Be the first to like this.

6 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 2018-01-21 23:45

jv1758

27 posts

Posted by jv1758 > 2017-10-03 08:57 | Report Abuse

Sasbadi is a long term investment. After it's bonus issue, the price dipped really low and I lost quite a lot. Nevertheless I am holding on for the future as education never dies and Epf sees some future in this company.

Posted by bonescythe > 2017-10-03 15:46 | Report Abuse

dun worry.. u will reap your investment soon!!!

RainT

8,448 posts

Posted by RainT > 2017-10-03 23:10 | Report Abuse

Finally someone write an article about Sasbadi !

Go to Sasbadi forum.....so quiet and less ppl comment , I think I comment the most ....lol

Unlike Airasia forum which is fully polluted with idiots comments

RainT

8,448 posts

Posted by RainT > 2017-10-03 23:19 | Report Abuse

I m holding Sasbadi since before bonus issue until now

Even now still in unrealized loss ...but not worry about it ....the more it drop I will have change to top up my holding in Sasbadi

Sasbadi business is
-recession proof as always need education

-also they monopoly some of the ministry of education textbooks

-easy to get new publish contract from ministry of education as Sasbadi have strong good record

-the best listed book publisher in Bursa ..can compare with Pelangi which also listed but Pelangi performance is worse than Sasbadi

-Sasbadi management said will do at least a acquisition per year to strengthen it business . Recently the acquire a Chinese publisher which is good. This show that management have clear future plan for expansion .

-continue to be relevant to the market but follow market trend . They know nowadays all use technology so they venture to selling iBooks which is good so that this company follow market trend and not just print print hard copy books .

With all these reasons that I m sure of , no regret holding Sasbadi and will continue hold !!!!!

Posted by bonescythe > 2017-10-04 00:07 | Report Abuse

Good.. To keep u update

Good Models will enrich your eyes, Good Business Models will enrich your wealth
http://bonescythe.blogspot.my/2017/10/good-models-will-enrich-your-eyes-good.html

calvintaneng

54,822 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-01-21 23:45 |

Post removed.Why?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz