Be the first to like this.

35 comment(s). Last comment by Sslee 2018-04-08 18:56

supersaiyan3

3,125 posts

Posted by supersaiyan3 > 2018-04-08 09:52 | Report Abuse

You need to understand how majority of the Malays live first. Then only you can win their heart and support. Don't say they are blind lah.

supersaiyan3

3,125 posts

Posted by supersaiyan3 > 2018-04-08 09:55 | Report Abuse

Tun and a lot of heroes do not afraid to be beaten, threaten or put into jail. When they decided to give up their status to fight injustice, they have overcome this fear.

I hope one day more of us could do the same, for the people and the future. This is the true courage!!!!

Beary

1,553 posts

Posted by Beary > 2018-04-08 10:01 | Report Abuse

Told you guys.....

Do not underestimate the old horse.

Basically this is our last chance.

Its now or never.

All Toh

83 posts

Posted by All Toh > 2018-04-08 10:19 | Report Abuse

A VOTE not FOR bn is a VOTE for INTEGRITY and the future of MALAYSIA.

SureGood

95 posts

Posted by SureGood > 2018-04-08 10:29 | Report Abuse

Pr can have good fights ,,we rakyat need to CHANGE..mahu tunggu sampai bila lagi.

Sslee

4,720 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2018-04-08 13:34 | Report Abuse

Dear all,
I repost the below correction in Mahatir’s blog.
Dear Tun Dr. Mahathir,
Please allow me to correct my mistake in my previous comment:
Dear izoklse and all Malaysians,
As Chinese Malaysian we do not seek to dominate, but seek to understand our Malay brothers and sisters and in return seek their understanding on us. We cannot understand why many of our Malay brothers and sisters nowadays seem to be indifferent to what is happening in Malaysia and allowed such rampant corruption to take root in Malaysia. How can they unconcerned on the impact of 1MDB scandal on Malaysia (Who is going to pay all the debt?) and pledge their blind loyalty to MO1? How can they not feel the pain of their Malay brothers and sisters in rural area who are suffering from poverty and high cost of living brought about by (GST) mismanagement and blatant corruption with impunity?
Note: My previous choice of word is improper and regrettable. I offer my sincere apology.

Dear Tun Dr. Mahathir,
Very fortunately we still have many right minded Malay brothers and sisters (PH Politicians, Retired Army General, Social Activists, Lawyers, Magazine & Online Columnists, Bloggers, Student Activists, NGO, Artists, Cartoonists and etc) They are in the frontline vocally and clearly exposed the many wrongs of this country and in doing so putting themselves in the harm way of been arrested and charged with whatever law the MO1 appointed A-G can find in the book. That included Tun. I take my hat off to all of you and I salute all of you.

I believe there are still many silent majorities in Civil Servant, Police, Army, GLC, Pakcik dan Makcik in the Kampong/Felda and people from all walks of life remain silent because of constant pressure, propaganda, money politics and fear deployed by BN.
Tun, you are our only hope to awaken the sleeping Tiger and our burning desire for a better Malaysia.
Let’s us together create the biggest; “Malay, Chinese, Indian, Dayak, Iban, Bidayuh, Kadazan, Dusun, Bajaus, Orang Asli dan lain-lain” Tsunami and sweep away the corrupted MO1 and his decadent, Kleptocratic Government.

Thank you

Yours truly,
SSLEE

Undi_PKR

936 posts

Posted by Undi_PKR > 2018-04-08 13:36 | Report Abuse

Agree. 1MDB and GST 2 big issue why BN keep mums?

Posted by All Toh > Apr 8, 2018 10:19 AM | Report Abuse
A VOTE not FOR bn is a VOTE for INTEGRITY and the future of MALAYSIA.

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-04-08 13:49 | Report Abuse

Reposting, think here more suitable. Adding 1 more point, if DSAI not in jail this round, would Tun be able to lead the opposition front??? Can you see all these have been arranged by divine will? No mortal can do these stuffs in such high accuracy and spread through a very long period of time.

Everyone please calm down, I want to strike rationality in everyone's thinking. So who to vote? pakatan or BN? We should not be loyal to any political parties because voters are the master and govt is the servant, not the other wary around.
Let's pause awhile who we support.
There are certain things in the pakatan harapan manifesto which I feel is important for the country.
Example, limiting PM's to 2 terms, reforming MACC, EC, AG.... So let's be honest with ourselves, will the current BN govt limit the PM to 2 terms? Is impossible, right? So since BN not willing to put a 2 term limit, let's vote Pakatan to get that 2 term limit, if pakatan in power and doesn't implement what they promised, we throw them out in the next election. 1 term, 5 yrs only, why not give them a chance? After all, BN been in power for decades, so why not a 5 yrs for pakatan harapan, let them do a major overhaul of the system. The idea is this, this political coalition promised something, u like it, u vote it, u don't implement, I throw u out. Ding dong ding dong, until u behave.

I don't believe pakatan can win this election bcoz there are certain parts of the puzzle missing, mainly is sabah and sarawak which virtually untouchable by pakatan. But if we look at this election, for first time in history, the opposition front is using the same logo which i view as an important milestone. But i can see certain changes are starting to happen which may lead to a change in govt in the future. Let's look back at history, DSAI was from UMNO, he got kicked out by tun, formed PKR(important), so if tun doesnt kick DSAI, then pkr wouldn't have existed and we won't see the current political situationl So we move forward, let's look at Najib, what his role was in the so called divine plan. The next puzzle part is Bersatu and Tun, how was this puzzle created, without Najib, would there be Bersatu(Tun)?No. Now let's look at the next part of the puzzle. Many say that is a pity PAS left the opposition front and thus it weakened the opposition front, but i don't agree on this and i believe is part of the divine plan. PAS in the early of the opposition front, helped to awakened the opposition front but bcoz of the way it run things, it murky the water of the opposition front but it still was instrumental in awakening the opposition front. Now after the awakening, then came PAN and Bersatu. So how do these 2 parties play an important role in clearing up the water which murky by PAS. The joining of Bersatu and PAN ensured there's no way ever PAS will be able to join Pakatan Harapan again because of the seats distributions among the opposition front, so it prevent PAS from coming back, This is important because PKR got an attitude problem where they really want PAS in if PAS willing, so after the entrance of Bersatu and PAN, PKR can't suka suka want PAS in unless it give up virtually all its seats to PAS to contest. So i see all these are part of the divine plan. BUT i don' think the pieces in the puzzle are complete because the pieces missing are Sabah and Sarawak but is in the making as you can see the birth of Warisan in Sabah.
Remember! The eye logo which the opposition front would be using is the very party which was a result of Tun's action and today Tun is wearing that logo.
Is there divine intervention? I believe so. Look at Tun, he created the mess, now he is the one cleaning it up, and he is the one facing the problems he created in the first place.

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-04-08 13:50 | Report Abuse

There are too many coincidences, it can't be coincidence.

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-04-08 13:54 | Report Abuse

Divine plan can't be guess or predicted, sometimes u will think is like this and then suddenly something bad happen, u will ask why, but when something bad happened, is to lead to something positive. But after all that had happened from the90s till today, I can see something in the making, but what the future hold, how things would move, in a straight line , u-turn, zig zag, we dont' know. BUT always pray, whatever your religion may be or even if u do not have a religion , pray too. There's this mind over matter stuff and also reality shift.

Beary

1,553 posts

Posted by Beary > 2018-04-08 14:03 | Report Abuse

Divine my foot.

So that poor chap who got eaten by a croc was because of karma?

Of course not you idiotic fools.

He got eaten because he was at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Just like you got cheated by the koonman because you are greedy and stupid.

Not because of divine intervention.

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-04-08 14:05 | Report Abuse

Beary, read what i had written, from the 90s to today, everything was arranged, are they really coincidence?

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-04-08 14:05 | Report Abuse

As to the badman you mentioned, he will reaped what he sow

Beary

1,553 posts

Posted by Beary > 2018-04-08 14:08 | Report Abuse

Yes he is reaping the nice car, nice house, nice life.

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-04-08 14:09 | Report Abuse

you can't judge something in a period of time, you have to look at the whole journey from start till end and the end isn't end.

Beary

1,553 posts

Posted by Beary > 2018-04-08 14:10 | Report Abuse

Religion are for losers to console themselves why god treated them so badly.

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-04-08 14:10 | Report Abuse

the man is really poor in spirit, in lay man term a spiritual newbie, at the bottom

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-04-08 14:11 | Report Abuse

Beary, do you believe this world is real? Well, you can taste, touch, see, hear, very real isn't it? But science is discovering reality isn't as real as we think.

Beary

1,553 posts

Posted by Beary > 2018-04-08 14:11 | Report Abuse

Yeah right go on consoling yourself so you don't feel so bad.

Beary

1,553 posts

Posted by Beary > 2018-04-08 14:15 | Report Abuse

Correction....

Religion are for losers to console themselves when life treated them badly.

Beary Religion are for losers to console themselves why god treated them so badly.
08/04/2018 14:10

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-04-08 14:16 | Report Abuse

religion is a stepping stone, a tool to help but doesn't necessary means u will find the truth, religion may or may not be a stepping stone but to move forward, you have to search deeper. Without religion doesnt mean u can't find the truth and with religion doesnt mean u will find the truth. Wisdom is important and is given.

Beary

1,553 posts

Posted by Beary > 2018-04-08 14:17 | Report Abuse

Since when does religion and science mix?

Beary

1,553 posts

Posted by Beary > 2018-04-08 14:18 | Report Abuse

Religion is the biggest lie that has been perfected for thousands of years.

Beary

1,553 posts

Posted by Beary > 2018-04-08 14:21 | Report Abuse

I am not saying religion is bad.

Just take it with a pinch of salt.

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-04-08 14:21 | Report Abuse

beary, i don't talk religion, i'm talking spiritual stuff and science is showing that there could be truth in the so called spiritual stuff. Eistein claimed space-time is an illusion and time has been proven can be different from one person to another, is not absolute. Prof james raiden(forgotten name) showed mind over matter stuff(research), my experience in life tell me there could be truth in these things. Have you heard of reality shift?

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-04-08 14:22 | Report Abuse

I do have a religion, but I don't talk my religion.

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-04-08 14:23 | Report Abuse

photon and the double slits experiment.

Sslee

4,720 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2018-04-08 18:01 | Report Abuse

Dear Beary and hollandking,
Please allow me to offer my humble point of view on Religion, Atheist, Spirituality, Confucianism, Buddhism and Taoism as per my below blog:
https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/Sslee_blog/152039.jsp
If you are interest in Christianity then you have to ask calvintaneng.

Thank you

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-04-08 18:04 | Report Abuse

mine is based on what i had experienced or is experiencing, something guiding me and I'm still learning. what is jumbled up will slowly be rearranged.

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-04-08 18:05 | Report Abuse

seek answer to what you are, who we are, who and what God is. To know what God is, think we need to find out what are we first.

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-04-08 18:07 | Report Abuse

short sighted ppl see what they are based on what they see themselves as but they don't see the parts which are not shown.

Sslee

4,720 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2018-04-08 18:07 | Report Abuse

Dear all,
We are collectively living in the consequent of our past action, inaction or omission. I had read many comments that Karma really work. Tun reaped what he sown. My heart start crying Tun at the age of 92, Tun can easily choose to relax, play with grandchildren and live an easy retirement life but instead Tun take up this fight in the believe his action will bring a better tomorrow for our beloved Malaysia for which he was PM for 22 years. So please respect Tun’s choice, Tun must have a very strong reason, conviction and insight that if Tun does noting our beloved Malaysia will be ruined. I can only offer a silent prayer, “Tun please does take care of your health and I promised you this, come rain or shine I will vote for PH.”

I believe whatever action, inaction or omission we take today will have a consequent in the future. We cannot change history but together we can help to shape the future that your, my and our children, grandchildren and great grandchildren will live in. So what kind of future you want to leave behind for them will depend on what action you do NOW? Please do not let a 92 years old Tun fight this GE14 alone. For the good of our future please stand up, hand in hand and take up our responsibility.

Thank you

kingcobra

2,772 posts

Posted by kingcobra > 2018-04-08 18:55 | Report Abuse

PLEASE VOTE WISELY ...VOTE THAT WILL BENEFIT 2 ALL OUR FUTURE GENERATIONS!...PLAY YOUR PART SO THAT MALAYSIANS CAN MOVE FORWARD WITH PRIDE! ...SAY NO 2 CORRUPTIONS!!!GREAT 2 BE MALAYSIANS! ...SO VOTE FOR PKR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sslee

4,720 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2018-04-08 18:56 | Report Abuse

Dear Hollandking,
Why do we have intelligence?
Humans and Gorillas differ in just 1.75% of their DNA. The Alpha Male gorillas “silverback” usually an adult over 12 years of age, and the strongest becomes the master of the group. The groups typically composed of 30 members with 1 to 4 are male adult but only the Alpha male gorilla has the great responsibility to protest all members of his group and to reproduce. When the alpha Male gorilla becomes old and weak the other male will challenge him and take over his reign as new alpha male.

With just 1.75% differ in DNA human being is able to rule the planet Earth and become the dominating species. This is become human being is able to use their imagination/intelligence for invention or tell story/make up story. Throughout history, storytelling had been used by religions, rulers, racial supremacists, intellectuals, peasants and etc to unite us as a group in millions or billions for better or for worst. Millions if not billions of innocent life were lost in the name of religions, ideologies, countries, races, tribes and etc.

So what intelligence do we have: Intelligent to kill each other, to conquer others, to enslave others to benefit at others expense, to do evil OR to do good, to help each other, to pursuit knowledge, to give hope, to self-actualization, to live a purposeful life then death the ultimate destination we all share. It is the inescapable death that keeps us searching for a higher purpose. (Spiritual, Believes, Religions)

Thank you

Post a Comment
Market Buzz