3 people like this.

19 comment(s). Last comment by Investhor 2019-06-14 10:01

Posted by shortinvestor77 > 2019-06-01 14:13 | Report Abuse

Prepare for right issues if you don't mind.

Posted by Kingfisher > 2019-06-01 17:55 | Report Abuse

Please dont write to rec.people to invest in such a rotten company for years...If you think it is good, keep it to yourself !!!

Ray Mond

171 posts

Posted by Ray Mond > 2019-06-01 20:23 | Report Abuse

embrace for PN17 status being lifted next few weeks.

ramada

3,955 posts

Posted by ramada > 2019-06-01 22:03 | Report Abuse

No privatization. You think too much.

Investhor

532 posts

Posted by Investhor > 2019-06-01 23:23 | Report Abuse

@ Kingfisher - to you, this company might seem rotten (however i would not simply label other counters as 'rotten' without proper basis/justification)

But I feel that the writer is merely expressing that at the existing market price of 6.5 cents, this company looks appetizing/appealing as the company had recently posted 3 consecutive quarterly profits, despite being in PN17 category..based on the writeup & commentary, the future looks brighter for this company as it is taking the necessary actions to turnaround..

At 6.5 cents price, do not expect to get a company with blue chip quality like NESTLE or MAYBANK..I believe that the best investments come from companies that are starting to turnaround, as they provide a lower entry capital which means higher potential upside and lower potential downside

Posted by (US/CHN trade war doesn't matter) Philip > 2019-06-02 00:07 | Report Abuse

Ok very much confirmed, bursamaster and investhor is the same guy trying to buy, pump and dump microstocks with bad fundamentals so that he can enjoy a few cents improvement and run off.

At least don't use the same color scheme and basic windows 98 paint editing to promote your stocks. It is too easily find out, the fonts the prose the tactics are so similar.

And most of all, stop liking your own posts.

If you want people to support your stock picks, at least choose good stocks with good fundamentals to begin with.

Investhor

532 posts

Posted by Investhor > 2019-06-02 00:26 | Report Abuse

@ Phillip - Sorry, as i said before i know Bursamaster and we are not the same persons..

I think you didn’t properly follow Bursamaster’s posts since you simply said that he is promoting microstocks..many of the articles were written on counters with good fundamentals that price went up much higher than after the post was made..examples are HOHUP, MASTER..

Plus the articles were written only to create ‘awareness’ of the facts and figures and no ‘promotion’ or ‘recommendation’ were made as mentioned in all his articles’ disclaimers

As for those microstocks..like i commented above, the price of the stock is commensurate to the current quality of the company..if you want to buy blue chips then go ahead and ignore the article..but you don’t need to condemn others for sharing their thoughts..

I see that all you are doing is going around condemning other people’s posts..better find something more beneficial to do..don’t make a fool of yourself to the community

Trouble Huat

1,199 posts

Posted by Trouble Huat > 2019-06-02 00:43 | Report Abuse

Shortinvestor77, i do realised u keep comment on different stock that right issue is coming. U spamming? Haha

ramada

3,955 posts

Posted by ramada > 2019-06-02 07:19 | Report Abuse

Yup, "they" are same person. but this guy has multiple personality disorder, MPD. So he denied what you said.

Posted by (US/CHN trade war doesn't matter) Philip > Jun 2, 2019

Ok very much confirmed, bursamaster and investhor is the same guy trying to buy, pump and dump...

ramada

3,955 posts

Posted by ramada > 2019-06-02 07:22 | Report Abuse

Only newbies are easily cheated. But virtual world here, don't be too serious.

Investhor

532 posts

Posted by Investhor > 2019-06-02 09:35 | Report Abuse

@ramada - sorry, only egoists like you who don’t do anything other than attack others’ posts are pathetic..

I already said that I know Bursamaster and he is already in the market longer than you know (please refer previous post which he had replied himself)..he does not have time to read your baseless and empty comments so why I am here helping to reply for him because I respect him..the fact that you don’t know who he is shows how ill-connected you are (even in a small market such as Malaysia)..

Instead of commenting the content, you keep persistently attacking the person/character..from here the community here knows that you are a sore loser who justs makes himself happy by putting others down..

As you said, its only a virtual world here, don’t be too serious..so if you want to go buy blue chips, then take my advice and please delete your account..just refer to your broker for the IB analyst reports...i think you will be a happier person then

Winmore88

1,165 posts

Posted by Winmore88 > 2019-06-02 10:41 | Report Abuse

I think I have made some profit from hohup ahb and pccs from them. Thanks for recommending!

Chris Wong

171 posts

Posted by Chris Wong > 2019-06-02 12:32 | Report Abuse

no point to argue as there mentioned clearly this is not a buy call but personal opinion. or perhaps u wan buy at lower price so u keep attack other ppl post? haha

Nlloyd

5 posts

Posted by Nlloyd > 2019-06-02 12:50 | Report Abuse

Thanks bursa master so far I've made good money on HOHUp, Master and AHB..to those who always think bursa master in pump and dump maybe you guys have a problem because from what I see bursa master didn't force anyone to buy as everyone is entitled with their own opinion and bursa master is just sharing his views.. stop the crap if you don't like it.

Posted by Double_x > 2019-06-02 13:11 | Report Abuse

i know Dato BursaMaster and Investhor personally. They are separate persons but of course know each others, like OTB and KYY. Nevertheless, instead of figure out whether both are same person, we should take note on the article content.
THHeavy, no doubt is penny stock and yet under PN17. As u all noted, a lot oil and gas related companies were in the deep shit for few years and only try to recover recently. You can note from the QR, it has been show positive sign for 4 quarters. Also note that the company had appointed Public Investment Bank for it regularisation plan submission. Well, it is potentially to be uplifted from PN17 status. The company would not simply appoint Investment Bank without any reason. Regardless whether it will be privatised or not, for sure there is some plan going on.
Furthermore, from the prospect of the recent QR, it commented very positively on it future. Investhor also commented correctly on the new management after it took over by the SPV from Tabung Haji. Hopefully the worst had over for Thheavy and recovering.
If u ever follow Dato BursaMaster article, you may note that his article always cover all aspects, i.e. fundamental, technical, prospects... Of course, the companies need to has such good FA , TA in order to write such article, if not, nobody able to bull shit without such good data. So, just take a read and probably and keep it in your watchlist. Probably, is a good counter to keep. Cheer.

TakeProfits

1,229 posts

Posted by TakeProfits > 2019-06-03 09:52 | Report Abuse

Wei mr writer, you cranky aeh..arh! Lousy stock you want to promote. Please we all nit stupid..Are you? Well, you go ahead and punt lar. Definitely not me. You nothing to do arh. You go play play this stock yourself lar..hehe. Kikiki

Posted by diehardunited > 2019-06-03 23:25 | Report Abuse

Forget this lousy THHEAVY. Look at this recession proof stock and why you should put money into this stock https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/winners/209410.jsp

Ron90

3,759 posts

Posted by Ron90 > 2019-06-11 16:12 | Report Abuse

i have faith in this comp, esp with its recent development which looks healthy.. no more BN crook. High probability, you wont be able to get at this price anymore.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz