147 comment(s). Last comment by PlsGiveBonus 2017-10-07 02:52

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2017-09-28 22:36 | Report Abuse

Posted by stockmanmy > Sep 28, 2017 10:03 PM | Report Abuse
kc
I am not anyone's father here.....
But it is true every thing I say about sailang, margin account, super investor,
Never seen a super successful investor without sailang and margin account. Have you seen one in your long life?

I am not sure you are fit to be a father, telling your children to use margin and sailang Sendai and Jaks at RM1.37 and RM1.72 respectively. But that is none of our business.

What do you call a person without morality?

Have I seen one super investors who are successful without sailang and margin?

Warren Buffet, Seth Klarman, Walter Schloss, Howard Marks, Mohnish Pabarai, etc etc. They are worth billions of USD.

Your so-called super investor can't even smell their fart.

goldenluck16

1,953 posts

Posted by goldenluck16 > 2017-09-28 22:36 | Report Abuse

Case in point about the risk of SMF is the former CEO of Bumi Armada..banks forced sell his shares when he couldn't top up his margin call.

goldenluck16

1,953 posts

Posted by goldenluck16 > 2017-09-28 22:39 | Report Abuse

One can go bankrupt within days if the financier forced sell your shares during a financial meltdown..it's a point of no return.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-09-28 23:05 | Report Abuse

KC

Warren the Buffalo not only sailang and margin.....

Warren the Buffalo started his career by borrowing from friends and family and sailang all in a bankrupt textile company.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2017-09-29 00:06 | Report Abuse

Posted by stockmanmy > Sep 28, 2017 11:05 PM | Report Abuse
KC
Warren the Buffalo not only sailang and margin.....
Warren the Buffalo started his career by borrowing from friends and family and sailang all in a bankrupt textile company.

You are really a talk cock king!

Warren Buffett invested successfully and made a lot of money before 1965. With the money he made, he took control of Berkshire Hathaway in 1965, and become a multi-billionaire now.

What gives you the idea that he borrowed money from friends and family to sailang Berkshire Hathaway?

Warren Buffet never tell anybody to use margin finance. Instead the first thing he told the young people in order to be successful, never use margin finance.

There are many videos and articles in the internet you can search for it.

paperplane2016

21,543 posts

Posted by paperplane2016 > 2017-09-29 00:10 | Report Abuse

No right or wrong using margin. It is individual risk appetite.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2017-09-29 00:19 | Report Abuse

Posted by paperplane2016 > Sep 29, 2017 12:10 AM | Report Abuse
No right or wrong using margin. It is individual risk appetite.

You are right. Everybody has his own rights and preferences.

However, telling the young people and newbies to use margin to sailang stocks like Sendai and Jaks in public forums, especially you are a well-known and well-respected person in the society is definitely wrong, very wrong!

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-09-29 00:21 |

Post removed.Why?

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2017-09-29 00:29 | Report Abuse

Posted by stockmanmy > Sep 29, 2017 12:21 AM | Report Abuse
kc
what you didn't say is ...Warren buffalo now wants to appear respectable and wants people to forget his past...and how he got rich in the first place.
Do as he says but never ever do has he do.......hahahahahaha

You are just talking cock.

Warren Buffett invested successfully and made a lot of money before 1965. With the money he made, he took control of Berkshire Hathaway in 1965, and become a multi-billionaire now.

But that is not the point here. The point is,

Warren Buffet never shout everywhere in the public forums to sailang, sailang until you lost 83% in two months!

No respectable person will go around in public forums to sailang sailang sailang! Only idiots like you do.

KLCI King

3,220 posts

Posted by KLCI King > 2017-09-29 00:45 | Report Abuse

hardcore fact:
No respectable person will go around in public forums to sailang sailang sailang!

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-09-29 00:48 |

Post removed.Why?

KLCI King

3,220 posts

Posted by KLCI King > 2017-09-29 00:50 | Report Abuse

Fully agreed:
telling the young people and newbies to use margin to sailang stocks is definitely wrong, very wrong!

I have gone through that process, fighting to resist the temptation to use margin, never dare to touch margin until having proven successful investing records & experience.

Those young kids dare to dream big using margin will find themselves in a plane flying to holland and they will be the old men never dare to touch stocks in their golden years.

paperplane2016

21,543 posts

Posted by paperplane2016 > 2017-09-29 00:51 | Report Abuse

Well, one must know what they are doing before starting margin financing, that important! Even I studied financial analysis with one course of margin call financing module, I have hard time calculating the margin call losses as it keep changing.....Imagine lay man who buy stock for dividend only..

That is why no right or wrong, if the person take share investing as a gambling place, regardless young or old, they will also ultimately play margin.

I know one youngster, he start stock investing first day with margin! He said I win, win big, lose all, I will top up margin. That's the attitude of ppl sometimes….....Regardless who said what, who advise what, some people just stubborn and won't listen. Some ppl just has to learn their own way. They like to do margin for max loss or win, this their own decision. Nothing much we can do to help these type people.

KLCI King

3,220 posts

Posted by KLCI King > 2017-09-29 00:55 | Report Abuse

stockmanmy talking rubbish and like to twist & turn all the time, come on, stupid, they don't sailang, they own the company.

No one will say:
Tony sailang in Airasia
Teh Hong Piow sailang at Public Bank
Warren buffett sailang in berkshire hathaway

THEY OWN IT! THEY DON"T SAILANG! STUPID

KLCI King

3,220 posts

Posted by KLCI King > 2017-09-29 00:56 | Report Abuse

I stop here, you guys continue, I don't need to prove anything.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2017-09-29 00:58 | Report Abuse

Posted by stockmanmy > Sep 29, 2017 12:48 AM | Report Abuse
name me a CEO without margin account......name me a CEO who does not sailang....in fact , name me a super successful investor who has does not sailang and margin account.

Warren Buffet, Seth Klarman, Walter Schloss, Howard Marks, Mohnish Pabarai, etc etc. They are worth billions of USD.

Your so-called super investor can't even smell their fart.

KLCI King

3,220 posts

Posted by KLCI King > 2017-09-29 00:59 | Report Abuse

Straight to the point, well said, always heard sailang at gambling place.

Posted by paperplane2016 > Sep 29, 2017 12:51 AM | Report Abuse
That is why no right or wrong, if the person take share investing as a gambling place, regardless young or old, they will also ultimately play margin.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-09-29 01:15 |

Post removed.Why?

3iii

12,826 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2017-09-29 07:47 | Report Abuse

Warren Buffett is the world's greatest investor. He is truly very good and teaches a lot.

What has Warren Buffett shared on using margins or leverage in investing?

He advises against these. His reasonings are sound. If you are already rich, you do not need to employ these exposing yourself to the uneccesary risk of suddenly being poor should events go against your judgement. Grow richer slowly rather than risking becoming poor quickly. On the other hand, if you are not so rich or even poor, you have even more reasons to avoid margins and leverage.

3iii

12,826 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2017-09-29 07:48 | Report Abuse

Warren Buffett did borrow money to invest in his career. These situations involved arbitrages.

CharlesT

14,578 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2017-09-29 08:21 | Report Abuse

I doubt if WB uses much margin financing..he can use free money from insurance companies

Posted by bursagoinglong > 2017-09-29 09:17 | Report Abuse

thank you for your kind compliments kcchongnz with regard to my article.

http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/elsoft/133215.jsp

Jay

1,126 posts

Posted by Jay > 2017-09-29 09:54 | Report Abuse

at the end of the day it boils down to risk management. risk management does not mean don't take risk, it means taking sensible and profitable risk. say a few years ago if you use margin to trade the SPAC arbitrage, pay 5% interest but earn a high probability annualised return of >10%, that is good risk taking. if you use margin to follow hot stock tips then good luck.

GGecko

1,937 posts

Posted by GGecko > 2017-09-29 09:58 | Report Abuse

i used to have a margin account about 15 years ago. but i got burnt very badly with margin calls to the extent of having to mortgage my property. subsequently, stop using margin after that. now everything is cash. 25% return YTD for 2017. can sleep well at nite

Jay

1,126 posts

Posted by Jay > 2017-09-29 09:58 | Report Abuse

for risk management, key question is not how much will I earn if it goes up. the right question is how likely will it go down, and how my position would be affected. if you don't have an answer, you are better off without margin

paperplane2016

21,543 posts

Posted by paperplane2016 > 2017-09-29 12:15 | Report Abuse

Jay, bro, you are BACK! How? PETRONM and HENGYUaN longtime no see you comment. Please provide some input, your input one of the BEST lah!

Posted by mamakspecial > 2017-09-29 13:25 | Report Abuse

Investment bankers themselves want you guys to play margin la..if not how to pay money to their client's trading account.

If I remember correctly Buffet transform the then ailing textile company Berkshire and MANAGE it (not just invest and buy it) and diversify the business into today's empire.

My view is that Malaysia is lacking quality companies to invest in. Previously USD strong, all those export stock esp tech and testing equipment company goes up, now MYR slowly going back up, all retreating. Then comes Aluminium price went up, only PMETAL stock doing well, others are just ok ok. Then now comes Steel price went up, SSTEEL, MASTEEL and others goreng up but most of their financials not really doing that well. Then goreng Hibiscus from oil up....oil down goreng PETRONM and Hengyuan..lol...

The big thing in malaysia now is the construction of the MRT and HSR and East Coast rail. Gadang big player..but no movement..only GKENT can see movement.

sigh..any1 can share how to play ?

Posted by humblechung > 2017-09-29 14:29 | Report Abuse

doom

Posted by bursagoinglong > 2017-09-29 16:00 | Report Abuse

After reading some of the comments in this article, as the writer of "Who is afraid of share margin facility": http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/elsoft/133215.jsp I would like to emphasis that the purpose of the article is to disseminate the workings of a share margin facility.

Even if the article suggests that everyone should get a share margin facility, some may have over thought that statement to mean that margin play should be part and parcel of one's investment. That is simply not how it was said.

This is an except of my article:

"Hence, our stance is that every investor should have a margin account even if there is no impending need for it yet. Like substituted soccer players, you can keep them on the sideline and only put them to play when it is necessary to do so."

It is my intention that a share margin facility be kept at the SIDELINE and to be used when NECESSARY (for example, when the market is recovering from a crash).

Hope that clears the air.

mancingbursa

4,267 posts

Posted by mancingbursa > 2017-09-29 16:37 | Report Abuse

I dun like otang, anyway i only use real money.

Posted by MoneyFace88 > 2017-09-29 21:46 | Report Abuse

Nice one KC. Opportunity for you to take revenge against KYY.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2017-09-29 23:18 | Report Abuse

Posted by MoneyFace88 > Sep 29, 2017 09:46 PM | Report Abuse
Nice one KC. Opportunity for you to take revenge against KYY.

I do not take revenge, nothing to take.

Nobody has hurt me.

I only share my analysis and point of view. I like to write and share.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2017-09-30 21:47 | Report Abuse

Posted by dragonslayer > Sep 28, 2017 10:32 PM | Report Abuse
Aiyo sifu kc...I wonder why you picked sendai as your case study leh..it happen...this is superinvestor ctr....can I request you make another case on Heng Yuan Refining Company....hope you can help tampok...there will be alot ppl interested too...thank you very much..aiyoyo...kikiki

I have no interest to go around, shouting about how someone has slaughtered a dragon, using margin finance and made millions from speculating in HengYuan. If you have done it, congratulation.

I am more concern about those naive punters, listening and following the persistent touting of using margin, purportedly investing in Sendai two months ago, and have lost their pants.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2017-09-30 22:52 | Report Abuse

aiyoyo, dragonslayer,

don't compare HY with Sendai lah. I think HY at this price is "heng" (prosperous), whereas Sendai a this price is at dire state.

Again, just personal opinion. Don't get angry with me if you own Sendai.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-09-30 23:06 | Report Abuse

Posted by dragonslayer > Sep 30, 2017 10:58 PM | Report Abuse

Aiyo sifu kc...no lah...me not owning sendai or jaks or HY lah...just kepoh ronda ronda the forum and put sone remarks only...aiyoyo...kikiki

Raider comment,
aiyah this dragon no class loh...!!
So many sifu in Hengyuan...like Probability, OTB, Paperlane, Alex, KYY, icon all support Hengyuan....why u want to waste KC time....by getting him to come n kacau Hengyuan leh ??

Lucky sifu KC do not accept ur manipulative invitation loh...!!

Hengyuan is a much better counter compare with sendai mah...!!

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2017-09-30 23:09 | Report Abuse

Manmy, from day 1 I ask u not to have crush in Set die...

I want u to wish a Vis...

Can u understand my intention ?

MAY KYY SHIELD U

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-09-30 23:13 | Report Abuse

when things does not turnout right...must lari kuat kuat or cut loss loh...!!

especially when the stock no margin of safety and have alot of people use margin to buy loh...!!

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2017-09-30 23:15 | Report Abuse

If can't run
At least must Roll On.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-09-30 23:33 | Report Abuse

AIYOH DRAGON, SIFU KC ALREADY SPOKEN WOH...!!

HE SAY HENG OK MAH....!!

Posted by kcchongnz > Sep 30, 2017 10:52 PM | Report Abuse

aiyoyo, dragonslayer,

don't compare HY with Sendai lah. I think HY at this price is "heng" (prosperous), whereas Sendai a this price is at dire state.

Again, just personal opinion. Don't get angry with me if you own Sendai.

signor

33 posts

Posted by signor > 2017-10-01 08:27 | Report Abuse

ya, vested interest article very dangerous, like this one. talk so much, assume this and that but still KO by wide margin. this writer also wrote HY i think.
HIAPTEK: A Turnaround Steel pipe Player (Accounting loss in Subsidiary: What happen to cash flow?) - https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/lionind/133611.jsp

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-10-01 11:23 | Report Abuse

Posted by dragonslayer > Oct 1, 2017 08:06 AM | Report Abuse

Aiyo chief promoter...good morning...morning breakfast with morning joke...why you so fast hang sifu kc banner at HY liao kah...aiyoyo...baru cakap wa very cheap and no class few minutes later adopted my suggestion to hang sifu kc banner over HY liao...aiyoyo...do you think you need to issue an open letter of apology to me boh...now you look cheaper than me leh...itu lah...always dunno head dunno tail shoot arrows at ppl lah...now shoot at own foot liao leh...so..I m waiting for your letter of apology ya...when you intend to issue the same letter to jupiterang regarding you shot arrow at him on hiaptek matter...pls be man tampok leh...even sifu OTB also issued open letter to apologise on hiaptek matter leh..he cant ctrl if mgmt want to cheat leh....mostly all can accept his open letter but some cant lah..and still call him sifu OTB leh....then you must admit if you shoot the wrong arrow also leh...being chief promoter is not an easy task leh..you lead a group of promoters to kill all the penkritik...you kill all the penkritik regardless whether their opinions are valid or not leh...I think is a bit too bias also leh...still waiting sifu sifu in HY to answer my 5 unanswered questions leh...why all sifu sifu in HY there cherry pick questions and answered one leh..got anything to hide meh...aiyoyo...btw sifu kc still not issue full analysis report yet why you so kiasu hang his banner in HY liao leh....wait lah...wait sifu kc keluar full report baru hang lah...no head no tail one general statement from sifu kc.. not even put any TP at all...you hang his banner in HY liao...who is cheaper now leh...you or me leh...aiyoyo..want to sailang or sialang must wait for sifu kc full analysis lah...an independent non vested interest reputable sifu kc will make more impact than vested interest sifu punya report lah...HY is cinaman company leh...must be more careful before sailang using margin leh...cinaman companies many black swan in history leh....aiyoyo....kikiki

DRAGON,

U POST UR 5 QUESTION ADDRESS DIRECTLY TO GENERAL RAIDER IN HENGYUAN THREAD, RAIDER PROMISE TO ANSWER IT ALL LOH...!!

U POST EVERY WHERE, ASKING ALOT OF PEOPLE TO ANS, GENERAL RAIDER DON KNOW WHAT IS UR QUESTION LOH..!!

REMEMBER TO ADDRESS WITH " DEAR GENERAL RAIDER,,,,," THEN GENERAL RAIDER CANNOT MISS UR QUESTION LOH....!!

ALL QUESTION POSTED CORRECTLY WILL BE ANSWER WITHIN 24 HOURS LOH...!!

PlsGiveBonus

3,749 posts

Posted by PlsGiveBonus > 2017-10-01 12:04 | Report Abuse

Robots have been running the US stock market, and the government is finally taking control
Shelly Banjo March 25, 2015
Traders work on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange, Tuesday, March 24, 2015. U.S. stocks were mixed in early trading Tuesday, as investors assessed the latest news on consumer prices and some company earnings.
Humans have to follow rules, why not robots, too? (AP Photo/Richard Drew)
High-speed frequency traders, which use computer algorithms to trade stocks milliseconds faster than competitors with little human intervention, are about to come under much more scrutiny, if the US Securities and Exchange Commission gets its way.
The firms have come under fire for manipulating the stock market, making it less transparent, more volatile, and an impossible place for mom and pop investors to get a fair shake. The practice gained broad attention with last year’s publication of the Michael Lewis book Flash Boys.
Under an SEC plan proposed on March 25, the agency said it would now require high-speed trading firms to follow the same rules as other financial firms, namely registering with and opening their books to the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, the Wall Street regulatory agency also known as FINRA. Currently, high-speed traders that conduct business for their own accounts aren’t required to register with FINRA, meaning they can’t be traced back to, say, a large volume of suspicious trades.
Rules overseeing broker dealers were made at a “time when our equity market structure was dominated by floor-based exchanges that could readily regulate all of their members’ trading activity,” SEC chair Mary Jo White said in a public statement about the proposed rules.
“That is not our market today. Trading is now dominated by computer algorithms,” she said, noting that prop trading firms now account for nearly half of all orders sent to alternative trading systems.
Percentage-of-US-equity-shares-traded-by-high-frequency-traders-High-frequency-percentage-of-US-equity-shares-traded_chartbuilder
It could take a while for the rules to come into effect, as the SEC will have to solicit feedback from market participants and fine-tune any new regulations. There is also always the fear of regulatory overreach.
But the decision to move forward on changing the rules marks a stark recognition that the world of Wall Street has drastically changed in the past decade, and the regulations surrounding market structure have fallen incredibly far behind.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-10-01 12:05 | Report Abuse

Posted by dragonslayer > Oct 1, 2017 12:03 PM | Report Abuse

Aiyo chief promoter...all my questions were posted at HY there one lor...dun tell me you missed the questions leh...go and ask your promoters...they should have keep a soft copy of all the questions ..as I think they also eagerly waiting sifu sifu to reply but non reply.. ..aiyoyo...my question always started like this one...can any/anyone sifu answer my question...one day one question if not wrong....then follow by the question lah...aiyoyo...sori ya...I m old oredy...dun have enuf memory to remember what I tulis in the forum...cos my memory only for storing lepak lepak gossip gossip stories nia nia lah...if want to count...shld be countless liao lah...pls ask your promoters ok....aiyoyo....I requested sifu kc view on HY...hopefully he can tulis one independent analysis that will benefit all investors lah...not that I want to invest in this cinaman company lah...I sumpah many times no vested interest in HY lah...siapa mau follow me to temple sumpah pun cakap many times oredy lah....not in the past nor in the future also lah...only purely kepoh nia nia lah....aiyoyo....kikiki

General Raider,

Cannot find mah....!!
u post properly as per my instruction lah...!!

PlsGiveBonus

3,749 posts

Posted by PlsGiveBonus > 2017-10-01 14:32 | Report Abuse

I made $10,000+ in Crypto the last month without investing a single penny. Crying tears of Joy.

So, about a month ago, while browsing the bitcointalk forums, I stumbled over a chest of buried treasure. While soaking up more crypto knowledge, I stumbled upon the post about a free airdrop. I figured meh...what the heck, I have nothing to lose, sure ill join your airdrop DeepOnion. I'll support your coin and your mission...It took no effort but to add a signature code, and continue doing what I was already doing on the forums.

So fast forward...a month. And here I am absolutely thrilled. I originally thought the DeepOnion coin would end up being some kind of worthless shitcoin. But oh behold. Here I am one month later, and after recieving three air drops of coins. I am now sitting upon a small fortune. After three weeks of participating, I have 1142.13 Onions. The DeepOnion community has grown to be incredibly devoted due to the terms the Dev team created in regards to the airdrop. As long as a participant contributes to the growth of the community, they are handsomely rewarded.

Screenshot 2017-08-27 23.30.16.png

I just tonight decided to check to see what my free airdrop Onions were worth, and low and behold. My Onions are for more valuable than I ever would have thought. I checked Coinmarketcap.com tonight, and take a look at this....

Screenshot 2017-08-27 23.28.08.png

My Deeponions which cost me nothing but three weeks of supporting the community are now worth $2638 USD. This is literally after only 3 weeks of receiving air-dropped coins. I thank the developers for creating such an incredible opportunity and such a fair method of dispersing the coins.

This is just one of the two goldmines that I stumbled upon. The other has caused me to make $8000 USD with just a weekend of my time, zero investment (Hint it involved ICO's). If you would like to learn more about how to participate in the DeepOnion airdrop, and learn about the other awesome opportunities in crypto space. Feel free to follow me. I plan on writing more articles going further into detail about how to participate in this airdrop, and also discussing the other method that generated over $8000 USD with just a weekend of my time.

I will give away an 0.5 Deeponion to anyone who upvotes, follows, and then resteems this post (Max 10 participants). (Participants must have at least 10 followers).

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-10-06 11:21 |

Post removed.Why?

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-10-06 14:46 |

Post removed.Why?

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-10-06 20:54 | Report Abuse

just checked my account.

almost half my this year profits come from sailang ( and sell) at the right time for Jaks, Sendai and Hengyuan.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-10-06 21:40 | Report Abuse

idiots and cowards keep deleting my posts....

shame on idiots and cowards.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-10-06 21:43 | Report Abuse

in short....lousy timing, lousy analysis and lousy business sense to rite this article when it is 80 sen....now 95 sen.....

better would have left my responses at 80 sen not deleted ......

PlsGiveBonus

3,749 posts

Posted by PlsGiveBonus > 2017-10-07 02:52 | Report Abuse

What is a crypto airdrop?
A​ ​crypto airdrop​ ​is​ ​when​ ​a​ ​blockchain project distribute​s ​free​ ​tokens or​ ​coins ​to​ ​the​ crypto ​community.

To​ ​be​ ​a​ ​recipient​ ​of​ ​an​ crypto ​airdrop often​ ​the​ ​only​ ​requirement​ ​is​ ​that​ ​you​ ​have​ ​coins from the relevant blockchain stored​ ​in​ ​your​ ​wallet. Examples of this format of airdrops are Byteball, Stellar lumens and OmiseGo.

Other crypto airdrops require social media posts or you need to contact a member of the team on the bitcointalk forum.

The​ ​format​ ​of​ ​these​ crypto ​giveaways​ ​is​ ​usually​ ​like​ ​this:​ ​At​ ​a​ ​pre-announced​ ​time​ ​the​ ​project​ ​behind the​ ​event​ ​will​ ​take​ ​a​ ​”snapshot” ​of​ ​the​ ​blockchain,​ ​and​ ​anyone​ ​holding​ ​Ether or Bitcoin​ ​at​ ​that​ ​point​ ​will​ ​receive​ ​a certain number​ ​of​ ​free​ ​tokens.​ ​This can also be done on other blockchains, but Ethereum and Bitcoin are the most used for this airdrop format.

Another possible way to get free crypto is a faucet. This means you get a small amount of free crypto for a longer period of time. An example of this one is a crypto wallet that drops Bitcoin, NEO, Litecoin, Dash € more every day, click here to check this out.
What do I need to do to get my free crypto?
Every airdrop has a different set of rules. We suggest you make a bitcointalk forum account to be able to apply for the airdrops that require contacting a team member (usually PM). Ethereum Dark airdrop is a good example for this format. Every person that wanted to apply for this ETHd airdrop had to PM the developer with his ETHd address to get the tokens. We suggest to post once in a while, often bitcointalk "newbies" are rejected for the airdrop.

Some new airdrops require retweets on twitter, usually you need a minimum amount of followers, so make sure you have active social media accounts to be eligible for these free crypto tokens.

Check your wallets regularly to see if you received surprise airdrops. Platforms like Waves or Komodo have delivered airdrops for Waves or Komodo holders without any announcement.

Always make sure you own the private keys to your coins & tokens to receive airdrops based on Bitcoin or Ethereum (or other) blockchain snapshots. However NEVER post your private keys to receive an airdrop! Be aware of scams, if you give away your private keys your coins will be stolen! We do our best to filter out all the scams, but it is possible one might slip through our research.

If​ ​you​ ​are​ ​an​ ​investor​ ​holding​ ​a​ ​diverse​ ​portfolio​ ​of​ ​coins​ ​you​ ​are​ ​likely​ ​to​​ be ​receiving​ ​more​ ​and​ ​more free​ crypto ​as​ ​this​ ​concept​ ​keeps​ ​gaining​ ​popularity.

Why would blockchain projects give away free tokens?
When​ ​something​ ​is​ ​free​ ​you’re​ ​the​ ​product

To raise awereness for their project/token they airdrop free crypto to the crypto community. It's a great way to widely distribute the tokens to create a community for it. It is free advertising, it brings people to your project that otherwise would not have owned or heard about it. It could lead to token price appreciation, which is probably the goal for these blockchain projects.

Looking​ ​forward,​ ​possible​ crypto ​airdrop​ ​developments​ ​could​ ​be​ ​projects​ ​starting​ ​to​ ​gift​ ​tokens​ ​to​ ​users​ ​who hold​ ​tokens​ ​in​ ​projects​ ​that​ ​overlap​ ​or​ ​have​ ​some​ ​synergy​ ​with​ ​their​ ​own.​ ​We​ ​could​ ​also​ ​see​ ​projects encouraging​ ​other​ ​projects​ ​to​ ​airdrop​ ​to​ ​their​ ​token​ ​owners​ ​and​ ​receiving​ ​some​ ​benefit​ ​in​ ​return. Like we already see happening at the Ethereum, Waves, NXT & Komodo platforms.

Where can I sell my airdropped crypto?
So now you have free crypto, what do you do? Many coins that do airdrops are PRE-ICO or just finished their ICO. This often means it is not traded yet on the bigger exchanges. You can check out our exchange page to see where you can best sell your crypto airdrops click here

We suggest you make an account at all exchanges we listed so you can easily sell and receive your crypto airdrops.

We hope you receive as many airdrops as possible and that they increase in value over time. Many projects that are now top 40 coins have done airdrops in their early stages, like NEM, DECRED & Ripple. You don't need to immediatly sell your free crypto, there is nothing wrong with being a HODLer.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz