Be the first to like this.

20 comment(s). Last comment by $$$< GOODLUCK >$$$ 2019-05-15 19:31

Beary

1,553 posts

Posted by Beary > 2019-05-11 09:39 | Report Abuse

This FISH BRAIN really has no clue that we were on the brink of becoming a failed state and dictatorship should BN managed to steal GE14.

The old man may have his weaknesses but he did save us from disasters in the nick of time.

However his efforts may still be in vain though considering we have too many people like this FISH BRAIN in our country.

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER Research IB > 2019-05-11 09:56 | Report Abuse

He's just speaking the truth, nothing more, nothing less. The truth hurts, but the soonee you accept it, the better you can improve on. Blindly following is not different than ignorance.

OPMS

1,183 posts

Posted by OPMS > 2019-05-11 10:02 | Report Abuse

Those who really hate towards PH & TM in this site, probably they lost pants after KLCI crash once PH Gov Takeover.

Sslee

5,470 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-05-11 11:23 | Report Abuse

Dear Fish and Chips,
In total agreement with you that during Dr. M time as PM4, every single of his critics will end up under ISA!

So aren’t you glad that a different TUN M turned up as PM7 and express his regrets on arrest of social media user, fighting hard against corruption, brought charge again corrupt people, renegotiated and saved billion on overprice BN’s one sided project, restored judiciary independent, installed confident back to police force with IPCMC, curtained the excess of Royalty, appointed multi-ethnicity into important cabinet minister and many more reform agenda on the card.

I believe: “Everybody deserves a second chance, because life is too complicated to get it right the first time”- SkyLug.

Thank you

Sslee

5,470 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-05-11 13:12 | Report Abuse

Dear Fish and Chips,
There are many paid BN Cyber-troopers, PH hater, racial agitator, Malu Apa Bossku supporters go beyond criticizing Tun M by name calling, insult him and wish him dead in social media so did you see Tun M react angrily or ask police to arrest those babablacksheep?

So be rational and do not allow your judgment/emotion be used by those dirty politicians/vested interest holders who know very well that the only way they can escape court judgment/punishment is to stir up racial hatred/PH hatred to topple the PH government and get away with their crime in plundering the national wealth. We will be proud again to be called by the world as Nation of thieves (Kleptrocracy) and all the western media have a field day in making jokes/fun about MO1 and Rosmah? Apa Malu Bossku!

Thank you
P/S: Tell me aren’t you glad to see the architect of 1 MDB is finally facing his day in court and our multi-ethnicity cabinet ministers are working hard to correct the past wrong.
Also please tell me why so many people are still supporting "Apa Malu Boss Ku" Najib, if not to save their own skin and been brain washed by propaganda of the like of babablackshep.

Beltland

613 posts

Posted by Beltland > 2019-05-11 14:21 | Report Abuse

SsLee! Dude, Mahathir is just playing politics! Try criticizing him openly in social media and the next thing you know you end up in jail! This old bugger is the same one we had before! If he has the 2/3, i bet he will quickly bring back ISA and tell us that malaysians are not mature enough to handle democracy!

Ans : You are absolutely right,those who believe Mahathir had change are dreamer !

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-05-11 14:37 | Report Abuse

chips....u make Malaysia a scary place.

I try to be happy and positive. but too many chips spoil the country.

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER Research IB > 2019-05-11 14:47 | Report Abuse

scary scary scary

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER Research IB > 2019-05-11 14:48 | Report Abuse

Just ask yourself this, are you able to say anything you like without risking eating curry rice? If the answer is yes, then it's safe, if answer is no... Very scary indeed

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-05-11 14:51 | Report Abuse

by Heavenly PUNTER Research IB > May 11, 2019 2:48 PM | Report Abuse

Just ask yourself this, are you able to say anything you like without risking eating curry rice? If the answer is yes, then it's safe, if answer is no... Very scary indeed
========

well, Singapore just introduced the Anti Fake News law.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-05-11 14:52 | Report Abuse

Anti Fake Nws law can be good also.....we can put chips in jail. I will support that.

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER Research IB > 2019-05-11 14:53 | Report Abuse

Unker fakes news and opinion is different thing oh. I think this Chips is giving his opinion rather than giving fake news...

chinaman

3,256 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2019-05-11 15:14 | Report Abuse

Life will be very boring if everyone has exactly same face, same mind like emperor M only ma. whoever dissent, then head cut off. wakaka

Sslee

5,470 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-05-11 15:15 | Report Abuse

Dear Fish and Chips,
Tun M call spade a spade, backdoor a backdoor, crutch a crutch, lazy a lazy and Apa Malu Boss Ku call it Malay right/entitlement/privilege and no one can question it.

Just imagine if BN still in power who is paying the cost of business (De facto PM Rosmah wants her cut, Politicians want their cut too, Royalty also want their cut, civil servant and office boy who handle licensing approval also want their cut, MO1 wants the bigger cut to bribe all the dirty politicians, civil servants, judiciary, enforcement agency and then throw some crumbs to Rakyat)

Do you believe MO1 in Amani suit and Rosmah with BiJAN bag will care to go to Felda plantation, pasar malam, kampong/village, old folks home, orphanages and hospital to be there for the common people, the old, the young and the sick?

During GE14, I mange to stuck up a conversation with a former police guard of PM resident and he was so disappointed with Najib and his wife lack of empathy, arrogant/sombong never once lower down the car widow to say hello to them at guardhouse nor ask them sudah makan belum? nor ask cook to give them some food unlike all his predecessor.

Najib is having the greater show on earth to whitewash his image and endear himself to his extremist Malay supporters by playing up racial and religion issue. Only fool will believe “Najib is so well loved by malays! Because he did contribute to them! He help them! He was on the ground for them!” so please tell me stealing billion form Rakyat and throwing back some crumbs is consider as contribute to Rakyat and on the ground for Rakyat.

I rest my case. If you prepare to be fooled by MO1 go ahead while I am looking forward to see MO1 in orange suit and in jail very soon

Thank you

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-05-11 15:49 | Report Abuse

Fish and Chips > May 11, 2019 3:20 PM | Report Abuse

But to say Pakatan so far better option in managing our nation, i think only half brain malaysians will say yes!
=========

really meh? I got full brains and I happy and satisfied.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-05-11 15:53 | Report Abuse

GE 15 may be tough....but is is tough because it is going to race, religion , royalty vs good governance........and no guarantee good governance is going to win.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-05-11 15:54 | Report Abuse

babablackship > May 11, 2019 3:51 PM | Report Abuse

U are beneficially
=====

I am just a small time trader....no crony lah.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-05-11 15:55 | Report Abuse

3R vs GG

GE 15 is going to be tough.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-05-11 15:56 | Report Abuse

3R vs GG

GE 15 is going to be tough.

looks like PH has to do more to appease members from the other side......

Posted by $$$< GOODLUCK >$$$ > 2019-05-15 19:31 | Report Abuse

why call him Bossku, he a pencuri ! pencuri !!!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz