7 people like this.

21 comment(s). Last comment by probability 2017-11-23 23:50

skyjet

497 posts

Posted by skyjet > 2017-11-21 07:42 | Report Abuse

If Q317 net profit 400Mils or EPS 1.33, assume continue coming 4 quarters also with net profit 400Mils, total net profit for 4 quarters will be 1.6B or EPS 5.32. Apply with PE 10, Heng Yuan target price is 53.2. Current price just around 10. Another 500% gain. WOW, worth to buy now.

HengYuan target price 53.2. @@ HengYuan so SEXY....................

John Lu

5,187 posts

Posted by John Lu > 2017-11-21 08:39 | Report Abuse

Oooo
Sexy Baby

Yeah

vimediac

121 posts

Posted by vimediac > 2017-11-21 10:06 | Report Abuse

omg davidtslim.. hope that u have luck this time..
not like the blog u wrote for hiaptek.. totally different from what you predict

vimediac

121 posts

Posted by vimediac > 2017-11-21 16:41 | Report Abuse

need to blame you david,, for today drop... no need article from you la..

Alex Foo

12,581 posts

Posted by Alex Foo > 2017-11-21 16:42 | Report Abuse

haha....david needs a little TA timing to publish =D

Posted by HENGYUAN sexy babe @ RM21 > 2017-11-21 17:11 | Report Abuse

next yr EPS might not be so high, as need to strt paying tax, conservatively still RM15-18 first lah.

Posted by younginvestor92 > 2017-11-22 11:54 | Report Abuse

David... ppl bought at 4 and below d, u copycat buy late and keep pushing and sweet talk

Op3rs

396 posts

Posted by Op3rs > 2017-11-22 11:55 | Report Abuse

thats why u will always remain young ^

Posted by younginvestor92 > 2017-11-22 16:24 | Report Abuse

david copy others' pick la and keep sweet talk.. but thanks anyway

davidtslim

130 posts

Posted by davidtslim > 2017-11-22 17:17 | Report Abuse

younginvestor92: Copy others pick? I publish my first Hengyuan article on 21 July. Pls check Hengyuan price at that time and see anyone cover or write about HY?

HY part 1 : https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/davidtslim/128328.jsp

I cover Petronm even earlier (7 articles)

davidtslim

130 posts

Posted by davidtslim > 2017-11-22 17:26 | Report Abuse

younginvestor92 : Show proof that I copy others. This article is my translation from my Hengyuan's part 4 article that I published in Aug.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-11-22 17:30 | Report Abuse

ACCORDING TO GENERAL RAIDER INTELLIGENCE REPORT, WE BELIEVE DAVID LIM, AND HE SHOULD ALSO BE GIVEN A MEDAL OF EXTREME HONOR FOR HIS CONTRIBUTION TO HENGYUAN WAR SUCCESS LOH...!!

Posted by davidtslim > Nov 22, 2017 05:17 PM | Report Abuse

younginvestor92: Copy others pick? I publish my first Hengyuan article on 21 July. Pls check Hengyuan price at that time and see anyone cover or write about HY?

HY part 1 : https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/davidtslim/128328.jsp

I cover Petronm even earlier (7 articles)

davidtslim
115 posts

Posted by davidtslim > Nov 22, 2017 05:26 PM | Report Abuse

younginvestor92 : Show proof that I copy others. This article is my translation from my Hengyuan's part 4 article that I published in Aug.

lincm86

168 posts

Posted by lincm86 > 2017-11-22 19:26 | Report Abuse

Great post by David for free education again!! Thanks!

vimediac

121 posts

Posted by vimediac > 2017-11-22 23:18 | Report Abuse

tq david.. if u dont delete your hiaptek post, i will respect you more..

davidtslim

130 posts

Posted by davidtslim > 2017-11-22 23:37 | Report Abuse

Vimediac: I didnot owe anyone for anything. I share my articles without any return and with clear disclaimer. My Hiaptek's contents technically nothing wrong and I found nothing misleading (Show me if got anything misleading or technically wrong). It is my freedom (in fact any author in i3) to delete or share their writing.

vimediac

121 posts

Posted by vimediac > 2017-11-22 23:40 | Report Abuse

cocky now la..
tq for sharing.. dont worry to be worng, no one always right..

vimediac

121 posts

Posted by vimediac > 2017-11-22 23:41 | Report Abuse

david , after u delete, disclaimer also deleted .

Invest_168

549 posts

Posted by Invest_168 > 2017-11-23 00:44 | Report Abuse

People willing to share, we should appreciate instead of talk 3 talk 4 here. Buy or sell at your own risk, you have to fully responsible to your investment decision.

gladiator

662 posts

Posted by gladiator > 2017-11-23 09:56 | Report Abuse

good analysis from david

MCC8

113 posts

Posted by MCC8 > 2017-11-23 16:02 | Report Abuse

Good Article, Thank you very much to Mr. David Lim.
Looking forward for more articles in future.

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2017-11-23 23:50 | Report Abuse

NOVEMBER 23, 2017 / 6:11 PM / UPDATED AN HOUR AGO:

Traders mop up fuel cargoes before refinery repair crunch:

https://uk.reuters.com/article/oil-refining-fuel/traders-mop-up-fuel-c...

LONDON, Nov 23 (Reuters) - Traders are chasing gasoline and diesel cargoes and drawing volumes away from Europe to prepare for a particularly heavy round of refinery works around the world.

The buying spree has soaked up fuel even as many refineries have been running flat out, while the surge in demand has sent tankers on unusually erratic routes.

This has underpinned a bullish oil market that has pushed crude prices to two-year highs.

Buyers from Venezuela to Singapore, still recovering from the loss of millions of barrels in U.S. refining in the autumn due to Hurricane Harvey, are now grappling with upcoming refinery closures for repairs in the Middle East.

With Latin America’s own refineries running at a fraction of capacity due to lack of maintenance, the region has been taking much of the diesel coming from the U.S. Gulf Coast.

To compensate, U.S. East Coast buyers have pulled in diesel cargoes that had been destined for Europe, including one siphoned from a 2-million-barrel vessel that was built to carry crude from Asia.

“Demand has come in stronger than people anticipated,” said Robert Campbell, head of oil products research with Energy Aspects, adding that the increase in demand for products stocks in advance of early-year maintenance came faster than expected.

In the past, diesel cargoes rarely left Europe, a region that imports nearly 20 percent of its needs and which traders till recently termed a “dumping ground” for the fuel. But exports have surged from Europe since Hurricane Harvey.

Gasoil stocks in independent storage in Europe’s Amsterdam-Rotterdam-Antwerp hub plummeted to three-year lows last week, falling below 2 million tonnes even as winter demand for heating fuel looms. At that level, stocks are 42 percent lower than the 2017 high hit in May and about half the record hit last year.

Gasoline is also heading out of Europe. Data from industry monitor Genscape shows 3.6 million barrels of gasoline and reformate, a component used to make the motor fuel, left Europe for China, Singapore and the Middle East in the past two months.

By some estimates shipments are at least 20 percent above the same period last year. Several traders said roughly 1 million barrels per day loaded in the past week alone, bound for the Middle East and Far East.

“That’s a ridiculous volume of exports,” one trader said.

Iranian gasoline production shortages forced Iran to import more cargoes. But buying is mainly being driven by refinery maintenance work planned for first quarter of 2018, particularly in Saudi Arabia, said Campbell and several traders.

“We’re talking about a very large amount of crude capacity that’s coming off,” Campbell said, adding it would lead the Middle East region to continue importing into early next year.

Demand for gasoline cargoes is keeping stocks from building significantly, even though refineries worldwide are running at more than 96 percent of capacity, their highest in more than three years, according to estimates by analysts JBC.

“Inventories for gasoline and diesel have fallen significantly, and we see the market as having rebalanced from this perspective,” JBC said.

“Together with little spare capacity and still-strong demand, we expect relatively erratic movements in cracks to keep market participants on their toes,” the firm added.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz