Posted by qqq3 > 2018-07-31 11:58 | Report Abuse

well written....

variety, the more the merrier

Posted by Ledangking > 2018-07-31 13:18 | Report Abuse

This is wat I think too. Also felt like being fool by PH

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-07-31 13:25 | Report Abuse

PH needs courage to pursue this thing....it is a test in courage more than any thing else.....

I think parents of UEC children got money set aside already for private U , so no difference.

but I can attest to this....that top students in National schools have a better childhood , a better more balanced upbringing than average students in UEC schools.

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-07-31 13:30 | Report Abuse

Stock Learner > Jul 31, 2018 01:21 PM | Report Abuse

UEC like SPM recognize by oversea universties but you must sit for their entry examination first! Tell me, beside Taiwan, which US, Australia, Britain universities immediately give you entry with UEC alone!

private universities in Malaysia all recognise UEC...so is no big deal, UEC Form 6, One year compared to national schools Form 6, two years......similar to private universities foundation course all also one year.

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-07-31 13:34 | Report Abuse

whether UEC students or national school students....they all speak mandarin nowadays......

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-07-31 13:37 | Report Abuse

well..UEC students also take SPM one.

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-07-31 13:40 | Report Abuse

since nobody trust national schools anyway...I will celebrate variety......unless PH can change the parents minds.....

Posted by stockraider > 2018-07-31 19:01 | Report Abuse

Aiyah...just help pakatan govt loh....!!
No need to recognise UEC.....loh...!!
What is the benefit recognise UEC leh ???
1. Can enter local university.
2. Can get govt jobs.

But honestly ask ourselves....do we really need the above for UEC leh ??
No loh....!! It is just political & feel good factors for the chinese loh.....!!
It will alienate the malays & threathen & affect our partner like ppbm, pkr & amanah mah...!!

For 40 yrs Uec survive & thrive and already gain worlwide recognition mah....!!
Yes....cannot go local university & where cannot enjoy cheap local university fees, but on the otherhand low standard mah...!!

What we can do come up with a tabung UEC....go and expand tar university lah.....!!
Certainly Tar university higher standard & even better loh...!!

12,784 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2018-07-31 20:24 | Report Abuse

The successful alumni of UEC system should declare themselves today. This will probably showed that this stream of education also produces great Malaysians.

Insist on a credit at least in BM for the UEC candidates and facilitate their future.

In any case, those who master three languages in Malaysia should do very well in the future. BM is widely used in Malaysia, Singapore, and Indonesia. English is useful in many regions. Chinese is useful in China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and even in Japan. Those with Tamil language will be able to extend their reach to India.

Posted by stockraider > 2018-07-31 20:49 | Report Abuse

rubbish thinking for sitting full spm papers loh....!!
Then what is the use of UEC qualification leh ??

Practical solution should be sit for bahasa spm & get credit loh...if govt is sincere of recognizing uec mah...!!

But even if the uec students got distinction and credit in spm bahasa malaysia, the ultra malays do not want to recognise uec loh...!!

Posted by Stock Learner > Jul 31, 2018 08:29 PM | Report Abuse

Of course the best solution is for UEC students to sit for SPM if they really want to enter local public universities! Actually this has been going on for decades! But what Dong Zhong want is a no compromise UEC which means, they refuse UEC students to sit for Bahasa SPM papers! I mean dude, this issue is non issue if Dong Zhong would just skip all the fiasco for sake of national unity!

Posted by stockraider > 2018-07-31 20:56 | Report Abuse

aiyah...u don understand loh....!!
mahathir know the DNA of malays mah....!!
It is quite dangerous for them to recognise UEC lah....!!
This will give PAS and UMNO to all out attack Pkr, Amanah and Bersatu loh.....!!

U need to understand malay....bahasa, bangsa & ugama more important than bersih, cekap dan keadilan mah....!!

Posted by Stock Learner > Jul 31, 2018 08:51 PM | Report Abuse

Stocktrader! Stop living in the past! This government is not UMNO BN! You are talking rubbish about ultra malays! This government is majority local chinese with only 25% muslim voters! You are talking so much nonsense!

Posted by J For Janice > 2018-07-31 21:13 | Report Abuse

mahathir son say if you gov recognise UEC,then gov need to recognise sijil sekolah agama juga!very crazy!if that agama student study med and become a doctor,he will say 'alah will heal you' to his patient gg

Posted by stockraider > 2018-07-31 21:20 | Report Abuse

actually not fair what ??

If recognise uec no recognise sijil ugama mah....!!

Then recognise all loh....!!

Posted by stockraider > 2018-07-31 21:29 | Report Abuse

Whatever u say....the majority malay still favor;

U need to understand malay....bahasa, bangsa & ugama more important than bersih, cekap dan keadilan mah....!!

mahathir know the DNA of malays mah....!!
It is quite dangerous for them to recognise UEC lah....!!
This will give PAS and UMNO to all out attack Pkr, Amanah and Bersatu loh.....!!

Thus it is dangerous loh.....the 28% to 30% PH malay supporters may switch side loh.....!!

Pakatan may lose the Govt mah....!! If sizeable malay switch side loh.!

I THINK BETTER COMPROMISE NO NEED RECOGNISE UEC LOH....!!

Posted by stockraider > Jul 31, 2018 07:01 PM | Report Abuse X

Aiyah...just help pakatan govt loh....!!
No need to recognise UEC.....loh...!!
What is the benefit recognise UEC leh ???
1. Can enter local university.
2. Can get govt jobs.

But honestly ask ourselves....do we really need the above for UEC leh ??
No loh....!! It is just political & feel good factors for the chinese loh.....!!
It will alienate the malays & threathen & affect our partner like ppbm, pkr & amanah mah...!!

For 40 yrs Uec survive & thrive and already gain worlwide recognition mah....!!
Yes....cannot go local university & where cannot enjoy cheap local university fees, but on the otherhand low standard mah...!!

What we can do come up with a tabung UEC....go and expand tar university lah.....!!
Certainly Tar university higher standard & even better loh...!

Posted by 一买就大涨 > Jul 31, 2018 09:22 PM | Report Abuse

cow head cant match with horse mouth la... UEC is education for further study.. ugama is just religion don't expect some1 who come from religious school to know match, sciences, geography etc...

Posted by stockraider > 2018-07-31 21:44 |

Posted by stockraider > 2018-07-31 21:51 | Report Abuse

I think u have a rubbish shallow thinking loh....!!

China university recognise msia UEC qualifications loh...!!

My nephew is china beijing university using UEC entry loh...!!

My niece study xiamen university in malaysia enter thru UEC, even got full scholarship mah....!!

Posted by Stock Learner > Jul 31, 2018 09:46 PM | Report Abuse

By the way, UEC is not recognise in China!