Speechless....

Sami_Value

429 posts

Posted by Sami_Value > 2018-05-31 13:29 | Report Abuse

our patriotic new generations

davidkkw79

5,068 posts

Posted by davidkkw79 > 2018-05-31 13:32 | Report Abuse

New patriotic government why not waive off income tax as well ?

newbie1234

880 posts

Posted by newbie1234 > 2018-05-31 13:35 | Report Abuse

something wrong with this policy. u borrow, make sure you pay.

kelvin1

116 posts

Posted by kelvin1 > 2018-05-31 13:42 | Report Abuse

Waive income tax, waive income tax. 7% ppl.support 93%ppl and use teh funds for world cup, pay ptptn, pay toll? Alamak

Lee Yih Yeong

1,771 posts

Posted by Lee Yih Yeong > 2018-05-31 13:49 | Report Abuse

the most stupid minister ever in this ph group

davidkkw79

5,068 posts

Posted by davidkkw79 > 2018-05-31 13:52 | Report Abuse

All waive off, but later gonna high up tax on personal income... what kind of government is this ?

Sami_Value

429 posts

Posted by Sami_Value > 2018-05-31 14:25 | Report Abuse

the blacklists, they still allow them to fly....

harpluck

21 posts

Posted by harpluck > 2018-05-31 14:33 | Report Abuse

I been paying but now I think it's wiser to stop paying. At this rate, one day they will waive all my loans so there's really no reason to pay it off.

Posted by Keith Hong > 2018-05-31 14:34 | Report Abuse

haha, please note charges for interest and admin fee will continue till you pay off.

still blacklist for imigration lift off but not ccris....

Sami_Value

429 posts

Posted by Sami_Value > 2018-05-31 14:36 | Report Abuse

Posted by harpluck > May 31, 2018 02:33 PM | Report Abuse

I been paying but now I think it's wiser to stop paying. At this rate, one day they will waive all my loans so there's really no reason to pay it off.

One day, when your family member from younger generation cannot borrow, your are partly responsible for it.

harpluck

21 posts

Posted by harpluck > 2018-05-31 14:42 | Report Abuse

Posted by Keith Hong > May 31, 2018 02:34 PM | Report Abuse

haha, please note charges for interest and admin fee will continue till you pay off.

still blacklist for imigration lift off but not ccris....

--> But inflation is more significant than the interest + admin fee. I think CCRIS takes into account of overall rather than one debt, so it won't harm.

One day, when your family member from younger generation cannot borrow, your are partly responsible for it.

--> If I save that up, I'll be able to afford their education. I don't know if I will stop paying but I am saying the way they treat this loan is telling the public that paying back is a foolish thing to do.

KLCI King

3,220 posts

Posted by KLCI King > 2018-05-31 14:46 | Report Abuse

Idiotic move, encourage young generation to default what they supposed to pay.

lizi

1,968 posts

Posted by lizi > 2018-05-31 14:49 | Report Abuse

Not all ph policy is good....example of bad one are GST abolishment and PTPTN..

Pavillion

3,100 posts

Posted by Pavillion > 2018-05-31 15:05 | Report Abuse

Yes loan must pay but you do not understands how they get there in the first place...i.e. if they unable to find decent job after several year...ptpn would required them to pay certain % backdated payment plus new installment..that is big amt for them....by then they already having family on their own etc. And how about if their job require them to travel...i.e. tour guide. I feel blacklist them from travelling overseas..is abuse of power and a lazy solution.

Posted by kiasoocheena > 2018-05-31 15:31 | Report Abuse

they should pay, either now in a small amount or later pay in big amount when they are earning big. Either way, encourage them to be a responsible citizen, not the lazy one and not dodge the loan which they took it with enough conscience of paying back. If you encourage them not to pay, in the future it will backfire on PH as they tend to switch to whichever government says they will waive it...now the national debt is already high so start paying.

Posted by KillBuffett > 2018-05-31 16:01 | Report Abuse

Should have a system like AKPK, and fix some percentage of thier salary and make them to pay monthly. When US students graduate, they will work hard just to repay their student loan, and sometime it cost them hundred thousand USD. SO please, repay your loan.

Dondon

93 posts

Posted by Dondon > 2018-05-31 16:05 | Report Abuse

PPL who happily donate and printscreen to FB this 2 days, dont know how many of them are didnt pay PTPTN ?

harpluck

21 posts

Posted by harpluck > 2018-05-31 17:59 | Report Abuse

Yes loan must pay but you do not understands how they get there in the first place...i.e. if they unable to find decent job after several year...ptpn would required them to pay certain % backdated payment plus new installment..that is big amt for them....by then they already having family on their own etc. And how about if their job require them to travel...i.e. tour guide. I feel blacklist them from travelling overseas..is abuse of power and a lazy solution.

---> then the solution should be restriction unless a business travel letter is presented.

Sami_Value

429 posts

Posted by Sami_Value > 2018-05-31 18:21 | Report Abuse

PTPTN officers are not as cruel as how the public painted the image la, if you haven't deal with them, don't just jump to conclusion like they are akin to loan shark debt collectors.

If you never talk to them before & already jump to conclusion, it is very unfair to PTPTN. My experience with them was a pleasant one.

Just talk to them, they are not the unreasonable type and don't give the excuses for not paying.

harpluck

21 posts

Posted by harpluck > 2018-06-04 23:04 | Report Abuse

PTPTN officers are not as cruel as how the public painted the image la, if you haven't deal with them, don't just jump to conclusion like they are akin to loan shark debt collectors.

If you never talk to them before & already jump to conclusion, it is very unfair to PTPTN. My experience with them was a pleasant one.

Just talk to them, they are not the unreasonable type and don't give the excuses for not paying.

---> I deal with a handful of them before, having sign my papers wrongly.. What can I say? They are more kind than NGO's volunteers. And I am not their race, in-case you assume there was racial-bias.

Pavillion

3,100 posts

Posted by Pavillion > 2018-06-04 23:21 | Report Abuse

If it so easy we won't have 1M defaulters.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz