Be the first to like this.

8 comment(s). Last comment by NoEmo 2018-10-31 05:54

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2018-10-31 00:01 | Report Abuse

drugs are just like a weapon....if the user misuse it, why should the seller or provider be killed?

drugs creates openness to wonder on the taboos & unknowns...it questions everything...it collapses all the principles & believes you had ever held on to dearly...but blindly.

it has counter-culture effects..it makes it difficult for one to held on to any political beliefs too..

These are of-course threatening to the 'normal minds'of ordinary people...and it has conflicting interest with the government - with their industrial & economic objectives.

Just like some religions who does not even allow anyone to question their belief (the repetitive conditioning that ""there is no greater god than X"")...by suppressing any query for deeper truth... by imposing fear via drastic punishments like stoning to death....

the normal conditioned minds had blindly created the death penalty for their own comfort...

It is simply because they are too threatening to their existing belief system...existing culture of the majority - the conditioned religious minds.

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2018-10-31 00:04 | Report Abuse

drug user never force others to kill themself ma...

if they misuse the drug...its same like they dont know how to use the gun ma...aiming at their self...

what one need is education

Posted by dragonslayer > Oct 30, 2018 11:59 PM | Report Abuse

Aiyo Tech Spec...hang better lah...else...more ppl die lah...1 person die...save so many persons...know hisab one...also know is better lah...wakakaka...kikiki

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2018-10-31 00:07 | Report Abuse

aiyo...dont categorize all drugs to the same thing le...

just taking marijuana can die meh?

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2018-10-31 00:08 | Report Abuse

there are so many types of drugs...

people dont immediately die by taking heroine, morphine, LSD, psylocybin, ganja etc...

it is addiction...

just like people also got die because of alcoholism ma...

how come we allow alcohol business in Malaysia?

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2018-10-31 00:11 | Report Abuse

i have taken number of these drugs and i am happy i have taken it ma...

do i talk like a psycho? no ma....

i talk more rational than qqq3 or Koon leh...

i have no regrets...and i am in favor of legalization of drugs in Malaysia

this is the only way to kill all those religious idiots.

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2018-10-31 00:12 | Report Abuse

all these movies and school teaching is by the innocent fearful people who does not know what it is leh...

it is conditioned by the government for their own benefit

just like u see some religious send their kids 5 year old to religious learning place to hate all other religion leh...

Posted by dragonslayer > Oct 31, 2018 12:09 AM | Report Abuse

Aiyo...not die...addicted...very painful leh...worst thn die lah...see movie also like that mah..no good ending...how many good ending one...very less lah…..wakakaka….kikiki

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2018-10-31 00:19 | Report Abuse

yup...panadol extra..cannot tahan this world market...good nite

NoEmo

1,167 posts

Posted by NoEmo > 2018-10-31 05:54 | Report Abuse

I think tons of confiscated drug is under custody of our govt. Legalization of drug can add value to this drug and thus increasing the revenue of our country. Alternatively, we continue to ban drug here but legalize only the export of the confiscated drug to foreign countries with legalized drugs policy.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz