
Thank you

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2016-12-26 17:05 | Report Abuse

sslee

so, OTB tai sai?...cannot touch? beyond touch? God or Jesus? because he has fake thank yous?

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2016-12-26 22:18 | Report Abuse

sslee

tell me what you think?

do OTB think everybody in the word has to eat out of his hand because he is stock God?

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2016-12-26 22:57 | Report Abuse

ok

if you say so.

Ooi Teik Bee

11,041 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2016-12-26 23:09 | Report Abuse

Dear OTB,
I appreciate all fund manager that have to work 365 days and long hours per day reading up all the information so that you can make a right call on your recommendation with available fact and figure at that time. Keep up your good work. Please do take your holiday and spend more and quality time with your family.
Thank you

Ans : Dear Sslee,
Thank you for your good words, I really appreciate it.
I did spend good time with my family.
Thank you.
Ooi

malaysiaku

583 posts

Posted by malaysiaku > 2016-12-27 01:23 | Report Abuse

OTB, keep it up...agree that the annual competitian rules must change in 2017....attended one of your seminar in JB recently...your come out with figures and facts in your presentation...you are really good in TA....terima kasih, bro.

paperplane2016

21,540 posts

Posted by paperplane2016 > 2016-12-27 01:31 | Report Abuse

There is another group for buy and sell mah

John Lu

5,187 posts

Posted by John Lu > 2016-12-27 01:32 | Report Abuse

When kyy lose, he said rules no good...wtf

malaysiaku

583 posts

Posted by malaysiaku > 2016-12-27 01:33 | Report Abuse

tak suka saham yang berisiko tinggi sebab pendapatan bulanan adalah berdasarkan saham dividen yang lebih stabil dan lumayan...kaedah yang berasas dividen yang tinggi dan peningkatan nilai saham secara konsisten setiap tahun....OTB, keep it up...your TA banyak bantu saya in 2016....thanks, bro...

rainbowyen

363 posts

Posted by rainbowyen > 2016-12-27 01:42 | Report Abuse

Kyy lose in 2016? then the rule no good loh....good for us also...let play the games with kyy....he want to change it... let it change...I also don't want to play with risk stock...he is tycoon, but a bit stingy when lose his money....100k only also scared for kyy…..what else to say?

malaysiaku

583 posts

Posted by malaysiaku > 2016-12-27 01:51 | Report Abuse

siapa tak sayang duit, bro?.....kaya macam kyy tapi kalau dah kalah dalam pertandingan saham yang memang jadi kegemarannya, mana nak letak muka?....lainlah kalau kyy muka tembok...bolehlah pandang rendah dan cakap semua orang bodoh...dah terlanjur cakap...apa nak buat? minta tukar peraturanlah...tak salah tukar peraturan untuk pertandingan 2017....kyy happy, kita pun senang hati...haha...

malaysiaku

583 posts

Posted by malaysiaku > 2016-12-27 02:32 | Report Abuse

i3 competition result 2016 dah keluar atau belum??? nak tunggu sampai 31 dec,2016?....tak sabar-sabar nak tengok result hujung tahun...haha....mungkin ramai juga yang ternanti-nanti keputusan peringkat akhir pertandingan antara jaguh-jaguh sifu antaranya kyy, otb dan ramai lagi....lagi cepat keputusan diumumkan lagi bagus!!!!

paperplane2016

21,540 posts

Posted by paperplane2016 > 2016-12-27 07:33 | Report Abuse

You can't win, so you change the rule?

paperplane2016

21,540 posts

Posted by paperplane2016 > 2016-12-27 07:37 | Report Abuse

If rule changed,i will not participate next year's challenge

R3D3

29 posts

Posted by R3D3 > 2016-12-27 08:07 | Report Abuse

A good stock market competition should reflect reality.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2016-12-27 10:29 | Report Abuse

Posted by Sslee > Dec 26, 2016 09:08 AM | Report Abuse

RAIDER COMMENT; IT IS PRECISELY WHAT WE ARE TRYING TO PREVENT, LIKE BUYING INTO HIGH RISK WARRANTS AND PENNY STOCKS IN ORDER TO WIN LOH..!!

BUT LETS COMPARE THE CURRENT RULES & KYY PROPOSAL LOH...!!

IN KYY PROPOSAL, A PLAYER CAN EVEN CHEAT BETTER MAH....!! WHAT HE NEED TO DO, IS TO INSTITUTE BUYING OF HIS HIGH WARRANTS OR PENNY STOCK, ABOUT 14 DAYS B4 THE COMPETITION LOH....!!
HE CAN ACHIEVE THE SAME RESULTS MAH....BUT KNOWING KYY..WHO WANT FACE..HE CAN EVEN DO IT BETTER LOH...JUST SPEND SO SMALL MONIES TO PUT UP THE SMALL PENNY STOCK & WARRANT IN ORDER TO WIN LOH...!!

THIS IS WHY RAIDER SAYS WE SHOULD STICK TO THE EXISTING RULE LOH..!!

PEOPLE MAY ARGUE KYY STILL CAN CHEAT BASING ON EXISTING RULES...WHY HE DON DO IT ?
YES...HE CAN DO IT!! BUT UNDER CURRENT RULES...KYY NEEDS TO BUY & HOLD SHARES FOR 1 YR...JUST IMAGINE IF HE BUY HIGH RISK COUNTERS LIKE MSPORTS, XINGUAN, PERISAI ETC AND HOLD MORE THAN 1 YR AND JUST IMAGINE THESE COUNTERS BANKRUPT....HE WILL BE A LAUGHING STOCK LOH...!!

TO HOLD THIS HIGH RISK PENNY STOCK FOR 1 MTHS IS MUCH LESS RISKY THAN HOLDING 1 YR MAH...!!
THUS IT EASIER TO CHEAT, IF U ALLOW TO GO IN AND OUT...ESPECIALLY FOR KYY LOH....!!

paperplane2016

21,540 posts

Posted by paperplane2016 > 2016-12-27 10:51 | Report Abuse

Agree with raider bro

moneySIFU

5,846 posts

Posted by moneySIFU > 2016-12-27 10:57 | Report Abuse

I used to know: If you can't beat them, join them.
Now I know: If you can't win them, change the rules.

My comment is to stick to whatever it is, I agreed with stockraider.

But my suggestion is to only allow those ID has been registered for sometimes or with certain amount of comments to participate the competition. So many one day ID created to join 2016 stock pick.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz