2,819 posts

Posted by cheoky > 2018-08-05 13:33 | Report Abuse

datuk now what stock to buy?

calvintaneng

53,398 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-08-05 14:06 | Report Abuse

Good afternoon

Cheoky

Go in the direction of Tun Dr M. There are three.

1) NUMBER ONE IS INTERNET & CYBERSPACE

Tun Dr. M likes IT & so he started Cyberjaya. His son Mukhriz started Opcom

So Tun Dr M instructed Gobin to give every home Internet connection just like essential utilities = water & electricity

WATER AND ELECTRICITY ARE NECESSITIES SINCE ANCIENT TIMES. When Israel captured Canaan few 4 thousand years ago they made their captives

drawers of water and hewers of wood

See
Berean Study Bible
Now therefore you are under a curse and will perpetually serve as woodcutters and water carriers for the house of my God.”

BUT INTERNET CONNECTION IS A NECESSITY TODAY

So these stocks will be good

Telekom (owns the largest fiber optic & also fixed line phones)
Opcom (More purchases in coming years. But price now quite high)
ECS ICT (Provider of Computers and IT products)
Complete Logistic (ECommerce will replace conventional shopping)
Inari/Insas (Manufactures Optic fiber connectors)

In Spore SME now using Ecommerce to export their goods
See https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/sme/e-commerce-propels-singapore-smes-to-lead-apac-exporters

And Malaysia has Jack Ma help for export. So this will be our future growth direction.

2) NUMBER 2 IS CARS AND MORE CAR RELATED COMPANIES.

Another cluster of growth will revovle around Tun Dr M penchant for his love of Cars. See he drove Proton Perdana himself
https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/video-of-malaysian-pm-mahathir-driving-proton-perdana-goes-viral

So the focus will most probably be in Proton City & Tanjung Malim
Stocks like DRB (already up a lot), Mj Perak, L&G, Talam will be good longer term. No need to hurry buying. If cheap just nibble some.

3) NUMBER 3 IS THE NEW GOLDEN GROWTH TRIANGLE OF PENANG, KEDAH & LANGKAWI

TUN DR M IS MP FOR LANGKAWI
MUKHRIZ IS MP FOR KEDAH
ANWAR IBRAHIM FROM PENANG MAINLAND PERMATANG PAUH
LIM GUAN ENG (Finance Minister) was once Penang Chief Minister

So the Big Guns of PH are all here in this Northern Golden Triangle
Tambun is a good stock which I gave buy call at 80 sen. Now already up 30% (if dividend included) So please don't chase ok?

Hmmm? What to buy then? Still studying. Any one from Penang can share some good companies with prospect up there?

calvintaneng

53,398 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-08-05 14:13 |

Post removed.Why?

FamousAmos

304 posts

Posted by FamousAmos > 2018-08-05 14:22 | Report Abuse

Sunday - it’s a peaceful day in i3 - no lies , no critics from TanEnd. But brace yourself once Sunday is over , the snake oil salesman will be back again

calvintaneng

53,398 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-08-05 14:26 | Report Abuse

Posted by Sunny day > Aug 5, 2018 02:04 PM | Report Abuse

don't waste time read bible la... it's more important to learn how to make money to survive or live a better life...

learn from Duit, he guide us how to make money from HSI...

THIS IS A NORMAL WAY OF LIVING BY MOST PEOPLE WITHOUT GOD

But GOD Already Knows

Listen to the Words of Jesus

Do Not Be Anxious

25 “Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing? 26 Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? 27 And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life?7 28 And why are you anxious about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin, 29 yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. 30 But if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is alive and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? 31 Therefore do not be anxious, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For the Gentiles seek after all these things, and our heavenly Father knows that you need them all. 33 But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.

34 “Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.

Calvin comments:

In the beginning Man need not work. Man was made perfect in a perfect world. Then man sinned & so he has to earn his living by the sweat of his brow now.

But Jesus came to restore our broken relationship back with God

So now He tells us to seek God first. Ask, seek & knock on God's door by prayer & all that we need will be provided for.

God being God will answer all His children's prayers

See

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1Y8Naj3RFk

calvintaneng

53,398 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-08-05 14:32 | Report Abuse

FamousAmos sold his creation away

You better don't sell your soul away ok?

Wallace "Wally" Amos was born in Tallahassee, Florida, USA July 1, 1936. In 1948 he moved to New York City to live with his aunt where they often baked cookies together.[2] As an adult, Amos, an Air Force veteran who worked as a talent agent with the William Morris Agency, would send his home-baked chocolate chip cookies to celebrities to entice them to meet and perhaps sign a deal with his agency. Amos hit a plateau working for the William Morris Agency and decided to strike out on his own.

On March 10, 1975, Amos took the advice of some friends, and with $25,000 from singers Marvin Gaye and Helen Reddy,[3] he opened a cookie store at 7181 Sunset Blvd., Hollywood in Los Angeles, California, naming it "Famous Amos".[1] In the first year he sold $300,000 worth of cookies, followed by more than $1,000,000 in sales in the store's second year of operation. By 1982 the company's revenues reached $12 million.[3]

The store proved so popular that the "Famous Amos" brand eventually branched out to sell cookies in supermarkets, a move that would later be emulated by other specialty stores such as Baskin-Robbins, T.G.I. Fridays, and Starbucks.

However, by 1984 sales had begun to slow and Amos started to sell parts of the business.[4] In March of the following year, Amos sold 51% interest to Bass Brothers Enterprises in an attempt to salvage the business.[5] That year the company had lost $300,000 as revenues slipped to $10 million. Investors got involved to try to stop the downward spiral, but according to Amos, they took more of an equity stake each time and did not stay long enough to get the company back on track. By August 1985, Bass Brothers had sold a majority share to an investor group, who planned a major expansion.[6] By 1988 the company lost $2.5 million. That year the Shansby Group purchased Famous Amos for $3 million. After one year as a paid spokesman for his sold company, Amos quit in frustration.[3]

FamousAmos

304 posts

Posted by FamousAmos > 2018-08-05 14:43 | Report Abuse

TanEnd the macai - spread lies from Monday to Saturday. Sunday he will talk Jesus. What’s new ?

calvintaneng

53,398 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-08-05 15:28 | Report Abuse

It's ok.

More than 300 people have viewed this page but kept silent and in deep contemplation.

V good.

Now see this www.chick.com

kong73

2,045 posts

Posted by kong73 > 2018-08-05 21:15 | Report Abuse

May Allah gives us sustenance.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz