50 comment(s). Last comment by leno 2021-02-24 14:54

Alex™

12,581 posts

Posted by Alex™ > 2019-02-15 20:18 | Report Abuse

i support chun chun call, HAHA

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2019-02-15 20:25 | Report Abuse

My brother so happy making money using i3...he hardly remember of his little sister

Did i read that correctly..sslee invested 10M?? So fast become so rich!

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2019-02-15 20:28 | Report Abuse

i vote charlesT,

cheoky

2,819 posts

Posted by cheoky > 2019-02-15 20:31 | Report Abuse

Best article of sslee.

Connie555

180 posts

Posted by Connie555 > 2019-02-15 22:18 | Report Abuse

Ass Ass Lee I think u got this fact wrong for choivo capital, " Ever since his mother gave him a monopoly board-game set at age 6. " It should be a Lego set instead, u can ask Icon8888 for verification.

Sslee

4,711 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-02-16 07:09 | Report Abuse

Dear Connie555,
Seriously Jonnny English know how to build anything? Lego set is for engineer to build something from the ground. The monopoly set is for Chartered Accountant to build wealth from thin air. So in 5 year time Choivo Capital will worth 1 billion.

Dear Probability,
My dear little sister, you all always in my heart, yes in 5 year time your brother going to have RM 10 million in his trading account this is call the beauty of compounding growth. So let me share this secret with you.
1. I am going to give Jonny English RM 200,000 to manage and that one will worth RM 4 million in 5 year time
2. I will follow Philip and Calvintaneng Chun-Chun call to grow another 6 million.
See so easy to make money, when we have so many wonderful people in I3investor ready to help you what you need to do is seek and you shall get.
Or you can take slightly risky route by following CharlesT in front-running KoonBee system and make million.

Thank you.
P/S: The power of spoken or written words. “Words have energy and power with the ability to inspire, to help, to heal, to hinder, to hurt, to harm, to humiliate and to humble.”- Yehuda Berg. Considering the 'powerful force' of the words we utter/written, we must discipline ourselves to speak/write in a way that conveys respect, gentleness and humility plus humour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmeTKYPNCiw

Shinnzaii

3,114 posts

Posted by Shinnzaii > 2019-02-16 11:13 | Report Abuse

Wew...i saw many engineer... success=engineer?haha

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-02-16 13:08 | Report Abuse

only in stock market, u got novices like sslee so arrogant , no other area of human endeavor like this.......

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-02-16 13:13 | Report Abuse

I THOUGHT QQQ VERY ARROGANT ??

Posted by qqq3 > Feb 16, 2019 01:08 PM | Report Abuse

only in stock market, u got novices like sslee so arrogant , no other area of human endeavor like this.......

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-02-16 13:49 | Report Abuse

by stockraider > Feb 16, 2019 01:13 PM | Report Abuse

==========

I earned my rights... I am not a novice. ( like sslee)

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-02-16 13:50 | Report Abuse

sslee make alot alot of monies on insas woh....!!

Posted by qqq3 > Feb 16, 2019 01:49 PM | Report Abuse

by stockraider > Feb 16, 2019 01:13 PM | Report Abuse

==========

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-02-16 13:53 | Report Abuse

stockraider > Feb 16, 2019 01:50 PM | Report Abuse

========

this is stock market.....stock market has always been like that ....its called borrowings from the future.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-02-16 13:55 | Report Abuse

But raider don see u make so much...like sslee sailangning on insas mah.......!!

Posted by qqq3 > Feb 16, 2019 01:53 PM | Report Abuse

stockraider > Feb 16, 2019 01:50 PM | Report Abuse

========

this is stock market.....stock market has always been like that ....its called borrowings from the future.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-02-16 14:05 | Report Abuse

truth be told, raider u are just trolling. They should ban u for trolling the forum.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-02-16 14:08 | Report Abuse

What trolling ??

Raider talk sense & logic mah....!!

Ur sifu are very worried...when hear raider's balance view...that is his problem for not having balance view mah....!!

Posted by qqq3 > Feb 16, 2019 02:05 PM | Report Abuse

truth be told, raider u are just trolling. They should ban u for trolling the forum.

Apabagus

317 posts

Posted by Apabagus > 2019-02-16 14:42 | Report Abuse

Haha good to see sslee has humour too,i always fall asleep reading his past posts.

Apabagus

317 posts

Posted by Apabagus > 2019-02-16 14:43 | Report Abuse

qqq3,one day dun argue cannot izzit....you eat full nothing to do izzit?

i3Value

612 posts

Posted by i3Value > 2019-02-16 17:23 | Report Abuse

Satire? This is an epic fail attempt at trying to be funny

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2019-02-17 00:13 | Report Abuse

Posted by qqq3 > Feb 16, 2019 01:49 PM | Report Abuse

What rights have you earned?

The most notorious PLP king?

The greatest personal attacker attacking relentlessly so many contributors in i3investor?

The biggest conman in i3investor in enticing the novice and newbies to sailang and margin to buy the stocks sod by you?

The loudest quack quack quack in i3investor?

The chameleon with the most number of nicks used, Desa967, Brightsmart, TheLoneRanger, quack quack quack, etc. so that you can con again and ag again?

The hard-to-find äccountant"who doesn't know much about accounting, finance and investing, but just with "gut feeling"?

The chameleon from a long-term investor (for Jaks and Sendai) to panic moment, dynamite investing, a day trader, a speculator, manipulator?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-02-17 02:38 | Report Abuse

kc... it good the forum no longer trust your margin of nonsense.... I like that.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-02-17 02:40 | Report Abuse

kc.... just because u can quote here quote , does it make u better investor? when was the last time u bot a proper good quality company?

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2019-02-17 08:52 | Report Abuse

Dr. Quack Quack Quack.

He is dubbed as PLP king and a very successful “modern day snake oil salesman” in I3investor. His favorite quote; “Rigid is dead, flexibility is life”

His Topic: How I PLP “ChongKer”, front running him and make million….. Why not? When I have the killer instinct…..""

SSLee,

A good satire on the above character. However, I think you have shortchanged him for not mentioning his other great attributes as below which he is very proud of,

1) The greatest personal attacker attacking relentlessly so many contributors in i3investor.

2) The biggest conman in i3investor in enticing the novice and newbies to sailang and margin to buy the stocks sold by him.

3) The loudest quack quack quack in i3investor,all with rubbish and nonsense and zero substance.

4) The chameleon with the most number of nicks used, Desa967, Brightsmart, TheLoneRanger, quack quack quack.

5) The hard-to-find äccountant" who doesn't know much about accounting, finance and investing, even some very simple and basic concepts, but just with "gut feeling", like a rookie.

6)The man with the thickest skin with no shame.

Sslee

4,711 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-02-17 22:22 | Report Abuse

Dear Kcchong,
You are spot on about quack quack quack. I remember posted the following comment to describe quack quack quack:
Synonyms: swindler, charlatan, mountebank, confidence trickster, fraud, fraudster, impostor, trickster, racketeer, hoaxer, sharper, rogue, villain, scoundrel. Informal: con man, shark, flimflammer;

qqq3 is the lowest of the low, the worst of the worse, horrible, distasteful, insane, disgusting, despicable, wicked and shameless person i3 have ever come across. Shame on you after you had promoted JAKS share with “Sailing” and “Margin Finance” and profited from it again and again from your “chong Ker” you still have the gut to show your face in i3, go and hide you face is some shithole.

In i3 we have “Lord of Queer” refer him as “You-Know-Who” who lost his kuku bird in a bet in i3 and since then become unspeakable evil, devoid of: manhood, conscious, self-worth, dignity, decency, shame and introspection he is roaming i3 luring his victim with PLP flattering before going for the kill and suck out all the blood from his victims.

For a man without soul, conscience and shame no written words (English, Chinese, Latin, France and etc) can hurt him anymore. The only way to hurt and shame him is to un-cloth him so that all in i3 community can see the naked truth that he is indeed without kuku bird

Rigid is death, flexible is life!
For heaven’s sake if you are suffering from ED/low self-esteem and yours soft and flexible kuku bird (if you still have one) cannot achieve a hard and rigid erection, don’t cry father cry mother in i3 like crybaby AlanNga. Go and see a doctor or no shame in trying the little blue pill to get back your rigidity/hardness and have a life.

Dear fake accountant qqq3,
I am very mean and cruel to you in order to be kind to all the i3 community by exposing you for what you are. You are a fake accountant, a fraudster, a backstabber, a bootlicker, an ass-kisser, a shameless manipulator and good for nothing low life parasite feeding newbie and even super-investor Mr. Koon with manipulated information for you owe self benefit.
By exposing you and hitting at your conscience, I am trying to save the i3 community from your bad influence/evil and if possible save your soul/conscience too if you still have one inside you. Now I can say for sure your soul/conscience is beyond saving.

I subscribe to the view/believe/theory “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” Edmund Burke. “To sin by silence when they should protest makes cowards of men" - Abraham Lincoln
So I call out qqq3 as “a fake accountant, a fraudster, a backstabber, a bootlicker, an ass-kisser, a shameless manipulator and good for nothing low life parasite.” So what have you qqq3 to say? Didn’t your teachers or parents teach you any manner to say "Thank you” for someone telling you your faults?

There is one King of PLP, King of double talk, King of backstabber, King of poison slanderer, King of jealously, King of low life, King of bullshitting and talk cock, King of dishonest, despicable, distasteful, disgusting and evil, King of chicken trader and king of shameless thick skin that can even put our shameless MO1 to shame.
Just wonder why he is still roaming in this i3 with no shame and continuous talk cock. You should know who this Kings of all the immoral and the worst of human being is. Please stay far away from him

I thought I had seen the last of quack, quack, quack with my posting: Dear Flinstones,
Your advice noted with thanks. I derive no pleasure and in fact feel sad that despite my attempt to save his soul and hitting hard at his conscious and even using reverse psychology of subjecting him to shame and turning the table on him by subjecting him to troll or fact on what damage he had done to those chasing high in JAKS and SENDAI as oppose to what he himself trolling KC and OTB with inflammatory and digressive, extraneous, or off-topic slanders.
I admit my attempt is futile and he will remain as what he is with no remorse and shame. He is now no-more my problems, as from now, I will not read any comments or blogs of “You-Know-Who”. He is in my past and I should leave the past in the past. He is now an invisible to me. I shall grow wise and move on.

Posted by CharlesT > Dec 25, 2018 09:26 AM | Report Abuse
Dunno why all u guys wasted so much of time in attacking qqq3....
Who cares....

I wish everyone is as sharp as CharlesT able to see straight/right through who is qqq3. I can't help my self but to break my promise to Flinstone and forewarn respectable newcomer Philip and old timer 3iii when quack quack quack trying hard in PLP and using the butt of 3iii, Philip and Vitrox to whitewash his face as promoter of quality stocks. That is a last straw breaking the camel back. My thousand apologies to Flinstone in not keeping my word.

Thank you.
P/S: By the way how is your CNY in New Zealand?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-02-17 22:26 | Report Abuse

look at the useless kc chong and his side kick the ss guy...

kc....u think u can get more business by talking about me meh?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-02-17 22:38 | Report Abuse

sslee

how much u lost in Jaks, Sendai and Xinquan in total? Why keep blaming me for your losses?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-02-17 22:44 | Report Abuse

sslee

How many times must I say I am a trader/ speculator....I am not a promoter of rubbish stocks or quality stocks......I have no discrimination......

In fact I don't even consider myself a promoter of stocks....I couldn't care and couldn't be bothered.......

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-02-17 23:18 | Report Abuse

kc.......small cap index had a good run since mid Dec 2018.....many small caps did well....

u know ahead that the small caps will do well since mid Dec meh?

so, is it about your margin of rubbish? or about speculations and trading and group dynamics and gambling?

what has the small cap run up got to do with investing in good companies?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-02-17 23:19 | Report Abuse

kcchong...

what is the end result of your margin of safety?

when was the last time u bought a good quality company?

I mean u are depriving the 20+ to learn to invest in good quality companies..... a life ahead to learn to invest properly.

not your kind of low quality companies with zero growth qualities and look cheap by your standards.......

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-02-17 23:21 | Report Abuse

sslee..u and your gang of sslee, kc, raider and that calvin....

all rubbish promoters, I wish to expose the fraud of your rubbish selections, your margin of safety frauds.

I think it is better to promote good quality stocks than your rubbish collectors fraud......

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-02-18 02:40 | Report Abuse

sslee and kc....two engineers calling me fake accountant....

I also don't know sad or happy.........

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-02-18 02:47 | Report Abuse

kc.....take my advice....Why don't u declare Buffalogy dead and join Icon become a contrarian since you have no desire to buy good quality shares.......your margin of safety have stopped you from even considering good quality shares anyway.............

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2019-02-18 07:25 | Report Abuse

Posted by qqq3 > Feb 18, 2019 02:47 AM | Report Abuse
kc.....take my advice....Why don't u declare Buffalogy dead and join Icon become a contrarian since you have no desire to buy good quality shares.......your margin of safety have stopped you from even considering good quality shares anyway.............

Although I quote Buffett often, I don't follow exactly his way of investment because as a retail investor who has the knowledge and experience, we maybe able to do better buying just good companies at cheap prices.

But I say you know nothing about Buffalogy, nothing at all. You know nothing what a good company is, judging your calls on Jaks and Sendai, and continue to do so even it is shown repeatedly they are rubbish companies with doggy management. So it it better to keep your mouth shut instead of exposing your ignorance.

Philip and 3i are some who follow Buffalogy closely, and it is an excellent way of investment. But why you now criticizing your idols?

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2019-02-18 07:41 | Report Abuse

Ya my Friend qqq3 should stop scolding my Friend KC

KC's stock picks quite ok one. Last time he was a bit old fashion. But now he adapted already, just like everybody else in this forum, including me

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-02-18 12:01 | Report Abuse

very simple definition....no need quote here quote there....

investing is participating in the growth of quality companies

speculating / trading is profiting from the movements of share prices.....

so....when was the last time this KC Chong actually bought a good quality share in order to participate in its growth?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-02-18 12:04 | Report Abuse

U talk so much cock like grumby fat old lady loh...!!

Enough lah...don be a pondan loh...!!

Posted by qqq3 > Feb 18, 2019 12:01 PM | Report Abuse

very simple definition....no need quote here quote there....

investing is participating in the growth of quality companies

speculating / trading is profiting from the movements of share prices.....

so....when was the last time this KC Chong actually bought a good quality share in order to participate in its growth?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-02-18 12:11 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-02-18 14:19 | Report Abuse

Ya lah u go & learn from philip...n don kacau kc mah...!!

This qqq Hold 6 mths....also tak boleh tahan...some more talk cock hold 10 yrs like philip ah ??

Posted by qqq3 > Feb 18, 2019 12:11 PM | Report Abuse

want to teach people investing?

can be like Philip or not?

10 years already, same 4 stocks, never have to sell shares.....

just look at KC Chong stock selection through the years.....any of those shares can keep one or not?

same like OTB.....

