1 person likes this.

74 comment(s). Last comment by lcwin 2018-12-26 16:54

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-12-26 11:31 | Report Abuse

is it possible to connect with the creator? I believe HE knows and what is HE and what is us.If we are real, surely there must be other beings , the unknown, those that can't be seen or feel by our senses. Remember! Our world is perceived by our senses, if you can't breath in water, no matter how u try u can't. U no wings to fly, u not able to fly no matter how hard you try. It means our world that we are in is based on our senses and these sense made us feel real. What if there are senses we don't have? Is it possible? Very likely. Can colour blind ppl see colour? NOPE. There are certain sounds we can't hear and perhaps colours too. The first thing to understand is our world real, the one we perceived as solid? I really have doubts if is real bcoz based on what i read and experienced, is not as solid as we think. Let's look at this point, if world is not real, then what is real actually. If not real, then is most likely the simplest explanation is there' only 1 dot(abstraction), so it means we are all connected together just that we are separated by something making it looks as we are diff. Religion can be good and bad and is especially good for mass ppl, meaning to reprogram in a mass manner. It teaches us to be good, but it can be bad too, depending on the teachers, who are they, are they connected to the creator or purely blind on scriptures without the connection to the creator. I don't condemn ppl's religion, religion give them hopes, is true or not, I don't criticized them, i like to see them have hope in life. The spiritual journey is between u and the creator , not between u and others. There can only be a very very small group of ppl who will be successful at connecting to the creators and u can say is a privilege club.

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-12-26 11:32 | Report Abuse

As for the creator, what is HE, i doubt we will be able to understand what is HE bcoz our mind dont have the ability to understand him

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-12-26 11:36 | Report Abuse

Another thing, your ability to connect to the creator is not bcoz u r talented, rather is bcoz this gift was granted to you. So when u r granted that gift , use it, dont follow ppl blindly but link to the creator as you are in the religion,you will evolved more than just the religion bcoz HE will guide you. If you don't have the ability, then u can only be what the religion can offer the most.

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-12-26 11:37 | Report Abuse

Time is limited, is the same for everyone, get ready rather than wait for death to come

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-12-26 11:43 | Report Abuse

nicholas, it isn't universe within universe, those are illusions, nothing exist.

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-12-26 11:56 | Report Abuse

abc, r u real? What r you?

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-12-26 11:57 | Report Abuse

If i tell u r mind can be many and not one, do you believe it?

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-12-26 11:58 | Report Abuse

Some ppl say that we are trapped, perhaps it isn't trapped but rather we are not able to understand

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-12-26 12:00 | Report Abuse

The only way to understand is to acquired upgrades.

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-12-26 12:01 | Report Abuse

you sure whatever you experienced or learn is your doing?

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-12-26 12:01 | Report Abuse

This is why they used the word trapped/enslaved.

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-12-26 12:08 | Report Abuse

Do u know that they talked about meditation, where the mediation is to achieved the pure OBSERVER status, where you are no longer thinking, bcoz this thinking you think is yours but is not you actually. To be a pure observer is super hard.

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-12-26 12:12 | Report Abuse

Some talked about energy lvl, to raise the energy lvl through meditation, u think negative, u experienced negative, u absorbed ppl's negativity energy, some r diff from others, they can absorb or born ppl energy absorber, all sapu habis and this makes them in big trouble. When this type of energy of yours is low, u attract some unknown beings and so the cycle down start. So by right should be to cycle up, raising the so called energy lvl, when the energy lvl is raised, u slowly experienced diff thing. Well, this is their theory, I'm still testing it but to do so, you must be able to mastered meditation.

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-12-26 12:14 | Report Abuse

it isnt

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-12-26 12:19 | Report Abuse

i'm not going to influence you, i'm just a mortal, what is in your mind is wht is influencing you, not me.

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-12-26 12:26 | Report Abuse

stop evil? You can't. There are so many ppl around, how many can you stop. Just 1 bad apple with power is enough to caused havoc to the world. I just want to discover the truth, no intention of influencing others, bcoz at the end of the day, is about me, I don't want to wait for death not knowing the truth. If you want to stop evil, do your part, whatever u can, u can't stopped all but do what is in your mean even if is insignificant at least you have tried but you never know it may rolled into a gigantic snowball

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-12-26 12:33 | Report Abuse

If you study history, start from world war one till today, u will discovered there is something arranging the orders of things. Focus on hitler, you will see it was arranged. What was the consequence of world war I and World war II? What was the consequence of the american's civil war?

Now let's go back to the near presence, if you have been following malaysian's politic, u will see why najib was needed to be in the picture. Ppl tried to pull him down before the election but all failed, and when the time was ripe, he was taken down without ppl expecting it. Just and Donald Trump rise which was unexpeced.

Do you know that there were ppl who tried to assassinate Hitler before but it failed, bcoz the time wasn't right, incidents not yet happened.

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-12-26 12:35 | Report Abuse

Find the truth

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-12-26 12:38 | Report Abuse

religion is sports

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-12-26 12:42 | Report Abuse

if you truly study history, u will see something there. I have already said what i wanted, some here will visit this episode in the future.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-12-26 12:42 | Report Abuse

they cheer for their sports team

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-12-26 12:48 | Report Abuse

i hope what i have said today will be useful to some who may see or experienced greater things and I hope one day these ppl will tell me something that i want to know.

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2018-12-26 12:52 | Report Abuse

calvintaneng eat shxt !

(my contribution to religion debate)

freetospeak

5,883 posts

Posted by freetospeak > 2018-12-26 13:05 | Report Abuse

wow holland king...u meditate...mus b careful oh...giv u piece of advice...train your pair of legs.....hav a strong body...lol..otherwise difficult...if your body is weak ...the best way of meditating is thru motion ... not sitting..but that is the most difficult..sitting is the easiest but also the mos dangerous...lol

freetospeak

5,883 posts

Posted by freetospeak > 2018-12-26 13:10 | Report Abuse

they talk so much about religion but in the end deep in their heart they r still lost...if not..they wont be holding to a belief so strongly...lol...so sad..when they only beleive on a belief..they r already lost..n away from the truth

lcwin

326 posts

Posted by lcwin > 2018-12-26 13:14 | Report Abuse

In ancient times there is no laws. The elites and the powerful creates and use religion as a tool to control the ignorant citizens. Generally countries and communities that are religious are the most violent corrupt and backward . If I am a leader of a country I will force everyone to be religious as it will serve my purpose very well. Thou shall not question.....

Sslee

5,482 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2018-12-26 13:16 | Report Abuse

Dear all,
The main thing about a religion is, all religions are based on faith; that is belief without evidence. I just want to say that every religion is sacred to the believers. So can we agree to disagree on the existing of higher being/God and respect each other views.

In i3 of course, people said no body point the gun to your head to buy a share and you need to judge by yourself. However, some very experience blogger can use a lot of convincing points to lure you to buy into their shares or vice versa.

If you are interest in alternative view how evil started feel free to read the below link.
https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/Sslee_blog/177025.jsp
Equality: Garden of Eden where god walk among men as there are no sin and evil.
Original sin: The forbidden fruit form tree of knowledge of good and evil

Thank you

freetospeak

5,883 posts

Posted by freetospeak > 2018-12-26 13:22 | Report Abuse

your wish to attune to god...has the same destiny of your cell attuning to u...lol...no one single cell in your body succeeds...so this 60 billion cell on earth also cannot succeed...

freetospeak

5,883 posts

Posted by freetospeak > 2018-12-26 13:23 | Report Abuse

hav u listen to your cell like u wish your god is listening to u...if not..then u r not even qualified to talk about god...lol

freetospeak

5,883 posts

Posted by freetospeak > 2018-12-26 13:26 | Report Abuse

when u are attune to your cell as one...u r on the way to become immortal...but only the ancient china n indian succeeded..now all only craps...

Up_down

4,304 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2018-12-26 13:32 | Report Abuse

The moment we engaged our actions in a mindfulness way, we would be more understand of ourselves...the chain effect of 貪-瞋-癡-昏沉-掉悔

Posted by Nicholasming91 > 2018-12-26 13:39 | Report Abuse

The truth itself that there is no god, an infinite universe with endless possibilities.. which ends up to be emptiness. The nothingness in everything , nirvana.

freetospeak

5,883 posts

Posted by freetospeak > 2018-12-26 13:42 | Report Abuse

when u say there is no god ..u r already in a belief there is not god..which inturn trap u...lol..when u say there is god u r already trapped..lol

freetospeak

5,883 posts

Posted by freetospeak > 2018-12-26 13:43 | Report Abuse

the morale of the story is...if there is no god ..it can be created..when there is god..it can be destroyed...

freetospeak

5,883 posts

Posted by freetospeak > 2018-12-26 13:47 | Report Abuse

thats the power of samsara..the ultimate web of illusion...the only way to be freed is to gain enlightenment...while gaining enligtenment is also not gaining enligtenment...lol

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-12-26 13:57 | Report Abuse

Christian is the biggest religion in the world.

Why christian religion is the largest ??
Bcos this religion preach love to mankind loh....!!

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2018-12-26 14:15 | Report Abuse

Nope....Because it is spread by the most powerful and rich group of people

Posted by SarifahSelinder > 2018-12-26 14:25 | Report Abuse

Religion is the greatest creation of mankind

calvintaneng

55,090 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-12-26 14:31 | Report Abuse

Christianity was first spread by Jesus. His occupation was a poor carpenter. His Apostles were mostly poor fishermen like Peter, James & John.

These disciples fled when Jesus was forsaken & crucified.
But Jesus was resurrected alive from the dead and showed himself to the astonished disciples. One absentee was Thomas the doubter who said he will not believe unless he sees the nail prints in the hand of Jesus

See

24 But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus, was not with them when Jesus came.

25 The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe.

26 And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.

27 Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.

28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

30 And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book:

31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name (John 20)

Methodism was spread by John Wesley. John Wesley dies and left with less than Rm100 in his pocket

So is David Brainerd, J. O Fraser, Martin Luther, John Sung gave up a lucrative future, Many of US Missionaries I know live sacrificial lives

In China J. Hudson Taylor lived from hand to mouth. Thousands of people from UK & USA followed him in a life of privation and poverty to bring the gospel message to China. In the Boxer Rebellion of 1900s many were killed. Yet they kept on giving out the truth

Christianity there is a Cause for Truth & Righteousness. Because in Christianity and Christianity alone the Founder Jesus is alive!

calvintaneng

55,090 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-12-26 14:38 | Report Abuse

History proved that Apostle Thomas later traveled to India as a Missionary

Some Indian Converts to Christianity took the name "THOMAS" as their surname. And today there are thousands and thousands of Indians with the surname "THOMAS)

See

Thomas the Apostle

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thomas the Apostle (Biblical Hebrew: תומאס הקדוש‎; Coptic: ⲑⲱⲙⲁⲥ; Classical Syriac: ܬܐܘܡܐ ܫܠܝܚܐ‎ Thoma Shliha; also called Didymus which means "the twin") was one of the Twelve Apostles of Jesus, according to the New Testament.

Thomas is informally referred to as "Doubting Thomas" because he doubted Jesus' resurrection when first told (in the Gospel of John account only), followed later by his confession of faith, "My Lord and my God," on seeing Jesus' wounded body.

Traditionally, Thomas is believed to have travelled outside the Roman Empire to preach the Gospel, travelling as far as Tamilakam which are the states of Kerala and Tamil Nadu in present-day India.[2][5][6][7] According to tradition, Thomas reached Muziris, (modern-day North Paravur and Kodungalloor in the state of Kerala, India) in AD 50[8][9] and baptized several people, founding what today are known as Saint Thomas Christians or Mar Thoma Nazranis. After his death, the reputed relics of Saint Thomas the Apostle were enshrined as far as Mesopotamia in the 3rd century, and later moved to various places.[10] In 1258, some of the relics were brought to Abruzzo in Ortona, Italy, where they have been held in the Church of Saint Thomas the Apostle.[11] He is often regarded as the Patron Saint of India,[12][13] and the name Thoma remains quite popular among Saint Thomas Christians of India.

Mission in India
Thomas is traditionally believed to have sailed to India in AD 50 (but there is evidence of his being in Taxila in AD 43, where he did not have success) to spread the Christian faith, and is believed to have landed at the port of Muziris, (modern-day North Paravur and Kodungalloor in modern-day Kerala state) where there was a Jewish community at the time.[2][5] The port was destroyed in 1341 by a massive flood that realigned the coasts. He is believed by the Saint Thomas Christian tradition to have established seven churches (communities) in Kerala. These churches are at Kodungallur, Palayoor, Kottakkavu (Paravur), Kokkamangalam, Niranam, Nilackal (Chayal), Kollam and Thiruvithamcode (half church).[34] Thomas baptized several families, namely Pakalomattom, Sankarapuri, Kalli, Kaliyankal, Nedumpilly, Panakkamattom, Kunnappilly, Vazhappilly, Payyappilly, Maliakal, Pattamukku and Thaiyil.[35] Other families claim to have origins almost as far back as these and the religious historian Robert Eric Frykenberg notes that "Whatever dubious historicity may be attached to such local traditions, there can be little doubt as to their great antiquity or to their great appeal in popular imagination".[36]

It was to a land of dark people he was sent, to clothe them by Baptism in white robes. His grateful dawn dispelled India's painful darkness. It was his mission to espouse India to the One-Begotten. The merchant is blessed for having so great a treasure. Edessa thus became the blessed city by possessing the greatest pearl India could yield. Thomas works miracles in India, and at Edessa Thomas is destined to baptize peoples perverse and steeped in darkness, and that in the land of India.

calvintaneng

55,090 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-12-26 14:42 |

Post removed.Why?

mach10

371 posts

Posted by mach10 > 2018-12-26 14:45 | Report Abuse

I strongly believe ET not god created human in seven days.the god mentioned in the bible is actually an ET.

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-12-26 14:47 | Report Abuse

freetospeak, what u mentioned sitting, the posture of meditation. There's someone they called the sleeping prophet, i forgotten his name, was it edgar cycee, he uses sleeping posture. Regarding what posture, i think it also depend on your health, if you have back pain, the sitting posture might be a problem, but the sleeping posture makes u sleep. The idea of meditation is to be somewhere sleep and awaken, i think. That is the hard part. But i think either posture will do but just need training using that posture.

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2018-12-26 14:49 | Report Abuse

I strongly believe ET exist

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/737818/Aliens-drain-solar-energy-monster-UFOs-Sun-NASA-SOHO

mach10
14 posts
Posted by mach10 > Dec 26, 2018 02:45 PM | Report Abuse

I strongly believe ET not god created human in seven days.the god mentioned in the bible is actually an ET.

calvintaneng

55,090 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-12-26 14:50 | Report Abuse

God Almighty created this world

ET is a figment of man's invention

See what God says in His Word

King James Bible
Lo, this only have I found, that God hath made man upright; but they have sought out many inventions.

lextcs

1,961 posts

Posted by lextcs > 2018-12-26 14:51 | Report Abuse

the early colonialist went into Africa and took for themselves negro slaves to be used for their agri industries. It was also in the name of Christianity that these 'white' people came to plunder the wealth of each nation they profess to spread the good news to the land. Time and again we see religion being used to justify each politician means. The Americans south were no angels either. The bible or better known as the written voice of God is the inherited right of the supreme white. Rapes, murder, torture, hell on earth unleashed suffered by the negro slaves are just examples of how each voice of God is being interpreted for their advantage. The story of Nat Turner during the early slave years is an opener.

Surely Christ is the new born King. He is the savior of the world but it a far cry from what the Father's intent. That each soul should taste everlasting life. But meanwhile while Santa's is having his ride, the world has yet to known this new born King or rather 2019 yrs King.

Merry Christmas .

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2018-12-26 14:56 | Report Abuse

ET will transform Calvintaneng Ito a cow

calvintaneng

55,090 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-12-26 14:58 | Report Abuse

Posted by lextcs > Dec 26, 2018 02:51 PM | Report Abuse

the early colonialist went into Africa and took for themselves negro slaves to be used for their agri industries. It was also in the name of Christianity that these 'white' people came to plunder the wealth of each nation they profess to spread the good news to the land. Time and again we see religion being used to justify each politician means. The Americans south were no angels either. The bible or better known as the written voice of God is the inherited right of the supreme white. Rapes, murder, torture, hell on earth unleashed suffered by the negro slaves are just examples of how each voice of God is being interpreted for their advantage. The story of Nat Turner during the early slave years is an opener.

Surely Christ is the new born King. He is the savior of the world but it a far cry from what the Father's intent. That each soul should taste everlasting life. But meanwhile while Santa's is having his ride, the world has yet to known this new born King or rather 2019 yrs King.

Merry Christmas .

The Slave Traders?

They were not Christians

In fact the trophy convert is John Newton the slave trader who got saved and later wrote that famous hymn called Amazing Grace (It was the Christian Churches that eradicted slavery from US. One great leader was William Wilberforce

See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Wilberforce

As for John Newton See

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Newton

And see Newton

Amazing grace! How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me!
I once was lost, but now am found;
Was blind, but now I see.
’Twas grace that taught my heart to fear,
And grace my fears relieved;
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed.
Through many dangers, toils and snares,
I have already come;
’Tis grace hath brought me safe thus far,
And grace will lead me home.
The Lord has promised good to me,
His Word my hope secures;
He will my Shield and Portion be,
As long as life endures.
Yea, when this flesh and heart shall fail,
And mortal life shall cease,
I shall possess, within the veil,
A life of joy and peace.
The earth shall soon dissolve like snow,
The sun forbear to shine;
But God, who called me here below,
Will be forever mine.
When we’ve been there ten thousand years,
Bright shining as the sun,
We’ve no less days to sing God’s praise
Than when we’d first begun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDdvReNKKuk

lextcs

1,961 posts

Posted by lextcs > 2018-12-26 15:03 | Report Abuse

allow me to qualify my comments in one summary. There are good Christians and there are equally bad christians. But all of them truly believe Jesus as their Lord and Saviour.

lcwin

326 posts

Posted by lcwin > 2018-12-26 16:54 | Report Abuse

The slave trade in africa is run by moslem arab and the buyers are christien european and then USA. A lot of African convert to moslem to escape being caught as the arab prefer to catch those non moslem african unless they have no choice.
USA only start to talk human right when machanisation of farm begins and the slaves become a liability to own as slave are not that easy to handle . Most slave are not religious. And yes USA population are quite religious thats why they are obsessed with violent and war to liberate other supposingly poor soul in the middleEast and africa.Hahaha...

Post a Comment
Market Buzz