3 people like this.

64 comment(s). Last comment by Koon Bee 2018-04-22 13:58

Koon Bee

5,187 posts

Posted by Koon Bee > 2018-04-22 12:18 | Report Abuse

Stockraider really no shame at all...your decision will make your children and grandchildren hate you for 10 generation!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-04-22 12:20 |

Post removed.Why?

r°Moi

5,802 posts

Posted by r°Moi > 2018-04-22 12:20 | Report Abuse

Stockraider

You stupid lor

It is not about BN or PH... Mahathir or AhJibKo

It is all about achieving 2 PARTY SYSTEM... where RAKYAT IS THE KING

RAKYAT IS THE KING

RAKYAT IS THE KING

RAKYAT IS THE KING

Where the elected serve the Rakyat... and if they fail to do so... the Rakyat kick them out... whether they are from BN or PH

It is about RAKYAT IS THE KING

Where politicians know their place and not to take their responsibilities as powers and abuse them

This is the best chance for 2 party system

Lets the 2 party system start with GE14

VOTE PH TO START THE 2 PARTY SYSTEM TO RETURN POWER TO THE RAKYAT

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2018-04-22 12:22 | Report Abuse

BN RULE LET RAKYAT POOR COS MANY STUCK ALL THEIR MONEY IN BURSA,THEN TURN DESPERATE AND GAMBLE MORE BECOME MORE POOR THEN HAVE TO RELY ON BRIM

TrippleZ

1,563 posts

Posted by TrippleZ > 2018-04-22 12:24 | Report Abuse

Rakyat poor but still got money to stuck in Bursa? Your logic is getting crazy.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-04-22 12:25 | Report Abuse

WHAT IS THE USE OF 2 PARTY SYSTEM ??
WITHOUT REFORM, MERITS & FAIRNESS LEH...!!

AT THE END U JUST HAVE 2 PARTY, THAT JUST AMPU AMPU...THE BUMI ...OUTDOING...EACH OTHER....AT THE END COUNTRY GOING TOWARDS BANKRUPTCY LOH...!!

Posted by r°Moi > Apr 22, 2018 12:20 PM | Report Abuse

Stockraider

You stupid lor

It is not about BN or PH... Mahathir or AhJibKo

It is all about achieving 2 PARTY SYSTEM... where RAKYAT IS THE KING

RAKYAT IS THE KING

RAKYAT IS THE KING

RAKYAT IS THE KING

Where the elected serve the Rakyat... and if they fail to do so... the Rakyat kick them out... whether they are from BN or PH

It is about RAKYAT IS THE KING

Where politicians know their place and not to take their responsibilities as powers and abuse them

This is the best chance for 2 party system

Lets the 2 party system start with GE14

VOTE PH TO START THE 2 PARTY SYSTEM TO RETURN POWER TO THE RAKYAT

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2018-04-22 12:27 | Report Abuse

RAKYAT KEEP MONEY FROM WORKING ALL DONATE TO BURSA UNTIL BROKE,OR STUCK IN MANY STOCKS,THEN DESPERATE TURN TO GAMBLING THEN MORE WORST NOW HAVE TO ACCEPT BRIM AND FREE FOOD HANDOUT.HAPPEN TO MY UNCLES AND AUNTIES

r°Moi

5,802 posts

Posted by r°Moi > 2018-04-22 12:28 | Report Abuse

Checks and balances under a strong 2 party system... together with rakyat as the strongest 3rd force..... will ensure performance, efficiency and no corruption and more

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2018-04-22 12:35 | Report Abuse

many uncles and auuties keep money for money years from working,govt purposely press interest rate down,bankers tell them to invest in bursa,in the end all kena con by bursa,desperate turn to gambling,eat by the bookies,now many on the streets begging,take brim,and looking for free food.

Annetan

842 posts

Posted by Annetan > 2018-04-22 12:49 | Report Abuse

Since when have MCA and Gerakan stand and speak out for what are right or good for the rakyat?They are only "yes man" people!I am indeed astonished to hear stockraider whom I thought has good analytical skills openly urges to support BN.Since when has opposition rules the country for you to conclude that BN is the lesser evil?Money is indeed evil and really can sway people whom I thought were so principled and noble like Raja Petra could even changed tune to go for those that he used to frequently criticised.When one party rules too long and has obsolute power,there is always the risk of huge corruption,fearless of anything to what GREEDS leads them to do i.e self before country! There is no limit to what GREED desires!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-04-22 12:52 | Report Abuse

yes mca do not dare to speak up directly....but quietly...they have done alot of good...by giving us unitar and TAR college that supported us for 3 generation loh...!!

What i m seeing DAP, is slowly acting like a puppy to mahathir right now mah.....!!

Posted by Annetan > Apr 22, 2018 12:49 PM | Report Abuse

Since when have MCA and Gerakan stand and speak out for what are right or good for the rakyat?They are only "yes man" people!I am indeed astonished to hear stockraider whom I thought has good analytical skills openly urges to support BN.Since when has opposition rules the country for you to conclude that BN is the lesser evil?Money is indeed evil and really can sway people whom I thought were so principled and noble like Raja Petra could even changed tune to go for those that he used to frequently criticised.When one party rules too long and has obsolute power,there is always the risk of huge corruption,fearless of anything to what GREEDS leads them to do i.e self before country! There is no limit to what GREED desires!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-04-22 13:43 |

Post removed.Why?

Koon Bee

5,187 posts

Posted by Koon Bee > 2018-04-22 13:58 | Report Abuse

BN only sapu malaysia...PH sure win this round

Post a Comment
Market Buzz