Be the first to like this.

98 comment(s). Last comment by Heavenly PUNTER 2019-03-27 20:40

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-18 19:18 | Report Abuse

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/kianweiaritcles/198472.jsp

goes to show scuttle butts and fallen angels also can make a lot of money for u or lose a lot of money for u....its all in the timing.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-18 19:33 | Report Abuse

Instead of going all in and investing in things I know nothing about, I'd like to harness the power of the I3 investors to see what successful brands, companies and products that they see on an average day that they buy, compete with,or are very impressed with in general in their daily lives.
=============

If u consider b to b not just b to c, then Vitrox has to be up there.

Malaysia is a technology importer, a trend importer, a brands importer....NOT a creator. Vitrox is the only true technology creator , trend creator and brands creator Bursa has to offer.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-18 19:36 | Report Abuse

Malaysia is a technology importer, a trend importer, a brands importer....NOT a creator. Vitrox is the only true technology creator , trend creator and brands creator Bursa has to offer.....besides the gloves guys......and besides Yinson and their fpso.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-18 19:44 | Report Abuse

How to make money from Bursa?

Keep it simple, but not too simple.

KYY did the first part right...he keeps it very simple.

only problem is....some times too simple and lose back.

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-03-18 20:41 | Report Abuse

Unker unkers, I found one, Gree Electric, listed in China Board, make aircond one. Very good have a look, Yale University Fund also got buy!!

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-03-18 20:45 | Report Abuse

Company of Dong Ming Zhu, One of China's most successful Woman!

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-19 00:04 | Report Abuse

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/kianweiaritcles/198472.jsp

goes to show scuttle butts and fallen angels also can make a lot of money for u or lose a lot of money for u....its all in the timing.

they say u cannot do timing...............

but what happens if u can? Last 3 months profits all come from timing.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-19 01:37 | Report Abuse

Instead of going all in and investing in things I know nothing about, I'd like to harness the power of the I3 investors to see what successful brands, companies and products that they see on an average day that they buy, compete with,or are very impressed with in general in their daily lives.
=====================

brands, companies and products 5 years, 10 years better than today.........where to find? how to find? how to be sure? where would Apple be in 5 years, 10 years?

I only know Huawei will be better in 5 years, 10 years.

Posted by (70B-SAPNRG-3Yrs) Philip > 2019-03-19 06:12 | Report Abuse

I think it's sad when we struggle to invest in bursa only to realize that overseas companies are so much more efficient in managing their business than the majority of local companies.

Having said that, I buta buta follow Warren buffet invest big in STNE, now jump to usd40 from usd19 in 3 months. Crazy. Double revenue and earnings every year with its latest earnings report.

Those who tell you they can do timing, you have to check how often they are right over 10 years, cannot just 3 months.

Vitrox may or may not be a wonderful company, but I have never seen or used the products, and I don't know anybody who does. So is not a good candidate to SCUTTLEBUTT.

Gree sounds interesting, buy I don't see them doing anything unique, unlike Dyson, which my daughter shared with her mother to buy a rm2000 HAIR DRYER. I am really not understanding this. I think Dyson is the Apple of consumer products...

Posted by (70B-SAPNRG-3Yrs) Philip > 2019-03-19 06:14 | Report Abuse

How do you know that? Huawei is a private company where the CEO practises nepotism and hands the company down to his kids instead of a worthy successor. Those kinds of companies rarely do well in the long run. And the financials are very private and unclear, which makes you wonder what is really going on in there.

>>>>>>
I only know Huawei will be better in 5 years, 10 years.
19/03/2019 01:37

3iii

12,777 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2019-03-19 07:03 |

Post removed.Why?

3iii

12,777 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2019-03-19 07:07 |

Post removed.Why?

rajachulan

1,740 posts

Posted by rajachulan > 2019-03-19 08:28 | Report Abuse

I admire chinese lao gan ma chilli oil... was first seen it when i was studying NZ intro by my chinese roommate...

I remember to saw in one of her interview... when reporter ask her why not listing her company to get more capital to expand her already expanded/ world wide well known business... she said...

she doesnt want to cheats public money!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw... dont be suprise if you dont know this wonderful chilli oil... because her company is not listed, no financing, no loan and no AD!...

if you havent tried the chilli oil... i recommended you to give it a try... I am still eating it today after so many years...

3iii

12,777 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2019-03-19 08:41 |

Post removed.Why?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-19 09:10 | Report Abuse

y (70B-SAPNRG-3Yrs) Philip > Mar 19, 2019 06:14 AM | Report Abuse

How do you know that? Huawei is a private company where the CEO practises nepotism and hands the company down to his kids instead of a worthy successor. Those kinds of companies rarely do well in the long run. And the financials are very private and unclear, which makes you wonder what is really going on in there.
===========

back in 2010, independent experts are already saying Huawei will be world champion, China's best hope. Huawei lives up to its potential....and more.

Such companies will not disappoint you.

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-03-19 09:50 | Report Abuse

Unker Philip, China has really some of the best companies in the world lo. Gree Electric I feel the fundamentals very good (maybe not so popular in local market, but in China really geng lah). Look at Midea Group also, not bad (aircond maker)

Posted by (70B-SAPNRG-3Yrs) Philip > 2019-03-19 09:51 | Report Abuse

Yes, my daughter brought it back, not too bad. funny enough, not available in Sabah. She brought it all the way back from California the first time. Then we bought some in HK last month. My daughter loves spicy flavours..

>>>>
I admire chinese lao gan ma chilli oil... was first seen it when i was studying NZ intro by my chinese roommate...

Posted by (70B-SAPNRG-3Yrs) Philip > 2019-03-19 10:07 | Report Abuse

haha gree and midea tried to come into sarawak market, via sibu "tax free " shipping. Personally I ban gree, its the cheapest in the market for sure, but the support, warranties and make me stick to the usual daikin, panasonic and acson for VRV and projects.

It's probably good in china, but the expansion plans overseas leave me with dry lips. I prefer long term thinking from chinese manufacturers other than cheapest price only.

Maybe one day I can spot a China version of dyson, apple and google which sell not on price but on a quality basis.

Hua wei might get there, but not on its own right, its been backpacked by chinese government all the way.

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-03-19 10:09 | Report Abuse

Okay Unker Philip, by the way have you heard of baijiu before? Like Maotai or Wuliangye? Insanely crazy high profit margins! Those are 2 of my favourite but went up quite substantially already, maybe can take a look, but their market is China people mainly

Posted by (70B-SAPNRG-3Yrs) Philip > 2019-03-19 10:14 | Report Abuse

hi silom,

1) do you buy at petron because its the nearest or any other reason? if a shell opened up nearer, would you frequent that instead?
2)caring is interesting, but recently I always stock up my medicine at big pharmacy. you would believe the price gap. If you buy medicine for the whole family and friends in big pharmacy, the cost difference is enough to pay for the flight back (AA) to Sabah alone. pharmacists here charge way too much.
3) yes i love the oden as well.

silom

43 posts

Posted by silom > 2019-03-19 10:23 | Report Abuse

Yes petron is the nearest , but my wife drive to pump shell because she want to collect bonuslink points... sometime don’t know what the lady is thinking

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-19 10:35 | Report Abuse

we only use BP. My wife says BP got the best rebates also nearest to house.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-19 10:59 | Report Abuse

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/kianweiaritcles/198546.jsp

no blind blind buy

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-19 11:03 | Report Abuse

How to make money from stock market?

I think Bursa is easier than going to unfamiliar territory....unless u got Stone .......lol.

Posted by (70B-SAPNRG-3Yrs) Philip > 2019-03-19 11:28 | Report Abuse

Haha well I have 200k shares in STNE, follow Warren buffalo and Alibaba SCUTTLEBUTT. But in the end I liked the company enough to buy it at usd19.

Now went up to USD 41. So SCUTTLEBUTT is only the beginning. You still need to understand the company and read the financials.

Posted by antoniomc27 > 2019-03-19 22:55 | Report Abuse

Here go mine. Imma millennial, and I am an expat. Readers beware...

1) Msia (and Asia in general) has a problem with plastic.

2) Msia will have a huge problem with diabetes... basically people have to choose between taking nasi lemak or milo + cookies for breakfast. I am mocked at when I take out my apple snack during work.

3) My mother refuses to trust anything that is not a traditional bank. Calls anything else, a scam.

4) Love my Touch N Go since the very first day that arrived in Msia (CIMB recently targeted in their Forward23 plan to reach 2.5 billion valuation... In my opinion, can do. But they must vastly improve customer support, I heard it sucks).

5) Being used to the low quality of low cost airlines in Europe, Air Asia is a breeze. Plus I have been using BigPay lately and I like it.

6) I work in Sendayan (Seremban) and commute to KL almost everyday. The highway is world-class.

7) It always amazes me the quantity of housing overhang... despite that, my foreign boss also tells me that he has been hearing rumors of bubble bursting since he landed here 6 years ago.

8) Grab has been abusing his position since Uber left... a serious and solid incumbent is needed, fast.

9) Crazy that this country doesn't have any fast train SG-KL-Penang or SG-KL-BKK...

10) TNB prices are crazy expensive for industrial, and crazy cheap for domestic. Water also cheap for domestic. So much so that Msians don't care about saving. That's living in a subsidized bubble, I don't like it.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-19 23:21 | Report Abuse

anto

and in America, two thirds of the people do not have US$ 500 in the bank at any moment.

Malaysia not like that.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-19 23:23 | Report Abuse

Don get it wrong loh.....!!

If listen to naysayers u are doomed loh....!!

SAPE success is not only base on oil price mah.....it got rm 19.3 billion contract in hand....works is going on...whether oil price is usd 58 or usd 78... works will keep going...bcos already contractually committed mah...!!

The other thing sape oilfield assets...the oil field production cost is only USD 20...now oil price brent is usd 67 mah....even it drop to usd 47 per barrel still make alot of monies loh....!!

Thats why raider very confident sure rm 3.00 in 3 yrs time loh...!!
This is bcos contract is going to increase to rm 40b and oil production going to increase by 4x loh.....!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-19 23:27 | Report Abuse

REMEMBER:

ONE POSITIVE POWERFUL BULL OF BULLS STOCK LIKE Sapnrg WILL MAKE UP FOR YOUR OTHER LOSSES IN BAD STOCK!!!

DO IT AND DO IT NOW!!

Do it fast b4 too late to profit the most loh....!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-19 23:27 | Report Abuse

Don forget SAPNRG is an integrated mini petronas....thats why PNB are so bullish and willing to dump in huge monies increasing their stake from 12% to 48% loh...!!

PNB don have to do that, unless they are highly confident on this stock loh...!!

As most O&G stocks like Carimin, Naim, Dayang & Penergy have gone up 100% to 200% from its lows Raider has unearthed another Great O&G Stock yet to run up

That Stock is Sapnrg.

At Its early days of IPO (2013 to 2014) Sapnrg O&G Was As High As Rm7.00

But in Year 2014 Due to Brent Crude Oil price crashed to a low of USD27 Petronas cut down from 39 Oil Rigs to only 14 Oil Rigs

As a result Sapnrg 0&G business contracted & its share price collapsed all the way till now (Sapnrg was later sold to Amanah Saham Bumi)

AND NOW THESE ARE SOME VERY GOOD TURNING POINTS FOR Sapnrg

1) PETRONAS HAS INCREASED UPSTREAM EXPENSE FROM RM11.5 BILLIONS (2018) TO RM15 BILLIONS (2019) THIS YEAR

That means that there will be EXTRA 30% CASH INFUSION INTO UPSTREAM O&G ACTIVITIES

CARIMIN, DAYANG, PENERGY, BINTULU PORT HAVE SEEN INCREASING REVENUES DUE TO O&G ACTIVITIES FOR YEAR 2018. AND GOING INTO YEAR 2019 IT WILL SEE EVEN MORE ACTIVITIES

All Due to these Factors

2)) Brent Crude Price has gone back up above USD65.00 per barrel

SO IT IS VIABLE TO EXTRACT MORE OIL

3) Govt wants more Dividend from Petronas (Currently Petronas gave Rm24 Billions usual dividend PLUS A Special Dividends of RM30 Billions = Total Rm54 BILLIONS)

4) RAPID REFINERY In Completion also require EXTRA 54.7 MILLION BARRELS OF CRUDE YEARLY
So all these Converging Factors Have Fired Up O&G Stocks

5) Sapuranrg HAS RECEIVED 6 JOB AWARDS SINCE YEAR 2018

Making a Very Good Track Record of securing over Rm 5 Billion Ringgit Revenue for Year 2018 & 2019
And More Jobs going into Year 2019 as PETRONAS IS STEPPING UP OIL EXPLORATION.
At the moment sapnrg got rm 16 billion order books in hand.

6) SEEING SUCH GOOD PROSPECTS PNB BUMI HAS BOUGHT More sapnrg raising their stake from 12% to 48% injecting about Rm 2 billion loh...!!

7) ALTHOUGH Sapnrg HAS 16 BILLION SHARES ITS TOP 30 HOLDERS ARE AMANAH SAHAM BUMI, PNB & TOP LOCAL & FOREIGN FUNDS
80% ARE OWNED BY THESE STRONG HOLDERS.
Only 4 billion shares are in freefloat.

8) SINCE PENERGY, CARIMIN & DAYANG HAVE ALREADY RUN UP SO MUCH IN PRICE IT IS A WISE STRATEGY TO TAKE SOME PROFITS IN THESE & BUY SOME LAGGARD Sapnrg.

9) Sapnrg COULD BE ANOTHER DAYANG OR A HIDDEN GEM...raider has estimated it overtake Pchem mkt capitalization in 3 yrs time loh..!!

10) JUST LIKE NAIM WAS SOLD DOWN TO 45 SEN AFTER CAPITAL EXERCISE Sapnrg HAS ALSO BEEN SOLD DOWN TO ONLY 23.5 SEN (DUE TO CAPITAL EXERCISE RECENTLY)

Share just like NAIM AT 50 SEN. NAIM REACHED RM1.00 FOR 100% UPSIDE RECENTLY

SO Sapnrg IS NOW 32 SEN

WHAT IS THE TARGET PRICE FOR Sapnrg?

Raider HAS A 3 YEAR TARGET PRICE FOR Sapnrg AT RM 3.00 loh...!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-19 23:28 | Report Abuse

here is no other oil and gas stock so safe like Sape right now

Sape has

1. Superior Assets
Most oil rigs and HWUs are only 2 to 5 years old
And they are chun chun at the right time in the right place... Just when Petronas is recommissioning moth-balled oil rigs and clod up oil wells

2. Superior Paymasters
Jobs contracted from Petronas, Aramco and Shell ensure prompt payments

3. Superior Balance sheet
Of the 3 heavyweights Sapnrg gearing only 0.64 All backed by valuable real assets in oil rigs and HWUs and most importantly very valuable oil and gas fields.

4. Superior Price

Sape was once over rm 5.00
Now only 34.5 sen
The opportunity for upside is immense while losses almost negligible .

5. Big order books and increasing

Its contract in hand todate or order books Rm 19.3 billion and it is increasing everyday and minutes loh...!!

This is it

Go for Sape today!!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Study carefully...sape is value, contraian, turnaround, growth investment all in one play mah....!!

It can be value investment & but it can cover in even more....but most important it has very big margin of safety loh...!!

It is sure make monies play loh....!!

DO NOT DESPAIR IF SAPNRG JUST SHOOT UP LOH...!!

IT IS OPPORTUNITY IF PROFIT TAKING THE PRICE TEMPORARY FALL, JUST PICK UP VERY BIG AND LOCK UP. U WILL NEVER REGRET LOH...!!

REMEMBER THIS LOH...!!

"No problem loh....out of 100 people only 1 person really make monies on sapnrg mah.....!!

Sape long way to go ....the coming turnaround will be very strong loh...!!"

LOOKING AT THE ABOVE FACT ARE U NOT CONVINCE AND CONFIDENT TO JUMP IN WITHOUT HESITATION LEH ??

stockraider

31,556 posts

U need to stick to champion mkt leader stock in the O&G industry to ensure longterm sustainability loh...!!

What are the champion mkt leader stock in the Oil & Gas Industry leh ??

There are 2 chun chun abang adik stock loh ??

1 It is Velesto with TP Rm 2.00 over 3 yrs 3 mths now only 30.5 sen.

2. Sape with Tp Rm 3.00 over 3 yrs 3 mths now only 34.5 sen.!!

Both of these leaders are owned by PNB and had undergone massive restructuring to strengthen its financial & viability loh...!!

Yes u can jump to other oil & gas stock....but most have gone up alot ,furthermore their sprint up are short term and not sustainable loh...!!

Just stick to quality and undervalue the twin very important point for strong sustain gain loh.....!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-19 23:29 | Report Abuse

TOMORROW FIRST THING MARKET OPEN

1) BUY AS MUCH SAPE AS YOU CAN AFFORD

2) CANNOT AFFORD? THEN SELL OTHER DEAD STOCKS & GO LOAD UP ON SAPNRG

3) ALSO SELL OTHER "GOOD STOCKS" THAT CANNOT GIVE YOU 300% TO 1000% & BUY THE GOLDMINE SAPE

SELL THE GOOD AND BUY THE VERY BEST

YES!!!

SAPE WILL BE THE BEST EVER RETURN IN YOUR LIFETIME INVESTMENT...!!

IT IS DIFFICULT TO FIND STOCK THAT CAN GIVE U 300% TO 1000% GAIN OVER ABOUT 3 YRS PERIOD LOH...!!

DON MISS THIS GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY LOH...!!

U NEED TO FOCUS, CONCENTRATE & BANG ON THIS PARTICULAR STOCK GOLDEN WINNING MAH....!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-19 23:31 | Report Abuse

The above is General raider very outstanding contribution to oil & gas scuttle butt....that even Peter Lynch very is impress loh...!!

Posted by (70B-SAPNRG-3Yrs) Philip > 2019-03-19 23:41 | Report Abuse

1) I also believe the days of plastic producing companies are numbered.
2) sugar producers are also going to be having a problem. I'd like to think that sooner or later there will be legislation because lets face it, sugar is addictive.
3) Do millenials think the same way also?
4) Personally I dont use touch and go, as I think there must be better ways of solving highway problem.
5) I almost always travel via AA or silkair.
6) I'm impressed that you can survived the traffic jam. I'd rather take lower pay and work in a place where I can spend my most important resource better than to earn more and trade it for time (which is a finite resource and has far better compounding returns long term than a monthly salary)

For me I think 7) is not exactly accurate. There is not enough housing for everybody actually. Its just that majority of Malaysians cannot afford to buy their own home. If the price of housing is measured versus our GDP, per capita growth, majority of housing prices will be sub 300K. however due to speculations... I believe if we are looking for investing into developers we need to look for those that are into developer/contractor/credit type of vertical integration, those will usually aim to do projects were the selling price is within 300K range for 1000 sqft homes. Value for money will always find buyers.

8) when grab raises its prices to reduce its debt load, there will definitely be new competition. It's not that difficult to create a new taxi company.

9)Marty McFly: Hey, Doc. You’d better back up, we don’t have enough road to get up to 88.
Dr. Emmett Brown: Roads? Where we going we don’t need roads.

10) tnb can be more efficient im sure. we just dont have an efficient competitor.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-19 23:43 | Report Abuse

U better sell ur pchem loh....!! cakap n buat tak serupa loh...!!

Don con people loh....!!

Posted by (70B-SAPNRG-3Yrs) Philip > Mar 19, 2019 11:41 PM | Report Abuse

1) I also believe the days of plastic producing companies are numbered.
2) sugar producers are also going to be having a problem. I'd like to think that sooner or later there will be legislation because lets face it, sugar is addictive.
3) Do millenials think the same way also?
4) Personally I dont use touch and go, as I think there must be better ways of solving highway problem.
5) I almost always travel via AA or silkair.
6) I'm impressed that you can survived the traffic jam. I'd rather take lower pay and work in a place where I can spend my most important resource better than to earn more and trade it for time (which is a finite resource and has far better compounding returns long term than a monthly salary)

For me I think 7) is not exactly accurate. There is not enough housing for everybody actually. Its just that majority of Malaysians cannot afford to buy their own home. If the price of housing is measured versus our GDP, per capita growth, majority of housing prices will be sub 300K. however due to speculations... I believe if we are looking for investing into developers we need to look for those that are into developer/contractor/credit type of vertical integration, those will usually aim to do projects were the selling price is within 300K range for 1000 sqft homes. Value for money will always find buyers.

8) when grab raises its prices to reduce its debt load, there will definitely be new competition. It's not that difficult to create a new taxi company.

9)Marty McFly: Hey, Doc. You’d better back up, we don’t have enough road to get up to 88.
Dr. Emmett Brown: Roads? Where we going we don’t need roads.

10) tnb can be more efficient im sure. we just dont have an efficient competitor.

Posted by (70B-SAPNRG-3Yrs) Philip > 2019-03-19 23:57 | Report Abuse

wow start to spam every thread again. stick to topic la. why make so many thread if everyone you post your same hardsell bulsshit.

so low class.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-19 23:59 | Report Abuse

scuttle butt on oil mah...!!

Posted by (70B-SAPNRG-3Yrs) Philip > Mar 19, 2019 11:57 PM | Report Abuse

wow start to spam every thread again. stick to topic la. why make so many thread if everyone you post your same hardsell bulsshit.

so low class.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-20 00:09 | Report Abuse

Posted by spinninglotus > Mar 19, 2019 11:50 PM | Report Abuse

Chow Pi Master
It is not easy to get electric into aeroplane
Same applies to Ships

Why I said so?
I will tell you more in the future

Indeed, to generate electric batteries, you need a lot of toxic materials coming out from earth
Look at solar panels toxic waste
You will be scared

LNG is the clean future energy
China is also adopting it

Electric cars?
You know its limitations
Only rich people can own
High maintenance
Batteries cannot last long
Batteries waste another major pollution

michaelwong

3,068 posts

Posted by michaelwong > 2019-03-20 00:25 | Report Abuse

Aiyoh! 3 yrs and 3 mths for this 2 penny stocks to gain (300-1000) % profits ah ??? Are you for real or living in self imagination and denying mode ? Hahahaha !!!! You have not make up your mind to come to reality loh...if that's the case bro !!! Market forces and activities differ from time to time mah..... so it may sometimes miscalculated and shattered your golden dreams mah....!!! But can try lah...aiyoh .... put small money in return for big money..... but the dream must come true and achieve its possibilities goal not half way missing in action...loh !

Posted by (70B-SAPNRG-3Yrs) Philip > 2019-03-20 07:26 | Report Abuse

I don't need to use Facebook. I prefer to keep my list of friends small, and keep in touch with them as often as possible. Do you really need to know what your other 3000 friends are doing on a daily basis? I really don't think everyone sitting over the dinner table looking at their phones instead of talking to each other to be sustainable long term.

What is TSMC? What products or solutions do they sell locally in Malaysia that we can buy or are exposed to directly?

>>>>>

TSMC, i think you will like this one as well.

Posted by (70B-SAPNRG-3Yrs) Philip > 2019-03-21 06:57 | Report Abuse

https://youtu.be/bLjoL5zhBxA

Interesting talk. Scuttlebutt activity start at 9:00

Posted by (70B-SAPNRG-3Yrs) Philip > 2019-03-21 21:18 | Report Abuse

Here is a new one, I've recently test driven with my daughter the new proton x70, and I must say with the top end model, it is very very impressive. Its a very well built and very well priced car. Impressive indeed.

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-03-21 21:20 | Report Abuse

Wah Unker Philip, you didn't each your daughter to never buy new car meh?? Depreciation like crazy leh new car !

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-21 21:25 | Report Abuse

Don listen to misleading Philip advice loh....!!

Just imagine u put the dividend and any excess cash in SAPE instead at rm 0.35 per share and hold tightly for 3 yrs 3 mths time....u get marvelous return of SAPE price of Rm 3.00 mah...!!

This is much much more than the power of compounding loh...!!

Why waste time leh ??
Plough it on SAPE the most prifitable ONG stock in msia loh .....!!

Gather ur confidence it is time to buy big mah....!!

Posted by (70B-SAPNRG-3Yrs) Philip > Mar 21, 2019 9:03 PM | Report Abuse

Perfect. Next week dividend 18 cents out for me to buy another block at discount rate.

Why pay 9.30 for PCHEM when you can buy it for rm9? Next week when dividend comes out the price should drop a bit too stabilise, even more discounts.

Wonderful...

(70B-SAPNRG-3Yrs) Philip
1023 posts
Posted by (70B-SAPNRG-3Yrs) Philip > Mar 21, 2019 9:15 PM | Report Abuse

Let's imagine, wth the incoming dividend of rm269,136.00, if the share price is as 9.30, I can only buy 28,900 shares. If on the other hand the share price is at rm9, I get to buy 29,900 shares. That's a discount of 1000, shares which in the long run matters a great deal.

The power of compounding!

Posted by (70B-SAPNRG-3Yrs) Philip > 2019-03-22 21:18 | Report Abuse

Which is why I didn't buy the latest range Rover evoque instead. Why pay for an expensive car when you can buy a cheap one?

New car got lower interest rates. Old car/sports car/recon car high interest, high depreciation. Old car a lot of maintenance problems, many minor issues.

But in Sabah no choice, transportation is an issue, we can't function without a car unlike in KL.

>>>>>>>
Wah Unker Philip, you didn't each your daughter to never buy new car meh?? Depreciation like crazy leh new car !

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-22 21:30 | Report Abuse

REMEMBER SCUTTLE BUTT HAVE POSITIVE & NEGATIVE MAH....!!

BELOW IS A NEGATIVE SCUTTLE BUTT LOH....!!

THAT MEAN PROSPECT MO GOOD LOH....!!

Posted by stockraider > Mar 22, 2019 9:23 PM | Report Abuse X

But these fertiliser or methanol thing consist of only 40% of Pchem profit contribution compare with plastic resin thing 60% woh....!!

U cannot pusing pusing like gasing....losing 60% of profit contribution is a disaster to pchem and even losing 20% is already very bad mah...!!

Thats why raider say Philip cakap & bikin tak serupa cannot be trusted loh....!!

He will manipulate u to his advantage, even he know something is wrong loh....!!

Posted by stockraider > Mar 22, 2019 1:19 PM | Report Abuse X

Do u understand substantial 60% of the profit of Pchem comes from production of raw material of plastic ie RESIN mah ??

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > Mar 22, 2019 11:57 AM | Report Abuse

Raider you forgot PCHEM don't do plastics only ?

Posted by (70B-SAPNRG-3Yrs) Philip > Mar 22, 2019 9:10 PM | Report Abuse

Stoneraider, you really don't have a brain, so I'll just pity you instead. You like to take words without considering the context. When I am responding to someone, it is because I agree that companies producing plastic straws and, plastic bags and rubbish bags ( like you) have no future. There are many ways of making use of products like olefin and aromatics into highly usable products.

FYI samur does not produce plastics, it produced fertilizer ( urea).
Their other plants in kertih and upcoming PIC also produce many petrochemicals and aromatics that can be made into many many useful products for day use ( you really think PCHEM producing straws and plastic bags? Really).

It's people's like you when you spam other thread with your nonsense that you hurt the general public. Bringing them into investing in stupid stocks and useless future.

Can you stop polluting other thread and just start your own blog? I promise I won't read anything you write...
>>>>>>>

1) Msia (and Asia in general) has a problem with plastic.

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-03-22 21:34 | Report Abuse

Okay okay sell PChem buy Sapura !!!!

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-03-27 20:40 | Report Abuse

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/Day3/199874.jsp

Hai Di Lao, another of my CALL

Post a Comment
Market Buzz