2 people like this.

15 comment(s). Last comment by insulter 2017-01-26 19:57

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-01-25 01:00 | Report Abuse

well well well

Different business different criteria. And analysts is interested only to the extend that themselves is not sacked because of next quarter results...........

if you really think about, how come Gamuda a cyclical stock can command a PE of 20 at the height of MRT splurge and in between jobs even......and still the hot favorite of everybody?

There is no logic one, only got I look at you, you look at me.

and Air Asia is a favourite target for shorties because there are plenty of shares they can borrow to short..........

supersaiyan3

3,125 posts

Posted by supersaiyan3 > 2017-01-25 02:34 | Report Abuse

You are damn right!

Let's push it 5 times higher.

pussycats

7,611 posts

Posted by pussycats > 2017-01-25 07:26 | Report Abuse

billis can do their part by being strong holders of AA. Buy AA to support.

Posted by helloworld123 > 2017-01-25 08:35 | Report Abuse

Airasia, IMHO, is the most scrutinized stock in Bursa malaysia! Don't know why?

supersaiyan3

3,125 posts

Posted by supersaiyan3 > 2017-01-25 09:30 | Report Abuse

So many sifus favoring Airasia also can't push it, so TF is selling every other business to unleash value, which is the right move. He gets a little bit desperate already.....lots of corporate activities in a 2017

Posted by 明天会更好 > 2017-01-25 10:47 | Report Abuse

很中肯的文章,好!

abangadik

2,305 posts

Posted by abangadik > 2017-01-25 10:49 | Report Abuse

felicity is supersmart! One of the best blog to read about Bursa stock.

Posted by RenegadeMaster > 2017-01-25 11:03 | Report Abuse

Spot on analysis. Air Asia is the original disruptor and one of the few that have gone on to be highly profitable, yet it gets no love from analysts who wet themselves gushing over Grab, Uber, or any other tech start-up. Also, true what is said about the Malaysian government throwing up challenges to Air Asia when they should be nurturing and supporting a homegrown champion that has gone on to become a true international leader in a highly competitive global industry. Very few Malaysian companies can claim the same achievements. Yet in spite of all this, Air Asia has thrived and flourished. Truly, does any more need to be said about how ridiculously undervalued this company is?

ronnietan

141 posts

Posted by ronnietan > 2017-01-25 12:30 | Report Abuse

Two camps on AirAsia. Could be either side's right.
See further results and share price. Then we'll see which side needs more education. Arguments don't win.

Posted by younginvestor92 > 2017-01-25 13:30 | Report Abuse

Air Asia is definitely undervalued, but do not forget the huge debt before considering the pe is extremely low.

curious2

1,812 posts

Posted by curious2 > 2017-01-25 13:42 | Report Abuse

Agree. Pls see felicity complain on other counters private placement{PP} why he keep quiet on AA PP?

Posted by R3D3 > Jan 25, 2017 12:46 PM | Report Abuse
Ronnie: At best, I feel this is a problematic company. There are simply far too many issues with the company.

Felicity wrote: ...This is because Airasia Group (or Tune) of businesses is so large that it involve many inter-company dealings and there could be much more scrutiny. I have to admit I myself am not too happy with some of the transactions...

This is where I am confused. Felicity understood the complexity of the company and clearly wrote the unhappiness with some of the company transactions.

I wonder, if Felicity has no vested interest, would Felicity still be as bullish and still defend the company so strongly?

zhangliang

728 posts

Posted by zhangliang > 2017-01-26 12:30 | Report Abuse

Clearly the author is largely pro Airasia. Airasia accounts is messy. Author compare a company with a huge market cap like airasia to company with small market cap and low tech sectors at the end of the spectrum like FL Bhd and Magni??? Is the comparison even valid? V v questionable....

insulter

211 posts

Posted by insulter > 2017-01-26 19:53 | Report Abuse

you will see the bad quarter result on next quarter and next next quarter

insulter

211 posts

Posted by insulter > 2017-01-26 19:57 | Report Abuse

for the fair value, it should be on 2.0 , people see the good result on the past, and neglect on the future, moreover, the aax is still bringing the shit to the mother company airasia, like the UMW have the UMWOG to bring shit to it. airasia and aax is just benefit from the oil drop so the quarter result is good, so at the current oil price now, the bad quarter result nightmare resume soon

Post a Comment
Market Buzz