OTB has also never bought a single share while in i3 which did not eventually collapse.....same DNA........At least OTB never need to quote here quote there......

quote here quote there is just for show.....for cover......just a security blanket like how Snoopy uses his security blanket.......

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-02-18 17:16 | Report Abuse

Posted by stockraider > Feb 18, 2019 02:19 PM | Report Abuse

This qqq Hold 6 mths....also tak boleh tahan...some more talk cock hold 10 yrs like philip ah ??
==============

Of course I am very happy Philips appeared out of no where....Philips is exactly what I have been writing about for a few years and for which I am not.

I am a trader, a speculator....and proud to be one.......have been saying it since day one.......The advantage is that 2018 meltdown never burn me because I have always looked at the stock market as a place to trade shares not as a place to invest .........I never get trapped by margin of safety idiots.........

The disadvantage is that I come to realise that I am actually very good in being the first to recognise a good investment share when I see one......but never really invested in it.

S= Q r

To be successful, don't really need a lot of ideas......Just need to possess the Q when the opportunity arises. I am a long long way from being successful in this respect.......

Of course I am not KYY......KYY and his Carimin.....quarter profits X 4........can sell land, margin and sailang....share go from 30 sen 90 sen.........one operation make millions........that is what I call focus....Can I ever be like that?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-02-18 17:24 | Report Abuse

If U know u r a drug addict...go & kick your bad habit mah.....!!

No excuse like say trader...then blah...blah....blame kc & say he cannot hold 10 yrs loh...!!

U look yourself in the mirror everyday & tell...u want to be like your sifu philip mah...!!

U kacau kc...everyday no use mah...!! U need to do something concrete like hold 10 yrs mah....if u cannot do it ....don blame kc mah...!!

Posted by qqq3 > Feb 18, 2019 05:16 PM | Report Abuse

Posted by stockraider > Feb 18, 2019 02:19 PM | Report Abuse

==============

Of course I am very happy Philips appeared out of no where....Philips is exactly what I have been writing about for a few years and for which I am not.

I am a trader, a speculator....and proud to be one.......have been saying it since day one.......The advantage is that 2018 meltdown never burn me because I have always looked at the stock market as a place to trade shares not as a place to invest .........I never get trapped by margin of safety idiots.........

The disadvantage is that I come to realise that I am actually very good in being the first to recognise a good investment share when I see one......but never really invested in it.

S= Q r

To be successful, don't really need a lot of ideas......Just need to possess the Q when the opportunity arises. I am a long long way from being successful in this respect.......

Of course I am not KYY......KYY and his Carimin.....quarter profits X 4........can sell land, margin and sailang....share go from 30 sen 90 sen.........one operation make millions........that is what I call focus....Can I ever be like that?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-02-18 17:46 | Report Abuse

ok....now the market looks a bit tired......What are the shares I still holding?

AeonCr, Vitrox, Serba, Jaks....all above water......

HT Padu, E&O, ..........breakeven

SuperMax.........underwater....

I carry on like this....I think I will do very well......indeed.....

what drugs? No drugs......

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-02-18 17:52 | Report Abuse

Go & ask your sifu Philip and 3iii which stocks that u pick can hold 10 yrs mah..!!

If they don tell u...raider advice u that everyday u go & nag them....i m sure they will tell u mah...no point u kacau kc....bcos even if KC kind enough to tell u...but u will still never believe mah....!!

Posted by qqq3 > Feb 18, 2019 05:46 PM | Report Abuse

ok....now the market looks a bit tired......What are the shares I still holding?

AeonCr, Vitrox, Serba, Jaks....all above water......

HT Padu, E&O, ..........breakeven

SuperMax.........underwater....

I carry on like this....I think I will do very well......indeed.....

what drugs? No drugs......

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-02-18 19:04 | Report Abuse

stockraider > Feb 18, 2019 05:52 PM | Report Abuse

Go & ask your sifu Philip and 3iii which stocks that u pick can hold 10 yrs mah..!!
===========

Philip has his shares...3iii has his....I have mine.....

There is no other way.......

only people like KC thinks he can find stocks for others.....all these are con men.....who doesn't know stock market is about You and the Market.................not KC and the market.....

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-02-18 19:07 | Report Abuse

worse of all is of course the margin of safety gang who thinks their lousy stocks got any safety......

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-02-18 22:31 | Report Abuse

worse of all is of course the margin of safety gang who thinks their lousy stocks got any safety......

the truth...the truth is that 99% of the stocks are rubbish....The job of the real investor ( who is there to participate in the long term growth of quality companies) is to learn to say NO to 99% of the stocks ................................

Undi_PAS

582 posts

Posted by Undi_PAS > 2019-02-18 22:41 |

Post removed.Why?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-02-18 22:44 | Report Abuse

Posted by Undi_PAS > Feb 18, 2019 10:41 PM | Report Abuse

Why BN/PH allow 99% rubbish stocks to list in Bursa?

===============

u think they like it one meh?

its stock market....stock market over regulated also die.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-02-18 22:45 | Report Abuse

Like NZ u think good meh?

NZ people got to come to Bursa to cari makan.......

Posted by Choivo Capital > 2019-02-19 00:42 | Report Abuse

Haha cute post.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2019-02-25 16:28 | Report Abuse

Posted by qqq3 > Feb 18, 2019 12:11 PM | Report Abuse
want to teach people investing?
can be like Philip or not?
10 years already, same 4 stocks, never have to sell shares.....

ME: YOU MEAN ONLY THOSE PEOPLE WHO HOLDS JUST 4 SHARES FOR MORE THAN 10 YEARS CAN TEACH? AND WHY?

just look at KC Chong stock selection through the years.....any of those shares can keep one or not?

ME: I HAVE WRITTEN MANY ARTICLES ON A NUMBER OF PORTFOLIOS THROUGHOUT THE YEARS WITH ALL THE EVIDENCE THAT THEY HAVE MADE 30%-40% RETURN IN A YEAR, AND CAGR OF MORE THAN 20% FOR 3-4 YEARS. YES, I DON'T KEEP FOR 10 YEARS, SO WHAT?

ME: HOW LONG DO YOU KEEP YOUR SHARES? IF YOU DON'T, WHY ARE YOU HARPING THAT I DON'T KEEP FOR 10 YEARS?

same like OTB.....

OTB has also never bought a single share while in i3 which did not eventually collapse.....same DNA........At least OTB never need to quote here quote there......

ME: STILL ATTACKING OTB NON STOP? YOU KNOW YOUR MASTER HAS SPECIALLY WRITTEN AN ARTICLE JUST PUBLISHED IN I3INVESTOR THAT HE SAID HE REGRETTED NOT LISTENING TO HIM NOT TO BUY JAKS AND LOST MORE THAN RM100M? INSTEAD HE REGRETTED LISTENING TO YOU AND KEPT ON BUYING JAKS WITH MARGIN FINANCE AS ENCOURAGED BY YOU?

DO YOU KNOW HE PUBLICLY RECOMMENDED CLIENTS TO HIM THROUGH I3INVESTOR?

SO YOU KEEP ON PLP YOUR MASTER, BUT CONTINUOUSLY ATTACKING THE PERSON WHO HE HAS HIGH RESPECT OF, WHY? IS IT KIND OF JEALOUSY?

READ THIS LINK, "'"MY RECOMMENDATION FOR MR OOI TEIK BEE"

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/koonyewyinblog/194790.jsp

SO WHAT IS YOUR THOUGHT ABOUT THIS ARTICLE? WHO YOUR MASTER THINKS IS BETTER, YOU OR OTB?

I DON'T THINK THERE IS EVEN ANY COMPARISON.

leno

6,123 posts

Posted by leno > 2021-02-24 14:54 |

Post removed.Why?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz