5 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 2018-03-10 20:55

cheoky

2,823 posts

Posted by cheoky > 2018-03-10 17:07 | Report Abuse

Give a like

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-03-10 17:18 | Report Abuse

hi calvin, while i believe the opposition front, pakatan harapan won't win in the coming election, but if talking about what would happen to stock market if pakatan win, I believe the stock market could see some boost or a gradual boost. The reason why i'm talking about this is let's talk about singapore. Singapore is about good governance.... . that makes it a place in the eyes of investor. In the pakatan harapan's manifesto, which was recently launched, you can see the making of good governance, among them limiting the position of PM to 2 terms and there are others stuff too which i view as positive to good governance.

calvintaneng

54,926 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-03-10 20:47 | Report Abuse

Good evening

Thank you for 3 likes

Lew Chin Hoong, SenSeng Loh, Sslee

And one more

cheoky
Give a like
10/03/2018 17:07

Yes hollandking
In Singapore my relatives prefer the "status quo" ie let BN rule. Personally I don't have preferences

See

I bought BN shares like Mrcb and Drb

I also bought Opposition shares like Opcom (Mukriz) & Bj Corp (TSVT is Dr M ally)

So I am apolitical.

I invest in both sides with being partisan

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-03-10 20:54 | Report Abuse

calvin, do you think there's going to be election play for stocks? I mean, i still don't see much changes and election is getting very near.

calvintaneng

54,926 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-03-10 20:55 | Report Abuse

Yes

Already done for Drb. Jackma Jv with DRB/POS. Geely Jv with Proton. Govt giving Cash aid for Proton

For Mrcb. Edl Toll removed. Epf to pump Rm1.14 Billions for Bkt Jalil Lands & others

Post a Comment
Market Buzz